Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,327 members, 7,888,044 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:07 PM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (342916 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 1:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lord_Reed:

You are a freaking joker. 800MHz will outperform 1.2GHz? Men if you want to do a comparison get your facts right first.

Thats what i'm talking about here that the quality of the chipset determines the speed. Also the Gpu...the gpu on that stuff is a mali 400. cool it belongs to the higher class of GPU..

....and to point out the f7 is 1.0ghz not 1.2ghz
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Tycoon4(m): 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
Elxandre:

Thats what i'm talking about here that the quality of the chipset determines the speed. Also the Gpu...the gpu on that stuff is a mali 400. cool it belongs to the higher class of GPU..

What's your problem with the f7 exactly? Do you own one??
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by physise(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
u cant compare sony xperia s to f7,even samsung galaxy ace beat tecno f7
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Elxandre(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ty_coon:

What's your problem with the f7 exactly? Do you own one??

I dont have a problem with any phone model. What annoys me is the ridiculous comparison against heavyweights AND the constant flooding of other phone threads by tecno fans..its really not cool.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
paeffiong: u can com to calabar and get it @ 35k if its ok by u. I got mine at de said amt
It's 34k in Slot, Ewet Housing Estate, Uyo.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mrdrizzy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2013
Elxandre:

I dont have a problem with any phone model. What annoys me is the ridiculous comparison against heavyweights AND the constant flooding of other phone threads by tecno fans..its really not cool.. undecided
yes ur ryt,its getting quite messy,bt everyone has d ryt to be proud of what dey have and nt compare too much,imagine someone saying n7 is beta dan samsung s3,"my n7 is beta than ur galaxy s3"his words oh..lwkmd
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 2:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Elxandre:

EDITED: Even at 1.0GHz the F7 will out perform the Galaxy Ace 2. Go and get more information about the chipsets they carry and stop talking off the top of your head because you don't even know the GPU the F7 is using so how are you even doing a comparison?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by akinlolusewanu9(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
there is no point buying infinix x450 anymore when there is Tecno phantom A, check out comparison with race eagle and Samsung S3 http://phonegist..com/2013/06/comparison-tecno-phantom-infinix-race.html
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by akwunmi(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hotdiamond: yes that's right
WE NO HEAR ANYTIN ABT GORRILA GLASSS OOOOO........PLZ HOW TRU IS DIS ??
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by akwunmi(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
scientology: Nigerians are d easiet people to manipulate...we may be d firt race to become extinct...we don't tink..our youths re so lazy and useless...the people making dis phones don't use them..rather they push dem to naija and we exchange worthlessness with millions of money..me I use phone of 6k and d business I have don't with dat pone is in hundreds of thousands..see ow all dis boys re spendind on the vanity of their minds...just to call and receive...na wa oooo
BETA WATCH UR LIFE COZ POVERTY MENTALITY DON OVA WHELM U...BUT U NO KNO....@DIS AGE U DE USE FONE OF 6K N U DE CUZ PPLE WEY DE USE BIG FONE 2 IMPROV DARE LIFE STYL...WATCH URSEF N LEAV US..
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by VivianWatson22: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
I just rooted my phone. thanks guys. this is a wonderful thread really. I have sucessfully rooted my phone and my friend who ended up paying for an ali express phone, he got but lets just say this. I would rather buy techo n7 not even f7 for the amount he paid for that thing, its a samsung galaxy note 2 that i will say is trash when it comes to the techno f7 so now lets get more about this phone. cause am loving it,

I have rooted it, someone should please advice me on great apps to use on this phone. thanks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yes it has lion glass 2.0 grin

Lmao. Chicken glass, nko? undecided
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
Flosmythbert: you've got 12 digits on your number. anyway you can send 500mb or whatever you think is reasonable to my phone Number and well work out a way of adequately compensating you through Recharge cards or whatever. the number is 08085991535.
tanx for de observation ave sent 1gig to u...de no again is 08033522700
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
@ lexrichy you are indeed a life saver. I got this amazing phone at Abuma Plaza opp Oba Market in Benin. I got the phone from one Mr. Stanley Obialor (08090834771, 08120577020) for 34k. If this phone is made by Samsung I bet it wont be less than 50k. If you have the money and you need a great phone go and get yours it is a great phone.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Niyiframes(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2013
I'll keep saying that phones from Samsung, LG,Sony, htc and other top high end smart phone makers are great phones, they truly represent what a smart phone stands for. But Tecno Android phones on the other hand which i refer to as the contenders for most affordable smart phones with decent specs currently available here in Nigeria are also not as bad as majority of us tink. So for the benefit of those who are curious like me, though i dont review for or against any brand, here is a link to the Unboxing & Hands on review of the newcomer Android Smartphone from Tecno. Tecno F7, and i'll be doing a more indepth video review of the phone soon.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaEzvdmh4v4

Checkout n comment.

More video reviews of other phones coming up from 9jaGadgetCheck
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
The gurus in the house I need a primary 6 standard rooting method for this phone. I beg make someone help me. Thank you.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 5:02pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ty_coon:

If you have all the blue lights on, while charging..its full!
į ālwāyş şęę 4 lįgђţş
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by UyiIredia(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
klens: For now the battery is ok though it's still a new wife, as for gaming mehn! It's superb. I slotted in my 32gig from my N7 Loaded with games, Need for speed most wanted plays without a lag, Grand theft auto vice city,Fifa 12,Modern combat 4, Pes 12, Gangster rio,about to test Amazing Spiderman. All these games runs in gigs. You will enjoy the graphics.

Is BBM on Android ? Can u use BIS and Blackberry plans on Android ? I dey ask because if the answer is positive I go port go Android cheesy
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by chygoz3(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Faru: The gurus in the house I need a primary 6 standard rooting method for this phone. I beg make someone help me. Thank you.
Here is your primary 6 rooting procedure
http://yourinfotechguide.com/2013/06/how-to-root-tecno-phantom-a1-or-f7.html
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Sability(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Please where can I get the f7 in Benin City? and how much?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by UyiIredia(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
techfreak: as in eh ... d thing tire me... wish they can just change the name tecno....

Must you be impressed by the name. About a decade ago (you forget) people where quarelling over Motorola, Nokia and Sagem. Apart from Nokia (which has lost substantial market share since then) wey the other two dey ?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sability: Please where can I get the f7 in Benin City? and how much?
Faru: @ lexrichy you are indeed a life saver. I got this amazing phone at Abuma Plaza opp Oba Market in Benin. I got the phone from one Mr. Stanley Obialor (08090834771, 08120577020) for 34k. If this phone is made by Samsung I bet it wont be less than 50k. If you have the money and you need a great phone go and get yours it is a great phone.

Hope this help.

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by aliyu03(m): 7:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
Niyiframes: I'll keep saying that phones from Samsung, LG,Sony, htc and other top high end smart phone makers are great phones, they truly represent what a smart phone stands for. But Tecno Android phones on the other hand which i refer to as the contenders for most affordable smart phones with decent specs currently available here in Nigeria are also not as bad as majority of us tink. So for the benefit of those who are curious like me, though i dont review for or against any brand, here is a link to the Unboxing & Hands on review of the newcomer Android Smartphone from Tecno. Tecno F7, and i'll be doing a more indepth video review of the phone soon.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaEzvdmh4v4

Checkout n comment.

More video reviews of other phones coming up from 9jaGadgetCheck
Just watched your video, not bad at all...........thumbs up for you. Do you have a website ?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lexrichy(m): 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Faru: @ lexrichy you are indeed a life saver. I got this amazing phone at Abuma Plaza opp Oba Market in Benin. I got the phone from one Mr. Stanley Obialor (08090834771, 08120577020) for 34k. If this phone is made by Samsung I bet it wont be less than 50k. If you have the money and you need a great phone go and get yours it is a great phone.
ur welcome glad I could help.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 7:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
I am enjoying this phone so so much. Thank God for tecno I 4 still dey save 2 buy S4. ..... e mi Dbanj mobo lowo won
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by abdulwizzy(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Jeffy1206: many nairalanders has befitted from dis airtel data what are u waitin for whatsapp me nw lets talk... 08033522700. dis aint fraud..

my numb a is 08026868984 I'm interested d more mb d higher d airtime.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ijaola(m): 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hi All, please who knows if calcare opens on saturday, Thanks and God bless.

Ijaola
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by LordReed(m): 9:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Is BBM on Android ? Can u use BIS and Blackberry plans on Android ? I dey ask because if the answer is positive I go port go Android cheesy

BlackBerry have officially announced BBM for iOS and Android. BIS works on Android so I guess you have every reason to port.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by rexfada(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
Jeffy1206: tanx for de observation ave sent 1gig to u...de no again is 08033522700
bro u can also send some MB to me and I won't forgot to appreciate u. my number is 07082645091. thanx a mil bro.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by samclayz: 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
please can someone say if games can be moved, installed and played from a memory card in the tecno F7. thanks
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by VivianWatson22: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
samclayz: please can someone say if games can be moved, installed and played from a memory card in the tecno F7. thanks

yes, i did that on mine

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (161) (Reply)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.