Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,984 members, 7,873,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:06 AM

VIDEO: My Grouse With President Jonathan And His Anti-amaechi Gang — Fani-kayode - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: My Grouse With President Jonathan And His Anti-amaechi Gang — Fani-kayode (513 Views)

Senate Postpones Decision On Anti-Amaechi Petition Till Wednesday / Anti-amaechi Lawmakers Win / Presidency Lists Grouse With February Polls Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: My Grouse With President Jonathan And His Anti-amaechi Gang — Fani-kayode by Ptimes: 11:31am On May 29, 2013
A former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, on Monday announced his defection from the ruling Peoples Democratic Party to the yet-to-be-registered All Progressives Congress.

Addressing journalists in Ado-Ekiti, the Ekiti state capital, Mr. Fani-Kayode said he thought it was time to leave the “suffocating” party because he could not continue to share a platform with elements who could not accept the outcome of a transparent election that had 35 governors as voters.

Watch the video here: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/136676-video-my-grouse-with-president-jonathan-and-his-anti-amaechi-gang-fani-kayode.html
Re: VIDEO: My Grouse With President Jonathan And His Anti-amaechi Gang — Fani-kayode by Bigcake: 12:46pm On May 29, 2013
Nonsense, seeking for relevance
Re: VIDEO: My Grouse With President Jonathan And His Anti-amaechi Gang — Fani-kayode by xtayle(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2013
I won't associate with such group either. Imagine the show of shame since that incidence. Party of zero dignity and negative integrity

(1) (Reply)

Happy One Year Anniversary To MAULAG / Kano Arms Cache Belongs To Hezbollah-dss / Army Uncovers Illegal Armoury,confirms Presence Of Hezbollah Terrorists In Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.