Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,343 members, 7,950,688 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

A Visit By Jesus:divine Revelation By Pastor Sori Park - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Visit By Jesus:divine Revelation By Pastor Sori Park (1572 Views)

6 Laws Broken By Jesus Christ In The Bible / First Time Taken To Heaven - Pastor Sori Park / Michael Thomas-Sambo Divine Revelation Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Visit By Jesus:divine Revelation By Pastor Sori Park by paulpromise: 9:02am On May 31, 2013
A Visit by Jesus / At night on January 25, 2007
About the End-time
Jesus came to me and sat at my bedside.
“I want to talk with you like this today.”
I naturally realized it was about the end time. “Is it about the end?” I asked him “Yes. I am going to talk about the end-time with you.”
In December 2006, Jesus showed me Rapture in the vision. When I was praying, I suddenly saw a blue sky. Then I saw people down on the land in small silhouette. Suddenly clouds started to rise up here and there simultaneously. At first, I was bewildered at the sight and soon realized “It’s Rapture!” I looked at the scene in surprise, joy, and deep emotion. God told me to write down something after the scene.
There will be huge famines and earthquakes before the great tribulation. The heaven and earth will become dark. Those who were looking for me will betray me. Men will pursue men, and women will pursue women to an extreme degree. Stay awake and keep praying. Listen to my words and practice them. Most of all, practice love. Love will overcome everything. Satan will be defeated by love.
The servants who are awake and pray when I come will know when I will come and make preparations in advance. I will gather them in a place. Try to gather and pray. Those who stand-alone will fall down. Fear Me and make effort to pray. I will help you. I will help you by granting you great power and faith that are not like before. I will lift up my people without much tribulation.
Jesus also showed me another scene. I saw a soldier in a military cap on my right side. I thought he was a Chinese soldier. He was in war. I saw another scene on my left side. The army was in formation and shot cannons. They felt like missiles. The both sides were in a fierce confrontation.
God recently told me something about China. He said China was being used for mission for Israel and also used by the tool of Satan. In other words, the Chinese Christians will engage in the mission for Israel, while the Chinese government will be in a political confrontation with Israel.
After watching the scene, Jesus told me. “There will be an alliance formed between China and Arab Emirates at the end which is just right before Rapture. They will fight in war against Israel. That is a sign of the end.”
In the Morning of January 29, 2007
Shameful Salvation, the Fruit of Good and Evil, and Warnings against Heresy
I was praying at home in the morning and soon found Jesus beside me. It was for days since I met him last time. I was longing for him badly for days as if I were suffering from lovesickness. I was so happy and moved to see him again and held him tight in the waist.
“Lord, I missed you so much…” “I know. That’s why I came back” He said.
“Come on, let’s go. I have something to show you.”
He urged me and took me to Heaven. We went into a huge room on the right through a big white gate. I changed clothes and wore a crown. I chose a white robe that day. Jesus wore a beautiful and shining robe and crown.
We went into the huge temple. Jesus put me over there and he sat on the throne. There were many saints in that temple with crowns on the head. They started to sing “Praise Jesus, praise Jesus” with clapping hands. The moment their praise was over, I started to dance and praise happily. I raised my arms high in a V shape and went around in a circle with one leg lifted. They were also clapping happily. I saw Jesus was happy, too. He was pleased and found beauty in the ways we praised and danced with all heart and spirit regardless of how loud our voices were or how good our dances were.
Jesus came down and took me outside. We held each other’s hands and walked along the golden road. At the shallow hill at the end of the road, Jesus sat down and said “That is what I wanted to show you.”
I looked down to the right side of the hill, sitting by him. There were rows of shabby little houses unlike other houses in Heaven. They were like town houses in a block scheduled for redevelopment. It was not bright and not dark. I found it very strange. It was such an opposite scene to all those bright, splendid, and beautiful places I saw in Heaven. Jesus said, “That is where your mom lives.” “What? My mom lives there?”
It was not like my home I saw. Seeing me in a shock, he said, “Yes. She accepted me just before she died, which is why she lives there. People living in that place have limitations with their actions. They don’t get to enjoy all the beautiful things in Heaven forever. They also have to lower themselves and stay humble forever because they feels shameful by themselves.”
Jesus wants all of us to enjoy everything in Heaven! He wants all of us to praise Lord to the fullest and live in a bright and beautiful place forever! He feels sorry for those who cannot; that is why he shows me the place today! I could feel his heart.
“Can I visit the place?”
“You can go anywhere you want to. You can visit your mom’s, but she can’t get in New Jerusalem where your home is. Since you have your body now, you will feel sorry for her. But once you enter Heaven, you will no longer feel sorry for her. In Heaven, you will maintain saints relationship with her, which is more beautiful than a mother-daughter relationship, forever.”
There is no one to limit or restrict her in Heaven. It is just that she is ashamed of herself and will not go to a place where it is bright. As people often say, those who get to Heaven by the shameful salvation, they will figure out everything and become very ashamed.
Being ashamed that they ignored Jesus and feeling sorry for it, they will restrict their words and actions and limit the scope of their action themselves. It was the case with my mom, who received Jesus right before her death. That is why she only smiled without saying a word when I first saw her with Jesus. He called her there so that I could meet her. It was not her will. That is why she disappeared so quickly.
Jesus was about to get up.
“There is no time to waste. Let’s visit another place.”
“Wait, Jesus. I love talking with you here.”
“Let’s talk more at your house. It has got a new swing.”
I loved swings and was happy to hear that. The second floor of the house was near completion. I opened up my mouth without knowing. He took me here because he knew I would be happy to see it.
“I am happy to see you obey me. I am happy to see that your house construction going fast because of your obedience.”
Being happy, I went inside and found a bookshelf containing only a couple of books including the Bible. He said to me looking at it, “I knew you loved books and brought one here.”
I expressed my gratitude in joy with my hands folded like when in prayer. He then delivered even happier news: “Whenever a person reads this book and has his or her soul saved, I will allow you have additional book.”
Finding happiness in giving rewards, he knew that I loved many books and made a kind arrangement to give me more rewards.
There was a two-person swing in front of the house. I sat on the house side, and Jesus on the streamside. Our conversation resumed about the end.
“The Bible says that we should be awake and pray since the end of everything is near. What does ‘being awake’ mean exactly?”
“It means devoting oneself to God’s words and prayers. Those who love me will find me through prayers. Those who want to listen to my voice will do so by reading my words. I will meet those who love me. They will listen to my voice who wants to hear my voice.”
“Someone asked me how those who received the Holy Spirit could be thrown into Hell. He said he learned that those who received the Holy Spirit once would have nothing to do with Hell forever"
“That is why I keep saying that you should be awake. Being awake requires balanced faith. Devotion only to prayers will lead to spiritual arrogance. Devotion only to God’s words will lead to intellectual arrogance. It will be desirable to balance between them in terms of faith. Especially intellectual arrogance can easily result in heresy. Good examples include Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons. You get to fall in heresy while trying to unfold the words of Bible forcefully.”
Swinging back and forth in the swing, I turned to him and asked “Reading the Bible, I have always wondered why God put people in suffering by creating Tree of Life and Fruit of Good and Evil. It would have been better if he had not created them in the first place…”
Jesus said, “Tree of Life and Fruit of Good and Evil are the lines to tell divine nature from human nature. God created them and ordered people to eat only the fruits of Tree of Life. That is what God intended by creating men and making them his children. God wanted them to eat the fruits of Tree of Life and Live with him forever like him. While those who eat the fruits of Tree of Life will become filled with divine nature, become children of God and live an eternal life, those who eat the fruits of Good and Evil will become filled with human nature, become children of man, criticize others, sit in the seat of God, and be hated and cursed by God.”
“God created both good and evil because he is fair. He always places good with evil to make good even better. That is the reason for coexistence. Men has free will and always make a choice between good and evil. God granted character to men and wanted them to choose good for themselves. However, they listened to Satan’s voice, chose evil, and got cursed. Listen well; the fruits of Tree of Life and those of Good and Evil are always present in human life as well as in Eden. Those who are full of divine nature will be guided by Holy Spirit and choose the fruits of Tree of Life instead of those of Good and Evil when the situation comes, thus owning Heaven in their life. On the other hand, those who are full of human nature will be attracted to Evil Spirit like magnet, eat the fruits of Good and Evil, bear the fruit of flesh in life, and commit spiritual adultery with Satan. Even those who are received the Holy Spirit can listen to Satan’s voice, get tempted by him, and get cursed as long as they have the flesh. That is why I ask you to receive Holy Spirit fully. I do not want anybody to get tempted by Satan, commit spiritual adultery with him, and desert me. Satan knows well why God created both the fruits of Tree of Life and those of Good and Evil, thus constantly tempting the children of God to eat the fruits of Good and Evil, and to commit sins, which prevent them from getting an eternal life, and eventually face death.”
Then he got up from the swing and led me without saying a word. I followed him without saying a word. We arrived at Hell and saw people in the fire pit screaming. Having witnessed their pain several times, I no longer felt the scene was unfamiliar and shed tears. Only sorrow gathered at a corner of my heart. It was a state of my mind that I formed after Jesus gave me comfort and boldness through breathing when I was afraid in Hell. Passing the fire hell, we went to the prison where Judas Iscariot was. There he showed me a person, who was holding out his bony arms through the iron bars and desperately asking for salvation.
“He belonged to heresy. Like Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons, those who distort and interpret God’s words or add or subtract something to them will fall in heresy due to their intellectual arrogance.”
Above all, you must understand that no prophecy of Scripture came about by the prophet's own interpretation of things. 2 Peter 1:20
..His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction. 2 Peter 3:16
In the Early Morning of February 3, 2007
Jesus and I were walking slowly and sat down to start up a conversation at a place. Our talks were mostly about books.
“I will write this book by borrowing your hand. I am the writer, designer, editor, and marketer. I will make all of my children all over the world read the book through you.”
His words once again confirmed that I was merely a writer.
“Lord, I suspect that some will repute the book with theological grounds. But some parts have no grounds in the Bible.”
He answered in a serious tone, “I am God. Theology is a science to know God and accumulate knowledge about God. The order should be getting to know about God first and then accumulating knowledge about God. Those people, however, will first analyze me before getting to know me, and develop intellectual arrogance. I want my servants whom I love to invest more time in getting to know me and Heaven.” He also added, “Those who listen to me and believe me are blessed. Those who listen to me and do not believe in me are more evil than those who do not listen to me.”

After having those conversations for a while, he stood up.
“Now, go to sleep. You must be tired.”
“Lord! A lot of people are waiting for me to return from a visit to Heaven. I had better visit Heaven today and see lots of things to describe to them. Please bring me heaven today!”
I urged him by holding his clothes. He looked at me and smiled. Then he pinched me in the cheek as if I were so cute. “You have greed for faith, and it makes me happy. It is your greed that I use you. The Heaven is up for those who conquer.”
Those who are criticizing God's Words
Suddenly I saw flames before me. They were burning up right in front of my eyes. I saw people screaming in pain in the flames. It was like a close-up version of the fire hell I saw before. Then another scene came up. I was not sure whether it was a fire pit or prison. I was able to make only a person out. At the moment, I heard the voice of Jesus, but he was not there to be found.
“He listened to my words, but he chose not to believe it and just criticized it.”
Endless rows of small snakes that were as thick as a finger were coming out of his eyes, nose, ears, mouth, and other part of his body. He kept screaming in pain with his mouth open wide.
I lowered my head because it was too painful to watch him suffer from small snakes. Then I urged him again, saying, “I don’t want to see any more. It is too painful. Please take me to Heaven right now.”
To think of Heaven, I got curious about my house. Jesus then took me back to Heaven in front of the house. The second floor has been completed! Everything was fine as they were including the streams before the house, the green grass field, and the swing.
There was a white rabbit jumping across the field. It suddenly stopped and stared at me. ‘Hm…she must be the owner of the house.’ With a facial expression that it figured it out, the rabbit jumped away.
Jesus would always be cheerful and humorous at the house even though he would not be that way usually. Then I realized what he was thinking. He made me realize it that day after several visits before. Jesus said “Rewards are to be accumulated with your heart rather than time.” He must be pleased with the rewards of Heaven that were being accumulated by my heart. Then who gave me that heart? It was the Lord.
Being Taken for the Seventh Time/In the Afternoon of February 3, 2007
Blessing of sharing I
One of my friends visited me with her husband (Deacon L). We started to pray. I felt the fullness of the Holy Spirit. After a powerful shock went through my body, I was taken to Heaven and met Jesus.
I told Jesus, “Lord, Deacon L said he wished to visit Heaven.”
He laughed and said people had different missions. I laughed too along with my body in the world. Jesus was pleased the fact that Deacon L had yearning for Heaven.
Jesus said something about the wife of Deacon L: “Tell her to pray. If she prays, I will give her more faith. If she loves, I will give her more love.”
Jesus took me back to Heaven. The first person I saw was Abraham. It was the third time I saw him. I was happy to see him and shouted loud, “Grandpa Abraham!” I called him Grandpa without even realizing it. Jesus let me know that all called him “Grandpa” in Heaven unlike in the world where he was called “Abraham, Abraham.” It was because he was the ancestor of faith. Grandpa Abraham kindly welcomed me. He led me into the big sanctuary. I went into a big room and wore a pink dress and crown. Jesus was already in a shining robe and splendid crown.
I went into the sanctuary in a different way from before; Jesus walked to the throne, holding my hand. There were beautiful people on the right with beautiful robes and crowns. They bent over and bowed to Jesus. He sat in the throne, and I was standing alone close to the throne. When he first took me to Heaven, I was standing close to the gate of the sanctuary. When I was dancing last time, I was standing at the center. On that day, I was standing very close to the throne.
Jesus filled my spirit with knowledge of God and made my body increasingly closer to God as my knowledge grew. It was the same with a church in the world. The more grace I received, the more I want to sit closer to pulpit. People started to praise Lord in one voice.
♬ Praise the Lamb of God forever and more ~
After my dance and praise were over, he came down from the platform and took me to the reward house. The moment I felt like looking at the second floor, I was on the second floor. I recalled the event of resurrected Jesus meeting his disciples that were hiding after locking the door. There is time and space transcendence in Heaven…!
The second floor looked like a break room. There was a long couch where I could sit down and read a book and exercise equipments for light workout. Jesus was looking down, standing beside me on the second floor. I too looked down to see myself and the deacon couples on the earth with surprise! It was in my living room. They were in the middle of prayer with me who was lying beside them. It was like looking at miniatures. It was very strange and curious. I was moved to ask Jesus about Deacon L: “How do you want Deacon L to pray?”
“Tell him to pray for youth group.”
It was at that moment when the male deacon was praying in tongues and Jesus started to laugh, with being pleased. I was laughing, too. I laughed for a while without knowing why. After I woke up, I asked Deacon L, “You were praying, and Jesus was pleased and laughed. What were you praying for?”
“I was praying for the youth group because there would be an event in a couple of days.”
He told me I suddenly started to laugh hard. Lord was so pleased because Deacon L prayed what Jesus asked for. Jesus wanted to know that praying what God wants to pray makes God very pleased.
Looking down at the praying deacon couples in Heaven, I asked Jesus “Lord, I hope you will anoint them.”
Jesus ordered the angel to anoint them. The angels were holding a round green jar-like bottle. They anointed us three down there. Deacon couples prayed passionately after anointing from angels. Intercessory prayer generates several effects. God wants to bless more of his children. When I say an intercessory prayer for someone’s health, I will get healthy too; when I say a prayer for someone’s soul, my soul will be blessed too; and when I say a prayer for someone’s financial blessing, I will also be blessed financially. That is the Kingdom of God and a way of saving his righteousness.

(1) (Reply)

Age Of Miracle / Is President Emmanuel Macron The Antichrist? / Answers About God From A Famous Ex-atheist With 50yrs Experience Of Arguments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.