Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,227 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:02 AM

THE PRAYER JESUS MADE THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / THE PRAYER JESUS MADE THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED. (877 Views)

Jesus Made This Rarely Mentioned Statement- Religious People Take Note! / What Difference Did Jesus Made In The World? / Help With The Prayer Points For Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE PRAYER JESUS MADE THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED. by achmed1(m): 12:46am On Jul 04, 2012
[color=#000099][/color]
From the account of jesus on the night he was seized it was said that Jesus (Peace be unto him) went protrate with his face to the ground, asking God to ''LET THIS CUP PASS OVER ME''.

ALSO HE WAS SAID TO HAVE EXCLAIMED ON THE CROSS '' WHY HAVE THOU FORSAKEN ME''

PLS IF JESUS (PEACE BE UNTO HIM) HAD FULL KNOWLEDGE OF HIS PURPOSE WHICH CHRISTIANS CLAIM IS TO DIE FOR THE SINS OF MAN.

HIS UTTERANCES AS SITED ABOVE SHOWS HE WAS GROSSLY UNWILLING TO DIE.

MOREVER HAVE WE CONSIDERED THE POSSIBILITY OF GOD ANSWERING HIS PRAYERS........

I MEAN JESUS(PBUH) WENT PROSTRATE WITH HIS FACE TO THE GROUND, A SIGN OF HUMILITY AND A DESPERATE NEED OF DIVINE ASSISTANCE FROM THE ALMIGHTY TO SAVE HIM IN THE COMING TRIAL.

I TELL YOU IF HIS PURPOSE WAS TO DIE FOR OUR SINS, HE WOULDNT MAKE THAT PRAYER.
Re: THE PRAYER JESUS MADE THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED. by achmed1(m): 12:51am On Jul 04, 2012
OR LET ME SAY , SINCE HE IS GOD IN FLESH HE NEED NOT BOTHER PRAYING DESPERATELY TO HIMSELF TO SAVE HIMSELF FROM SOMETHING HE ALREADY PLANNED ALL ALONG.:/sadsad

WHY PRAY TO URSELF TO SAVE URSELF FROM MAKING A SACRIFICE U ARE WILLING TO MAKE TO SAVE MANKIND.

I EXPECT THE GOD IN FLESH HAD FULL KNOWLEDGE OF HIS PURPOSE ON EARTH, BEFORE EMBARKING ON THE JOURNEY, EXCEPT OF-COURSE IF ''THE GOD IN HEAVEN FAILED TO SERVE HIM WITH THE MEMO OF A CHANGE OF PLAN'' BEFORE THAT NIGHT
Re: THE PRAYER JESUS MADE THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED. by Sirniyeh(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2012
We have long been in deception! Not until we all come back to our individual senses of discovering who God is, then we will just continue to chase shadow. Religion is a product of human mind. Why some use their mind on science, technology, others on religion. No one is a favourite of the creator, we are all spiritual in nature, and it is we that must avoid parasitic lifestyle. Jesus was an hero just like Muhammad, pluto, Socrate, etc. There is nothing you say about Jesus that can move me because he was an ordinary man like you. All said about Jesus in the bible is from people and not God. If you have full studies of Jesus, you will not be confused as if he is the solution to your life. The question is, what is special about Jesus? Is the level of mentality in Jesus days thesame as the present? If we have glued to ancient mentality, we won't have arrived at this technology we enjoyed today? Pls, leave Jesus issue and develop your mind to also be hero.
Re: THE PRAYER JESUS MADE THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED. by Henworld(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2012
For u that read one verse of bible and begin to drag it witout having a deep understanding of the bible in that same chapter he also prayed thus if this cup will nt pass from me let me drink from it . God and read the account of his death and your eyes will be opened. Mind what u say for what tells about your kind of person
Re: THE PRAYER JESUS MADE THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED. by Andrew3(m): 9:32am On Jul 04, 2012
Re: THE PRAYER JESUS MADE THAT WAS NEVER ANSWERED. by tolasosanya(m): 10:00am On Jul 04, 2012
Jesus undastood his purpose quite well. undastnd dat He became a human lyk us. d bible recalled accounts of jesus being hungry-wen he wz tempted by satan, he wz thirsty- wen he met d woman who hav had 7 men, he wz sleepin- wen d storm troubled. so he wz frightened of d sufferrins ahead jst lyk me n u but Glory Be to God, as a true son of d Father, He succumb to d wishes of His Father. watch wat u say, For Our God Is A Consumin Fire.

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua 2013 Prophecies Coming To Pass / The Aroma Of Death And Life. / I Need Spiritual Help From Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.