Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,031 members, 7,919,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:15 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (344723 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2013
Tire te author=directonpc]
too many dull people on this thread. Only say what you know. What happend to the latest open Gl added in 4.3? Sha u no go sabi the use since u know nothing but to hail tecno.[/quote]
Tirei
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
idee.esperanza:
If Tecno start their OTA thingy, will it be compatible with the phones we have already or will we need to buy a new phone?

Only new..

Reason being that on the old device if you goto settings about.. You wont even see were updates is written so its only new ones like a++++ lol
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2013
s3nn2x: I beg to differ. Why the hell would I buy new phones regularly, when I could just buy the phone that suits my needs. It all boils down to needs and wants! But I still don't get the reason why someone would buy a phone and sell it at any given opportunity. You got the N7, sold it for F7 and now you wanna sell your F7 A1 for the A1+, it does not makes sense. I don't use Sammobile and I don't intend to use it, but the phone they made 2 years ago are still useful today, look at the Note II and Samsung SII. It is one thing to be a fan of a product, but it is another thing to be suffering in silence because you think that they are doing you a favour. For goodness sake, 30k plus is not a small money ooo, you guys need to fight for your right and not take any trash because you believe Tecno is doing you a favour. People have tried to let you guys see reason, but you believe they are mocking the product. It is not the price of a product, but the quality. For goodness sake there are better Chinese products out there if you are looking for cheap product, but someone will tell me about Carl Care...I wonder if there were service centres in Nigeria when GSM was introduced. Don't be deceived by Carl Centres...but who am I to advice someone here. I intend to get a Chinese phone, but I will not keep silent when I see something wrong with the product. I have been following this thread from the start, and I have not read anything impressive about the phone. No one is talking about the Camera quality, the video, the gps, call quality...etc. For goodness sake, there are more things one can do with a phone than games...except if majority of users are students!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2013
vicezek: I'm trying to connect my TECNO F7 to my laptop, but the response I'm getting is that there is an error in installing the phone on my laptop. Please, is there any way I will do this this? Or is there a particular driver I need?
Pls, so embody help me out!

yes theres a driver needed, which is not yet made by tecno..i.e not found
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2013
Coolstan: nope. It has an up to date gpu and a quadcore processor with a 1.2ghz cpu frequency

whats the name of the gpu used pls And besides 1.2ghz is outdated to me... As long as theres 1.5ghz and 1.7ghz whats use of 2012 model when am in 2013 abeg...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2013
I'm still contemplating whether I should get Tecno Phantom A+ or not.
I wanted to buy N7. Two days to buying it, Phantom A came out. "Good specs", I said.
Last week, I went to the ATM to withdraw 34k for it...only to check slot's website to see Phantom A+ at 36k. I deposited back my cash!
Friends, your candid advice please!! embarassed
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by uchechuwku: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
Guys, you need to wise up.
Tecno is not doing any of us a favor.
Their supposed phone's are crap and over priced (except maybe few like N3,P3.. Even at that, the fone's have so many bugs). I've been following this thread from day 1. At first, I wanted to buy but later changed my mind.
Believe me, if you read www.gizchina.com , you wouldn't give a damn about Tecno products.
Even Tecno websites give conflicting reports.
Believe me, many people supporting Tecno products here are either marketers or Tecno staffs Because a search of Tecno Phantom A on google will bring out this thread as number 1.
How come any time they release new products, even before you find out from their facebook page and their oFficial site, the "ear say" is from users on nairaland.
Guys, wise up. We deserve better. Don't let them treat us unfair for what we're paying for (even if it's a dime)
I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biz2get(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
idee.esperanza:
I'm still contemplating whether I should get Tecno Phantom A+ or not.
I wanted to buy N7. Two days to buying it, Phantom A came out. "Good specs", I said.
Last week, I went to the ATM to withdraw 34k for it...only to check slot's website to see Phantom A+ at 36k. I deposited back my cash!
Friends, your candid advice please!! embarassed

Why not buy somfin beta , like say gionee e3 or beta still wait for a+++++++++
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2013
biz2get:

Why not buy somfin beta , like say gionee e3 or beta still wait for a+++++++++
Hmmmm I like Gione E3 but I prefer a 5" display, better battery and leather pouch wink
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by nnabezejames: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
mr.drizzy:
cheesycheesy
oga as far as the prototypes are serving people it doesn't matter
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2013
uchechuwku: Guys, you need to wise up.
Tecno is not doing any of us a favor.
Their supposed phone's are crap and over priced (except maybe few like N3,P3.. Even at that, the fone's have so many bugs). I've been following this thread from day 1. At first, I wanted to buy but later changed my mind.
Believe me, if you read www.gizchina.com , you wouldn't give a damn about Tecno products.
Even Tecno websites give conflicting reports.
Believe me, many people supporting Tecno products here are either marketers or Tecno staffs Because a search of Tecno Phantom A on google will bring out this thread as number 1.
How come any time they release new products, even before you find out from their facebook page and their oFficial site, the "ear say" is from users on nairaland.
Guys, wise up. We deserve better. Don't let them treat us unfair for what we're paying for (even if it's a dime)
I rest my case.

Man, I've seen many better specs there!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2013
Finally this thread has been derailed,i'll advice people that are intrested in this device not to get info here,ask else where and know why you are buying.I can get you crom for A+ only when needed.I can smell fools.
My no. 08101227363.Whatsapp only.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sunnews: 8:14pm On Jul 28, 2013
when galaxy s2 can be upgraded on the air why producing galaxy s3, when galaxy s3 can be upgraded on the air why producing galaxy s4? i believe galaxy s5 will soon come out those criticizing tecno for releasing phantom a+ should answer

3 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:31pm On Jul 28, 2013
biz2get:

Only new..

Reason being that on the old device if you goto settings about.. You wont even see were updates is written so its only new ones like a++++ lol

You lie...there is the update option in all tecno android.....check before you rant!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 28, 2013
There is an update option in tecno phones na , so wot is d fuzz about?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Blewusi: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
sunnews: when galaxy s2 can be upgraded on the air why producing galaxy s3, when galaxy s3 can be upgraded on the air why producing galaxy s4? i believe galaxy s5 will soon come out those criticizing tecno for releasing phantom a+ should answer
Because each phone comes with a BETTER BATTERY. S2 came with a battery capacity of 1650 mAh, S3's battery is 2100 mAh, and S4 has a battery capacity of 2600 mAh. Tell me about Tecno. N7, Phantom A and Phantom A+ all have the SAME battery capacity: 2100 mAh. No improvement.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by milee: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
biz2get:

yes theres a driver needed, which is not yet made by tecno..i.e not found
Please,clarify does it mean that a+ can not work with pc in any way?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by k2kay(m): 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
Well, as for me am enjoying my f7 seriously sha....... grin
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by blacqueen(f): 9:43pm On Jul 28, 2013
My phantom A+ takes forever to charge....wat can I do about that?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2013
JeffreyJamez:

You lie...there is the update option in all tecno android.....check before you rant!!!
And those who lie will thief.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2013
[quote author=JeffreyJamez]

You lie...there is the update option in all tecno android.....check before you rant!!
And those who lie will thief.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2013
blacqueen: My phantom A+ takes forever to charge....wat can I do about that?
Tecno Charger is slow,get a charger having an output of 2.0a,that of Tecno is 1.0a
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
No Team, No Boss, Just Me, Few Friends, 1GOD, 1family, no gf, My Life, Ur Gossip, Ur Headache, U beef me, Ur Problem, I Achieve
God's doing, U try 2 stop me, u die. No tears, ur funeral I attend, ur akara I chop.
#TEAM HIGH-END SMARTPHONES

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2013
milee:
You should know the Class of people to talk to.Those who root connected there phone to Pc.Download pda.net to install adb drivers for tecno
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2013
Godvilla: No Team, No Boss, Just Me, Few Friends, 1GOD, 1family, no gf, My Life, Ur Gossip, Ur Headache, U beef me, Ur Problem, I Achieve
God's doing, U try 2 stop me, u die. No tears, ur funeral I attend, ur akara I chop.
#TEAM HIGH-END SMARTPHONES
lol
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 10:30pm On Jul 28, 2013
If we don't have something to be proud about,those i m b e c i l e will not come back here,dem hear say A+ don come out morons come back to destroy.Those who live by sword die by sword so shall those who destroy.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by deolamaleek: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2013
are u guys sure thaat airtel bis works....i no wan waste my money oh!!!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 28, 2013
labellat: If we don't have something to be proud about,those i m b e c i l e will not come back here,dem hear say A+ don come out morons come back to destroy.Those who live by sword die by sword so shall those who destroy.
And who could these imbeciles be?
Iv been following this thread 4 a while and YES i can say Tecno hav not lived up to their expectations.
But all ur post clearly states u are nofin but a fanboy....
Btw u try to justify urself but den u made it clear u are new to the world of Android with ur recent posts eg:Tecno A+ has a PowerVR SG5XT GPU which can neva be...
Nevatheless, a Fanboy will always be a fanboy... Iv been in ur shoes b4, until Nokia disappointed me BIG tym......
Hahaha... U got me lafing with ur final words cheesy
One day, u'll wake up only 2 realise uv just been killed by the sword of Tecno.....
#I aint hating on No OEM but guy, learn to speak the truth wen u see one wink

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 10:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
deola maleek: are u guys sure thaat airtel bis works....i no wan waste my money oh!!!!
yes
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2013
milee:

don't mind those idiot derailing the thread.... just turn on usb mode when u slide down through the top menu when connected to pc....works on all Android phones...

HATERS KEEP ON HATING WHILE WE CONTINUE ENJOYING OUR PHONE...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 10:55pm On Jul 28, 2013
Enjoying my phantom baje grin cheesy cheesy
Just that the charger isn't all that fast.. Would use another charger though
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Gravitizer: And who could these imbeciles be?
Iv been following this thread 4 a while and YES i can say Tecno hav not lived up to their expectations.
But all ur post clearly states u are nofin but a fanboy....
Btw u try to justify urself but den u made it clear u are new to the world of Android with ur recent posts eg:Tecno A+ has a PowerVR SG5XT GPU which can neva be...
Nevatheless, a Fanboy will always be a fanboy... Iv been in ur shoes b4, until Nokia disappointed me BIG tym......
Hahaha... U got me lafing with ur final words cheesy
One day, u'll wake up only 2 realise uv just been killed by the sword of Tecno.....
#I aint hating on No OEM but guy, learn to speak the truth wen u see one wink
C u,i never use Tecno and according to my profession i'm a man of all phone brands but it is just nt good to spoil ones work.Say the flaws and let those who want it with the flaws be.Point of correction the Gpu is Powervr sgx544.

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (161) (Reply)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.