Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,877 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:26 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1023839 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2014
bro please confirm you received the payment.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chizzybenjamin(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, ChizzyBenjamin.

The Support Team/Procurement Team (USA) mailed you, I suppose because everyone else was mailed. Didn't you get any?

Yes, it's available for pick-up; from 10am tomorrow.

Thanks.

I later saw their mail and I've responded with the details of who is going to pick it on my behalf.
Please let them confirm and call me if need be.
Regards
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Chizzybenjamin(m): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke:
[b]Hi, DonSteveWrites.

You deposited N16,000 + N25,000 = N41,000. Correct?

Kindly check your spam box; also, I posted the screenshot in my first reply to you this morning. If you still need it via mail, the Support Team will be glad to forward it again.

Every day, I put myself in several shoes - yours and other clients. Every member of the team does so, too. We'd like freight to be straightforward every time but we can't displace the reality that once in a black (not blue) moon, a challenge will crop up - that's the reality of this industry. Even in our China route, you've seen challenges where in about 400 products, 1 goes missing. And China is fast! What we do is to offer a replacement or a refund. It is because we put ourselves in your shoes and that of others which is why we keep tweaking the rates of our China route to be win-win, else, we'll deal with the rate as seen here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php which is not exactly wrong because we pay higher for speed; check to see the speed-cum-rates of other procurement & freight companies (China). But then, we're working on a better rate that will accommodate us and you (Cc: other clients).

When Specuit came into this industry to plant a company, I didn't like the complication of freight schedules and other factors but I had to learn to face the challenge as it comes and that's what we've been doing ever since. If it was possible, the Delivery Team will fly to Brussels and bring each and every package down to Lagos, Nigeria, but that's an impossibility; the commercial cargo company wouldn't even let us have access to the products because of security reasons, "how are we sure these are their products?" and some other questions.

We tell the truth and the situation on ground because it's best to be transparent and get accused of being deceitful or a scam, than creating lies and being accused of such. You're a long time customer and by now, you should know that Mr Tochukwu that you've seen face to face, BizBloke who you haven't seen and the rest of team Specuit Cargo work with feelings and conscience. Though not popular, but that's how we roll here and we'll continue; losing that makes us like most companies and we don't want to ever be such. And it may take weeks or months but someday, we'll have private couriers for our USA and UK route, private couriers that fly as fast as China and the UAE (Dubai). It's all about being progressive and working towards best - and that's what we are constantly doing targeted towards being the first and best one-stop company for shopping foreign with ease: China, USA, UAE, UK and lots more.

So, while we've disappointed due to a situation that's totally out of our control - because we don't own said commercial cargo fleet of airplanes and we didn't foresee a FAAN disapproval of landing (twice) - I implore you to understand where we are coming from, where we are going to and why this happened. I also need you to understand that we're working on the issue and not just putting it away and dealing with other orders to be placed and delivered. Asolukah received some products yesterday (he has two laptops and other products in that freight) - he was given an ETA of June 27th for the products he received yesterday and he was contacted on the 28th; Etinosajay placed an order (China) last week - the last day on his ETA was yesterday and the Delivery Team will go for pickup today - and he has some products in the 5/6 freight too, etc. That way, we'll work together as one big Specuit Cargo family and resolve this issue.

Thanks.[/b]
Superior customer service.
Am with you all the way and intend to do more business strictly because of your trouble shooting ability.
God grant you he grace abs wisdom to continue.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Izubros.

The Accounts Team will verify and contact the Delivery Team. Kindly send your address for pick-up, phone number and full names to the Delivery Team.

Moving forward, I informed you that delivery takes 48 hours. In order to avoid a case of 'disappointment,' I advise you reset your expectation of product receipt in advance of 48 hours as discussed earlier, and not 24 hours.

Thanks.
oga m,48 hrs don pass o and I never receive my stuff
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 11:19am On Jul 02, 2014
Good day specuit cargo, longest time.
Please i'd like to purchase these two items:
bottom cover
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lenovo-g570-d-g570d-base-shell-abcd/686127223.html

top cover with touchpad
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-For-Lenovo-IdeaPad-G570-G575-Laptop-C-Case-Touchpad-Upper-Case-Without-keyboard/1734148725.html

For this link, i chatted with the seller owen wang some time ago and he promised he would try and find screws for me. So just let him know about it if its still possible, i told him i was going to contact my agent. Also please confirm from him that the case has a touchpad.

I await your quote, thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2014
Opeyemi5: Have my items been secured?u will get my bal tomorrow

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Our Procurement Team (China) is on it.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2014
donj2005: Have my items been secured?

Hi, Donj2005.
Good day.

Some have been secured; the rest will be secured today.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 11:25am On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Our Procurement Team (China) is on it.

Thanks.
ok

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2014
mikkyphp: bro please confirm you received the payment.

Hi, Mikkyphp.

Nothing yet as informed by the Accounts Team. We're still standing by.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2014
Chizzybenjamin:

I later saw their mail and I've responded with the details of who is going to pick it on my behalf.
Please let them confirm and call me if need be.
Regards

Hi, ChizzyBenjamin.

That's perfect. The team will handle it and will reply you. There's no need to call; the necessary ID check will be done when your proxy comes in.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2014
izubros: oga m,48 hrs don pass o and I never receive my stuff

Hi, Izubros.

The Delivery Team has dispatched your products. Kindly wait for Tranex's delivery to your address.

Thank you!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2014
Chizzybenjamin:
Superior customer service.
Am with you all the way and intend to do more business strictly because of your trouble shooting ability.
God grant you he grace abs wisdom to continue.

Hi, ChizzyBenjamin.

Thanks for the compliment. Amen, we'll keep striving for best and we want to do more business with you, too. smiley

Warm regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 11:49am On Jul 02, 2014
nnasino: Good day specuit cargo, longest time.
Please i'd like to purchase these two items:
bottom cover
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lenovo-g570-d-g570d-base-shell-abcd/686127223.html

top cover with touchpad
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-For-Lenovo-IdeaPad-G570-G575-Laptop-C-Case-Touchpad-Upper-Case-Without-keyboard/1734148725.html

For this link, i chatted with the seller owen wang some time ago and he promised he would try and find screws for me. So just let him know about it if its still possible, i told him i was going to contact my agent. Also please confirm from him that the case has a touchpad.

I await your quote, thanks

Hi, Nnasino.
Good morning and I'm glad to see you here once again. Welcome back.

INVOICE
Product 1: $25.00
Product 2: $40.00

Total Products Cost: $65
Freight Fee: $39
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $114
Discount: $4.90

TOTAL: $109.10 (N18,330)
Advance: N16,000
Balance: N2,330

ETA: 4-7 days.

Our Procurement Team (China) will speak to the seller about the screws and also ask for the touch pad.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 12:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Nnasino.
Good morning and I'm glad to see you here once again. Welcome back.
INVOICE
Freight Fee: $39
Sub-Total: $114
Discount: $4.90
TOTAL: $109.10 (N18,330)
Advance: N16,000
Balance: N2,330
ETA: 4-7 days.
Our Procurement Team (China) will speak to the seller about the screws and also ask for the touch pad.
Thanks.
Ok, please i'd like to know if your freight fees have changed because i don't think the freight fee should be $39. The full laptop is 2.6kg. Thanks, i just spoke to the seller and he promised to try and get the screws, he also assured that it comes with the touchpad, so just tell him your the agent. Thanks, and please get back to me on the freight fees because this order was $26 the last time (https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/specuit-cargo-shop-china-usa/34#16875362).
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2014
nnasino:
Ok, please i'd like to know if your freight fees have changed because i don't think the freight fee should be $39. The full laptop is 2.6kg. Thanks, i just spoke to the seller and he promised to try and get the screws, he also assured that it comes with the touchpad, so just tell him your the agent. Thanks, and please get back to me on the freight fees because this order was $26 the last time.

Hi, Nnasino.

No, the Freight Fee is still same. Please, take a look at the weight values on both links.

Alright, the Procurement Team (China) will tell so.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by mikkyphp(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Mikkyphp.
Nothing yet as informed by the Accounts Team. We're still standing by.
Thanks.

Hi BizBloke, Kindly see below mail i just received:

Payments
To Me
Today at 12:33 PM
Hi, M****.

The alert for your payment just came in now and has been confirmed.

Our Procurement Team (USA) will take up the purchase of your order.

Thanks.
Show message history
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2014
mikkyphp:

Hi BizBloke, Kindly see below mail i just received:

Hi, Mikkyphp.

Alright then. The Procurement Team (USA) will be informed soonest.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hi, Caporegime.

Please, come pick up your graphics tablet.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hi, Ndudiogeleka/Ndudichukwumah.

We'll start charging storage fee on your pouches today. Please, come and pick them up.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by whealthy(m): 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2014
Good day BizBloke,
I called up Tranex for the laptop. They confirmed it is in Kaduna, but they only come to Zaria twice a week. So I either come pick it, wait till Friday or send money to them to have it sent to Zaria park. Thought it is home delivery on the provided ETA with all costs paid? The interaction was just unprofessional.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
whealthy: Good day BizBloke,
I called up Tranex for the laptop. They confirmed it is in Kaduna, but they only come to Zaria twice a week. So I either come pick it, wait till Friday or send money to them to have it sent to Zaria park. Thought it is home delivery on the provided ETA with all costs paid? The interaction was just unprofessional.

Hi, Whealthy.
Good noon to you.

Sorry about the response you got from Tranex. I'll forward your complaint to the Delivery Team right away, to see the best solution that can be provided. Remember, Tranex is a third party to the Specuit Cargo team but we'll make sure we somehow spill over our mode of operation into theirs if they are going to continue delivering our products to our numerous clients in other locations outside Lagos.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Nnasino.

No, the Freight Fee is still same. Please, take a look at the weight values on both links.

Alright, the Procurement Team (China) will tell so.

Thanks.
Please, the first item is 0.8kg while the second one they wrote 2kg but that's for the whole package. I'm buying just the bottom cover. It is the same link i used the first time i bought. You'll resolve that with the seller. It's the same link i used before https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/specuit-cargo-shop-china-usa/34#16875362. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
nnasino:
Please, the first item is 0.8kg while the second one they wrote 2kg but that's for the whole package. I'm buying just the bottom cover. It is the same link i used the first time i bought. You'll resolve that with the seller. It's the same link i used before https://www.nairaland.com/1313560/specuit-cargo-shop-china-usa/34#16875362. Thanks

Hi, Nnasino.

It has been verified and adjusted. Kindly see below:

INVOICE

Freight Fee: $26

Sub-Total: $101
Discount: $3.60

TOTAL: $97.40 (N16,360)
Advance: N14,360
Balance: N2,000

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2014
Hi, JuneDraza.

All your products have been purchased, excluding the red t-shirt.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Nnasino.

It has been verified and adjusted. Kindly see below:

INVOICE

Freight Fee: $26

Sub-Total: $101
Discount: $3.60

TOTAL: $97.40 (N16,360)
Advance: N14,360
Balance: N2,000

Thanks.
Thanks, ok i don't have any zenith bank close to me at work or at home. Can i still pay into the gtbank account that was used previously?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:38pm On Jul 02, 2014
nnasino:
Thanks, ok i don't have any zenith bank close to me at work or at home. Can i still pay into the gtbank account that was used previously?

Hi, Nnasino.

No, we don't accept cash in personal accounts since over 8 months ago. We accept transfers, therefore, you can transfer to our Zenith bank account.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Nnasino.

No, we don't accept cash in personal accounts since over 8 months ago. We accept transfers, therefore, you can transfer to our Zenith bank account.

Thanks.
Ok i'll see if i can do that.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2014
Ok, using maps application i was able to find a zenith branch close to the office. I have paid in N14,000.
Teller No: 1276570
name of depositor: T**ti Ch*******m
phone: 08*****3879

Please go ahead with the purchase and remember the screws.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2014
nnasino: Ok, using maps application i was able to find a zenith branch close to the office. I have paid in N14,000.
Teller No: 1276570
name of depositor: T**ti Ch*******m
phone: 08*****3879

Please go ahead with the purchase and remember the screws.

Hi, Nnasino.

Nice one. Your payment has been confirmed.

The Procurement Team (China) will proceed with your order tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 6:02pm On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Nnasino.

Nice one. Your payment has been confirmed.

The Procurement Team (China) will proceed with your order tomorrow morning.

Thanks.
Ok, thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:34pm On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke: [b][size=13pt]ON OUR NEW ROUTES: THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (UAE AKA DUBAI) & THE UNITED KINGDOM (UK)[/size]
UAE aka Dubai (Flat Rates)
Laptop: 225 AED
Tablet: 112 AED
Phone: 75 AED
PS3 Game Console: 260 AED
Xbox Game Console: 336 AED

Freight Fee
50 AED/KG

Service Charge
20 AED/Product

Exchange Rate
1 AED = N45

Websites
www.uae.souq.com
www.awok.com
www.dubai.dubizzle.com
www.sharafdg.com
...and more

Delivery Time-Frame: 4-7 days

Mail: uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
UK (Flat Rates)
Laptop: £40
Tablet: £20
Phone: £12
PS3 Game Console: £45
Xbox Game Console: £60

Freight Fee
£5/KG

Service Charge
£3.5/Product

Exchange Rate: £1 = N283

Websites
www.amazon.co.uk
www.ebay.co.uk
...and more

First freight leaves on July 7th and arrives on the 7th: beta test for private courier. Pick-up on the 8th, July.

Mail: ukprocurement@specuitcargo.com

[size=13pt]10% OFF PROMO IS ONGOING | 15% OFF tablets & phones.[/size]

Thanks.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:35pm On Jul 02, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]PROMO! PROMO!! PROMO!!![/size]

Get 10% OFF Freight Fee & Service Charge when you purchase any product from our different routes: China, USA, UAE and the UK.

15% OFF Flat Rates (Tablet & Phone) from our different routes: China, USA, UAE and the UK.

To order, mail your product links/IDs to:
China:
chinaprocurement@specuitcargo.com

USA:
usaprocurement@specuitcargo.com

UAE:
uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com

UK:
ukprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Offer valid till July 4th.

Start shopping with ease.

Leggo!
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 02, 2014
Finally I got my item delivered to me in good shape.Thanks specuit cargo.But why do US goods take more time to land when compared to far distant China?

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.