Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,662 members, 7,937,978 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 03:02 PM

My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me (43168 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée / How I Bleeped My Elder Sister's Best Friend / My Fiancée Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by lolaluv1(f): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much...

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!

See JAMB question. You must be kidding to even contemplate betraying your brother in this manner.

It will be a stab to his pride and manhood that of all the women in the whole world, you went for his woman. And he will deal ruthlessly with you and your little joystick.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by scientology(m): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Pls ramsey noah u can't let ur brother marry dis edo girl
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Sweetapple007(f): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
If u re ready to face the conseqences of betrayg sm one trusth go ahead ad if u re not resist the devil ad it will flee!
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
NEMEREM4EVA: GUY NAWA 4 U OOOOOO.YOU DON JAM NICKED WIRE ..........I FIRST YOU WATCH THE MOVIE.WHY DID U FIRST ME POST IT
grin grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 02, 2013
grin
mekaboy: OP, post your pic and that of your elder brother let us see why the girl will leave her fiance for a guy that can't fund his own bday.

Then post the girl pic too, let be sure she is not a psychiatric patient.
well said bro
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by frankobaba(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
Chocboyslim: Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it.

All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee. She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother.

I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy. First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me. At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.

Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed dis.......

what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?

Pls am confused now, need your advise!

ur own don finish bro...back out now b4 it escalates to somtin else.. Use ur phone recorder to record ur conversation with her telling her off but if she still insists, Gbam!!! U've got an evidence....report the evidence to ur bro with an apology speach.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
tiarm: ....pls send me ur number make I dey get advice from u....u get brain die
grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
mekaboy: OP, post your pic and that of your elder brother let us see why the girl will leave her fiance for a guy that can't fund his own bday.

Then post the girl pic too, let be sure she is not a psychiatric patient.
Abi na
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by coolzeal(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2013
I no know how some people dey reason self, you wan make out with your elder brother fiance, you don dey mad abi.. meself i no fit make out with girl wey my best friend don bleep talk more of my brother. U get mind sha
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
Op must be a traitor.has traces of betrayal in him,how can u even get hard for someone ur elder brother wants to marry cos from ur lines u re already admiring her sayin men can't resist her,
U can get several prettier girls out dere no matter how pretty she is y even eye ur broda's cos she must have seen in ur eyes u re a trator before she can confidently make advances
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by bigiyaro(m): 6:53pm On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lemme take a seat here. This is gonna be interesting.
op, i dunno wot to say but the advisors wld soon be here.
bros am sitting right next to you, OP vs BROTHER'S FIANCÉE vs BROTHER: season 1.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by victorazy(m): 6:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
Oohrhii:

Man this is very tricky..

You can't tell your brother obviously, it would only lead to break up..but it won't change her feelings towards you..break up will only strengthen her..besides your brother won't believe easily.

You can't keep sleeping with her..also cos if your brother gets to know, which he definitely will eventually, it can lead to anything.

Your family, the way you described it seems filled with luv and joy, especially between you and ur brother, don't sacrifice it for anything..it's d best thing a man can have.

Only if is a real story
That leaves only one option. Avoidance. Try to make her understand it would not be possible,that you think it's an infatuation n that it will pass eventually. What can u possibly offer her. It's not as if u are rich or something(according to ur explanation) just try as much as possible to avoid her..as in not being alone with her.and try to get a chick closer to u. Ladies do fear each other..as they know they are highly unstable.

It's a gradual thing but the trick is avoidance.

Goodluck to you..but what ever u do or decide..do not tap dat a.sss. It's d beginning of the end o.. Remember Adam, Samson, and so many others. As.ss issue an serious thing oh.

God help you.

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by vixen2: 7:00pm On Jun 02, 2013
dis very passionate. . .Bro if u feel dsame way 2 carry on, but let ha know ur brodas mind set 1st
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
@OP u sabi how much D cheapest Authentic Rolex is?She wan use palasa destroy una family abeg park well joor
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by flyforall: 7:02pm On Jun 02, 2013
There are two things that shouldn't be fought for
1. Land
2. A mans wife

A man doesn't and hardly forgives if you have Bleep wiv his wife.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by lastpage: 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2013
@OP:

I recall you said "She sent you a lurid text".
I recall you said she Kissed you!

Okay, l cant recall you saying "YOU" have your own Girl friend? shocked shocked

If you dont have one, that might be responsible for your lust on your brother's G.friend.
(Why are they blaming me now? grin ..because she is not here to state her own side of the story!)

Anyway, remember the story of Joseph and Potiphar's wifE (in the Bible)?
EITHER WAY, YOU ARE f*UCK*ED

This is my suggestion to you:

Assuming you have a G.friend of your own;

1.) tell your brothers fiance to lay-off! Remind her that she cant have both of you.

2.) If she doesn't, COMPLETELY, ....tell your own girl about the 'problem'. Seek her help to convince your brother's G.F. to lay-off (fighting fire with fire grin grin wink )

3.) Show your own G.F that text 'she' sent you (keep it very well o, that might be the only thing that would save your life and reputation in future! You know women, she will deny the thing and turn it on your head, that you are the one trying to seduce her ....and that is one thing you dont want your brother to ever believe)!

4.) If things turn ugly (and l suspect it will eventually), show ur Brother the text, bring your own G.F along and discuss it with ur Brother. Presence and knowledge of the 'issue' by your girl (and the text), will help to convince your brother you meant well for him.

If this story is true, l dont envy you at all.

Lastpage!

BTW: Did you enjoy that kiss? shocked shocked Thunder fire that your mouth! tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by onyeguy: 7:05pm On Jun 02, 2013
Abegi enjoy her Jareh nothing dey happen Jore undecided undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Zet72(m): 7:06pm On Jun 02, 2013
Ashawo oshi
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by cutiepie01(f): 7:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
sakaguchi: Wow
You are in soup, you can't tell your brother now because he won't believe you and either way, you've already given her that passionate kiss. My candid advice and observation is that you are a bad guy! You have been secretly eyeing her but you left that part out abi?
Go when your brother is not around and fvck her for 1 minutes then cum. She'll be disappointed and free you. Joseph did not do this and he ended up in Prison, Kumale, one of my friends did it and he is a free man. This your story get as ee be sha!
Is it only d part where he ended up in prison u read in ur Biblei?(that is if u have one).It was dat singular act dat made Joseph fulfil his destiny,he became 2nd in command in Egypt and was the saviour of his family during the famine
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
*grabs phone to order more popcorn and coke*
No weed for dt guy dt wants weed.
Abeg, all of una viewers, siddon dey enjoy. grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by lastpage: 7:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
flyforall: There are two things that shouldn't be fought for
1. Land
2. A mans wife

A man doesn't and hardly forgives if you have Bleep wiv his wife.

I disagree small Sir/Madam!

One can and should fight over his Land, its your possession which you may have acquired with hard earned money!
How can someone else just pounce on it? That one na "chancing" now? angry angry

As for fighting over your wife (or women in general), l agree with you on that.

Unlike LAND, NOBODY TAKES YOUR WIFE.....It's your wife that LEAVES YOU!
So, why fight over something that dont (or does not want to) BELONG TO YOU?
smiley

If (God forbid), my wife leaves me (for another man), l will simply "dust my fine-boy C.V" and enter town, take a "better babe" and move on with life!

In future, we will see who will have regrets! wink wink

But then, some men no "sharp" at all, even she-goat sef no go gree follow them waka for relationship.

Aaah, madam go read this one ... and she go carry one winch eye look me this evening! embarassed embarassed

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by adebiyikayode5: 7:23pm On Jun 02, 2013
also part of the rule is that we should also respect the DIVINITY GODs either SON or THE HOLY SPIRIT now the topic if you are under roof that is about burn what will you do,you make sure it never happen, if it happen you know the rest story. broda dont even allow it look at Esau becos of meal he sold his future & destiny when day of his BLESSING come 4 s destiny & future come no place 4 plaform 4 manifestation he look 4 it with TEAR. run 4 sake of yr future &destiny
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Sability(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
You cannot destroy the love between you n your Bro because of toto, unless u don't value d relationship you have as family. Therefore, get a baby of your own and always keep her close to u to scare your brother 's fiancée off.

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by baggy4luv(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
U wan use ur broda head fry plantain bah

1 Like

Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by thegoodjoehunt(m): 7:28pm On Jun 02, 2013
lastpage: @OP:

BTW: Did you enjoy that kiss? shocked shocked Thunder fire that your mouth!
tongue tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Pricelezz(m): 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dude 4get abt dat chyke she wnts 2 bring conflict to ur family buh if she insist jt tel ha u goin 2 inform ur bro if she doesn't stop.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 02, 2013
Op that's so disrespectful. What kind of brother are you? The fact that you allowed that hoe to kiss you is even more disrespectful and nasty. And here you are telling us she's hot and irresistible. Shame on you.

Like I always say, whatever evil we do has a lot to do with our conscience.

If you don't end this shitt now next thread is going to be "my brother's wife is pregnant for my baby"

Now who still wanna argue with
me regarding all women from late 70's being hoes..
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by mekaboy(m): 7:34pm On Jun 02, 2013
Op I don't watch this film but I forget the name, remind me please, abi na " something of love" I don forget.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by dnawah(m): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Bros tell ur bros now,show him that massage.she is in to destroy ur family.
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by OluwaseunTemmy(f): 7:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Dn't try that with your brother's wife, is unfair ooo
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by Feedmemore(f): 7:40pm On Jun 02, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is In love With Me by cutiepie01(f): 7:43pm On Jun 02, 2013
fruityjojo: Dis is my Advice 2 u. PROVERB 5:1. Warning against Adultery
My child, pay attention and listen to my wisdom
and insight. 2 Then you will know how to behave
properly, and your words will show that you have
knowledge. 3 The LIPS OF ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE may be
as sweet as honey and her kisses as smooth as olive
oil, 4 but when it is all over, she leaves you nothing
but bitterness and pain. 5 SHE WILL TAKE YOU DOWN TO THE WORLD OF THE DEAD; the road she walks is the road
to death. 6 She does not stay on the road to life; but
wanders off, and does not realize what is happening.
wow,i love this version.Pls which version is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

9 Surprising Benefits Of Being Single That No One Has Told You Before / LADIES Beware Of These GUYS!!! / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.