Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:10 AM

My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me (5379 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by freecocoa(f): 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist:-D:

wink

So you are exempt cheesy

Ok. Babes. But now she knows. She should reject the marriage but give him a chance to see who he really is?
No, she should move on with her life cos a liar, is who the dude is.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 1:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
190: Ibo girls are dangerous at nite MEANING angry angry
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 1:07pm On Jun 04, 2013
freecocoa: You obviously don't get it, I've already said that everyone lies but there are things you don't lie about especially not repeatedly. I honestly don't see why I should lie about how many men I've slept with, I only won't tell you that because its of no use to you, my man knows and I didn't lie about it.

Yes it is. If I was your bf, would you be honest with me? I can guarantee you will say yes but common knowledge indicates that you would be in th 2-5% of women who would admit to such if so. I hate liars and I definitely hate those who lie to get laid. But his lies were always going to catch up with him and now he is paying the ultimate price. It doesnt mean he is a bad, bad person. Sure, some are, but we cannot know unless everything is looked at. She should have got clear warning signs of all this so how did she miss the signs? Also, how long have they known each other, dated andwhat other info have they disclosed about themselves? Has she lied to him too? I reckon he felt it was the only way to get through the door and took his chance. Selfish but not the worst character in a man. What else has he lied about? What else will he lie about? She needs to be asking these questions, not dumping him.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by 190: 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=orjifavour][/quote] grin grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=Atheist:-D]

wink

So you are exempt cheesy

Ok. Babes. But now she knows. She should reject the marriage but give him a chance to see who he really is I DID AND HE STILL CONTINUE
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 1:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
[quote author=orjifavour][/quote]

Ok. I did not know that grin.

I take it all back. He is definitely someone to avoid. So what happened after you gave him a chance?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 1:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
wink grin sad shocked

Yes it is. If I was your bf, would you be honest with me? I can guarantee you will say yes but common knowledge indicates that you would be in th 2-5% of women who would admit to such if so. I hate liars and I definitely hate those who lie to get laid. But his lies were always going to catch up with him and now he is paying the ultimate price. It doesnt mean he is a bad, bad person. Sure, some are, but we cannot know unless everything is looked at. She should have got clear warning signs of all this so how did she miss the signs? Also, how long have they known each other, dated andwhat other info have they disclosed about themselves? Has she lied to him too? I reckon he felt it was the only way to get through the door and took his chance. Selfish but not the worst character in a man. What else has he lied about? What else will he lie about? She needs to be asking these questions, not dumping him.
HE KNOWS I DID NOT LIE TO HIM, HE NEVER KNEW I KNOW IS EX-GIRLFRIEND, THE BABE TOLD SO MAY THINGS WHICH I DID NOT USE AGAINST HIM, SHE ONL TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL, THAT HE BEATS HER ANYTIME HE GETS ANGRY. SO TELL ME SHOULD I STAY THERE AND GET BEATING. HUMMMMMMMMM

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 1:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
orjifavour: wink grin sad shocked HE KNOWS I DID NOT LIE TO HIM, HE NEVER KNEW I KNOW IS EX-GIRLFRIEND, THE BABE TOLD SO MAY THINGS WHICH I DID NOT USE AGAINST HIM, SHE ONL TOLD ME TO BE CAREFUL, THAT HE BEATS HER ANYTIME HE GETS ANGRY. SO TELL ME SHOULD I STAY THERE AND GET BEATING. HUMMMMMMMMM

I understand. Maybe he is one to avoid.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by freecocoa(f): 1:24pm On Jun 04, 2013
Atheist, You've read it all, there's no point prolonging talk.

She should just move on.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2013
freecocoa: Atheist, You've read it all, there's no point prolonging talk.

She should just move on.

I concur grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by MrsChima1(f): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
You wants him back otherwise you wouldn't have wasted a thread.

Some girls like being mistreated because they don't know any better and that sucks big time!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Precisely my point. She wants him back and needs emotional encouragement from us to make her go back.

I say she should keep her distance and move on.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 1:55pm On Jun 04, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

Some girls like being mistreated because they don't know any better and that sucks big time!
I DONT NEED HIM HE IS BLOGING MY LINES WITH CALLS AND MESSAGES WHICH IS ALARMING COZ OF IS FUNNY WORDS, MY PARENT ARE EVEN AWARE, SO PLS I NEED ADVISE ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THESE NOT INDIRECT INSULT
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 04, 2013
I dislike guys that lie with passion. Why would you lie about your status
My sister, move on with ya life. Tell him to back off. There are too many red lights that shouldn't be ignored.
Atheist, don't tell me you don't have a problem with lieing in relationships. undecided lipsrsealed
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2013
@op,the question you should ask yourself is if you love him a broke guy or not??He made a mistake lying to you in the first place and he has apologized,I think you should let him know that although you want a comfortable man,but he should not lie about his financial ground when the road is rough.Forgive him,but first rain all kinds of abuses on him if that will make you feel better cool grin .Go back.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 2:21pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra: @op,the question you should ask yourself is if you love him a broke guy or not??He made a mistake lying to you in the first place and he has apologized,I think you should let him know that although you want a comfortable man,but he should not lie about his financial ground when the road is rough.Forgive him,but first rain all kinds of abuses on him if that will make you feel better cool grin .Go back.

He is abusive too. So maybe it is more complicated than finance. I made the same mistake myself grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2013

He is abusive too. So maybe it is more complicated than finance. I made the same mistake myself grin

You ve hit a woman before?*runs 440*
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

You ve hit a woman before?*runs 440*

undecided

I made the mistake of asking her to give him a second chance... then I realised it was more than just finances.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by kaboninc(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2013
freecocoa: Some men won't cease to amaze me, like what do most of you have inside your brain box?

So she should have continued dating a pathological liar to prove she isn't a gold digger? My god! This is serious.

Thank God you said 'most' and I believe am among the few! Really what do we have in our brain box? Even if there's substance, do we really use it?

Nothing can strive on a foundation built with lies. Especially lies involving finance in a relationship. I may not tell you the state of my finances neither will I pretend and lie about it.

Favour, if that guy is comfortable with mirages, pls check the next door for reality. Cheers!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 04, 2013

undecided

I made the mistake of asking her to give him a second chance... then I realised it was more than just finances.

Ok.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by kaboninc(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra: @op,the question you should ask yourself is if you love him a broke guy or not??He made a mistake lying to you in the first place and he has apologized,I think you should let him know that although you want a comfortable man,but he should not lie about his financial ground when the road is rough.Forgive him,but first rain all kinds of abuses on him if that will make you feel better cool grin .Go back.

Its not about loving a broke guy but loving a guy that is humble enough to be truthful at least to himself.

If you were the one will you go back? Suppose I toast you and you come gree only to find out that I lied all along, yet after confronting me I began throwing insults at you instead of apologising, will you even consider me even if I beg? Even if you do, how convinced will you be that I won't do it again? Someone you just met on 2go without any concrete history or past?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
lynpetra:

Ok.

Do I look like a lady beater tongue

I am too innocent for that sort of stuff... I am a puppy dog... a cute puppy dog tongue
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Sanboy25: 4:48pm On Jun 04, 2013
Do I look like a lady beater tongue
I am too innocent for that sort of stuff... I am a puppy dog... a cute puppy dog tongue
undecided
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25:
undecided

wink

Do you concur?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 04, 2013
The thing is regardless of whether she was a gold-digger or not, lying is a no-no. I don't lie to impress people maybe because i hardly care what people think but am not stupid obviously i would be exposed, and frankly its too much stress, also in all my life of toasting babe; I have never for once had to lie about cash,status, Infact I usually say it the way it is. so yeah i don't see any reason why she should go back to a liar,especially a repeated-lie.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Besides am not sure of you guys, i find it more fun to twist people to coming up with their interpretation of what i say than for me to lie. its very fun to do.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
pc guru: The thing is regardless of whether she was a gold-digger or not, lying is a no-no. I don't lie to impress people maybe because i hardly care what people think but am not stupid obviously i would be exposed, and frankly its too much stress, also in all my life of toasting babe; I have never for once had to lie about cash,status, Infact I usually say it the way it is. so yeah i don't see any reason why she should go back to a liar,especially a repeated-lie.

I dont lie either but some people do... both men and women.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Sanboy25: 4:52pm On Jun 04, 2013
wink Do you concur?
I can't tell as yet... embarassed
grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 4:53pm On Jun 04, 2013
Sanboy25:
I can't tell as yet... embarassed
grin

Take a wild guess? And guess yes grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Sanboy25: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2013
Take a wild guess? And guess yes grin
tongue smiley
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by MrCork: 5:02pm On Jun 04, 2013
orjifavour: HELLO FRIENDS

pls i need your help, i meet this guy last year on 2go when i was still in school in the east but i stay in lagos. he also stayed in lagos too. i promised to see him when i come back to lagos which i did, all the while he talked about marriage which i do smile about it. he is 27 and am 24.i was really ready to continue with him but when i visited him what i saw was diferent from what he said, he lied about so may things and besides his financial status was low for him to think of marriage. so i walked out on the relationship and told him to plan his life well. then the problem started, he called me names,insulted me, he said i have seen a better man which is a lie coz am still single. he said i will not be happy with my new man. i still love him thou but i cant go back to him coz of wat he said. pls NL WAT DO I DO COZ HE STILL WANT ME BACK.

....so u cheated on him and ran away...and now u want him bak?... ..are u dak skin? angry
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

....so u cheated on him and ran away...and now u want him bak?... ..are u dak skin? angry
sometimes i wonder how you manage to do it, do you logout as 190 then log in as Mr. Cork or use two browsers separately.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairalander:wia N Wen Did u Meet Ur husbnd,wife/gulfrnd/bf?Share ur Experience / Happy Birthday SMELLINGANUS / 7 Signs You Have A Strong Personality That May Scare Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.