Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,854 members, 7,976,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:42 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (347641 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
Bornstar: I A̶̲̥̅ very sorry for deraining this link, I need answer plssss, between Jiagu G6 and Gionee E6 which of them is worth having and wat are there differences and battery durability. Thanks
gionee e6 is d best...

71grand per shipping..

its not yet out tho...

e5 was released som couple of days back...

flex...

gionee battery never dies quickly...

they are good....

sorry for deraling guys...

bornstar move to gionee thread to continue dis answers
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klenz(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2013

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by donklens: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2013

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by donklens: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
if i post the spec i got ban. i dont know why
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by milee: 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
donklens: if i post the spec i got ban. i dont know why
Never mind,try give us the full spec of the Created x7 tab.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Remo4: 3:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
Nonso23: once upon a time, there was a boy who wanted to eat an Apple so badly he went in search of an apple tree. when he finally found one, he discovered much to his dismay that all the ripe and juicy Apples were too high up for him to pluck. He employed all the skills he could think of all to no avail. Then he looked around and found a lime tree with fruits hanging so low he could pluck any of his choice very easily. He left the apple tree and said "lime is also a fruit and can give me the vitamins i need" . with this he sat down to consume much to his distaste and displeasure the sour and sickly lime.
apple= samsung s3
lime=anything tecno
moral= just cos you cant afford it doesnt it make hyundai better than ford.

The
remains the truth. Hardware wise tecno and other
phones are crap.chinese guys use
..- TAIWAN MADE MTK CHIPSETS - this SoC chipset is the worst out there and is so cheap that the likes of exynos .,tegra, snapdragon, cortex a series are more than 5- 10 times costlier depending on the design. Samsung and other viable phone production companies never use this chipet to make their highend and midend phones instead they use them in making their low end phones

you might be thinking what is the difference between them and

you'll find out that some apps eg c4droid is optimized for other chipsets excluding mtk because of their low quality and power. android is more powerful than just mere gaming and browsing samsung knows that but china want to make more money of ignorant people hence they sell you crap and you rejoice that you have a phone.smh
And just in case you
think that's all the screen comes into fore
.. when Samsung tells you you phone is capacitive it is sure CAPACITIVE but these chinese guys tell
you that your phone is capacitive when some other objects can easily operate the screen other than your fingers. those are just enhanced resistive touchscreens another hardware robbery. cost wise those screens are way cheaper than the original Capacitive ones.
others are screen protection, developers support(go find tecno for xda na!), nfc etc.. my two cents!!
pointless, total waste of time

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Palimaster: 5:58pm On Jul 20, 2013
k
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
donklens: if i post the spec i got ban. i dont know why

open a thread for it,that way you won't get banned . this is a thread for tecno f7.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Digatron(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2013
getting sick and tired of all these derailing posts......f7 watsapp grp is better

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordOrochimaru(m): 7:27am On Jul 21, 2013
Digatron: getting sick and tired of all these derailing posts......f7 watsapp grp is better
guy how I fit enter?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 8:23am On Jul 21, 2013
I wanna be part of the said f7whatsapp group. Here is my number 07031618552
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2013
Please how and when can i get Huawei P6 from AlieXpress?
I am in love with the fone!!!! sad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:46am On Jul 21, 2013
hustla: Please how and when can i get Huawei P6 from AlieXpress?
I am in love with the fone!!!! sad grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hello, please, click on the link on my signature. That's how you can get it. We discuss there.

Thanks.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by izzyE(f): 11:50am On Jul 21, 2013
cry I'm using mtn bis on my tecno f7, it worked for upto 2wks, but since thursday its nt been working again, despite d fact dat d 2g and 3g symbols of E/H are up. Any advice on wat to do? The fone is empty to me witout an internet connection. cry
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by StNonsky(m): 11:54am On Jul 21, 2013
Pls help me. My tecno f7 can no longer boot. It gets stuck on the booting screen. I recently rooted it and installed one application like dat and dat was when the problem startd. I ve tried fac reset and data wipe all to no avail. Pls what shd I do?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Akell(m): 11:56am On Jul 21, 2013
izzyE: cry I'm using mtn bis on my tecno f7, it worked for upto 2wks, but since thursday its nt been working again, despite d fact dat d 2g and 3g symbols of E/H are up. Any advice on wat to do? The fone is empty to me witout an internet connection. cry
Are you d only one in this country who do nt knw that EMPTY N has blocked non-BB devices frm their so-called BIS?
Follow this thread to fight for your right https://www.nairaland.com/1363529/all-data-plan-users-wise

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 12:42pm On Jul 21, 2013
i love Tecno but they are scamming us badly sad
check Jiayu G4,amazing specs at$200 on aliexpress sad

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 3:02pm On Jul 21, 2013
ok guys,I Wont post the spec here again, view my signature to see the full spec of those tab on my facebook page.

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by rabzy01: 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2013
Your phone isnt briked. Just hold the power and vol down keys at once for some seconds until you feel the phone vibrate. It will restart and take you a screen with Chinese. Just click on the options with Eng letters. Wait for it to reboot. Try and let me know.
St.Nonsky:
Pls help me. My tecno f7 can no longer boot. It gets stuck on the booting screen. I recently rooted it and installed one application like dat and dat was when the problem startd. I ve tried fac reset and data wipe all to no avail. Pls what shd I do?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by TrebleChamp(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
l love what Tecno has done by making android phones affordable in Nigeria, i currently use Tecno HD11 phone i bought 2yrs ago to compliment my Nokia E5 (sold d e5 last yr nd got a samsung gs2 t-mobile). But i wud sincerely advice anybody thinking of buying d F7 to get d Gionee E3 instead. Seriously why pay 35k for a dualcore F7 with outdated software when u can get a quadcore E3 with d latest software, OS, OTA nd all for 36k? Getting gud value for yur hard earned money is very important, so spend it wisely.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by dupedare: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
TrebleChamp: l love what Tecno has done by making android phones affordable in Nigeria, i currently use a Tecno HD11 phone i bought 2yrs ago to compliment my Nokia E5 (sold d e5 last yr nd got a samsung gs2 t-mobile). But i wud sincerely advice anybody thinking of buying d F7 to pls get d Gionee E3 instead. Why pay 35k on a dualcore F7 with outdated software when u can get a quadcore E3 with d latest software, OS, OTA nd all for 35k. Getting good value for your hard earned money is very important, so spend it wisely.
Tremble champ,thanks for your patience.your phone is ready now.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.