Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,119 members, 7,946,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 06:28 AM

UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT (1180 Views)

Unemployment And The Danger Of Personal Shyness: My Experience. / Who Suffers Unemployment Most, Males Or Females? / Unemployment-the Solution Not Reduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by realteflon(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2013
How long will unemployed Nigerians keep living in HOPE of a job someday,oneday while ur age keep adding yearly. This is not right in the midst of plenty. Its high time unemployed Nigerians in all the 36states shot down activities in this nation 4 a whole month with peacefull PROTEST,DEMONSTRATION demanding for Jobs in her own fatherland till the Govt declear serious state of emergency and laid down practical and realistic plans to curb unemployment.this is a clarion call from all unemployed men and women. Put away pride and save ur future,our future. There is power in UNITY and TOGETHERNESS

2 Likes

Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by jacksinou: 1:31pm On May 30, 2013
i totally agree,we should all meet here and plan on a peaceful demonstration.we will not move till we are given a meaningful answer.am donating 10000

1 Like

Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by Ontshafega: 2:34pm On May 30, 2013
This has taken to long what I want hear is the protest date and venue. We have been taken for a fool 4 too long.

1 Like

Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by ojsamuel(m): 2:45pm On May 30, 2013
Mod: Frnt Page pls!
Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by Debeloved87(m): 3:49pm On May 30, 2013
Umnh...but can a mouth eat more than it can chew. Its only Government job thats a bit secured but for others, you can be sacked the first day you are appointed. But how many people can the Government employed.
Self employment is still the Key to success and wealth.
Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by realteflon(m): 4:35pm On May 30, 2013
I see women are not ready to save their future. Do you ladies know that high employment boom lead to increased marriage in d society. If you doubt me google d impact of economic boom in america after their economic depression in d 1930's
Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by realteflon(m): 5:02pm On May 30, 2013
I see a swift and Genuine response in Govt not this scam YOUWIN or GIS that is quick fix and isnt working for a population of 45% unemployed out her 160millions Nigerian wen a peacefull demonstration protest is done simultaneously in all d 36 states of the country. Even in south africa or america not everyone are entreprenuers. Their Govt(which ever one is elected into office) are constantly planning and creating jobs for her citizen because they know its their duty after d pple elected them into office. We would not get out of this employment if we dont shot down activity 4 a month in all the 36state. How long shall we continue to live in HOPE?
Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by greygoblings(m): 5:06pm On May 30, 2013
This is getting serious.
Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by Lopeademol(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2013
I personally like this idea, I am 90% sure that 90% of Nigeria lacks fighting spirit when it comes to their fundamental human right....
Illustration: Gani Fawehinmi and Keyamo......among others, why can't the rest FIGHT[i][/i]like them grin
For this reason, abegi i can't Shout!!!!
Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by Lopeademol(m): 8:54pm On May 30, 2013
I personally like this idea, I am 90% sure that 90% of Nigerians lacks fighting spirit when it comes to their fundamental human right....
Illustration: Gani Fawehinmi and Keyamo......among others, why can't the rest FIGHT[i][/i]like them grin
For this reason, abegi i can't Shout!!!!
Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by realteflon(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2013
I'm willing to lead this protest. do i have graduates tired of their current state of unemployment. time to make our voice heard to the Govt. not everyone would be a politician, not everyone would be an entreprenuer, not everyone has the connect or son or daughter to any of the politician or those at the corridor of power. WE NEED JOBS AND WE NEED IT NOW. As we plan to meet we would list our demand to the Govt. for those under paid we would demand for a proper labour law that would protect every nigerian graduate suffering in that low paid job and suffering bad working condition. example were the recent people laid off in different banks.some of this people have families and plans, now where do they go to,who do they turn to if not the Govt whom we ELECTED to represent the whole nation and respond to their NEEDS

LIKE if you are joining me in this protest. there is power in many. God bless Nigeria. cry
Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by realteflon(m): 7:18pm On Jun 05, 2013
Everyone in his or her respective state of residence willing to lead or join in this protest while other aggrieved unemployed Nigerians join also in their state should please indicate and comment. I would wish this protest in all the states take place simultaneously. Channel TV,AIT and other print media shall be invited to the scene of the protest
Re: UNEMPLOYMENT - The FORCEFUL Way OUT by psalmytito(m): 11:16am On Jun 06, 2013
4 this to be effective, recruitment agents office can be visited inorder to convey the message to unemployd graduate.eg icsl centre,like 2000 unemploy graduate do write test on tuesday and wednesday.we can organise ourself to have meeting even b4 choosing protesting date.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Job Offer For: Auxiliary Nurse, Nutritionist, Doctors, Paramedicals / Massive Recruitment At The Rivers State House Of Assembly / Female Guest Service Agent, Female House-keeping Supervisor.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.