Stats: 3,173,165 members, 7,887,393 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:09 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1026256 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 2:26pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Fogman.

No, it requires bank deposit, not MasterCard. That can only be achieved tomorrow because it's weekend now. Do you okay this?

Please go ahead, so i can receive the item on time. I have a time limit to submit that item as a sample for a major supply i m after. Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 2:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emekhar: 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Emekhar.

Yes, because they were purchased later than these. There will be pickup today.

Yes, still on schedule.

Hello Bizbloke,
So that's good news, I can pick both of them this week?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Kindly see my posts to you which you excitedly replied to and oftentimes with a like: 11:11am on 3rd July, 11:38am on 4th July and 1:46pm on 4th July.

sir.u said you ave purchased it.am askn now if u ave received it in ur office at China
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2014
whealthy:
So when is it arriving Atlanta? Can you just give a full breakdown of what the plan is with (possibly) dates?
This fragments of info here and there is tiring. where is the cargo, when is it getting to where and whatever else is relevant.

Hi, Whealthy.

It arrives Atlanta this week. I will give a full breakdown tomorrow.

There aren't fragments of info here and there; in my reply to DonSteveWrites, I explained all. Currently, I can't give a timeline because plan B was switched to after work hours on Friday. Unlike us working weekends, they don't.

I'll answer your questions in your last sentence:
Q: Where is the cargo?
A: Enroute to Atlanta.

Q: When is it getting to where aka Atlanta?
A: This needs an exact date which I'll get tomorrow.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fogman:

If go ahead, so i can receive the item on time. I have a time limit to submit that item as a sample to a major supply i m after. Thanks

Fogman:

Please go ahead, so i can receive the item on time. I have a time limit to submit that item as a sample for a major supply i m after. Thanks.

Hi, Fogman.

The money will be paid into Chinavasion's account tomorrow. We'll do our best to ensure you get them this week.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Fogman(m): 3:20pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Fogman.

The money will be paid into Chinavasion's account tomorrow. We'll do our best to ensure you get them this week.

Will appreciate. Thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by jayceeabdulwasiu(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Asolukah.
Cc: Whealthy.

Alright, it will be done.

so me wey no get money. For DHL go suffer in silence. It is easy to say sorry but when the damage has been done, there will surely be mark
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:24pm On Jul 06, 2014
Opeyemi5: sir.u said you ave purchased it.am askn now if u ave received it in ur office at China

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Kindly see your post below, hence my previous reply to you.

Opeyemi5:
So sir as d phone been secured

As per your question, they have been received.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2014
emekhar:
Hello Bizbloke,
So that's good news, I can pick both of them this week?

Hi, Emekhar.

Yeah, good news. Yes, you will.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2014
jayceeabdulwasiu: so me wey no get money. For DHL go suffer in silence. It is easy to say sorry but when the damage has been done, there will surely be mark

Hi, JayceeAbdulWasiu.

Please, don't misunderstand my reply to Asolukah and Whealthy. They asked for DHL and I gave them a reply in relation to that.

No, contrary to what you think and your opinion of this, I find it hard saying sorry when delivery is messed up: we are paid to deliver and not to meet stuff like this - because this industry works on a synergy of third parties. And contrary to what you think - yet again! - I'm not happy about this because it's a distraction.

Regards.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
Fogman:

Will appreciate. Thanks

Hi, Fogman.

You're welcome.

Cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 3:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:53pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Opeyemi5(m): 3:54pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Opeyemi5.

oh.sorry about that.so I tink it should be shipped tomorrow and on Wednesday it should be ready for pick up right?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by tolu4you: 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Tolu4you.

We can get you a pipo t9 in 4-7 days.

See this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-PiPo-T9-MTK6592-Octa-Core-Phone-Call-Tablets-2GB-RAM-32GB-8-9-IPS/1857996846.html

Your thought?
total cost please
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by macklef(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2014
Hmmm, i never knew you guys order from dubai. Do you pay our behalf too on d dubai sites including olx.ae
And what are your charges/kg both on normal or express stating all exceptions.
You can provide me with the link i can get accurate info, or reply me here, i tried checking on ur front page, but no details.
Thank you
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:03pm On Jul 06, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Opeyemi5: oh.sorry about that.so I tink it should be shipped tomorrow and on Wednesday it should be ready for pick up right?

Hi, Opeyemi5.

No worries. Yes, your thought is right but pick up by the Delivery Team will be on Wednesday and pickup by you, Thursday.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2014
tolu4you:
total cost please

Hi, Tolu4you.

Product Cost: $245.99 (Standard bundle)
Flat Rate: $30

Sub-Total: $275.99
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $275.99 (N46,370)
Advance: N42,370
Balance: N4,000

ETA: 4-7 days.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2014
macklef: Hmmm, i never knew you guys order from dubai. Do you pay our behalf too on d dubai sites including olx.ae
And what are your charges/kg both on normal or express stating all exceptions. I prefare to deal with u guys than that lousy female justi4jesos or wetin she dey bear.
You can provide me with the link i can get accurate info, or reply me here, i tried checking on ur front page, but no details.
Thank you

Hi, Macklef.

Yes, we procure from Dubai now: officially got started on this route on the 23rd of June.

Yes, we do that, too: OLX and Dubizzle. I'll do justice to our front page later tonight or tomorrow.

We don't do normal freight, just express and the rates are as seen below:

UAE aka Dubai (Flat Rates)
Laptop: 225 AED
Tablet: 112 AED
Phone: 75 AED
PS3 Game Console: 260 AED
Xbox Game Console: 336 AED

Freight Fee
50 AED/KG

Service Charge
20 AED/Product

Exchange Rate
1 AED = N45

Websites
www.uae.souq.com
www.awok.com
www.dubai.dubizzle.com
www.sharafdg.com
...and more

Delivery Time-Frame: 4-7 days

Mail: uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
[b][size=13pt]FULL-TIME FOR THE 'SPECUIT CARGO CRAZY WEEK DEAL'. WHAT'S UP?[/size]
Thanks to everyone who participated in our Specuit Cargo Crazy Week Deal for the month of June - it ended on Friday; sorry if you missed it. That was a reward for your patronage and loyalty. We aspire to reward you more in the coming months but we don't know when. Follow us on Twitter: @SpecuitCargo to be the first to know. wink

[size=13pt]CHINA RATES[/size]
While our Crazy Week Deal was ongoing, we reached a decision which wasn't exactly win-win for us but worth doing. We scrapped all Flat Rates in our China route because they weren't really working as they should and this is what we have left:
Laptop: $60
Tablet: $30
Phone: $20

The other products are billed at a Freight Fee of $13/KG and $5/Product Service Charge. I've checked on Nairaland and I haven't seen any procurement company yet to give these (the Freight Fee and the Service Charge) at par with our speed of procurement and delivery. While we strive to bring the respective routes in North America and Europe to par with our Asian routes (in terms of speed in delivery): China and Dubai, we promise to always look back from time to time and improve all aspects of our services.

And to the resellers and bulk importers in the house, we are coming for to you with a nice deal. We'd love to partner with you not just because we are interested in growing Specuit Cargo but we're interested in the growth of your business, too. That way, everyone benefits. That way, we live true to the Specuit culture which guide all operations of any Specuit company in any industry. That way, we build a true Nigerian culture where hard work, smart work and honesty in business are collectively rewarded accordingly.

Thank you!
[/b]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Ciccerouno.

Please, select a bundle and a colour. Then, I'll proceed with creating an invoice for you.

Bundle: original tablet pc, colour white (the price is $87.80 and please help me confirm if it will use sim) thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by double08(m): 9:17pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Double08.

Product 1: $6.70
Product 2: $25.13
Product 3 (2pcs): $48.92
Product 4: $105
Product 5: $89.55

Total Products Cost: $275.30
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $30

Sub-Total: $331.30

TOTAL: $331.30 (N55,660)
Advance: N50,000
Balance: N5,660

P.S: Taxes and shipping fees (from Amazon sellers) will apply.

If I pay 2mao when is the ETA?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by macklef(m): 9:23pm On Jul 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Macklef.

Yes, we procure from Dubai now: officially got started on this route on the 23rd of June.

Yes, we do that, too: OLX and Dubizzle. I'll do justice to our front page later tonight or tomorrow.

We don't do normal freight, just express and the rates are as seen below:

UAE aka Dubai (Flat Rates)
Laptop: 225 AED
Tablet: 112 AED
Phone: 75 AED
PS3 Game Console: 260 AED
Xbox Game Console: 336 AED

Freight Fee
50 AED/KG

Service Charge
20 AED/Product

Exchange Rate
1 AED = N45

Websites
www.uae.souq.com
www.awok.com
www.dubai.dubizzle.com
www.sharafdg.com
...and more

Delivery Time-Frame: 4-7 days

Mail: uaeprocurement@specuitcargo.com

Ok man. What does the flat rate mean, if i guess right, you mean for example, any laptop bought the
225AED is fixed amount charged on all laptops. Is that so?
And what is your flat rate on LCDs?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:41am On Jul 07, 2014
ciccerouno:

Bundle: original tablet pc, colour white (the price is $87.80 and please help me confirm if it will use sim) thanks

Hi, Ciccerouno.
Good morning.

Yes, it uses SIM.

Product Cost: $87.80
Flat Rate: $30

Sub-Total: $117.80

TOTAL: $117.80 (N19,800)
Advance: N17,000
Balance: N2,800

ETA: 4-7 days. We accept bank deposit and online transfer via all platforms.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 4:50am On Jul 07, 2014
double08:

If I pay 2mao when is the ETA?

Hi, Double08.

Amazon products usually standard ships to our office within 5-8 business days. You'll get them in Nigeria in two weeks.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:01am On Jul 07, 2014
macklef:
Ok man. What does the flat rate mean, if i guess right, you mean for example, any laptop bought the
225AED is fixed amount charged on all laptops. Is that so?
And what is your flat rate on LCDs?

Hi, Macklef.

Flat Rate is a combo of Freight Fee & Service Charge. Yes, that's what I mean.

We don't have a Flat Rate on LCDs because the weight value varies a lot. But then, it doesn't really matter, does it? Just post the link, I'll evaluate the weight value and bill you.

Thanks and hoping to do business with you soon.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:26am On Jul 07, 2014
Hi, Nnasino.

Seller of laptop bottom cover hasn't been online like forever. As I write this, the product is not available anymore.

Please, advise.

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by soladnet14: 6:10am On Jul 07, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by nnasino(m): 7:59am On Jul 07, 2014
BizBloke: Hi, Nnasino.

Seller of laptop bottom cover hasn't been online like forever. As I write this, the product is not available anymore.

Please, advise.

ok, I'll try nd get another link. But what of the top cover? How far with it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65