Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,056 members, 7,903,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (43141 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by stpat1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2013
Oohrhii:

Man this is very tricky..

You can't tell your brother obviously, it would only lead to break up..but it won't change her feelings towards you..break up will only strengthen her..besides your brother won't believe easily.

You can't keep sleeping with her..also cos if your brother gets to know, which he definitely will eventually, it can lead to anything.

Your family, the way you described it seems filled with luv and joy, especially between you and ur brother, don't sacrifice it for anything..it's d best thing a man can have.

That leaves only one option. Avoidance. Try to make her understand it would not be possible,that you think it's an infatuation n that it will pass eventually. What can u possibly offer her. It's not as if u are rich or something(according to ur explanation) just try as much as possible to avoid her..as in not being alone with her.and try to get a chick closer to u. Ladies do fear each other..as they know they are highly unstable.

It's a gradual thing but the trick is avoidance.

Goodluck to you..but what ever u do or decide..do not tap dat a.sss. It's d beginning of the end o.. Remember Adam, Samson, and so many others. As.ss issue an serious thing oh.

God help you.

@Poster, I believe this advice says it all. Try and avoid her whichever way u can. I will also strongly advice that you draw your girlfriend more closer and let her know whats happening. If she notices your girls action whenever she's around, she'll get the message.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Tracetruth: 5:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
The devil hates you so much,and he is out for your future. Don't do to your brother what you wouldn't like your brother do to you.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by avr247: 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!
Its either dis story is fake or u r such a fool. Ur own flesh and blood, u wan fulk his woman. U shud have done the right thing which is , be loyal to blood, instead of asking ou opinions. R u a learner or u r just dumb? Don't try to disturb us with nonsense on nL again. Ode like u
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ISBLIAC(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
ben izu: My candid advise to you, is to flew from every appearances of fornications and most importantly u have to tell ur broda, bcuz, if u end up not playing along wit her, wat are d tendecies she wont look for anoda guy and i belive u dont want dat for ur broda......
rotlmfao......the flew part cracked me up...lol.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Coolboi05(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
Oohrhii:

Man this is very tricky..

You can't tell your brother obviously, it would only lead to break up..but it won't change her feelings towards you..break up will only strengthen her..besides your brother won't believe easily.

You can't keep sleeping with her..also cos if your brother gets to know, which he definitely will eventually, it can lead to anything.

Your family, the way you described it seems filled with luv and joy, especially between you and ur brother, don't sacrifice it for anything..it's d best thing a man can have.

That leaves only one option. Avoidance. Try to make her understand it would not be possible,that you think it's an infatuation n that it will pass eventually. What can u possibly offer her. It's not as if u are rich or something(according to ur explanation) just try as much as possible to avoid her..as in not being alone with her.and try to get a chick closer to u. Ladies do fear each other..as they know they are highly unstable.

It's a gradual thing but the trick is avoidance.

Goodluck to you..but what ever u do or decide..do not tap dat a.sss. It's d beginning of the end o.. Remember Adam, Samson, and so many others. As.ss issue an serious thing oh.

God help you.

guy uve said it all...a word z enof 4 d wise...dis piece is enof even 4 d dull...
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by tiarm: 5:32pm On Jun 02, 2013
mekaboy: OP, post your pic and that of your elder brother let us see why the girl will leave her fiance for a guy that can't fund his own bday.

Then post the girl pic too, let be sure she is not a psychiatric patient.
....pls send me ur number make I dey get advice from u....u get brain die
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by kendo55: 5:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Wahala dey!.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Skywalker5(m): 5:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
This is Super Story grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Vandi2: 5:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
what an interesting story, counselors keep the advice coming. Am siping coke with kolanut
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by claremont(m): 5:45pm On Jun 02, 2013
This story is clearly fictitious.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by newpaparazzi(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
First, meet her or call her to warn her severely to stop that her romance for u. use religion basis such as from the bible to show her why she shiuld not enter any relationship with you and focus on showing true love to your brother.

Now if she does not stop, she is not a worthy woman either to you or your brother. you will now tell your brother what happened.Not only tell your brother, but also call a family meeting where you will expose that cheat. You must show concrete evidence to all there such as the text message. by then you must have shamed her and save yourself,your brother & your family from a shsmelss, senseless, and destructive woman.

Now, let me warn you. dont ever imagine that you will touch her or have anything to do wit her. stay away from her until you take the above steps.dont imagine u can marry her or hav any affair with her.she will ruin you & your family if you do.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by NEMEREM4EVA(m): 5:46pm On Jun 02, 2013
GUY NAWA 4 U OOOOOO.YOU DON JAM NICKED WIRE ..........I FIRST YOU WATCH THE MOVIE.WHY DID U FIRST ME POST IT
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by chaloner(m): 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
this best tin to do is just keep calm, each morning use prayer and fire dat devil, it will solve it man grin grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Onasa22: 5:49pm On Jun 02, 2013
I may be wrong but it's like you are in love with her too because i can't imagine what led to that hot kiss without any resistance from you. Please flee from sin like Joseph in the Bible
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by toju: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
congratulations
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by nneh1(f): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2013
mekaboy: OP, post your pic and that of your elder brother let us see why the girl will leave her fiance for a guy that can't fund his own bday.

psychiatric patient indeed hahahahahaha.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Mzspread(f): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
Sounds like a movie titled 'super love' grin.But if dis is actually tru,d best bet for u to do is to tell ur bro strait away.reasons: to avoid family conflict cos if ur broda ends up findin out himself,its very disatrous. Two,ur bro will know d kinda wify he wna marry. But really,it myt b very diff for ur bro to bliv u depending on how deep d love he has for her is. But u just av to brace up and tell him d truth eida he likes it or not.as for d kiss aspect, undecidedI wouldn't blame u totally but bro,u shda just done wat our bro Joseph did wen d atmosphere was becoming charged and hot grin . Anyways goodluck in ur doins.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by biolabee(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2013
move away or else u have sown seeds of generational hatred
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Braincheck: 5:55pm On Jun 02, 2013

Maybe he should also post a pic of his man'hood. Lets see if it is as a big as a tuber of yam. Stupid op. I doubt d story.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by devour129: 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2013
Some men sha ! Some women sha ! This also reminds me of a diff situation entirely that happened at Nnewi .the guy came to marry the senior sis and saw the jr sis and decided he no longer wanted the senior and d family actually agreed cos they wanted to kip the man in the family.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by adeniyibolanle(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
C'est moi:

make i join o jare.
grin shift for me too
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Maigigz(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
Bro d onli tin u can do is try to explain to ha dat u nt intrested if she continues threaten ha dat u will tell you bro nd avoid ha, if she still pesting yyou tell your bro if he doesn't blive you dat mins ur own hav finish
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by PrettySpicey(f): 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2013
Yes your brother's fiancee is truly beautiful but believe me YOU CAN RESIST HER and that is what you are going to do. You know how fast you would run when told a disaster is imminent? Run that fast. You know how you would do anything to avoid a plague? Do all that.
Your 'beautiful' brother's fiancee is TROUBLE ON LEGS. She has no right trying to seduce you. And you have no right allowing yourself to be seduced. Look her in the eye and say a BIG NO.
I don't know about telling your brother yet but run now as fast as your legs can take you. Avoid her like a plague. But above all, make sure you make it clear IT'S NEVER HAPPENING between you two.
You owe your brother love, honor and loyalty. So does she but obviously she's no moral woman.
Do the right thing. And don't say you were coerced into any wrongdoing.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by adexsimply(m): 6:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
ISBLIAC:
rotlmfao......the flew part cracked me up...lol.
walahi!! no be only you grin grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

*extends the bowl of popcorn to her along with a bottle of coke*
PASS ME THE WEED NIGGA angry
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Trecixnine(m): 6:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Real trouble.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
OP
THIS IS WATCHU GONNA DO
WAX DAT AZZ. & WAX IT GOOD
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by ayeluvsestie: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2013

. Gud idea. Let's all see and know what she really saw in u.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by yankidelta(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2013
Read Genesis Chapter 39 Vs 7-15 and you'll be able to answer your question.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lemme take a seat here. This is gonna be interesting.
op, i dunno wot to say but the advisors wld soon be here.
can i join bro.... seems viewing from the back seat would be boring..... i no dey do long throat ooo, but how far, the pop corn and coke remain?
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Jaykizz(m): 6:29pm On Jun 02, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!

nairalanders at it again. Next, it'l b ur mum dat loves u. How wil u feel wen u here ur younga broda is dating ur fiancee? Mscheew! #steps out in annoyance#
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by bayemibo: 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Happy Nairalanders Having Fun At A House Party. / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl / 7 Immature Dating Habits Ladies Should Grow Out Of In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.