Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:41 PM

Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package (3808 Views)

Pastor Emma Of Mountain Of Prayers, Sapele Has His Properties Destroyed / Gbile Akanni Exposed The Fraud Of Mountain Of Fire In Kaduna / Why Do Youths Run Away From Deeper Life Bible Church? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Omexonomy: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
busoye19:

Exactly, you are the one in darkness. You have once seen the light, but you prefer to go back into darkness. God will soon expose you.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful
workers, transforming themselves into
the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel;
for Satan himself is transformed into an
angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great
thing if his ministers also be transformed
as the ministers of righteousness; whose
end shall be according to their works. 2Cor 11:13-15
thank you very much for taking saint frosbel to the cleaner. But you are wasting ur precious time. In time past i have taken great pains to show frosbel the way but he insist to remain what he have chosen to be.

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Omexonomy: 5:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
I know their is notting like perfect church non the less it is not an excuss to insult every man of God and their churches. How i wish saint frosbel will listen to the voice of reason.
alexleo:

Now you can see what I told you about frosbel. In his pride he is busy criticizing men whom God has been using to convert and nuture souls for heaven. He is the only righteous man in his own eyes. That's what pride can do to a person. The log of wood in his eyes he has failed to remove but he is busy pursuing the speck in other people's eyes. Yes we agree no church is perfect and nobody is perfect but is that the reason why people who are labouring to win and nuture souls for the kingdom of God should be insulted, abused and kicked? Is that what these men deserve for their years of labour for the gospel to be received by people. Certainly not. Even frosbel himself is a beneficiary of the work of salvation and knowledge of the word through these churches he is here abusing as if he is perfect. How else can one be defined as being an ingrate? Yet we all know that he is nothing near being perfect. For me, even if I decide to leave Apostolic Faith tomorrow that will not warrant my abusing them. I am not the type that forget the good impact that anybody made in my life for any reason.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Pet1620: 5:24pm On Jun 09, 2013
Pls help me wit d 1gig free and here is my num 07086182046 thanks
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 6:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Omexonomy: I know their is notting like perfect church non the less it is not an excuss to insult every man of God and their churches. How i wish saint frosbel will listen to the voice of reason.

Frosbel is like a son who after being trained by the father, turned back to insult and abuse the father that he did not give him all that he needed even when the old man gave out his best to train him. He makes so much noise about love yet you see much bitterness in the way he talks about these men of God. Should love be shown on selective basis? Yet he is the one that points accusing finger on me that I don't have love in me each time I hit him with words but he makes derogatory statement about these men of God any how. That's a typical hypochrisy being displayed.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
busoye19:

Exactly, you are the one in darkness. You have once seen the light, but you prefer to go back into darkness. God will soon expose you.
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful
workers, transforming themselves into
the apostles of Christ. 14 And no marvel;
for Satan himself is transformed into an
angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great
thing if his ministers also be transformed
as the ministers of righteousness; whose
end shall be according to their works. 2Cor 11:13-15

How will you know what is truth when you are a follower of MEN and their institutions.

You are not willing to test all things, rather you hang on to the traditions and creeds of men, this is the main difference between me and you.

smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
alexleo:

Even frosbel himself is a beneficiary of the work of salvation and knowledge of the word through these churches he is here abusing as if he is perfect.

Stop hyperventilating, I have never abused churches or their leaders, abusiveness and anger are not my ways ,rather I point out flaws from my experience which are deadly to the salvation of MEN.

Apostolic faith church almost led me from life to death ,what's the point of bringing people into the kingdom of GOD and then bind them with burdens which turn them into twice the sons of hell ?

Why should we follow church doctrine, why not follow Christ for direct revelation and receive fresh anointing.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by busoye19: 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2013
frosbel:

How will you know what is truth when you are a follower of MEN and their institutions.

You are not willing to test all things, rather you hang on to the traditions and creeds of men, this is the main difference between me and you.

Imagine how low your spiritual life have become. What do you mean by MEN and their instructions

Romans 10:13-14 13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” 14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? [ a ] And how are they to hear without someone preaching?

So you are refering to those MEN that are preaching the gospel. Those men of God doesn't have their own instructions other than what is written in the Bible. And that's what they preach. So you are the one that is perfect with ur heresies and self rightousness. Well, I won't go beyond this. God had exposed you already, because everyone on this forum is aware of ur heresies. I rest my case.

smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by busoye19: 9:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
frosbel:

smiley

Imagine how low your spiritual life have become. What do you mean by MEN and their instructions

Romans 10:13-14

13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? [ a ] And how are they to hear without someone preaching?

So you are refering to those MEN that are preaching the gospel. Those men of God doesn't have their own instructions other than what is written in the Bible. And that's what they preach. So you are the one that is perfect with ur heresies and self rightousness. Well, I won't go beyond this. God had exposed you already, because everyone on this forum is aware of ur heresies. I rest my case.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=busoye19]

Imagine how low your spiritual life have become. What do you mean by MEN and their instructionshuh

Exactly what I meant smiley

I will tell you what is heresy, looking up to MEN instead of God , preaching the doctrine of demons such as tithe, eternal torment, Trinity etc.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
frosbel:

Stop hyperventilating, I have never abused churches or their leaders, abusiveness and anger are not my ways ,rather I point out flaws from my experience which are deadly to the salvation of MEN.

Apostolic faith church almost led me from life to death ,what's the point of bringing people into the kingdom of GOD and then bind them with burdens which turn them into twice the sons of hell ?

Why should we follow church doctrine, why not follow Christ for direct revelation and receive fresh anointing.

You see why you are an unrepentant hypochrite? In some thread here you said you learnt a lot from Apostolic Faith and that you still read some of their materials which are of benefit to you. Now you are saying they brought you from life to death. What a shame. And here you are telling me you don't abuse them when you ve displayed so much bitterness which I ve always pointed to u. And because you feel those actions of yours annoys me you keep doing them especially each time I confront your evil ways. Rather than face me you face the church. You are a terrible liar and this is the same way you twist the bible. What a shame. Am not even defending my church here but pointing at your hypochrisy in your so called gospel of love.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 10:43pm On Jun 09, 2013
busoye19:

Romans 10:13-14

13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
14 How then will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? [ a ] And how are they to hear without someone preaching?

People here are already aware of his hypochritical tendencies and falsehood. His pride and rebellious nature. His lying tongue and deceitfulness. When people confronts his evil ways he resorts to attacking their churches, next he creates a thread telling whoever cares to listen that he is hated of the world just like Jesus was hated. That's the extent his pride and evil tendencies have taken him. Quite a pity. When I confront his evil tendencies some of his friends who are not even as horrible as he is tend to misunderstand me in their bid to support him. Yet I won't stop confronting his evil ways when neccessary.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
[quote author=alexleo]

You see why you are an unrepentant hypochrite? In some thread here you said you learnt a lot from Apostolic Faith and that you still read some of their materials which are of benefit to you. Now you are saying they brought you from life to death.

To qualify , from physical life to death, in other words their false demonic doctrine on not taking medicine , which has since been discarded ( I hope ) , almost cost me my life as a young undergraduate.

Of course to people like you , who are full of religion without the spirit of the gospel, this means nothing, its an acceptable result due to my lack of faith at the time, even though I was a brand new believer.

What a shame. And here you are telling me you don't abuse them when you ve displayed so much bitterness which I ve always pointed to u. And because you feel those actions of yours annoys me you keep doing them especially each time I confront your evil ways. Rather than face me you face the church.

Bro, you need to calm down , I am talking of real life experiences here,

You are a terrible liar and this is the same way you twist the bible. What a shame. Am not even defending my church here but pointing at your hypochrisy in your so called gospel of love.

If you say so.

smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2013
bizmahn:

What tells you that you are not a cult yourself.I have read about all you stand for on nairaland and I have visited about all the churches you condemn and can easily conclude that you are no better than the worst among them whether it be in false doctrine or hypocricy or spiritual blindness.Remove first the heavy log in your eye, so maybe you can see clearly to remove the tiny mote in the eyes of these churches you condemn.And for your information most of them you criticize are genuine,bona fide,well intended,righteousness based churches.You almost rank among the atheists in my own definition.May God deliver you from these delusions.

You ve told him the truth.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by DavidJohnDavid(f): 6:30pm On Jun 10, 2013
So how often is deliverance done in deeperlife and MFM
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 10, 2013
alexleo:

You ve told him the truth.

what is truth ?

smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
frosbel:

what is truth ?

smiley

He has told you the truth just like many people here have been telling you but your stubborn and rebellious nature will not allow you accept it. Continue with your lies if you care but the good thing is that people are aware of it and we thank God for that. Even your friends who had been supporting you vigorously in the past seems to have withdrawn having seen your true colour which runs contrary to their sincere intentions of being here. Ride on thou lonely liar- frosbel.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jun 10, 2013
alexleo:

He has told you the truth just like many people here have been telling you but your stubborn and rebellious nature will not allow you accept it. Continue with your lies if you care but the good thing is that people are aware of it and we thank God for that. Even your friends who had been supporting you vigorously in the past seems to have withdrawn having seen your

What is truth ?

Do you understand the gospel ?
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 8:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
frosbel:

What is truth ?

Do you understand the gospel ?

Do you understand the gospel? For you the gospel means to attack other churches while assuming a perfect man's posture when indeed you are not near the word perfect. Do you understand the gospel too? I only prefer to discuss with those who know the gospel and the truth. Not you because we end up in your usual silly argument.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 8:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
frosbel:
To qualify , from physical life to death, in other words their false demonic doctrine on not taking medicine , which has since been discarded ( I hope ) , almost cost me my life as a young undergraduate.

Of course to people like you , who are full of religion without the spirit of the gospel, this means nothing, its an acceptable result due to my lack of faith at the time

You see the foolishness in you? People practiced something based on their level of understanding of that particular scripture- James 5:14. And God seeing that they were just innocently adhering to what they understood believing they are keeping to God's instruction and has been healing us excellently according to our believe. Thousands of people experience this divine healing. Do people not die in hospitals just as you claim you could ve been dead in our church? Stop makiing noise. Even though this law no more holds in the church but I tell you there are thousands who are still not taking medication till today in our church and God is still healing them. So what makes it doctrines of demon? Stop messing up yourself and stop underating God in your teachings. He is not your mate. Those who take medication and those who don't are all healed by God. Be reasonable frosbel.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2013
Neither of the two.Pls. embrace Christ and Christ alone and do awy with manmade org.

1 Like

Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 11, 2013
aba2aba: Neither of the two.Pls. embrace Christ and Christ alone and do awy with manmade org.

AMEN !!

1000 Likes.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 2:15pm On Jun 11, 2013
aba2aba: Neither of the two.Pls. embrace Christ and Christ alone and do awy with manmade org.

Do u understand what it means to embrace Christ or you just type something that comes to your head?
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
frosbel:

AMEN !!

1000 Likes.

Now see how confused you are.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Mintayo(m): 10:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
alexleo:

Now you can see what I told you about frosbel. In his pride he is busy criticizing men whom God has been using to convert and nuture souls for heaven. He is the only righteous man in his own eyes. That's what pride can do to a person. The log of wood in his eyes he has failed to remove but he is busy pursuing the speck in other people's eyes. Yes we agree no church is perfect and nobody is perfect but is that the reason why people who are labouring to win and nuture souls for the kingdom of God should be insulted, abused and kicked? Is that what these men deserve for their years of labour for the gospel to be received by people. Certainly not. Even frosbel himself is a beneficiary of the work of salvation and knowledge of the word through these churches he is here abusing as if he is perfect. How else can one be defined as being an ingrate? Yet we all know that he is nothing near being perfect. For me, even if I decide to leave Apostolic Faith tomorrow that will not warrant my abusing them. I am not the type that forget the good impact that anybody made in my life for any reason.

u attend apostolic faith? Wow,that one good church i will love to settle down with in d future...love their materials and there way of life...a true church of christ!
@frosbel,i dnt wana judge,but i v always seen him as a self-righteous guy(i bet he has attended all churches and c that non is goodwinki op he will create his own someday)...i v never seen him as a follower of Jesus...may Jesus TRULY reveal Himself to Him!
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mintayo:

u attend apostolic faith? Wow,that one good church i will love to settle down with in d future...love their materials and there way of life...a true church of christ!
@frosbel,i dnt wana judge,but i v always seen him as a self-righteous guy...may Jesus TRULY reveal Himself to Him!

Only Jesus can save, you cannot get salvation in any church , church does not make you holy , in fact there are many hypocrites in church with bad fruit.

Stick to the Bible , Pal.

smiley
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by true2god: 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
bizmahn:

What tells you that you are not a cult yourself.I have read about all you stand for on nairaland and I have visited about all the churches you condemn and can easily conclude that you are no better than the worst among them whether it be in false doctrine or hypocricy or spiritual blindness.Remove first the heavy log in your eye, so maybe you can see clearly to remove the tiny mote in the eyes of these churches you condemn.And for your information most of them you criticize are genuine,bona fide,well intended,righteousness based churches.You almost rank among the atheists in my own definition.May God deliver you from these delusions.
God bless u. I tot im the only one that have the same notion about this guy.. This guy is no better than an atheist parading himself 'as an angel of light' but whose intent is made to serve his master-the devil.

Back to the topic, most ministries have different areas of spritual callings just like the seven churches in asian minor which portrayed different spiritual strenths and weaknesses. Deeprlife are mose fused into holiness while MFM specializes most on spiritual warefare (pulling down of spiritual strngholds) and they also preach holiness. The most important thing is the individual's ability to pray hard in terms of need and live a pure life. Spiritual victory is certain, especially midnite prayers.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Mintayo(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2013
frosbel:

Only Jesus can save, you cannot get salvation in any church , church does not make you holy , in fact there are many hypocrites in church with bad fruit.

Stick to the Bible , Pal.

smiley

i shld stick to d Bible?ok.
But v u been sticking to d Bible? What did Jesus said abt HIS church?
What did Jesus said abt humility?
What did Jesus and Paul said abt respecting elders in d church?
You are an hypocrites...a false teacher!
May Jesus have mercy on your soul!
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by alexleo(m): 8:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mintayo:

i shld stick to d Bible?ok.
But v u been sticking to d Bible? What did Jesus said abt HIS church?
What did Jesus said abt humility?
What did Jesus and Paul said abt respecting elders in d church?
You are an hypocrites...a false teacher!
May Jesus have mercy on your soul!

My dear, he(Frosbel) is a dangerous man in bible interpretation. Practicing hypochrisy. Where the bible speaks the one that suits him he accepts it but where it speaks the one that is hard for him to accept he gives an interpretation that will suite him. Thank God that many people here are now aware of his ojoro with the bible. When you follow his teachings you become a wise man but when you learn from your church he brands you a follower of relgious dogma. Forget about his "follow Jesus" noise making, he is not following Jesus rather the spirit of deceit is at work in him. If you agree with his false teaching that means you are following Jesus and when you disagree with him then you aint following Jesus/bible. What a character.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 13, 2013
The doctrines we should be concerned about are the ones outlined in the scriptures and not the commandments and creeds of men.

Too many people these days worship the "doctrines" of organizations and institutions. Jesus warned the people that the religious leaders of His day taught the commandments of men, "Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men." Mar 7:7
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by DavidJohnDavid(f): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2015
can deeperlife prayer warriors or mfm prayer warriors organize deliverance for me? i live in Europe
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Samsonari: 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
I like MFM and Deeper Life Church.

The guy criticizing these great men of God is just bringing curses upon himself. He is just like the Pharisees who will not enter into the gate of Heaven and they also stop others from entering.
Re: Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mfm preaches holiness if you don't know. Holiness is the key to any deliverance, that is whar they emphasize in their sermons. Though their assignment is strictly deliverance, holiness is the gate way.
"But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions."( Obad 1:7)

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Merry Christmas! Anyone Struggling To Feed Today? / What Do You Do When Someone Is Too Proud To Apologize Even When She's At Fault / Why Russia Is Afraid Of Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.