Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,658 members, 7,889,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:36 AM

Up Chelsea(from A Gunner). - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Up Chelsea(from A Gunner). (660 Views)

That Moment When Yoy Tired Of Being A Gunner / The FA Has Released New Rules Just To Save Chelsea From Relegation / Breaking News: The FA Has Released New Rules To Save Chelsea From Relegation!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Up Chelsea(from A Gunner). by showbobo(m): 10:33pm On Apr 30, 2008
Up Chelsea.Those boys really put up a nice performance and i'm proud of you guys.You just need to stop criticizing Avram Grant and support him cos he has really proved he can do better than Jose Maurhino.I wish you guys the best in the final against MAN-UNITED as you whoop their ass.Even though,I'm a GUNNER i still wish you guys the best wink wink

PS:i would be glad if you guys also win the Primiership title grin grin
Re: Up Chelsea(from A Gunner). by mukina2: 10:36pm On Apr 30, 2008

(1)

Who Is Watching The Olympics? / Olympic's Opening Ceremony Fireworks Were Faked / Pompey Stops Kanu's Plan To Be In Olympics Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.