Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,900 members, 7,922,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:38 PM

Pls Advice Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me! (834 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me! by abiodunj: 7:58am On Jun 02, 2013
Gooday house, pls a nid a mature advice frm yu guys,
I met my fiancee as a vagin@29, she is caring, lovable and d rest,We re planing to get hooked soon mean dis year. But I av a serious problm wit her sexlife, I tried my best to
Change her, make her reasonS dat its important in any marriage. done a lot of crazy tings †̥
Make her understand her body but al yield no good outcome yet. wenevr I touch her center of gravity'during s3x She fd it irritating, push me even thou wen she screamed seems to enjoy it at d moment.
At d end of d drama, she fl bad,moody@times crying. I wil now started petting her. I do al d romancin, love making even wen ‎​​Αm not in d mood just to get her bodysystem used to it.

Pls ladis nd gentle men. Wat can I do to help her. because I love her
And I don't want to involve my self in any extra marital tings.
Thanks alot
Re: Pls Advice Me! by Obinnau(m): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2013
Go and visit a sex life counselor

2 Likes

Re: Pls Advice Me! by abiodunj: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2013
@obinnau.. Pls whr can I fd dis in lagos
Re: Pls Advice Me! by Obinnau(m): 8:23am On Jun 02, 2013
abiodunj: @obinnau.. Pls whr can I fd dis in lagos
Am not in Lagos bro, but I believe you can find such services in LUTH, if you truely love her, stick with her and with time she will appreciate it and learn remember you said she is a 29 year old virgin, so it means she has guarded that part of her for as long as she can remember and letting that part of her go will be difficult for her, its more like a toddler learning to walk for the first time, also try talking to her, hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me! by shizzle11(m): 11:17am On Jun 02, 2013
Was she mutilated at birth. Female genital mutilation is known to be a major cause of sexual apathy in such women.

Well op, since you reside in Lagos, I suggest you see this woman; Funmi Akingbade. She's a marriage counsellor and seasoned expert on sex and sexuality. Hitherto she was a columnist with the Punch newspaper but now I think she's moved on to another media house. Call her on: 08029593116, 08188022803. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 02, 2013
Why did she remain a virgin till 29?
That's the first question to ask...for some people, they keep it for religious purposes, personal moral values, family values etc. Some people have been made to believe that S*EX is sin. If she kept it till 29 for good reasons, she wouldn't let you tamper with it till after marriage. So, it's either she doesn't want to let it go yet and you're just forcing her or there's a bigger reason why she kept it till that age. You get my drift

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me! by AtheistD(m): 11:39am On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua: Why did she remain a virgin till 29?
That's the first question to ask...for some people, they keep it for religious purposes, personal moral values, family values etc. Some people have been made to believe that S*EX is sin. If she kept it till 29 for good reasons, she wouldn't let you tamper with it till after marriage. So, it's either she doesn't want to let it go yet and you're just forcing her or there's a bigger reason why she kept it till that age. You get my drift

Maybe she has always viewed se.x as sinful and err... dirty. Now she is not ready to do the deed.
Re: Pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Maybe she has always viewed se.x as sinful and err... dirty. Now she is not ready to do the deed.

Well, the op should answer the question first, cos I don't get why at 29, she'll let it go before marriage. That part doesn't sound right.
Re: Pls Advice Me! by AtheistD(m): 11:42am On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

Well, the op should answer the question first, cos I don't get why at 29, she'll let it go before marriage. That part doesn't sound right.

I see. So what do you reckon? STD?
Re: Pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 02, 2013

I see. So what do you reckon? STD?

I think her problem is psychological. Maybe she's not ready psychologically.
Re: Pls Advice Me! by AtheistD(m): 11:53am On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

I think her problem is psychological. Maybe she's not ready psychologically.

That is a tough one. She might never be ready.
Re: Pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 02, 2013

That is a tough one. She might never be ready.

She would just have to change her mind-set. She needs to understand that se*x is not a crime, when done at the right time with the right person. That's why I want the op to answer the question, so as to advice him rightly.
Re: Pls Advice Me! by AtheistD(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

She would just have to change her mind-set. She needs to understand that se*x is not a crime, when done at the right time with the right person. That's why I want the op to answer the question, so as to advice him rightly.

Not so easy. Mind sets can be very difficult to change. Therapy would most likely be needed.
Re: Pls Advice Me! by DBestDoc(f): 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua: Why did she remain a virgin till 29?
My thought exactly.
A case of some1 making you do what you dont wanna do.There is really nothing wrong with her except that you've made her do what she didn't intend doing.
Re: Pls Advice Me! by abiodunj: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
@aluta- Maybe she has always viewed se.x as sinful and err... dirty.
U re correct. Also some ladies just want to be convinced, a man'
Full commitment, readiness before given up. And ben d fact
Dat am not d type dat belive in sx after mariage. Thank you guys.
Atleast I pik frm ur advices.
Re: Pls Advice Me! by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 02, 2013
abiodunj: @aluta- Maybe she has always viewed se.x as sinful and err... dirty.
U re correct. Also some ladies just want to be convinced, a man'
Full commitment, readiness before given up. And ben d fact
Dat am not d type dat belive in sx after mariage. Thank you guys.
Atleast I pik frm ur advices.

So, u practically coerced or cajole her into giving it up, if I'm correct.
Well...that's where the problem lies. Let her be convinced and ready to give it up, don't force her into it.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me! by AtheistD(m): 12:24pm On Jun 02, 2013
alutacontinua:

So, u practically coerced or cajole her into giving it up, if I'm correct.
Well...that's where the problem lies. Let her be convinced and ready to give it up, don't force her into it.

Hit the nail on the head.

@OP, dont use this as an excuse to dump the poor girl now that you have disvirgined her. Be ready to bear your cross.
Re: Pls Advice Me! by abiodunj: 1:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
@ Atheist:..dump!, I don't even av dat in my mind..I seek for an advice on how to deal with dis matter... I didn't force her doing but a matter of understanding. ‎​​Α̲̅♍ not sexually adicted too.
If I av bn faithful, meets her needs wit respect. My wife shld be able to please ♍ƺ too. ‎​​Α̲̅♍ only trying to put
Tings in shape so dat no one wld be emotionally abuse at d end.
She is trying her best too. But not just part of her. We re almost
A year togethr now nd soon itwil be marriage. I realy apreciate evrybit of ur contributions guys
Re: Pls Advice Me! by AtheistD(m): 1:13pm On Jun 02, 2013
abiodunj: @ Atheist:..dump!, I don't even av dat in my mind..I seek for an advice on how to deal with dis matter... I didn't force her doing but a matter of understanding. ‎​​Α̲̅♍ not sexually adicted too.
If I av bn faithful, meets her needs wit respect. My wife shld be able to please ♍ƺ too. ‎​​Α̲̅♍ only trying to put
Tings in shape so dat no one wld be emotionally abuse at d end.
She is trying her best too. But not just part of her. We re almost
A year togethr now. I realy apreciate evrybit of ur contributions guys

Good to hear it smiley. Be patient. And very understanding.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oink / 12 Reasons Why Many Guys Don't Likeyou / Advise Needed, In This One. Please.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.