Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,288 members, 7,971,044 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 08:28 PM

Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? (1747 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 1:31pm On May 30, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Oh... I have been hurt plenty of times wink.

I am sorry to hear that. cry

Experience plays a major role in avoiding heart break.

Are you saying that to make me afraid ? If yes, it is working... undecided embarassed
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 1:34pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

I am sorry to hear that. cry

Are you saying that to make me afraid ? If yes, it is working... undecided embarassed

No need to worry about me, our experiences make us who we are.

No need to be afraid, once you are married to your husband, then you can relax a little smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 1:48pm On May 30, 2013
No need to worry about me, our experiences make us who we are.
No need to be afraid, once you are married to your husband, then you can relax a little smiley

Hum thanks. smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 1:52pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum thanks. smiley

Just take good care of him and dont make the mistake other women have made.... or you will have me to deal with wink

Just kidding, good luck.
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 1:57pm On May 30, 2013
Just take good care of him and dont make the mistake other women have made.... or you will have me to deal with wink Just kidding, good luck.

Thank you, I wish you the best too. smiley
But what kind of mistakes women makes in a relationship ?
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 2:00pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Thank you, I wish you the best too. smiley
But what kind of mistakes women makes in a relationship ?

The cheating kind smiley or nagging smiley

Or excessive financial expenditure, the list is endless but you get my drift.
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 2:09pm On May 30, 2013
The cheating kind smiley or nagging smiley
Or excessive financial expenditure, the list is endless but you get my drift.

Hum ok, I'm not like that and I don't think that I will change overnight. grin
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:19pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hum ok, I'm not like that and I don't think that I will change overnight. grin
PLEASE DON'T CHANGE ... CONTINUE BEING THE GOOD LADY THAT YOU ARE.
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 2:24pm On May 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: CONTINUE BEING THE GOOD LADY THAT YOU ARE.

Hahaha, Am I ?
If you say so, must be true... smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by haitto99(m): 2:25pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

I don't think that love has to do something with cheating... undecided
Some men love their wife but willingly cheat on them...
I think that it's more a problem of 'physical attraction'... undecided
i dont think uv really fallen in love before
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 2:27pm On May 30, 2013
haitto99: i dont think uv really fallen in love before

What makes you think so ? smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by haitto99(m): 2:35pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

What makes you think so ? smiley
cos if u hv,u wld realise itz one big question dat can neva be answered or explained
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha, Am I ?
If you say so, must be true... smiley
I DON'T REALLY KNOW, BUT I FEEL YOU ARE NICE....
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 2:39pm On May 30, 2013
haitto99: cos if u hv,u wld realise itz one big question dat can neva be answered or explained

I have, but I try my best not to be overwhelmed by the feelings... smiley

Handsomeemmy: I DON'T REALLY KNOW, BUT I FEEL YOU ARE NICE....

Ah thanks, you seems like a wise man also. smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Handsomeemmy(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

I have, but I try my best not to be overwhelmed by the feelings... smiley

Ah thanks, you seems like a wise man also. smiley
REALLY? THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT... smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 2:55pm On May 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: REALLY? THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT... smiley

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by achorjp(m): 8:59am On May 31, 2013
makelove2m: For me, love doesn't exist, Can someone define love in man and or woman, What you have in there is just emotional feelings, either positive or negetive
To say love doesn't exist is like sayin Nigerians re lawless ppl. But that can never be true! If over 80 to 90% of Nigerians re honest accordin 2 finance minister, Ngozi Okonjo iweala, den nigerians re law abidin citizens. That so many ppl use fake thin doesnt mean there re no original n quality ones.
Love exists n is a wonderful thin, but so many of us might ve abused or misused it n so it fights bk hard on us. There can never b a right way of doin a wrong thin.
D best definition of luv so far is decision. You see, luv is a decision. Der is no condition attached. If u luv in a right way, u ll agree wt me n nature that love is one of d greatest n most powerful of all things in existence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crazy Sex Laws / If Your Wife Go Nude To Swear For U What Will You Do? / 8 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Cheat In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.