Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,125 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:04 AM

Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) (48657 Views)

I'm Like Monalisa: People Attend My Campaigns To See How I Draw Crowds - Trump / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:05pm On Aug 01
Iamzik:

Agbaya Mr I live in the US
As old as you are you don't know the difference between organic crowd and genuine protesters.

Take your L and move on
Mr shut up, I have being following all your comments with the man, you lack the ability to comprehend so stop being foolish!
He never argued with you that parties don't hire crowds.
All he asked is for you to prove that Democrats did it or are doing it as a party. Period !
Instead of you to do that you are sending URL to what is general.
You even started insulting him.
And what is your problem with where he lives that you keep talking about that? If he say he lives in the US what is your business?
A beg park one side and support your criminal and sadistic Trump in peace.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 10:40pm On Aug 01
Aaronsrod:

I love this man also.

I will continue to follow him an fight for him.

I will kill an die for him.

Every altar raised against him by Pamela Harris and gay muslim witches shall be destroyed.

In Jesus Name.

The truth is here. Read this book!
Look how blasphemous you are! Calling Trump Jesus Christ.... You will kill a die for a mere mortal! Are you people under a curse?
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:17am On Aug 02
Iamzik:

Yet you responded twice on the same thread. We are both in US if you reply 10 times I will fire back 20 times.

I don't suffer fools gladly
Ode...!!!!.... jobless person you can reply 200 times...omo ale!...Your stupidity is irredeemable!!
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:18am On Aug 02
DUNDEEmoderatos:

Look how blasphemous you are! Calling Trump Jesus Christ.... You will kill or die for a mere mortal! Are you people under a curse?
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by DUNDEEmoderatos: 3:23am On Aug 02
Iamzik:

Yet you responded twice on the same thread. We are both in US if you reply 10 times I will fire back 20 times.

I don't suffer fools gladly
This mor0n is still here ranting!.... Your madness medication don finish?
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by t2luv1: 3:41pm On Aug 03
ogbonti:

executed over what ? did Trump kill anyone?
felony conviction over what? no one lost money - no victims/ nobody sued/ banks who lent Trump money said they were not misled/ bank who lent Trump monry said they made money off the deal/ YET to ensure he loses the election, he got felony convictions from a Kangaroo court

Trump is a once in a millennium person of history-he reminds me of one of tge persecuted disciples of Jesus who will never disown the gospel even when their lives are threatened

How many politicians in this world will go tgrough 1/10th of what Trump has gone through in the last 11 to 12 years and not surrender ?

At his age with all his money- he surely does not need all this stress but the man sees beyond his home and immediate circle of friends and family

he sees a future destroyed if he doesn’t step in and set the right tone for the next generation to build off from

All you against Trump, someday when the gays and lesbians for instance come get your kids to engage in same gender sex activity under your roof even in Africa- and to your observation- you will realize the position you took on nairaland about Trump who wanted to stem the tide of their influence on little kids.

Trump is the only world leader who looked at Buhari in the eye and asked him, “Why are christians getting slaughtered in Nigeria?”

I saw that on TV when Buhari visited him in the white house, that was the day my irreversible love forTrump began

Obama has not, Biden has no, no other world leader have asked a Nigerian president why all the killings in Nigeria… If this means nothing to you, then I give up on you, thanks!!!

Ain't no need to get into an argument with you. You Christaintaliban are all the same—delusional people.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by ogbonti: 3:50pm On Aug 03
t2luv1:

Ain't no need to get into an argument with you. You Christaintaliban are all the same—delusional people.

i see why you hate trump ---- its more of you scared of the day of reckoning grin
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by t2luv1: 3:52pm On Aug 03
ogbonti:

i see why you hate trump ---- its more of you scared of the day of reckoning grin

Partner I don't hate Trump I voted for him in 2016 but I will never again. It is the Christaintaliban like you that I despised,
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by ogbonti: 5:26pm On Aug 03
t2luv1:

Partner I don't hate Trump I voted for him in 2016 but I will never again. It is the Christaintaliban like you that I despised,

why are you lying unnecessary on cyber space? what did Trump promise in 2016 that made you vote for him in 2016 that he did not deliver by 2020 despite all the obstacles of double "phony" impeachment and Russian lies ?
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by ogbonti: 5:27pm On Aug 03
t2luv1:

how come you are so comfortable insulting christians because of Trump? are you a muslim terrorists sympathizer ?
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by bluefilm: 7:56pm On Aug 03
rofesobi:
What you guys know in Nairaland. Most of you guys are local news reader and knows nothing outside Nigeria. Winning is far from Trump because most of high Republicans are against him and they're supporting Kamala. Even in many reputable polls conducted Kamala is thrashing Trump.

Can you name at least ONE achievement by Kamala as Vice president?
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Konquest: 6:40pm On Aug 04
bluebay:
Beleive me, America is too complex for a woman to rule.. Can you remember the case of therressa May in UK? kamala was part of Biden administration and neither kamala nor Biden was in control of the country and Kamala emerging as the president won't change a thing.. Trump will win
Margaret Thatcher was the iconic Prime Minister of United Kingdom back in the 1980s and she was known as the "iron lady." I still remember how she ordered the invasion of the Falkland Islands which Argentina was claiming back in the 1980s so she was NO push over.

Second, Angela Merkel has been in charge of the German political leadership as well and Germany is the largest economy in Europe.

Even Liberia has had Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf as a President.

America is long overdue for a female President because to be honest, men generally have done a bad job in fueling global tensions which have led to hyperinflation and it's getting enervating. The stars are aligned for the first female POTUS and Kamala Devi Harris seems set to win not just the popular votes but the major collegiate votes. Once the Presidential debates begin, she'll bring in her gift-of-the-garb as a U.S. attorney into play in the debates. Americans hate being blatantly lied to and Kamala will bring up all the overt FALSEHOODS that Trump has been dishing out to the fore.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Konquest: 6:48pm On Aug 04
t2luv1:

Already passed law says that all citizens by birth children will need to be registered for Selective Service by age 18. That means they will be eligible for the draft in the event of a war. Failure to do so will result in automatic citizenship being revoked.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Konquest: 6:50pm On Aug 04
OLAADEGBU:
Kamala's Crowd...
Gary Varvel July 24, 2024

These Rethuglicans are cracking me up tbh... grin
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by bluebay(m): 10:59pm On Aug 04
Konquest:

Margaret Thatcher was the iconic Prime Minister of United Kingdom back in the 1980s and she was known as the "iron lady." I still remember how she ordered the invasion of the Falkland Islands which Argentina was claiming back in the 1980s so she was NO push over.

Second, Angela Merkel has been in charge of the German political leadership as well and Germany is the largest economy in Europe.

Even Liberia has had Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf as a President.

America is long overdue for a female President because to be honest, men generally have done a bad job in fueling global tensions which have led to hyperinflation and it's getting enervating. The stars are aligned for the first female POTUS and Kamala Devi Harris seems set to win not just the popular votes but the major collegiate votes. Once the Presidential debates begin, she'll bring in her gift-of-the-garb as a U.S. attorney into play in the debates. Americans hate being blatantly lied to and Kamala will bring up all the overt FALSEHOODS that Trump has been dishing out to the fore.

Thank you for the enlightenment...I appreciate you

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by t2luv1: 12:19am On Aug 05
ogbonti:

why are you lying unnecessary on cyber space? what did Trump promise in 2016 that made you vote for him in 2016 that he did not deliver by 2020 despite all the obstacles of double "phony" impeachment and Russian lies ?

Well, the S-Corp passthrough tax exception was my main driver. This was delivered in the passed corporate tax overhaul. Increase the amount that can be deducted before incurring tax liabilities. One of my businesses is currently registered as a S-Corp. Any other questions? I will never vote for him again though.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by t2luv1: 12:21am On Aug 05
ogbonti:

how come you are so comfortable insulting christians because of Trump? are you a muslim terrorists sympathizer ?

As a matter of fact I am a Catholic. I was Baptized at Saint Patrick, Church Ogunpa in Ibadan as a child. I still despised you Christotaliban though. I will be voting BLUE down my ballot to the dog catcher level this upcoming election in November. We need to get rid of all Republicans.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by NaijaPrince18: 2:55am On Aug 05
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by ogbonti: 3:07pm On Aug 05
t2luv1:

As a matter of fact I am a Catholic. I was Baptized at Saint Patrick, Church Ogunpa in Ibadan as a child. I still despised you Christotaliban though. I will be voting BLUE down my ballot to the dog catcher level this upcoming election in November. We need to get rid of all Republicans.

why are you scared of losing your food stamp ? are you so lazy that you can not work? as a catholic that you claim, did mother Mary tell you its ok to abort unborn kids? did mother mary tell you its ok for a man to stick its ding dong in another man's an us ? what catholic are you ?
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by ogbonti: 3:32pm On Aug 05
t2luv1:

Well, the S-Corp passthrough tax exception was my main driver. This was delivered in the passed corporate tax overhaul. Increase the amount that can be deducted before incurring tax liabilities. One of my businesses is currently registered as a S-Corp. Any other questions? I will never vote for him again though.

you have ONLY one vote, even a dog in a ballot can secure 100 votes - kini big deal?
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by t2luv1: 4:44pm On Aug 05
ogbonti:

you have ONLY one vote, even a dog in a ballot can secure 100 votes - kini big deal?

Like the late Mayor Daley of Chicago used to say for a man working at the toll gate that steals 50C on every car that passes the toll gate. A dollar there plus a dollar here pretty soon you talking big money.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by RealityKings: 4:53pm On Aug 05
t2luv1:

Like the late Mayor Daley of Chicago used to say for a man working at the toll gate that steals 50C on every car that passes the toll gate. A dollar there plus a dollar here pretty soon you talking big money.
That's intelligent
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by ogbonti: 6:02pm On Aug 05
t2luv1:

“I dont know wharever you talking about and I dont think you know what you are talking about either”
——-> Donald Trump dismissing your Lord and personal savior at the debates 😂

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97 / Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency / Pictures Of Israeli Hostages Released By Hamas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.