Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,353 members, 7,978,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:57 PM

Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) (48703 Views)

I'm Like Monalisa: People Attend My Campaigns To See How I Draw Crowds - Trump / Esther Agbaje Wins Minnesota - US State Assembly Seat (Photo) / US Election: Trump Tells North Carolina Voters To Vote Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by aylagos(m): 1:54am On Aug 01
1stGenAmerican:

😅😅That’s a good question. The answer? He’s in Nigeria, trying hard everyday to sell someone a one year old YouTube Channel.
over sabi full the forum nah..... Even me that enter NY last Sunday for the first time in the US can tell that Trump will really work very hard to beat that woman. Anyway I'm just here on vacation last last America will be okay.

1 Like

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:08am On Aug 01
Atlantis585:

Abeg collect…
Na man you be.
No be these dumbos on Nairaland wey no sabi anything about American politics.
Trump is done.
Even fellow Republicans are abandoning his ass in droves.

We Americans are too smart to vote back in a retardded convicted crimininal who lies everytime he opens his mouth like a motor park tout.

#AmericaNoBeThieffnubusNigeria
God bless you bro, I can't wait for November Kamala all the way.
So many people on this post that doesn't even know the way to airport will start telling you about America as if they live here.

1 Like

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by rofesobi: 2:09am On Aug 01
What you guys know in Nairaland. Most of you guys are local news reader and knows nothing outside Nigeria. Winning is far from Trump because most of high Republicans are against him and they're supporting Kamala. Even in many reputable polls conducted Kamala is thrashing Trump.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Emmyxclusive: 3:39am On Aug 01
DeLaRue:
Kamala Harris will probably win.
forget what these media are dishing out even the polls.they want to control the people to tends towards Harris by projecting her as the likely winner cus people like to associate with winners.I watched CNN all night during the last election.Na that night eye clear.John King of CNN almost cried on tv.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by cl0r0x: 4:22am On Aug 01
Even google and Facebook are trying to interfere with the election. Google trump rally and anything trump and all you get is about kamala Harris.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Delightsome2023: 4:40am On Aug 01
1stGenAmerican:

😞
Clearly, you have a romanticized view of who Donald Trump is and how he performed during his four years in office. His foreign policy sucked, he brought shame to the country with everything he did. Saluting the North Korean leader like he did is something only a clown would do. He failed miserably during the pandemic and Americans acknowledge that. I don’t know any Americans White, Black, or other who speaks of Trump the way you just did. Americans see him for what he is and that’s why he lost in 2020.
No, that’s not why I’m supporting her, at all. She’s the better politician and better choice. I would never support Trump nor would anyone with good sense in this country.
oh let's see how the election goes.
Can I send a mail?
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Delightsome2023: 4:42am On Aug 01
Atlantis585:

Abeg collect…
Na man you be.
No be these dumbos on Nairaland wey no sabi anything about American politics.
Trump is done.
Even fellow Republicans are abandoning his ass in droves.

We Americans are too smart to vote back in a retardded convicted crimininal who lies everytime he opens his mouth like a motor park tout.

#AmericaNoBeThieffnubusNigeria
we Americans grin
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by SaLongs1(m): 4:57am On Aug 01
CanadaOrBust:
I predict Kamala will beat Trump UNLESS something really huge happens. She's already leading in the battleground states yet she hasn't even had a convention and also has not spent the huge haul of money pouring in
When I see NL dimwits sucking up to trump I just laugh and understand why Africa is so backwards.

1 Like

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by godofuck231: 5:17am On Aug 01
DeLaRue:
Kamala Harris will probably win.
that old witch ? U no know who she be here in the US you de hype for am , ok
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Eddy017: 5:25am On Aug 01
You guyz don't understand America system of voting. It best you keep yourself updated you think this is Nigeria election. Trump VP has already ruined his chances to become president, you guyz just sit down in the comfort of your home to type rubbish why u don't know the happenings in America. Even Trump currently is scared he might loose his election
OBIDIENTNAIJA:
Okay
For safety of the incoming president, Donald J Trump the rallies are now held in an enclosure. Make we see how those werey democrats go use sniper to shot. Nonsense.
Weldon Trump
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by TK9680: 5:44am On Aug 01
bluebay:
Beleive me, America is too complex for a woman to rule.. Can you remember the case of therressa May in UK? kamala was part of Biden administration and neither kamala nor Biden was in control of the country and Kamala emerging as the president won't change a thing.. Trump will win

Thank God I'm old enough to know that Margaret Thatcher was prime minister of Great Britain and an extremely effective one.

Don't display ignorance please
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by ROGUEmerica: 6:04am On Aug 01
Gbajue, u go explain taya.
U neva even start 😂🤣
Keyboard reservist... 😭

Gringolandia foolery has sealed their fate

COLLAPSSHHH🤫

1stGenAmerican:

😞
Clearly, you have a romanticized view of who Donald Trump is and how he performed during his four years in office. His foreign policy sucked, he brought shame to the country with everything he did. Saluting the North Korean leader like he did is something only a clown would do. He failed miserably during the pandemic and Americans acknowledge that. I don’t know any Americans White, Black, or other who speaks of Trump the way you just did. Americans see him for what he is and that’s why he lost in 2020.
No, that’s not why I’m supporting her, at all. She’s the better politician and better choice. I would never support Trump nor would anyone with good sense in this country.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by ROGUEmerica: 6:32am On Aug 01
Remember when she posted a 5k account balance to brag?
The immigrant exposed her broke life while trying to show off... 😭
She had no idea 🤣😂

1stgenamerican na big ignoramus.

Mr Grab 'em by the pussy na idiot sha...

maestroferddi:
You stop sounding like an ignoramus...

No person with a functional brain will dismiss or downplay Trump seemingly relentless march back to the White House...

You are right that I am not in the US but I will teach you both US politics and history free of charge... I dont make noises..

👀
Ijebos
Obrigardo
Obedience4
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by cococandy(f): 6:38am On Aug 01
goslowgoslow:

Stupid post! You think Kamala will not have such crowd if she comes out.
You better wake up and check the current head to head ratings between Kamala and Trump.

https://amp.dw.com/en/kamala-harris-draws-crowds-in-georgia-campaign-rally/video-69824112

Nairaland is always a week late with its news

2 Likes

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by BALLOSKI: 7:16am On Aug 01
press9jatv:
trump will defeat all the cabals and all the leftists forces. Kamala Harris isn’t popular at all. Harris is unpopular candidate
At least, even if you like Trump, just accept some facts even if they don't sound appealing to you. That guy you quoted stated the fact.

Her campaign is gaining momentum and she's ahead of Trump in poll from the swing states with 2 points. Trump's campaign is rattled by her emergence. The system might not allow trump even though he's popular and strong.

One baggage Trump is carrying is his choice of a VP. JD Vance is racist and said stuff in the past that are coming out now.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Iamzik: 7:16am On Aug 01
goslowgoslow:

I called your comment stupid not you right?....You are a complete animal! And you must be is in sane!....You dey live here?
How do you know that Democrats or even Republicans use or used that?
Because such a thing exist you just jump into conclusions. Educated illiterate!..
Dumb that doesn't even follow the news, the opinion polls that shows Kamala in the lead especially in battle ground states are also by rented crowd abi?
Prove to me that Democrats use that from time to time like you said. If you can't STFUP!
What do you understand about America from your village? I would have ignore your stupidity like the other guy did.

Again you are so stupid that you assume I don't live in US.

You have alot of wrong assumption which tells me how you think

Educate yourself. A simple Google search would have prevented you from displaying crass ignorance on the internet

When did you get to US and what city do you live in?? Yes democrats use paid protesters and it's a fact that I know. You can requests for their campaign finance spendings and you will see it there. All political parties, pressure groups, activists etc patronise these paid protesters and in fact this election season is their busiest. Facts have no respect for your emotions
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by iampeterben(m): 7:31am On Aug 01
Okechinwadike:
do you think is those useless things una de do for Africa? we are talking of America here
I even prefer the UK elections compared to the American election. So Oga talk something else.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by kingbee90: 7:35am On Aug 01
1stGenAmerican:

It’s clear that you really don’t know any real Americans. You guys in Nigeria loving a felonious rapist fraudster for president [b]explains why your country is in the shape that it’s in. [/b]Corrupt people choose corrupt leaders. Your corrupt leaders are trying to sell you donated rice, we won’t stand for that kind of bold evilness here.
@ the bolded. You are just an mgbueke who is feeling funky. You can't be more American than the real Americans. You are still a typical Nigerian who left her/his village to America to do menial jobs in the name of greener pastures. To those real Americans, you are still a Negro. And those real Americans have chosen Trump as their president and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Doylestown92(m): 7:59am On Aug 01
CanadaOrBust:
I predict Kamala will beat Trump UNLESS something really huge happens. She's already leading in the battleground states yet she hasn't even had a convention and also has not spent the huge haul of money pouring in

What battleground states? Don't you know that Minnesota, Pennsylvania etc are Democrats state at the moment, yet Trump leads.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by 00FFT00(m): 8:18am On Aug 01
lanre316:

Normally, Trump would win. But don't underestimate the cabal, the forces, the deep state behind Kamala. They control the media, the finance and almost everything in America and they do not want Trump on the seat. I wish him good luck. I really liked him.

You like a convicted criminal who lies and cheats before he even opens his mouth?.

You must be a member of Tinubu's party.
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by lopezphillipsfa: 8:27am On Aug 01
p8uwl

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by justmondris: 8:44am On Aug 01
lanre316:

Normally, Trump would win. But don't underestimate the cabal, the forces, the deep state behind Kamala. They control the media, the finance and almost everything in America and they do not want Trump on the seat. I wish him good luck. I really liked him.

They controlled the media and yet even the media cover up for Biden's health failed
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by bluebay(m): 8:56am On Aug 01
RodgersAkpafu:

This is the stupidest sheet I have ever read...
English
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by bluebay(m): 8:56am On Aug 01
Eunoiaa:

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Work that your anus is supposed to be doing, you carried it and gave it to your mouth.

Please #SayNoToMouthAbuse for the benefit of all 🫶.
Democrats , Clap for yourself
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by brosgift(m): 9:00am On Aug 01
See how organized they are, may God help my country
Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Gmajor(m): 9:11am On Aug 01
Lumig:
Trump! The man of the people

Man of the people that can't win popular vote.
Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Gmajor(m): 9:11am On Aug 01
Nigerians that simp for Trump amaze me

3 Likes

Re: Trump’s Crowds In The Past Week In Michigan, Minnesota & North Carolina(pics) by Delightsome2023: 9:16am On Aug 01
cococandy:

Silly scam artist. What proof do you want her to show you?

Obsessed Trump supporter? Sounds about right

not surprised a feminist like you would be supporting Kamala.
Going through your post history, you're a notorious man hater so I am not surprised cos I know you're supporting Kamala over Trump despite the evils of Democrats as time will fail me if I start enumerating how Biden and Scamala have so made U.S a laughing stock internationally.
Sha mind your business, leave US alone and face your country's problems. Trump is winning this and there is nothing you Democrats asslickers will do about it.
Today is protest, have you gone out to protest? Cos I'm sure the economy also bites you harder grin grin over there in Nigeria abi you wan follow claim US based grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Drops 'battered' Dollar, Introduces Gold-backed 'ZIG' Currency / Colonel Alexander Bespalov Killed! Putin Loses 9th Top Ranking Officer / Christopher Stanton Commits Suicide After Arrest For Capitol Riot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.