Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1023838 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 5:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
xzibukz: pls kindly process my refund if u cant process my order.
if i am right at d end of the day, there won't be a next time with u,
thanks
We are still waiting for our US rep to give us information about the ebay orders, if refund was in your mind in the first place you shouldnt have tried specuitcargo, you paid yesterday afternoon and you are already complaining.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xzibukz(m): 5:05pm On Jan 09, 2014
chrislu: We are still waiting for our US rep to give us information about the ebay orders, if refund was in your mind in the first place you shouldnt have tried specuitcargo, you paid yesterday afternoon and you are already complaining.
y wouldn't i complain & ask for refund,
after so many calls & lie .

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by chrislu(m): 5:22pm On Jan 09, 2014
xzibukz:
Please provide your account details, we transfer your money to our domicilliary account and convert it to naira and then issue you a refund. Business is built on mutual trust and patience. Since you dont exhibit any then we cant help you.
Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xzibukz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
chrislu:
Please provide your account details, we transfer your money to our domicilliary account and convert it to naira and then issue you a refund. Business is built on mutual trust and patience. Since you dont exhibit any then we cant help you.
Thanks.

don't quote, i will erase it after an hour.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 5:36pm On Jan 09, 2014
chrislu: your tablet is now at our office and will be sent tomorrow.
whatsup na...2dae is d deadline for d refund if d tablet aint available.d oda dude own is on grnd,so whatsap wt mine na?..pls fill me in as I nid a respons asap
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dragnet: 6:07pm On Jan 09, 2014
chrislu:
Please provide your account details, we transfer your money to our domicilliary account and convert it to naira and then issue you a refund. Business is built on mutual trust and patience[s][/s]. Since you dont exhibit any then we cant help you.
Thanks.
when it comes to ebay, there's nothing like patience especially for most of the best deals and you know the penalty for not making payments on time. He also showed you screenshot of why he isn't patient but you still deem it fit to label him bad? That isn't right, Once you chose to exploit the "pay for you" option on ebay, then you should be prepared for the conditions surrounding it & one of those conditions is prompt payment.

2 Likes

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:34pm On Jan 09, 2014
Ponybiz:

pls how did u get in touch wit d supplier on alibaba

Via mail.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
ollyboy009: @Bizbloke, I am impatiently wating for you guys today! Yes, today today!

Please, always contact the delivery department for pick-up to avoid delay due to intra-communication. I know you didn't before you posted this.

Good evening.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:41pm On Jan 09, 2014
LeadConsults:

The weight of item is 26lbs.Can I have a quote from you and what is the delivery window?

Kindly use the order form on our website. 26lbs is approx 12kg.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:43pm On Jan 09, 2014
dragnet: why does your system automatically select the express shipping fee of $15 ?? I thought there existed a normal shipping option for $10 ?

Our system is under restructuring/redesign as indicated in our official announcement for the year. If what you want is normal shipping, just indicate in the 'extra information field' and inform ChrisLu. It will be adjusted.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
hustla: What of my ring bro?
I haven't gotten any text message yet

Kindly update me here

Thanks

Your ring is in the office. Please, go for pick-up.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
xzibukz:

No one is disputing your right to ask for refund; it's your money.

@highlighted, what lie, please? The SMS you got, read "...we'll start processing your order in the next 2 hours." We have to convert naira into dollar for any ebay order and this was done before the stated 2 hours. Ebay accepts Paypal which means we've to transfer into the Paypal account. I spoke to you and asked to chill for response from our US rep because of time zone difference and you tagged that a lie? How so?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:56pm On Jan 09, 2014
dragnet:
when it comes to ebay, there's nothing like patience especially for most of the best deals and you know the penalty for not making payments on time. He also showed you screenshot of why he isn't patient but you still deem it fit to label him bad? That isn't right, Once you chose to exploit the "pay for you" option on ebay, then you should be prepared for the conditions surrounding it & one of those conditions is prompt payment.

When a bid is won, there is a time duration for payment. If it fails, it gets passed on to someone else. Rightfully so! And the payment isn't going to fail. I explained it to him to wait until it's morning in US. You can't operate PayPal from here, else everyone can go ahead and purchase whatever he/she wishes to on Ebay.

I don't agree with you on the patience part. Business goes with patience within a particular scope.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xzibukz(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2014
BizBloke:

No one is disputing your right to ask for refund; it's your money.

@highlighted, what lie, please? The SMS you got, read "...we'll start processing your order in the next 2 hours." We have to convert naira into dollar for any ebay order and this was done before the stated 2 hours. Ebay accepts Paypal which means we've to transfer into the Paypal account. I spoke to you and asked to chill for response from our US rep because of time zone difference and you tagged that a lie? How so?
u categorically told me the payment has been made.
What response do u need again?
you are just trying to buy time,
am sure that seller cant sell for me again,
so refund is my best option which i want as soon as possible,
thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:02pm On Jan 09, 2014
cheapgadgets6: whatsup na...2dae is d deadline for d refund if d tablet aint available.d oda dude own is on grnd,so whatsap wt mine na?..pls fill me in as I nid a respons asap

Yours didn't show up. You'll get your refund by 4pm tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:09pm On Jan 09, 2014
xzibukz:
u categorically told me the payment has been made.
What response do u need again?
you are just trying to buy time,
am sure that seller cant sell for me again,
so refund is my best option which i want as soon as possible,
thanks

I don't work in the billing & purchase department (US or China). I supervise and make sure things run appropriately. If a purchase isn't made within the time-frame it ought to, I find out why and we fix it.

Buy time for what? You're not sure if the seller will sell to you or not but you'll get your refund.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xzibukz(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2014
BizBloke:

I don't work in the billing & purchase department (US or China). I supervise and make sure things run appropriately. If a purchase isn't made within the time-frame it ought to, I find out why and we fix it.

Buy time for what? You're not sure if the seller will sell to you or not but you'll get your refund.

Thanks.
am not also sure i will get my money back ontime by the way you are doing.

more than 24hours i made deposits, do i need to be doing all this before u do d right thing?

na wa
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
xzibukz:
am not also sure i will get my money back ontime by the way you are doing.

more than 24hours i made deposits, do i need to be doing all this before u do d right thing?

na wa

Okay. Got your details.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by hustla(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Your ring is in the office. Please, go for pick-up.

Thanks.

Okay
Thanks

How soon will the shirt be available?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Yours didn't show up. You'll get your refund by 4pm tomorrow.

Thanks.
too bad
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xzibukz(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2014
BizBloke:

Okay. Got your details.
please make it faster.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xzibukz(m): 11:37pm On Jan 09, 2014
Thanks,
payment made!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dennismukoro(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2014
Pls help me to review this samsung S4 if is good. http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1494744360.html and give feedbck for both the purchasing and shipping. Hoping to hear frm u
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dragnet: 9:23am On Jan 10, 2014
xzibukz: Thanks,
payment made!
payment for the item or a refund?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by xzibukz(m): 9:42am On Jan 10, 2014
dragnet:
payment for the item or a refund?

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dragnet: 11:04am On Jan 10, 2014
xzibukz:
nice
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:29pm On Jan 10, 2014
hustla:

Okay
Thanks

How soon will the shirt be available?

You're welcome. Next week.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
dennismukoro: Pls help me to review this samsung S4 if is good. http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1494744360.html and give feedbck for both the purchasing and shipping. Hoping to hear frm u

Hi Dennis,

I advise you buy this phone from any US e-commerce site: EBay, Walmart, BestBuy, Amazon, etc.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
xzibukz: Thanks,
payment made!

You're welcome.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2014
cheapgadgets6: too bad

Sorry about this.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by dennismukoro(m): 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2014
Ok but I taught u use Aliexpress.

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.