Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,394 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:10 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1026258 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2014
djaybaba: @BIZ, how far with ma lenovo digitizer?

Hi, DjayBaba.

Seller has a dispute and we're working on resolving it.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:46pm On Jun 28, 2014
whealthy: Good day BizBloke,
This is the 2nd week the USA freight has passed the ETA. The non arrival of that tab had caused me the biggest embarrassment so far this year.
I called your company number last week Monday , whoever picked told me 'do you think custom works Saturday and Sunday?'
Called again when I got to UK, he told me it will be cleared and sent that day or next.
Only for me to receive a long epistle from your support team...bottomline, no goods, no ETA.
Its really disappointing, I erroneously believed your company would be different from the existing ones, I know better now.

Good evening, Whealthy.

I'm aware it's disappointing; it's same to us, too. Once in a blue moon, there's delay in freight just like this. It's something we can't rule out in this industry. If I type otherwise, that's me lying. You should read my 4:03pm post; that's an update on the freight of 19th June and it came in right on the ETA.

The other that left before this has an issue and that's what we're working to resolve. We're not just typing or saying, "...it will be resolved soon." As regards your knowing better now, if it borders on we telling you the actual status of everything aka "...a long epistle from your support team," that's how we operate - that's transparency and honesty even when lying seems easier.

My apology on the delay.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2014
BizBloke:

Good evening, Whealthy.

I'm aware it's disappointing; it's same to us, too. Once in a blue moon, there's delay in freight just like this. It's something we can't rule out in this industry. If I type otherwise, that's me lying. You should read my 4:03pm post; that's an update on the freight of 19th June and it came in right on the ETA.

The other that left before this has an issue and that's what we're working to resolve. We're not just typing or saying, "...it will be resolved soon." As regards your knowing better now, if it borders on we telling you the actual status of everything aka "...a long epistle from your support team," that's how we operate - that's transparency and honesty even when lying seems easier.

My apology on the delay.

Thanks.
I really won't join issues, but please don't start on the honesty and tranparency claim. Twice you have claimed the freight was in Lagos, awaiting clearance. Twice! A freight that has not berth, can same await clearance.
This one wrong, I have wronged myself. You guys should work on resolving what ever is the issue ASAP, patience has waned out. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2014
whealthy:
I really won't join issues, but please don't start on the honesty and tranparency claim. Twice you have claimed the freight was in Lagos, awaiting clearance. Twice! A freight that has not berth, can same await clearance.
This one wrong, I have wronged myself. You guys should work on resolving what ever is the issue ASAP, patience has waned out. Thanks

Hi, Whealthy.

If you don't hear/read what's expected, it doesn't rid/curb honesty/transparency of being so. If we hear that, "products have arrived at the airport," from the cargo company and we tell it to you and then, NAHCO doesn't clear and said flight has to go back to Brussels in Belgium (because of an issue), does it amount to lie or deceit?

We're working on it.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2014
[b][size=13pt]ON OUR NEW ROUTES: THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE AKA DUBAI) & THE UNITED KINGDOM (UK)[/size]
UAE aka Dubai (Flat Rates)
Laptop: 225 AED
Tablet: 112 AED
Phone: 75 AED
PS3 Game Console: 260 AED
Xbox Game Console: 336 AED

Freight Fee
50 AED/KG

Service Charge
20 AED/Product

Exchange Rate
1 AED = N45

Websites
www.uae.souq.com
www.awok.com
www.dubai.dubizzle.com
www.sharafdg.com
...and more

Delivery Time-Frame: 4-7 days

Mail: uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
UK (Flat Rates)
Laptop: £40
Tablet: £20
Phone: £12
PS3 Game Console: £45
Xbox Game Console: £60

Freight Fee
£5/KG

Service Charge
£3.5/Product

Exchange Rate: £1 = N283

Websites
www.amazon.co.uk
www.ebay.co.uk
...and more

First freight leaves on July 7th and arrives on the 7th: beta test for private courier. Pick-up on the 8th, July.

Mail: ukprocurement@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]10% OFF PROMO IS ONGOING | 15% OFF tablets & phones.[/size]

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=13pt]USA FREIGHT UPDATE (ARRIVED PRODUCTS) | 19th June
[/size]
ChizzyBenjamin,
Espon Powerlite Projector.
Balance: N270.

Asolukah,
Schmersal Safety Control 1135 24VDC.
Ifm Sensor.
Balance: N9,180.

Izubros,
Nikon CoolPix S4000 Camera (Silver).
Balance: N700.

360tech,
HP Envy Laptop (6GB RAM, 750GB HDD).
Balance: N18,040.

JayceeAbdulWasiu,
Invicta Automatic Pro Diver (Gold Plated)
Balance: N

JuneDraza,
Adidas Sneakers.
Balance: N2,350.

Tabba Moro,
Invicta Men's 6934 Chronograph Watch.
Lenovo Laptop.
Balance: N8,000.

KingNonny,
Sony Viao Laptop.
External Hard Drive.
Balance: N10,000.

Sankeh,
Invicta Automatic Pro Diver 18k Gold Plated (2pcs).
Balance: N0.00.

Osaze,
Pluggable USB 2 Port.
Jurassic Park CD.
Predator CD.
Life of Pi CD.
Despicable Me 2 CD.
Marvel The Avengers CD.
Balance: N20,750.

Eteng,
Water Pump.
Wagner Brake Shoes.
Timing Belt.
Bosch Plug Cables.
Gates Fan Belt (2pcs).
EBC Brakes pads.
MTC Engine Sitting.
Radiator Cap.
Bluetooth Sunglasses.
Balance: N67,460.

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:05am On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!![/size]

Get 10% OFF Freight Fee & Service Charge when you purchase any product from our different routes: China, USA, UAE and the UK.

15% OFF Flat Rates (Tablet & Phone) from our different routes: China, USA, UAE and the UK.

To order, mail your product links/IDs to:
China:
chinaprocurement@specuitcargo.com

USA:
usaprocurement@specuitcargo.com

UAE:
uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com

UK:
ukprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Offer valid till July 4th.

Start shopping with ease.

Leggo!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 3:46pm On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=BizBloke][/quote]

Hi bizbloke,

Pls explain my balance that's not I have in my record

This is the invoice and I paid 60k plus d 15,830 u owe me. the balance is suppose to be 3,931 and u said I qualified for d 1yr anniversary promo but it didn't reflect
explain

here is d invoice

Hi, Asolukah
We Received Your Order.
Your order is
pending, take the next step.
INVOICE
Invoice Number: #234597
Total Cost of Ordered
Products: $425.84
*Tax Free*
for 4 item(s)
Freight Fee: $20
Service Charge:
$20
Discount: $0
Service Charge after
Discount: $20
Gross Total:
N79,761
Calculated Advance and Balance
Payment
Advance: N71,785
Balance: N7,976
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chizzybenjamin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
Hello Bizbloke,
Any news yet on the projector?
Thought of checking on you cos of the data loss

Ohh just seeing this.
Is it available for pick up now?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Izubros.

That was right as at 12:10pm but wrong as at 4:03pm. Kindly see my post here (4:03pm).

I'll contact the Delivery Team for the courier cost. Then, I'll get back to you.

Thanks.
I'm still waiting o.2moro na monday o
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 6:19pm On Jun 29, 2014
Bizbloke, can u help me with ur USA address for eBay for me to bid item for myself so dat u can purchase the item when I win the bid..
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Opeyemi5: http://m.dhgate.com/product/new-1-1-s5-i9600-dual-core-mtk6572-5-1-inch/185927991.html
1pcs colour white
http://m.dhgate.com/product/s5-i9600-quad-core-mtk6582-sm-g900-android/187877243.html
1pcs also gold colour

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Product 1: $98.00
Product 2: $115.00

Total Products Cost: $213.00
Flat Rate (2 phones): $40

Sub-Total: $253
Discount: $6

TOTAL: $247 (N41,500)
Advance: N37,500
Balance: N4,000

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2014
Asolukah:

Hi bizbloke,

Pls explain my balance that's not I have in my record

This is the invoice and I paid 60k plus d 15,830 u owe me. the balance is suppose to be 3,931 and u said I qualified for d 1yr anniversary promo but it didn't reflect
explain

here is d invoice

Hi, Asolukah
We Received Your Order.
Your order is
pending, take the next step.
INVOICE
Invoice Number: #234597
Total Cost of Ordered
Products: $425.84
*Tax Free*
for 4 item(s)
Freight Fee: $20
Service Charge:
$20
Discount: $0
Service Charge after
Discount: $20
Gross Total:
N79,761
Calculated Advance and Balance
Payment
Advance: N71,785
Balance: N7,976

Hi, Asolukah.

The discount reflected in it. Balance ought to be N1,590 ~ N1,600 but the company you asked us to purchase from increased the freight fee and added tax at checkout, hence the additional N7,590 ($45.17). I'll ask our Procurement Team (USA) to forward the receipt to you.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
Chizzybenjamin: Hello Bizbloke,
Any news yet on the projector?
Thought of checking on you cos of the data loss

Ohh just seeing this.
Is it available for pick up now?

Hi, ChizzyBenjamin.

The Support Team/Procurement Team (USA) mailed you, I suppose because everyone else was mailed. Didn't you get any?

Yes, it's available for pick-up; from 10am tomorrow.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2014
izubros: I'm still waiting o.2moro na monday o

Hi, Izubros.

I've read from the Delivery Team: N2,500.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2014
ndudichukwumah: Bizbloke, can u help me with ur USA address for eBay for me to bid item for myself so dat u can purchase the item when I win the bid..

Hi, Ndudichukwumah.

Kindly go ahead with the bidding and as soon as you win the bid, mail usaprocurement@specuitcargo.com for an invoice. You will be billed and when payment is made, we'll proceed with the purchase.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Ndudichukwumah.

Kindly go ahead with the bidding and as soon as you win the bid, mail usaprocurement@specuitcargo.com for an invoice. You will be billed and when payment is made, we'll proceed with the purchase.

I hope this helps.

Thanks.
But I need a us shipping address which will be used to ship the goods wen u help me pay wen I won the item by giving u my email and password account to pay.

And I know u can't give me ur Ebay account to bid so I will I need ur US. Address for shipping to enable me bid
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!![/size]

Get 10% OFF Freight Fee & Service Charge when you purchase any product from our different routes: China, USA, UAE and the UK.

15% OFF Flat Rates (Tablet & Phone) from our different routes: China, USA, UAE and the UK.

To order, mail your product links/IDs to:
China:
chinaprocurement@specuitcargo.com

USA:
usaprocurement@specuitcargo.com

UAE:
uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com

UK:
ukprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Offer valid till July 4th.

Start shopping with ease.

Leggo!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
[b][size=13pt]ON OUR NEW ROUTES: THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE AKA DUBAI) & THE UNITED KINGDOM (UK)[/size]
UAE aka Dubai (Flat Rates)
Laptop: 225 AED
Tablet: 112 AED
Phone: 75 AED
PS3 Game Console: 260 AED
Xbox Game Console: 336 AED

Freight Fee
50 AED/KG

Service Charge
20 AED/Product

Exchange Rate
1 AED = N45

Websites
www.uae.souq.com
www.awok.com
www.dubai.dubizzle.com
www.sharafdg.com
...and more

Delivery Time-Frame: 4-7 days

Mail: uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
UK (Flat Rates)
Laptop: £40
Tablet: £20
Phone: £12
PS3 Game Console: £45
Xbox Game Console: £60

Freight Fee
£5/KG

Service Charge
£3.5/Product

Exchange Rate: £1 = N283

Websites
www.amazon.co.uk
www.ebay.co.uk
...and more

First freight leaves on July 7th and arrives on the 7th: beta test for private courier. Pick-up on the 8th, July.

Mail: ukprocurement@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]10% OFF PROMO IS ONGOING | 15% OFF tablets & phones.[/size]

Thanks.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
ndudichukwumah:
But I need a us shipping address which will be used to ship the goods wen u help me pay wen I won the item by giving u my email and password account to pay.

Hi, Ndudichukwumah.

Don't worry about that, we'll handle it.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Ndudichukwumah.

Don't worry about that, we'll handle it.

Regards.
I can't bid with my nigeria address and moreover all most important item Alwys specify that goods will be shipped to USA

http://m.ebay.com/itm/301225097078?nav=WON&trxId=0
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Product 1: $98.00
Product 2: $115.00

Total Products Cost: $213.00
Flat Rate (2 phones): $40

Sub-Total: $253
Discount: $6

TOTAL: $247 (N41,500)
Advance: N37,500
Balance: N4,000

Thanks.
i will pay in 2moro or next.how long with it take to ge to lag
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by djaybaba: 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, DjayBaba.

Seller has a dispute and we're working on resolving it.

Thanks.
how long will d dispute take to resolve? i need dat screen badly.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Izubros.

I've read from the Delivery Team: N2,500.

Thanks.
so if I pay d money plus my balance,when am I expecting it?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Asolukah.

The discount reflected in it. Balance ought to be N1,590 ~ N1,600 but the company you asked us to purchase from increased the freight fee and added tax at checkout, hence the additional N7,590 ($45.17). I'll ask our Procurement Team (USA) to forward the receipt to you.

Thanks.

Hi bizbloke,

The usa team should have informed me on dis...
Next time let me know on time.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
ndudichukwumah:
I can't bid with my nigeria address and moreover all most important item Alwys specify that goods will be shipped to USA

http://m.ebay.com/itm/301225097078?nav=WON&trxId=0

Hi, Ndudichukwumah.

To offer you the right solution, are you done with the bidding? I can see that you won the bid. Or, do you want to bid for more products?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2014
Opeyemi5: i will pay in 2moro or next.how long with it take to ge to lag

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Alright, no worries. The normal ETA of 4-7 days.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2014
djaybaba: how long will d dispute take to resolve? i need dat screen badly.

Hi, Djaybaba.

I understand you need it badly for your phone. AliExpress is handling the case right now and we'll get feedback in 3 days+.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
izubros: so if I pay d money plus my balance,when am I expecting it?

Hi, Izubros.

Delivery usually takes 48 hours. However, note that if payment doesn't reflect before noon, dispatch won't be possible same day.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
Asolukah:

Hi bizbloke,

The usa team should have informed me on dis...
Next time let me know on time.

Thanks.

Hi, Asolukah.

I'm sorry about that. I'll ask the team to take note.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by ndudichukwumah(m): 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Ndudichukwumah.

To offer you the right solution, are you done with the bidding? I can see that you won the bid. Or, do you want to bid for more products?

Yes I hav already won d bid, but the question is that my account is attached to the item I won ..so will u go about it..just enlighten me

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.