Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,793 members, 7,938,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 01:27 AM

Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) (22836 Views)

Sarah Ofili Shares Stunning Makeup Photos / Genevieve Nnaji Is Breathtaking In New Makeup Photos / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by killuminati(m): 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre:

Stop smoking that weed. Bloodclatt man!
yah poosieclaaat, don't bring ah battyman argument to me bwoy! Ya hear wah me say?!
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by chelseabmw(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
Joavid:
So u even kow d brands?

Yes, because i have a TV
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by kcsider: 10:15pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre:

That is a just an exclamation, and in no way or form blasphemous so don't teach me heresy.
Next time try and have a good understanding of what exclamation remarks fits into a particular circumstance. Like I said earlier - be guided!
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by tope3x(m): 10:27pm On Jun 01, 2013
Can someone tell me if this girl is related to the RAY FAMILY, cos this wide mouth na something ooo....TBH,she really look so much like MUKA RAY or MAMA RAY..Please someone should find out for me....thanks grin grin grin grin
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by venorite(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2013
i no be owerri boy, the fact that her hands have ugly spots limits her beauty and me being ugly doesnt make her beautiful,its my opinion,stick to urs.......mtseeew
I.Joan:

owerri boy!!! are you ok? undecided
She's ugly because of the spots on her hands? ? ?
I wonder what you look like!!!
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by 50calibre(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
kcsider:
Next time try and have a good understanding of what exclamation remarks fits into a particular circumstance. Like I said earlier - be guided!

I find it funny you are trying to teach me what to say, it's as ridiculous as Kim kardashian trying to teach evolution to Charles Darwin.

Why don't you jog on now you have the chance because soon you would rile enough and then I would sit down and show you off properly. Go to your dictionary and look up what an exclamation means.

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Annie2gud(f): 10:39pm On Jun 01, 2013
Power of Paints and Colour.very soon women go dey use crayons as makeup.

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by rubi96(f): 10:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
she has a nice voice though

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by awolols(m): 10:44pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre: Jesus Christ of Nazareth! King of the Jews. Is this person supposed to be a celebrity? Looks like a maid we used to have in the mid 90s

Now I can authoritatively say men are better looking than women

Who said celebrities are meant to look like angels

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
She reminds me of KARASHIKA ;DShe reminds me of KARASHIKA
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by kcsider: 10:45pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre:

I find it funny you are trying to teach me what to say, it's as ridiculous as Kim kardashian trying to teach evolution to Charles Darwin.

Why don't you jog on now you have the chance because soon you would rile enough and then I would sit down and show you off properly. Go to your dictionary and look up what an exclamation means.
I have made my point - its up to you to pay attention and correct yourself. What a man sees laying down, a child cannot see even when on top of an iroko tree.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Very UGLY thing! Btw i wonder if she is still a virgin
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by BodyKiss(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
Big mistake, shouldn't have done that. She looks ugly to me.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by 50calibre(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2013
kcsider:
I have made my point - its up to you to pay attention and correct yourself. What a man sees laying down, a child cannot see even when on top of an iroko tree.

What are you, 90 years. Please step aside with your boring and ubiquitous proverb, you can't school me in anything
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Tczar(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
She's ok
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by lorddarshwood(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
she looks like my ex gf in 2001
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by kcsider: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre:

What are you, 90 years. Please step aside with your boring and ubiquitous proverb, you can't school me in anything
Then school yourself and stop insulting other people's sensibilities! My people said that a fly that does not heed to wise counsel ends up following the corpse to the grave! No use getting unnecessarily agitated! Wise up and you will be just fine!
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by 50calibre(m): 11:14pm On Jun 01, 2013
kcsider:
Then school yourself and stop insulting other people's sensibilities! My people said that a fly that does not heed to wise counsel ends up following the corpse to the grave! No use getting unnecessarily agitated! Wise up and you will be just fine!

You must be kidding me. My armpit can quote that proverb, come back with something harder and unique
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by JOKLEVIZ(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
wat?! So ungly, make up is so deceptive.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by kcsider: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre:

You must be kidding me. My armpit can quote that proverb, come back with something harder and unique
Then be guided!
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by churific(m): 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
Without makeup, REALITY would be unbearable for some women...and men as well. Fantasizing would be minimized.

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by 50calibre(m): 11:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
kcsider:
Then be guided!

Go and sit down mr man.
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by EPOMA(m): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2013
50calibre: Jesus Christ of Nazareth! King of the Jews. Is this person supposed to be a celebrity? Looks like a maid we used to have in the mid 90s

Now I can authoritatively say men are better looking than women

I can bet no member of your family fine like this gal

2 Likes

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by JhaayYoung: 11:56pm On Jun 01, 2013
In my opinion, This lady is cool..
I love the pics..

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by kcsider: 12:54am On Jun 02, 2013
50calibre:

Go and sit down mr man.
When you run out of ideas, be humble enough to learn. Do not learn from me but it is important you learn to own up to errors and put in place corrective measures. It shows your true age when you get unnecessarily jumpy as your mistakes are corrected.

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by GooseBaba: 2:04am On Jun 02, 2013
Na only pancake .... Imagine a world without fake hair...

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Jun 02, 2013
kcsider:

There is absolutely no need to start typing the name CHRIST my LORD here. Say what you want to say and stop this blasphemy.

Smh
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Nobody: 3:24am On Jun 02, 2013
In the first picture she looks like she just had a good rounds of sex 45 seconds ago
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by OvoClose: 3:52am On Jun 02, 2013
arcbabe: This same Niyola that was caught by NDLEA with cocain in her private part. Am not interested in what ever she does,she's even urgly with large mouth.

Ready to be sued for libel? Got proof?
Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Vansnickers: 6:22am On Jun 02, 2013

1 Like

Re: Eme’s Niyola Without Makeup (photos) by Jmaxbabe(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2013
Wao Niyola u luk hot n cute,I love dat kip it up....Na jmax wil marry u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Gymnast Breaks Her JUMPSUIT While Watch How She Reacts In Front Of 2000 Fans / Chika Ike: Why I Was Called Agric Chicken In Secondary School / Beyoncè, Miley Cyrus Win Big At The 2014 MTV Vma's: See The Complete List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.