Stats: 3,204,049 members, 7,987,724 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 03:30 PM

South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes (77064 Views)

‘we Need To Get Nigerians Out Of America – Donald Trump / Donald Trump To Chase Nigerians Out Of US / Cameroonian Soldiers Chase Nigerians Out Of Bakassi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (47) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 1:47am On Jun 01, 2013
Adamskuty: atleast he's busy trying so hard to find a cure,what are ur fellow white masters in S.a doing Lmaooo! U should be ashamed of urself,a second class citizen,i wonder why all S.a blacks are lazy..hmm ugly monkey from that pitlaterine filled with demonic creatures

Trying to lie - more like it. Worthless degrees coming out of Nigeria with their lying professors and second rate universities.

Always trying to cut corners, these monkeys. That's why you are a menace worldwide.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Adamskuty(m): 1:48am On Jun 01, 2013
Goodnight! Monkey! I'm feeling sleepy now,by tomorrow i will surely send u crawling back to that pit laterine called S.a smiley feeling so sleepy,remembe u will have to report early to work tomorrow,don't keep ur white master waiting to bang that maggot filled,patched,wide n expired anus...puhahahhahahahahahha
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 1:48am On Jun 01, 2013
Adamskuty: that guy is a british nigerian,he was born and raised in england,never been to nigeria! So ur post is irrelevant!

British Nigerian. Monkey nigerian. Same thing. He's the product of your land, humanoid.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 1:49am On Jun 01, 2013
Adamskuty: Goodnight! Monkey! I'm feeling sleepy now,by tomorrow i will surely send u crawling back to that pit laterine called S.a smiley feeling so sleepy,remembe u will have to report early to work tomorrow,don't keep ur white master waiting to bang that maggot filled,patched,wide n expired anus...puhahahhahahahahahha

Happy tree hanging!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Adamskuty(m): 1:50am On Jun 01, 2013
CraigB:

Trying to lie - more like it. Worthless degrees coming out of Nigeria with their lying professors and second rate universities. Always trying to cut corners, these monkeys. That's why you are menace worldwide.
the more reason why y'all are unaccepted and look upon as mad hogwart worldwide sad hated by the whole world,y'all are seen as rapist,drug addicts.......... Loooool! Go do a survey,mostly all african country hate y'all,especailly ur southern brothers.... Useless odiferous riff-raff

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Adamskuty(m): 1:52am On Jun 01, 2013
CraigB:

Happy tree hanging!
i will get some bannanas for u tomorrow,don't worry! Make sure u do some zulu monkey dance for me,try to entertain ur master tomorrow,puhahaha! Bye 2nd-class
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 1:52am On Jun 01, 2013
Adamskuty: the more reason why y'all are unaccepted and look upon as mad hogwart worldwide sad hated by the whole world,y'all are seen as rapist,drug addicts.......... Loooool! Go do a survey,mostly all african country hate y'all,especailly ur southern brothers.... Useless odiferous riff-raff

Thought you were going for your tree hanging session and were tired of pretending to be half-human?
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 2:07am On Jun 01, 2013
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kgr28(m): 3:29am On Jun 01, 2013
HIV,MOLESTATION, white people'all4naija's gods', Xenophobia and anything bad you can think!! KNOW ONE THING SA WILL FOREVER TILL JESUS COMES BE BETTER THAN NIGERIA!!!!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kgr28(m): 3:31am On Jun 01, 2013
CraigB:

Thought you were going for your tree hanging session and were tired of pretending to be half-human?
the funny part about you, you think you'r funny!!!

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by RSAGenius: 4:15am On Jun 01, 2013
Adamskuty: puhhahahahahahahhahahahah! Crack da ribs mister,u killing it! Hahahahahahahahahahahahah! What's ghana?? When seriously nation are discussing something of great importance,a f.ucked up,silly small,dirty,wasted cursed land called ghana will show up his lil dirty,charcoal face with smeghead,just to get noticed,i look down on all ghanaian,majority of them are cluelless primitives walking on the surface of the earth,i prefer interacting with a mad dog than to interact with a ghanaian,my inferior! God4bid!

congratulations. you just prove to the world how uncivilized and primitive you are. with statement like this, i wonder why u guys were shocked about the recent barbaric act by those two guys from you country in woolwich. you muthafuckers breathe and eat barbarism from the way you talk to the way u behave. reason why i dont get with u muthafuckers. the problem here had nothing to do with ghanaians but as usual your weak,insecure, and immature self heats up with a mere mentioning of ghana on this forum. the topic was about nigerians been chased out of my beloved country SA because of the numerous criminal activities committed by your country men. attacking people who have nothing to do with this topic make you look stupid, and seriously i can wait for the day that those nuisance ugly and dirty looking muthafuckers from your country will be flushed away from beautiful SA to that shit hole you call a country. ugly and dirty muthafos

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 4:40am On Jun 01, 2013
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 5:00am On Jun 01, 2013
RSA_Genius:

congratulations. you just prove to the world how uncivilized and primitive you are. with statement like this, i wonder why u guys were shocked about the recent barbaric act by those two guys from you country in woolwich. you muthafuckers breathe and eat barbarism from the way you talk to the way u behave. reason why i dont get with u muthafuckers. the problem here had nothing to do with ghanaians but as usual your weak,insecure, and immature self heats up with a mere mentioning of ghana on this forum. the topic was about nigerians been chased out of my beloved country SA because of the numerous criminal activities committed by your country men. attacking people who have nothing to do with this topic make you look stupid, and seriously i can wait for the day that those nuisance ugly and dirty looking muthafuckers from your country will be flushed away from beautiful SA to that shit hole you call a country. ugly and dirty muthafos

Ghana has always been the better West African country. The primates of Nigeria can't stand that a smaller nation is more orderly than the Neanderthal-overpopulated cesspit that's Nigeria's jungle land.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 5:24am On Jun 01, 2013
San'bonani
kedu
hello
hoe gaanit almal , hope url had great night rest...
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kamelonaire(m): 6:42am On Jun 01, 2013
if south african, pakistan, sudi, ghana, and any country accept nigeria did somtin wrong they wil lie on nigeria after they have been cut, they wil not say they are not nigerian, to be frackly speeking i did not believe dat every tin dat happen in this world nigeria involve, they just want tu spoil the image of nigeria nd my God will nt accept dat, if there is any nd to chase nigeria out of south african i wil advice them to do so.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by CraigB: 6:54am On Jun 01, 2013
kamelonaire: if south african, pakistan, sudi, ghana, and any country accept nigeria did somtin wrong they wil lie on nigeria after they have been cut, they wil not say they are not nigerian, to be frackly speeking i did not believe dat every tin dat happen in this world nigeria involve, they just want tu spoil the image of nigeria nd my God will nt accept dat, if there is any nd to chase nigeria out of south african i wil advice them to do so.

Why is the whole world saying the same thing about Nigerians? Why? The whole world wants to spoil Nigeria's image? What image? Nigeria has no image. Nigeria needs to face facts instead of pleading innocence.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Amozu: 7:11am On Jun 01, 2013
bishopoliver: time to teach some MTN and DSTV and Shoprite folks a lesson...
What is the lesson. Here is one for you. All three the businesses you are mentioning are owned in part by Nigerians. So what lesson do you want to teach them? Just lipsrsealed up!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Cusubaba(m): 7:28am On Jun 01, 2013
CraigB:

Ghana has always been the better West African country. The primates of Nigeria can't stand that a smaller nation is more orderly than the Neanderthal-overpopulated cesspit that's Nigeria's jungle land.
Lazy rapist dog, we all know that birds of the same feather fly together. I know u must love Ghanaians because both of u share the same thing in common i.e Laziness, inferiority complex and blame foreigners for the problems u created for urself. In Southern Africa Region, Zambia is more organized and well orderly than Hiv/Aids, rapist slum called South Africa. Apartheid rat.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Cusubaba(m): 7:34am On Jun 01, 2013
CraigB:

Why is the whole world saying the same thing about Nigerians? Why? The whole world wants to spoil Nigeria's image? What image? Nigeria has no image. Nigeria needs to face facts instead of pleading innocence.
South Africa has no image except Hiv/Aids, Apartheid, Xenophobia and Rapist.
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Cusubaba(m): 7:45am On Jun 01, 2013
CraigB:

Every useless countries in world hate Americans because they are smart and handworking. Hahahaha.. Who will not like a lazy fool? Who will not like a loyal servant? Lazy, Hiv/Aids, rapist black South Africans are slaves to their white masters in South Africa. The same way lazy Ghanaians are slaves to westerners( Obroni), Lebenese, Indians, Chinese, Nigerians and Zabarama people from Niger Republic in Ghana. Rapist Apartheid rat. No matter how u lazy apartheid rats promote Ghana, Ghana in 1000 years can never compared or reach the level of Ivory Coast in West Africa talkless of Nigeria who control Ghana 65% economy.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kamelonaire(m): 7:47am On Jun 01, 2013
CraigB:

b4 i could say anytin are u nigerian or ghana, u say stupid tin

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Cusubaba(m): 7:54am On Jun 01, 2013
kamelonaire:
b4 i could say anytin are u nigerian or ghana, u say stupid tin
The lazy rat is a Gaynaian claiming South africa.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 01, 2013
CraigB:

Nothing to do with blacks. Everything to do with your mentality. The whole world knows who the monkeys are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywlM1sTmZLU
Don't worry, you and all your people will soon be wiped out anyway!
The zulus don't like pork on their land.

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by biolabee(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2013
[size=18pt]Truly I am ashamed to be an African if this is what supposed african brothers have been saying to each other

So much ignorance, hatred and misinformation based on stereotypes.

The usual bigoted suspects; all4naija, cusubaba, adamskuty, patriot4 and co

On the other hand, The bigoted 'riposters'; zetdee, mondi and sweetcheeks and now this new one craigB

It's always the same or.gy of hate and disgust that is embarked upon with so much relish

Don't you get tired

Do you think the white man sees different

He sees black daz all

Africa must unite!!

Yes we have criminal elements in ZA but they have been left to fester by the law enforcement agents - that is why it is a big issue

Both ZA and NGA have high unemployment but blaming the foreigners instead of our leaders is diversionary at best

I weep for afrika

Africans unite!!
[/size]

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by biolabee(m): 8:21am On Jun 01, 2013
Where is my brother otumfour?

I am still waiting for the invite to your land to eat some banku again grin
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kamelonaire(m): 8:23am On Jun 01, 2013
Cusubaba: The lazy rat is a Gaynaian claiming South africa.
i think he had mental retardation, there his doctor for dat
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by biolabee(m): 8:28am On Jun 01, 2013
Also collynzo the jokes would have been seen in a bad light

Is there anything else that we can use to lift the dark nature of this thread

Maybe about whites will be nice or terrorists

All I seen so far is apes, pissing, drugs, ra.pe, drugs bla bla bla

Haaba.. If that is the expression of your lives online, I wonder what your offline lives will be

RA.PE OF ANY SORT IS DEGRADING TO WOMEN

STOP IT

THERE IS A RA.PE CULTURE IN AFRICA

PROTECT OUR SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by kamelonaire(m): 8:38am On Jun 01, 2013
biolabee: Also collynzo the jokes would have been seen in a bad light

Is there anything else that we can use to lift the dark nature of this thread

Maybe about whites will be nice or terrorists

All I seen so far is apes, pissing, drugs, ra.pe, drugs bla bla bla

Haaba.. If that is the expression of your lives online, I wonder what your offline lives will be

RA.PE OF ANY SORT IS DEGRADING TO WOMEN

STOP IT

THERE IS A RA.PE CULTURE IN AFRICA

PROTECT OUR SISTERS AND DAUGHTERS

thax man
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Adamskuty(m): 9:02am On Jun 01, 2013
kgr28: the funny part about you, you think you'r funny!!!
loool! The monkey think so,haha! He's only show casing how dementia has crippled his coconut brain,lmaoo!
Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Adamskuty(m): 9:08am On Jun 01, 2013
RSA_Genius:

and i just can't wait for the day that thousands of u fellow,malnourished,shit eating,stinking fellow south africans will be flushed out of our beloved,green,blessed land called nigeria and send back to the dirty,sewage,pit laterine,gayland called S.a(disgusting piece of sh.its) you think ur kind ain't many here,commiting all sort of crimes as well! For ur information about 130 ugly s.a vultures with bald-head were flushed out of nigeria with their stinking HIv-aids body... I will be so glad if ur useless network provider (M.T.N) is flushed out as well,well they earn thrice as much from us than they earn from ur sh.it hole land filled with lazy confused m.onkeys,we are even sick and tired of their poor sub-standard network,we love and cherish our Glo

even ur afriaakan masters says it's better to live in nigeria than that waste,maggot filled land called S.a

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Adamskuty(m): 9:14am On Jun 01, 2013
CraigB:

British Nigerian. Monkey nigerian. Same thing. He's the product of your land, humanoid.
u clinking,clattering,clanking collection of ex.pired,watery,greenish sperm of a m.onkey,u are fucking dumb,and dumb shall u be till the end of ur pathetic life,the bootless minded piglet that sucks rat breast sad,i under-estimated the numbers of ur brain cells at first,ur subnormal intellectual capacity may interest someone studying abnormal psychology,cos i find u quite boring and possesed....

He's a british nigerian,mad ape,he lived is whole life in britian,schooled there,and has british passport.............. I need to unscrew ur monkey brain and put some knowledge in there.....

Re: South Africans Chase Nigerians Out Of Their Homes by Adamskuty(m): 9:24am On Jun 01, 2013
Cusubaba: Every useless countries in world hate Americans because they are smart and handworking. Hahahaha.. Who will not like a lazy fool? Who will not like a loyal servant? Lazy, Hiv/Aids, rapist black South Africans are slaves to their white masters in South Africa. The same way lazy Ghanaians are slaves to westerners( Obroni), Lebenese, Indians, Chinese, Nigerians and Zabarama people from Niger Republic in Ghana. Rapist Apartheid rat. No matter how u lazy apartheid rats promote Ghana, Ghana in 1000 years can never compared or reach the level of Ivory Coast in West Africa talkless of Nigeria who control Ghana 65% economy.
puhahahahahahah! The vulture is a confused,dirty looking ghanaian claiming S.awhat a pity,two useless nations,can't wait to see them rot

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (47) (Reply)

Gen Buhari Pictured In His Hotel Room / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo) / Will Buhari Dance? - Dele Momodu Asks. Shares Video Of Prince Charles & Wife

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67