Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,336 members, 7,978,078 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:31 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (347681 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Frankenstein: 12:18am On Jul 27, 2013
seunpayne:
Do you have the receipt of purchase with you? And where do you stay?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Frankenstein: 12:22am On Jul 27, 2013
hustla:

Tecno collect ya wife? grin
Go meet dem na!
How can a phone that was released a month ago be replaced with another one so soon? They are using Nigerians to test-run their products. Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 12:37am On Jul 27, 2013
Frankenstein: How can a phone that was released a month ago be replaced with another one so soon? They are using Nigerians to test-run their products. Rubbish!
cheesycheesy
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jeanytwinkle: 3:15am On Jul 27, 2013
Techno phantom A1 for SALE. Colour:white, just 2
Onlytola: Hi guys, I got a neat bb bold 4 for sale or could add money to it to get a tecno phantom f7 if any of u has. Dont ignore this please. You can refer me to whoever has his for sale, thankz
weeks old.with receipt of purchase @slot. Selling the entire package with d carton and every tin.

Pls note, the fone has not been used, I got it and galaxy s4 as a bday gift and want to sell it cos I CNT be using two android at a time. Interested buyers can call me on 07087119700. Location Lagos
jeanytwinkle: Techno phantom A1 for SALE. Colour:white, just 2weeks old.with receipt of purchase @slot. Selling the entire package with d carton and every tin.

Pls note, the fone has not been used, I got it and galaxy s4 as a bday gift and want to sell it cos I CNT be using two android at a time. Interested buyers can call me on 07087119700. Location Lagos
jeanytwinkle: Techno phantom A1 for SALE. Colour:white, just 2weeks old.with receipt of purchase @slot. Selling the entire package with d carton and every tin.

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Onlytola(m): 5:02am On Jul 27, 2013

whats ur email addr
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Kamaye(m): 5:04am On Jul 27, 2013
Frankenstein: Theives! Next month, they will replace phantom A+ with A++ for 40,000 and people will sell their A+ for 30k to get it.
soon they will released a 50k phone and some gullible youths would buy it cos they believe tecno is doing us some kind of favour.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jeanytwinkle: 5:41am On Jul 27, 2013
Onlytola: whats ur email addr
nkjeanyprity @yahoo.com I also sent u an email with gmail add u didnt reply.t
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by seunpayne(m): 6:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Frankenstein: Do you have the receipt of purchase with you? And where do you stay?

Yep, abuja
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2013
directonpc:
is that a question? Well no need to answer that 1.
Developer or not. RE and RTE affect both party... Imagine writing QT apps for a device with no QT run time. Anyways all you guys know is to support tecno. As for me and my bank account we shall wait for
NOTE 3..
Samsung Galaxy Note III is confirmed to
feature a 5.7-inch display, 3 GB of RAM and
Android 4.3 Jelly Bean. Furthermore, the
alleged spec sheet of Galaxy Note III reveals
that the device will be powered by a
Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 chipset.
When u buy 3 tecno F7 to F9
see this oga wey no get money to buy tecno n3 dey famz galaxy note 3 wey samsung never release even the official specs. Dey dia dey famz alleged specs
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Coolstan: 8:05am On Jul 27, 2013
hustla: how can i root my A+?
will the same procedure as that of Phantom A work?
i have already posted on this earlier. Whatever procedure you used to root the phantom A should work perfectly on the A+ as both devices have the same model number
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2013
I believe this thread was opened to help those who have the tecno phantom A or A+ to bring out the best in their phones. If you have any problem with the device, please go to tecno's office and complain and let the ones who have already purchased the phone enjoy what they have.stop coming on here to rant without making any move to bring solutions to your rant.if you have money for a bigger phone then go and buy. Not everyone is concerned with chipset or gpu or ghz.as far as it can serve their need then LET THEM BE.if it can't serve yours then you move on.SIMPLE.

6 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2013
Coolstan: i have already posted on this earlier. Whatever procedure you used to root the phantom A should work perfectly on the A+ as both devices have the same model number

pls quote it
thanks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by J0nyb0y(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2013
Any 1 intrested in selling his phantom a+? (White) and based in lag
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2013
They should have at least change the location of the camera button... Awkward position.... And the back speaker isn't loud enough.... If it's laying on its back on my bed, I won't be able to hear when my phone is ringing.... Battery life is good... Better than my nexus s...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Onlytola(m): 9:53am On Jul 27, 2013
Hi guys, I got a neat bb bold 4 for sale or could add money to it to get a tecno phantom f7 if any of u has. Dont ignore this please. You can refer me to whoever has his for sale, thankz
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Frankenstein: 10:07am On Jul 27, 2013
seunpayne:

Yep, abuja
How much will you sell it? Is it the phantom A+?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by omotayos01(m): 10:13am On Jul 27, 2013
Frankenstein: How can a phone that was released a month ago be replaced with another one so soon? They are using Nigerians to test-run their products. Rubbish!
i dey tel u, dem tecno buyer na confirm maga, dey discover d fone is a crap and decided to release anoda one, if dis one go in d way of f7 unko, dem go release anoda. Walai dis tecno pple no hw to do busines die. Hpe tecno user can open their eye

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by omotayos01(m): 10:14am On Jul 27, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by hustla(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2013
fxstudent: They should have at least change the location of the camera button... Awkward position.... And the back speaker isn't loud enough.... If it's laying on its back on my bed, I won't be able to hear when my phone is ringing.... Battery life is good... Better than my nexus s...

true this...no loud enough speaker...
ma notification light doesn't come on also,the phone is just 24hrs old with me...guess I need to learn more
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2013
hustla:

true this...no loud enough speaker...
ma notification light doesn't come on also,the phone is just 24hrs old with me...guess I need to learn more

You'll enjoy the phone no doubt... About the notification light, I don't think it has one.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordOrochimaru(m): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
These tecno pple are fools, what do they want us to do with our Phantom A na? Throw it away n get the A+...am done with tecno. After using this for a while, am selling it and getting an s3 or s4...but then this being my first android fone, am grateful to tecno for making it affordable. I may only reconsider if they use better GPUs, begin OTA updates etc even if it makes the price of their fones hike a lil after all gionee has OTA and an amazing GPU for low price

3 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by anthony500(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
where can i get the phantom a+ in abuja
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
Still loving my F7... I don't play games on it so GPU doesn't matter to me. Disable animation in the developers option and the phone would be smoother. Still a good phone with a good price
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
Coolstan: wetin the guy wan do with gpu name sef? I taya o! Abi he wan open him gpu company? The important thing is that the processor handles whatever you throw at it without glitches/lags. The name of the gpu doesn't matter it's performance is what matters.
He wan play Fifa 12.lol
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2013
mr.drizzy:
u obviously need to get d new one dat has d OTA,though i doubt tecno having one anytime soon,their own na to jst dey make dey make,so dat we go jst de buy dey go
And dem go dey zap ur money dey go dey go

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2013
Frankenstein: Theives! Next month, they will replace phantom A+ with A++ for 40,000 and people will sell their A+ for 30k to get it.
Lack of context understanding.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by blacqueen(f): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2013
i just bought my phantom A+ and i need application to enjoy it to the fullest.....
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by blacqueen(f): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
kindly help on the ones i can download
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by seunpayne(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2013
Frankenstein: How much will you sell it? Is it the phantom A+?

27k phantom a not a+
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by labellat: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
Phantom A+ specs
Dual SIM , dual stand-by
Announced?,
Available. Released 2013,July
BODY Dimensions &Weight same as Phantom
LED-backlit TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors,Size 720 x 1280 pixels,5.0 inches (HD),Multitouch
SOUND Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones Loudspeaker 3.5mm jack
MEMORY Card slot microSD, up to 32 GB Internal 4 GB ROM, 1 GB RAM DATA
GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32- 48 kbps EDGE Class 12 Speed HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA, 21 Mbps WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot Bluetooth,v4.0 USB, microUSB v2.0
CAMERA Primary 8 MP, 3264 x 2448 pixels, autofocus,
LED flash Features Geo-tagging, touch focus, image stabilization, face and smile detection, Video Yes, 1080p@30fps Secondary Yes, 1.2 MP
FEATURES OS Android OS, v4.2 (Jelly Bean) Chipset MTK MT6589 CPU Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 GPU PowerVR Series 5XT Sensors Accelerometer, gyro, proximity,compass Messaging SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push
Email, IM Browser HTML5 Radio Stereo FM radio GPS Yes, with A-GPS support Java Yes, via Java MIDP emulator Colors Black, White - SNS integration
- Active noise cancellation with
dedicated mic
- MP3/AAC/WMA/WAV player
- MP4/DivX/XviD/WMV/H.264/H.263
player - Photo viewer/editor
- Organizer
- Document viewer/editor
- Voice memo/dial/commands
- Predictive text input BATTERY Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
blacqueen: kindly help on the ones i can download

Go to the play store....

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (161) (Reply)

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.