Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,533 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:45 PM

Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? (11546 Views)

What Offence Would Someone Commit That You Cannot Forgive? / The Sin That God Cannot Forgive? (the Unpardonable Sin) / Can One Pray To God To Forgive The Sins Of Another? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by Stone123(m): 11:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
I think she should search herself b/c some salient issues might probably exist here.
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by Stone123(m): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
I think she should search herself because some salient issues might probably exist here.
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by wendieposh: 11:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
I can forgive anything but it will def take a while to totally forgive & forget
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by everyday: 12:49am On Jun 03, 2013
Its good to forgive if you can.We are all guilty of unforgiven at one time or the other in our lives
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by gistsky: 8:08am On Jun 03, 2013
PrettySpicey: Forgiveness is most often a tough call. Yet it is a necessity and a healing process.
N believe me, forgiveness is more for you, the victim, than for the offender.
Being able to forgive makes you feel free and then heals you of the pain/hurt from the offence.
Most often though it is real hard and this where we need God.
Ask God for the grace to forgive. Speak to God concerning your pain and ask Him to teach you to forgive and forget too.
thanks. Dis is wht i'm doin right now but she is incorrigible n unrepentant fellow.
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by gistsky: 8:15am On Jun 03, 2013
Sweetapple007: Since accordg to ur statement the offender has pleaded she shld forgive abi she no dey offend other people!
she pleaded but stil doin it behind.
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by Ajekpako(m): 9:32am On Jun 03, 2013
Forgive? easier said than done angry

Revenge? Takes up too much energy & time. eats u up from inside sad

Karma? the ultimate! requires nothing on your part & usually a Sure banker smiley
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by mko2005: 10:02am On Jun 03, 2013
ophilly: Infidelity is one sin I can never forgive.
But if you are a Christian,you should forgive even infidelity becos Christ said we should forgive !
God help us all
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by oyeladeomoniyi: 10:31am On Jun 03, 2013
There are things u cannot forgive,for instance if you trust someone with all u have and you've been faithful to the person but all he/she can do better is to betray you,plan to scatter your relationship with other friends and people that loves you and still forming to be a friend whenever and my people said "ohun semi ohun gbami bawo lase ma dupe lowo eni to n seni to tun gbani".

Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by dublinkmy6: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2013
what if someone who wrongs you refuses to apologize? seeing that we ourselves ask God for forgiveness, how wrong or right are we to not forgive?
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by eikeem(m): 11:59am On Jun 03, 2013
I will never forget the fact that I am whoever I am today because some people gave me a second chance in the most impossible situations. For me, nothing and nobody is beyond forgiveness.
That I forgive a sin doesn't mean I haven't learned my lesson from the experience.
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by samseen02(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2013
Free Manual Download On HOW TO MAKE AND EARN FROM LIQUID SOAP. follow this link to download it http://wealthmeans..com/2013/05/how-to-make-and-earn-from-hand-made.html
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by Tbells91(f): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2013
Forgive people, not because they deserve it but because you deserve peace!! Though, it is not easy.. Just pray to God to help you and ask for forgiveness for yourself too because as long as you don't forgive that person, it's a sin on your part too!!
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by dhorlar(f): 6:28pm On Jun 03, 2013
INFIDELITY
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by gistsky: 8:27am On Jun 04, 2013
oyeladeomoniyi: There are things u cannot forgive,for instance if you trust someone with all u have and you've been faithful to the person but all he/she can do better is to betray you,plan to scatter your relationship with other friends and people that loves you and still forming to be a friend whenever and my people said "ohun semi ohun gbami bawo lase ma dupe lowo eni to n seni to tun gbani".
and that is exactly wht's happenin 2me.
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by lizzylinks: 10:39am On Jun 04, 2013
Yomieluv: nothing i cant forgive,though it may hurt,but time is the greatest healer of pain.

its good to forgive,and let go,it promotes friendship,and also frees the mind.

You have to forgive no matter how it hurt, If Jesus Christ could die for our sins and he still loves us despite the pain he went through on the cross, so why can't you forgive. Unforgiveness is an hindrance to a person's progress in life, release your spirit from the person so that you can have peace, cos if you don't forgive you can't have peace of the mind cos you will always be battling with the issue in your mind
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by tpia5: 12:55am On Nov 20, 2013
There are things u cannot forgive,for instance if you trust someone with all u have and you've been faithful to the person but all he/she can do better is to betray you,plan to scatter your relationship with other friends and people that loves you and still forming to be a friend whenever and my people said "ohun semi ohun gbami bawo lase ma dupe lowo eni to n seni to tun gbani".

wow, this is deep.

i would think sometimes we expect from people things they are unable to give, doesnt make us bad per se, just unrealistic.

but, its important to assess people for who they are, not always who we want them to be.
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by tpia5: 2:10am On Nov 20, 2013
"ohun semi ohun gbami bawo lase ma dupe lowo eni to n seni to tun gbani".

i think this means "how do you thank a frenemy".

ie the person who is flogging you with one hand and consoling (ie patting) you with the other.
Re: Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? by emmyileri(m): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benson Idahosa's 80th Posthumous Birthday Is Today / 30 Facts About Islam / Picture Of A Witch Dead With A Human Hand In Her Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.