Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,679 members, 7,882,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me (5343 Views)

I Loved Him, He Broke My Heart, And I Have Been Cursing Him Deep. / How To Make Your Ex Boyfriend Want You Back / My Boyfriend Want Me To Get Pregnant Before Marriage And Am Still A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by AtheistD(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2013
pc guru:
sometimes i wonder how you manage to do it, do you logout as 190 then log in as Mr. Cork or use two browsers separately.

1 pc and 1 smart phone I am guessing grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 04, 2013
WHEN OTHER GUYS ARE DUMPING THEIR GFS AND HAVING FLINGS THIS DUDE IS BEGGING A CONFUSED GIRL TO COME BACK............I SMH
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2013
rigormortis: WHEN OTHER GUYS ARE DUMPING THEIR GFS AND HAVING FLINGS THIS DUDE IS BEGGING A CONFUSED GIRL TO COME BACK............I SMH
so that he can have sex and dump her and be having flings. there it's now recursive grin
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by MrCork: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2013
pc guru:
sometimes i wonder how you manage to do it, do you logout as 190 then log in as Mr. Cork or use two browsers separately.

....huh??..bro are u ok?...190 used to me my number enemy before someone else took over (my new publick enemy nos 1)..I assure u we not the same person..truss me! angry
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 04, 2013
pc guru:
so that he can have sex and dump her and be having flings. there it's now recursive grin
if you cant hook him, fvcc him, thats the motto
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by MrsChima1(f): 1:36am On Jun 05, 2013
orjifavour: I DONT NEED HIM HE IS BLOGING MY LINES WITH CALLS AND MESSAGES WHICH IS ALARMING COZ OF IS FUNNY WORDS, MY PARENT ARE EVEN AWARE, SO PLS I NEED ADVISE ON HOW TO DEAL WITH THESE NOT INDIRECT INSULT

I have not insulted you yet and you can't accept advice or comments that doesn't fall in line with what you want to hear or read.

Don't waste any more of our time with the foolishness.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 9:42am On Jun 05, 2013
Mrs..Chima:

I have not insulted you yet and you can't accept advice or comments that doesn't fall in line with what you want to hear or read.

Don't waste any more of our time with the foolishness.
i guess u are perfect, be sincere wit ur self, how will u feel if ur man lie 2 ur face knowing well u know d truth and still insult u on it coz u needed a break. hummmmmmmm tel me
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by orjifavour(f): 9:48am On Jun 05, 2013
angry angry angry am not smiling @ mr cork and atheist;d, thanks pals with sincere advice
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by kaboninc(m): 10:45am On Jun 05, 2013
orjifavour: angry angry angry am not smiling @ mr cork and atheist;d, thanks pals with sincere advice

Pls frown for Mr. Cork, but the atheist guy, he's not that bad.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Want Me Back After Cursing Me by Skipuru(m): 1:59pm On Jun 12, 2013
:DOrjifavour the fulth is from u why would u agreed to marry a guy u meet u 2go besaidz u have learnt somd thing from this?Orjifavour the fulth is from u why would u agreed to marry a guy u meet u 2go besaidz u have learnt somd thing from this?Orjifavour the fulth is from u why would u agreed to marry a guy u meet u 2go besaidz u have learnt somd thing from this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1 Hour, 22 Minutes In The Bathroom Doing WHAT??? / What You Need For Court/registry Marriage In Nigeria / Ubunja Will End Up Suffocating These Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.