Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,721 members, 7,918,223 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:36 AM

What Difference Did Jesus Made In The World? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Difference Did Jesus Made In The World? (521 Views)

Jesus Made This Rarely Mentioned Statement- Religious People Take Note! / Did Jesus Die for Our Sin? Which Sin? Ifeann Should Please Come In / THE PRAYER JESUS MADE THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Difference Did Jesus Made In The World? by Ozegbe(m): 1:03pm On May 29, 2013
am just curious!
Many years Before jesus came, there was war, sacrifice, killing, rape and molestation, idol worship, the rich and poor, slaves and masters, fornicators and adulterers, good and bad people, laws and prophets etc. During his reign, every one of the above entity was constant.
2000 yrs After his demise, look at where we are. No single change.
I would like the christains to tell me in facts and reality the contributions of jesus to the world's problems.
Re: What Difference Did Jesus Made In The World? by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 29, 2013
the contributions was that he brought about great change on the contrary to wat u just said....nevertheless he predicted all this before his death and ressurection
Re: What Difference Did Jesus Made In The World? by upros(m): 1:24pm On May 29, 2013
then u ar a fool.becos d bible said he came to unite d world with God.tel me in the olden days was God dealin wit every one.if no, why do u ask dat foolish question.
Re: What Difference Did Jesus Made In The World? by Ozegbe(m): 1:33pm On May 29, 2013
upros: then u ar a fool.becos d bible said he came to unite d world with God.tel me in the olden days was God dealin wit every one.if no, why do u ask dat foolish question.
wow! I dont even know where to begin with you

(1) (Reply)

Another False Jesus Christ / Eternity: How Will It Be? / Vatican Priests Under Investigation For Abusing Hungry Boys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.