Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,728 members, 7,889,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread - Phones (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread (342991 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / Rooting Tecno F7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (161) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by showboy20: 7:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
viazi: @all am in Abuja and am rocking the F7 I bought from Parktel online at Banex, Am not having issues with it at all, am always on 3g network and my battery is doing great. Far greater than my Bold4 that almost killed me. ANY BODY LEAVING AROUND LOKOGOMA DISTRICT can come and feel it and give independent review. MY FRIEND OWN A GALAXY S4 and he is jealous anytime he sees my ROOTED tecno because my Tecno does the basic things a smart phone does and I got mine far cheaper.

Those Condemning this Phone should just go and buy their Galaxy whatever.
how much u get it frm parktel?
As for slow charging....I TRIED MY SAMSUNG GALAXY PRO DUOS(YOUNG) Charger on the Tecno F7 and its really charging fast. I have never used the F7 follow come charger again. The Samsung charger is very fast. F7 users should try this charger and report to the house.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by showboy20: 7:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
[quote author=showboy20][/quote]hw much frm parktel?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by omotolsy(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2013
plz guyz wen u bout ur f7 wat did u c in d pack
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Faru: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2013
The phone is manageable and would pass for a good phone. Perhaps I had expected the ba3 to be much better off, however, I just realized I bought this phone for just 34k and wanting it to perform like phones dt go for as much as a 100 grand. Bottom line is dt F7 is cheap phone and u would get about the same value for your money. Therefore if u seek a great phone get S4 and if u can't afford to spend so much on a phone then get phantom A (QED).

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by marcjoe(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
viazi: @all am in Abuja and am rocking the F7 I bought from Parktel online at Banex, Am not having issues with it at all, am always on 3g network and my battery is doing great. Far greater than my Bold4 that almost killed me. ANY BODY LEAVING AROUND LOKOGOMA DISTRICT can come and feel it and give independent review. MY FRIEND OWN A GALAXY S4 and he is jealous anytime he sees my ROOTED tecno because my Tecno does the basic things a smart phone does and I got mine far cheaper.

Those Condemning this Phone should just go and buy their Galaxy whatever.

As for slow charging....I TRIED MY SAMSUNG GALAXY PRO DUOS(YOUNG) Charger on the Tecno F7 and its really charging fast. I have never used the F7 follow come charger again. The Samsung charger is very fast. F7 users should try this charger and report to the house.
Tanks for this info.... I would try and get a Samsung charger and am good to go with this machine.. my only problem is the charging b4...infact na Sammy s4 charger I wan go find....
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 8:25pm On Jun 22, 2013
OOOOOO0000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOO,AM SO TIRED OF THESE PLEASE WHICH OF THESE PHONE IS BEST FOR GAMING,I MEAN HEAVY GAMES AND LESS RISKY TO HANDLE BECAUSE AM NEW TO ANDROID WORLD I DONT WANT TO BRICK MY PHONE,LEAVE TECNO D5,XBOX,PS 2-4 AND PSP OUT OF IT,JUST TECNO N3 AND TECNO P3,thank you
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by mayorbaron(m): 8:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
idee.esperanza:
If you haters like, post that F7's battery last for only two minutes. All I know is that once my money reach 34K, na Slot I go enter, purchase my own F7. Shekina tongue

Lmao!! grin
idee.esperanza:
If you haters like, post that F7's battery last for only two minutes. All I know is that once my money reach 34K, na Slot I go enter, purchase my own F7. Shekina tongue

Lmao!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 8:34pm On Jun 22, 2013
@ All, VERY IMPORTANT BATTERY SAVING TIP for F7, there is this STUPID VIBRATION I noticed initially on my phone whenever I press any ALPHABET wen typing anytin on the Phone, that ALPHABETH VIBRATION DRAINS BATTERY GREATLY...turn it off and your battery will be great. IF U NOTICE THAT YOUR PHONE ALWAYS VIBRATE ANTYTIME U PRESS AN ALPHABETH DURING TYPING, TURN IT OFF AND SEE BATTERY MIRACLE.TURN OFF KEYPAD TONE AND VIBRATION

UP TECNO, UP F7

2 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by showboy20: 8:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
viazi: @ All, VERY IMPORTANT BATTERY SAVING TIP for F7, there is this STUPID VIBRATION I noticed initially on my phone whenever I press any ALPHABET wen typing anytin on the Phone, that ALPHABETH VIBRATION DRAINS BATTERY GREATLY...turn it off and your battery will be great. IF U NOTICE THAT YOUR PHONE ALWAYS VIBRATE ANTYTIME U PRESS AN ALPHABETH DURING TYPING, TURN IT OFF AND SEE BATTERY MIRACLE.TURN OFF KEYPAD TONE AND VIBRATION

UP TECNO, UP F7
Gd point bros
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Peroluv(m): 8:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
Law naza: OOOOOO0000OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOOOO,AM SO TIRED OF THESE PLEASE WHICH OF THESE PHONE IS BEST FOR GAMING,I MEAN HEAVY GAMES AND LESS RISKY TO HANDLE BECAUSE AM NEW TO ANDROID WORLD I DONT WANT TO BRICK MY PHONE,LEAVE TECNO D5,XBOX,PS 2-4 AND PSP OUT OF IT,JUST TECNO N3 AND TECNO P3,thank you
Only d5 for now. cos fifa 12 got bad graphix. d pitch look very urgly. chainfire3d could not fix it.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 8:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
Peroluv: Only d5 for now. cos fifa 12 got bad graphix. d pitch look very urgly. chainfire3d could not fix it.
bros,remove tecno d5 out of it,just p3 and n3 please
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by otabsky: 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Wow! The volume of hatred and misguided information about this phone is alarming. In truth there have been more people with very positive reviews of the battery than negative. Without naming names, it is clear that certain individuals on this thread have established a mental complex towards tecno. This is very regrettable. They look for the slightest glitch to justify their preconceived belief that tecno is synonymous with substandard products, however fallacious this belief may be.
Someone said because fifa 2012 had issues with colour on his phone, then tecno is crap without considering faults with the apk or cache he downloaded;without going online to check if there was a tweak to correct it which is common. For instance, pes 2012 v. 1.0.5 which I downloaded and installed on my phone didn't play. I could have come to the ignorant conclusion that my phone could not play pes. But instead I went online and got to see a solution to the problem I was having. For this fifa 2012 colour issue, I have read somewhere can be rectified by changing the camera view among many other solutions known to work that were mentioned.
About the battery, I commiserate with THOSE WHO ACTUALLY OWN THE PHONE and are having issues with its longevity. Indeed it may be a problem from the factory or specifically the battery yours came packed with. Alternatively, it could be you haven't been using your battery with a view to optimizing its longevity. Suggestions have been made as to how to optimize your battery's longevity. I support them because they're known to work. Ultimately if these don't work, go to the nearest Carl Care centre. You can find one close to you via the Carl care app. They have numbers with which you can call them to get tips or just to report the problem, if you would rather not make the trip. If you don't have the app I can send it to your email address. Use your warranty and after sales service.
Tecno in its humble history has never had noted or widespread battery disappointment. I'm confident they're not about to start. I for one am sick of the fallacies being peddled here and intend to more regularly confront its merchants. That was long. I apologise. I've just been enduring it all for quite some time, so I had a lot to get out. Best wishes everyone.

11 Likes

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by viazi: 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
I even wonder what Adults are doing with games, well everyone get him own likes and dislikes sha.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by BizBloke(m): 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
elijahdre:
God bless you bizloke.imagine,some are even pricing 30k.

Lol. Bless you, too.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by lowdonrayce: 9:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
f7= 3 wordz (CHEAPER AND BETTER)
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2013
PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!!
Pay ur NEPA bills and get a brand new Tecno Phantom Bat3 or candle pack free in the new PHCN dark world promo. Hurry now as offer valid while stock last.
PHCN; Your darkness, our happiness smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jaymichael(m): 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
Abujabir24: Please guys I just bought did gone on Tuesday. I did d etisalat sub of 1 month yesterday and it finished today. please can someone help me a better subscription DAT give gigabytes and not megabytes. thanks.
Airtel blackberry plan. *440*161# for 4GB for two months. 1500 naira. If you have not used the plan before, you should subscribe for airtel daily bundle 100naira to activate it. you can check for the code online or call customer care. good luck.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
jaymichael: Airtel blackberry plan. *440*161# for 4GB for two months. 1500 naira. If you have not used the plan before, you should subscribe for airtel daily bundle 100naira to activate it. you can check for the code online or call customer care. good luck.
I don't get you.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jaymichael(m): 10:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
idee.esperanza:
I don't get you.
I mean, dial *440*161# to get 4 GB with two months validity. The price is .1500 naira. if you haven't used the airtel blackberry package before, you might need to subscribe for the airtel daily bundle, to activate it. The airtel blackberry plan works for all devices. Its what i use for my android phone. good luck. if you encounter any challenge, feel free to ask,
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by sambo4allyahoocom: 10:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
elijahdre1: Thank God most of you are now facing the reality that this phone is a must buy.If you are still waiting for more review to decide whether to buy it or not,well,don't be surprised when the price jumps up.
call now to make your order:08034795720.
we deliver at your doorstep.God bless you
i intend to buy my own in early August because i tot dis first set of f7 didnt com wit reliable battery, and i believe d complain must av reach them ova there at china and i believe d next set of F7 that wil shifted to Nigeria wil com wit stronger battery like and also by that time Carl care wil start having extra techno f7 battery to sell to their fans..
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by xfay(m): 10:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
[quote author=showboy20][/quote]
my thought exactly I tried galaxy s3 charger and it was marginally faster. so I guessed the 1000mA on the techno charger is not really up to that and a charger with better charging current will do better.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Doncolio(m): 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
I really like this my phantom f7. I don't know bout individual complains, been using this fone for 2weeks or more and I'm loving as day pass by.
Pls don't buy dis gone so we can be few using it. #just kidding.
Have true phantom f7 users. u rock!!!
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by s3nn2x(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
jaymichael: I mean, dial *440*161# to get 4 GB with two months validity. The price is .1500 naira. if you haven't used the airtel blackberry package before, you might need to subscribe for the airtel daily bundle, to activate it. The airtel blackberry plan works for all devices. Its what i use for my android phone. good luck. if you encounter any challenge, feel free to ask,
Wrong! The Airtel Unlimited BIS package comes with 2GB and not 4GB and it is for a month. Except Airtel increased it to 4GB in the last 2hours. The last time I checked the Airtel BIS that costs #1500 is for 2GB which is better compared to what the guy was getting from Etisalat.
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by jaymichael(m): 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
s3nn2x:
Wrong! The Airtel Unlimited BIS package comes with 2GB and not 4GB and it is for a month. Except Airtel increased it to 4GB in the last 2hours. The last time I checked the Airtel BIS that costs #1500 is for 2GB which is better compared to what the guy was getting from Etisalat.
Received the message today. Subscribe for a month, get one month free. you will notice that the 4Gb code is different *440*161# FROM the 2GB *440*16#
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by kasmail(m): 12:16am On Jun 23, 2013
jaymichael: I mean, dial *440*161# to get 4 GB with two months validity. The price is .1500 naira. if you haven't used the airtel blackberry package before, you might need to subscribe for the airtel daily bundle, to activate it. The airtel blackberry plan works for all devices. Its what i use for my android phone. good luck. if you encounter any challenge, feel free to ask,
God bless u....but does dis Airtel support hotspot cos I love sharing My internet over wi-fi with my android cos i have a bb and i can't subscribe on two different phones
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 12:17am On Jun 23, 2013
Phantom A1 costs 37.5k + delivery charge of abt 2k making 39.5k on JUMIA! This online seller bad gan
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 23, 2013
biomedixexcel: Phantom A1 costs 37.5k + delivery charge of abt 2k making 39.5k on JUMIA! This online seller bad gan
jumia takes delivery charges?
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by biomedixexcel(m): 1:59am On Jun 23, 2013
tomii: jumia takes delivery charges?
just try to order and see yourself!

1 Like

Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by emperorjray(m): 4:35am On Jun 23, 2013
Is the time and date ☀̤̣̈̇f this posting always correct cos still  my bb going thru all dis now abd 'm seeing June 22 4pm where as †ђξ time is 3:13 then,why dis pls?
Secondly,lets have †ђξ fear ☀̤̣̈̇f God on anything we post and not spoil our future or anguish and dwell i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ agony/pain in future just cos ☀̤̣̈̇f what we post that might mislead some pple.dis will make pple make wrong decision will make dem weep and run in2 lose all 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ ŧ♡ get ur daily bread or prevent marketer 4 getting their daily bread by badmouthing. Their good(dis ŧ♡ dose talking ill a product thereby knwing nothing abt †ђξ product).
I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a nutshell guys,D̶̲̥̅̊σϞ† let us tarnish our tomorrow cos ☀̤̣̈̇f what we want 2b or achieve 2day
Re: Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread by emperorjray(m): 4:41am On Jun 23, 2013
[quote author=emperorjray]Is the time and date ☀̤̣̈̇f this posting always correct cos still  my bb going thru all dis now abd 'm seeing June 22 4pm where as †ђξ time is 3:13 then,why dis pls?
Secondly,lets have †ђξ fear ☀̤̣̈̇f God on anything we post and not spoil our future or anguish and dwell i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ agony/pain in future just cos ☀̤̣̈̇f what we post that might mislead some pple.dis will make pple make wrong decision will make dem weep and run in2 lose all 4 U̶̲̥̅̊ ŧ♡ get ur daily bread or prevent marketer 4 getting their daily bread by badmouthing. Their good(dis ŧ♡ dose talking ill a product thereby knwing nothing abt †ђξ product).
I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a nutshell guys,D̶̲̥̅̊σϞ† let us tarnish our tomorrow cos ☀̤̣̈̇f what we want 2b or achieve 2day[goes ŧ♡ post on phamtom A and all product cos i've been on dis post 4 Phamtom A xpecially 4 days and i'm so confused,don't knw if i'm ŧ♡ buy it or not]

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (161) (Reply)

How To Unlock Your Swift, Smile Etc MIFI To Use Ntel Sim. / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. / PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.