Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:33 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (342103 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2013

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2013

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 2:02pm On Jun 15, 2013

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
bukky1:
Dats usually d case with fast browsing phones. Jst mk sure d battery dies completly n d phone shots down n refuses to booth. Charge d phone till its full n leave it charging for xtra 30mins (mk sure u dnt ON d phone during charging) this is d general way to mk batteries last
long. Hope it works 4 u.
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mhozzis(m): 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
klens: ,,,
Pls where did u download ur real racing 3
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2013
sorry guyz de airtel data transfer has stopped workin so dont fall victim to anyone oo.and pls dnt boda watsapp me for nw...
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by omobone(m): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2013
Josephnice: i love the specification of this phone except that i fancy a phone with gorilla glass which is indeed anti scratch. Scratches on phone glasses makes it kinda old and unstylish
Then, you should take a look at the Gionee Dream D1 which has Gorilla Glass 2
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Alamation(m): 4:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Alamation: Getting the phone is not the problem. Unlike iPhone; Techno, Samsung, Sony, HTC etc doesn't have second-hand value. I'm currently using iPhone and I'm sure I can still sell it for a good price but if I get this Techno, who will buy it at a good price when I want to sell?! Secondly, if the screen breaks are there Techno screen glasses? Lastly, is the camera really sharp? One tin is to say it has 100MP, it is another tin to actually bring out the quality. Thanks
someone should please help concerning this questions.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
This is what chrome does. And only compatible from Android 4.0
It syncs the tabs on all my devices. Making my life easy
how come i installed chrome on my tecno n3?.

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by tunsmart: 4:35pm On Jun 15, 2013
klens: This is not my first Android os phone, neither is it the second, third. Remembered I was the first person that commented about this phone in this thread, both the battery quality and the rest. All my accessories are original,that charger has being making that sound right from the first day, F7 as a whole takes time to get fully charge while charging and using it, my battery last longer but developed that fault after a week old. may be I will take shots of all my applications,so that you guys will tell me the one that drains battery faster
obviously since the charger makes that sound from day one,it means its bad,mine has never made any sound before,the charger might have eventually spoilt the battery in the long run...within this two weeks of usage,which means its still covered by warranty except your phone has been rooted,and yes you are right about the longer time it takes to fully charge the phone during usage but I noticed it is more pronounced when you using another cable other than the one that came with it.but all in all,am in my two weeks of usage too,and my battery life is still the same,disconnected it from the charger since 6:30 am...still have 45% with usage as at the time of typing this 4:36pm....I suggest you change your noise making chargwr to help your battery
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by wumiadeye(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
Go and edit APN at d mobile network,

Change d gprs.mtnonline.... to blackberry.net

Then save. Dz go for mtn bis package
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Ozegbe(m): 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
Superpower Bank
30000 mAh
Can charge your battery on the go for at least 6 times over when fully charged.

Just 6k

Never ever worry about your battery discharging again.
Just call to get yours.

Also available is the power bank for laptops (only 1 left).

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Ozegbe(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pins to charge any phone

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by paeffiong(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
I wis to also state dat am havin alot of issues wid my ba3. My ba3 dosnt last mor dan a day and likewise my powerbank.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2013
mhozzis: Pls where did u download ur real racing 3
play store
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Rajgan4edu: 6:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pls, does d f7 support adobe flash? And pls is it true that its having ba3 issue, including d power banks, coz its really scary. Pls help
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 6:23pm On Jun 15, 2013
paeffiong: I wis to also state dat am havin alot of issues wid my ba3. My ba3 dosnt last mor dan a day and likewise my powerbank.
Techno F7 users cos am yet to buy my own, but dis one pple re complainin about d battry not lasting, i hope all is wel.. I Suggest u guys shld try an download 'Juice defender' it wil make ur battry life last longer
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Rajgan4edu: Pls, does d f7 support adobe flash? And pls is it true that its having ba3 issue, including d power banks, coz its really scary. Pls help
don't mind that calabar man called pa effiong, he expect his battery to last more than a day. Even galaxy s4 doesn't.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
Worwor: how come i installed chrome and firefox on my tecno n3?.
firefox runs on gingerbread.
what you have is not official and chrome from google.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 15, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
firefox runs on gingerbread.
what you have is not official and chrome from google.
but it does everything exactly as the one on my friends' galaxy s4.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:45pm On Jun 15, 2013
everyone, download TWRP custom recovery ported by me to your device place it to the root of your sdcard

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0vwsldnh01829zv/TEcnoF7%20TWRP.rar
Download mobile uncle from playstore
You must have root
Run it

Click on recovery update
You will see recovery.img located on the Sdcard at the first option.
Select it and confirm flash by pressing ok.
After that, you will recieve a pop up to boot into the recovery
Press ok to test run

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Flosmythbert(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2013
klens: which of them drains battery
aptoide and black mart alpha all at once. guy you're enjoying o.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Flosmythbert(m): 7:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
Jeffy1206: sorry guyz de airtel data transfer has stopped workin so dont fall victim to anyone oo.and pls dnt boda watsapp me for nw...
yeah, it definitely stopped working because I got nothing.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by samclayz: 7:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
VivianWatson22:

yes, i did that on mine

Thnks so much bro
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
The essence of this is to solve brick problems. For already rooted and working devices
Fist, yall should download and flash
Once you follow the guide properly, you stand no risk at all
Get twrp recovery into ya device
Backup you device for rainy days when factory reset can't solve your bootlop.

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 8:56pm On Jun 15, 2013
can this TWRP be use to port custom rom to this device? no 2 what about clockwork mode recovery? can you do it. Thanks for job well done
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by klens(m): 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
and why you no backup .android secure,i guys the installed files on SD are stored their
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by rexfada(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2013
chygoz3:
Here is your primary 6 rooting procedure
http://yourinfotechguide..com/2013/06/how-to-root-tecno-phantom-a1-or-f7.html
Bro thanx a mil. Ur steps worked a great deal. Thanx once again
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
ACTUALLY, IN THE REAL SENSE, THIS PHONE IS NOT F7, TECNO RARELY CALLS THIS PHONE SO.

THE REAL NAME OF THIS PHONE IS PHANTOM A. NOT EVEN A1. I WONDER WERE THOSE NAMES CAME FROM.

AT THE BACK OF THE PHONE ITS WRITTEN; "Model: A"

I THINK "F7" IS NOT YET OUT.

@Worwor
What is the name of that digital clock widget on the screen of your n3? Where can I get it?

Peace!!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by ademola1333(m): 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
f7 users,pls does d screen scratches easily?

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (161) (Reply)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.