Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,546 members, 7,914,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:12 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1031769 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
amosade30: wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=201162524054&sv=power%20bank&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull $3 offer(pls hope it can work 4 BB),ds bid is almst ending...wil provide anoda link 4d oda item soon..

Hi, Amosade30.

Thanks for the replacement. Kindly note that we can't bid without getting full payment. Also, this product has a $9.50 Local Freight Fee from the seller to Specuit Cargo (USA).

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
docsholz: . thanks bro we've found a way

You're welcome, Docsholz.

Thanks for trusting Specuit Cargo. You're why we're here. Kindly tell others so that they don't get stuck up with Procurement and/or Freight agencies that for abnormal profit's sake, put speed at the background and/or treat their clients as if they are doing them a favour.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 12:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
amosade30: just 1pc.tnx

Thank you, Amosade30. It's been noted.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Readone35L.

Thanks for your response. No query has been sent to the seller because you just replied. The query will be sent within the hour.

Three cheers.

Aiite bro
Three Cheers

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 1:41pm On Sep 06, 2014

Hi Biz,

I contact her she promise to send the product to specuit china on tuesday, so she said its mid-autumn festival in china that they we on 3 days break so when the resume work on tuesday that she will forward it to specuit. so that is the message got from her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 1:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Sibrah.

It's great to read that you've picked up.

I don't understand the highlighted. By, "I was able to deduce..." do you mean based on your thoughts or the facts?
Interaction with 'people' at the office i recieved my package.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
bskglobal:
Hi Biz,

I contact her she promise to send the product to specuit china on tuesday, so she said its mid-autumn festival in china that they we on 3 days break so when the resume work on tuesday that she will forward it to specuit. so that is the message got from her,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hi, BskGlobal.

Alright, the Specuit Cargo (China) Team will send the address to her.

Three cheers and thanks for getting back.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sibrah: Interaction with 'people' at the office i recieved my package.

Hi, Sibrah.

I can't say for the 'people' you met at the office but what we get as cost estimate is what our clients get - no plus, no minus.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by bskglobal(m): 3:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, BskGlobal.

Alright, the Specuit Cargo (China) Team will send the address to her.

Three cheers and thanks for getting back.

Ok thanks, i'm glad can i have the address as well, into my mail

bskglobaltrade@gmail.com

i will like to use it for another order as pay on delivery

thanks
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets1: 3:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Thank you, Amosade30. It's been noted.

Three cheers.
its me amosade30...dnt knw y I cnt post frm ma oda acct...let's 4gt d ebay items then, the flash seller is also not agreeing with my offer,jus help me prepare invoice for these two items,so I can pay this coming week,wen r dey likely to land if payment is made nxt wik? m.aliexpress.com/item/1651355355.html?productId=1651355355&productSubject=20000mah-Power-Bank-Portable-External-Battery-Charger-for-Smart-Phones-retail-package-4-connectors&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail m.aliexpress.com/item/1933481700.html?productId=1933481700&productSubject=ProExtender-Penis-Pump-Extender-Penis-Enlargement-System-Penis-Enhancement-Male-Enlarger-1-ProExtender&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by cheapgadgets6: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2014
Its me Amosade30,let's 4gt abt d ebay items,d flash seller is also nt agreeing my offer...jus leme prepare d invoice of ds two items so I can pay nxt wik: m.aliexpress.com/item/1651355355.html?productId=1651355355&productSubject=20000mah-Power-Bank-Portable-External-Battery-Charger-for-Smart-Phones-retail-package-4-connectors&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail m.aliexpress.com/item/1933481700.html?productId=1933481700&productSubject=ProExtender-Penis-Pump-Extender-Penis-Enlargement-System-Penis-Enhancement-Male-Enlarger-1-ProExtender&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail nd wen is ETA?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

Yes, you're right. Specuit Cargo (USA) will work with these.

Three cheers.
quick question are you bidding for all to see which one will be successful or one at a time after the deadline expires
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
[quote author=bskglobal][/quote]

Hi, BskGlobal.

You're welcome and I'm glad you're glad.

I'm sorry but currently, we don't give out Specuit Cargo (China) address to clients. Heard of iSuF? That's i Shop, u Freight (we can give out addresses for this product) but it is currently only available for our USA and UK routes.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
cheapgadgets6: Its me Amosade30,let's 4gt abt d ebay items,d flash seller is also nt agreeing my offer...jus leme prepare d invoice of ds two items so I can pay nxt wik: m.aliexpress.com/item/1651355355.html?productId=1651355355&productSubject=20000mah-Power-Bank-Portable-External-Battery-Charger-for-Smart-Phones-retail-package-4-connectors&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail m.aliexpress.com/item/1933481700.html?productId=1933481700&productSubject=ProExtender-Penis-Pump-Extender-Penis-Enlargement-System-Penis-Enhancement-Male-Enlarger-1-ProExtender&tracelog=wwwdetail2mobilesitedetail nd wen is ETA?

Hi, CheapGadgets6.

Alright, that's been noted.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product 1: $15.99
Product 2: $10.99

Total Products Cost: $26.98
Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $10

Sub-Total: $49.98
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $49.98 (N8,400)

ETA: 4-7 days from date of payment.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
911RIDIK: quick question are you bidding for all to see which one will be successful or one at a time after the deadline expires

Hi, 911Ridik.

Yes, for 3/4 of the products in the links you posted. 1/4 is already way past your budget.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

Yes, for 3/4 of the products in the links you posted. 1/4 is already way past your budget.

Three cheers.
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
911RIDIK: ok thanks

You're welcome, 911Ridik.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 5:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
[size=13pt]Just answered another question. See it here - it's enlightening and educative: https://www.nairaland.com/1833817/askspecuitcargo-asc-extensive-answers-intl#26077969[/size]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 6:00pm On Sep 06, 2014
[size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | DISPATCH TOMORROW (SUNDAY, THE 7TH)[/size]
Coming up with the list for Freight dispatch tomorrow, to arrive on Monday and be available for pick up same day.

And photos, too.
grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke: [size=13pt]USA FREIGHT | DISPATCH TOMORROW (SUNDAY, THE 7TH)[/size]
Coming up with the list for Freight dispatch tomorrow, to arrive on Monday and be available for pick up same day.

And photos, too.
grin grin cheesy wink

[b][size=13pt]And the photos are here:[/size]
Bronx07 (360tech),
Refurbished HP Envy TouchSmart (750GB | AMD10 | 6GB RAM | WINDOWS cool

Extra Gifts:
Kapersky Internet Security For PCs.
Headset.
Laptop Sleeve Bag.
Wireless Mouse.

Double08,
Toshiba Satellite 15.6 Inch Laptop.

Kkkap,
Pink Bracelet From China.

Htown64,
Book | The Talent Code.
Book | SpeechCraft.
Book | The Tiger That Isn't.

JuneDraza,
Michael Kors Wristwatch.

DonSteveWrites,
BlackBerry Phone.

KolaShangOne,
Gloves (1 Pack).

Emrino,
Kenneth Cole Wristwatch.
Oxford Men's Uniform Shoes.

BestestGirl,
PlayTex Sports Singlet (5pcs | 1pc is yet to arrive).

Harrison,
Survey Meter.
Humidity, Temperature and Airflow Meter.

Gadafi101,
Toshiba Satellite 14' Touchscreen Laptop (Intel Core i5 | 6GB Ram | 750GB HDD | Satin Gold).
Toshiba - Canvio Connect 1TB Hard Drive.
Case Logic Portable Hard Drive Case.
Russell Men's T-Shirt.
V-Neck T-Shirt.
Fruit Of The Loom Sleeveless T-Shirt.
Glamour Men's Graphic T-Shirt.
Cafepress Men's Stop Following Me T-Shirt.
Fruit Of The Loom 5 Ringer Style Pack Boxers.
Fruit Of The Loom 5 Woven Style Pack Boxers.
Fruit Of The Loom 4 Pack Singlet.
Fruit Of The Loom 4 Pack Assorted Color Pocket T-Shirt.
Hanes Men's Dyed V-Neck T-Shirt.
Hanes Men's 8 Pack White Crew T-Shirt.
George Men's Nylon Crew Socks | 6 Pairs.
TV Belly Burner.
Fiji Scent Anti-Perspirant Deodorant.
AXE Deodorant.
Men's Real Tree Slide Sandal.
Daxx Men's Loafers.
Fujifilm Digital Camera (With Memory Card).

All products to be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow. They will be ready and available for pick up from Monday evening.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage. We must always only do best! grin[/b]

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
[size=13pt]More Pictures:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
[size=13pt]More Pictures II:[/size]

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Sibrah: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Sibrah.

I can't say for the 'people' you met at the office but what we get as cost estimate is what our clients get - no plus, no minus.

Three cheers.
I hope you aren't trying to justify how the whole package delivery was handled. The guy who called me after i finally recieved the package sounded so rude. Initial promise of delivery to me failed, instead i had to go pick it up from the so called parcel company after so many attempt to get them to give me their address. On getting to their office the person i dealt with made me understand the parcel wasn't officially registered and told me he was suppose to return it to Lagos . . . He showed sample of other parcel that were registered for proper delivery and i think he made sense.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 9:21pm On Sep 06, 2014
Sibrah: I hope you aren't trying to justify how the whole package delivery was handled. 1) The guy who called me after i finally recieved the package sounded so rude. Initial promise of delivery to me failed, instead i had to go pick it up from the so called parcel company after so many attempt to get them to give me their address. 2) On getting to their office the person i dealt with made me understand the parcel wasn't officially registered and told me he was suppose to return it to Lagos . . . He showed sample of other parcel that were registered for proper delivery and i think he made sense.

Hi, Sibrah.

No, I'm not trying to justify anything; I'm dealing with your billing claim.

1) Severally, I've typed that we work with third-party companies to get products from China, USA, UAE and the UK to Nigeria and then, within Lagos state and other states in the nation. That means that as much as we'd like to, we've no control over a courier agent's attitude. When a complaint such as #1 above comes in, we'll send it over to the head office in Lagos, Nigeria and give the company the space and chance to effect a change that's against such attitude.

2) You think he made sense doesn't make it factual. All products not registered can't be dispatched. So, if he lost the papers, he can pin the blame on someone else but what you need to know is that products can never be dispatched without being registered in the books - you can make your research with DHL, FedEx, Tranex, Ifex, Abex, etc. Let's work with established facts, please.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, 911Ridik.
the last link's bid ends in about an hour and it seems only one person has bid for it. If its my bid and it expires without a counter bid please take it .
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by junedraza(m): 9:26pm On Sep 06, 2014
Great Thanks,

Sorry for bothering you, can you please give me the list of my items. I will send someone to collect all items on Monday.

8 items from China
4 items from UAE
2 items from Amazon (USA)

Correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Htown64(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
pls can you make an invoice for my four books from lagos to warri so that I can make payment tomorrow.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 07, 2014
@bizbloke how far?did i win
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:14am On Sep 07, 2014
911RIDIK: @bizbloke how far?did i win

Hi, 911Ridik.

No, all were above your budget. May I suggest we get a 'Buy It Now' link or if you don't mind, look towards our UAE route?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2014
junedraza: Great Thanks,

Sorry for bothering you, can you please give me the list of my items. I will send someone to collect all items on Monday.

8 items from China
4 items from UAE
2 items from Amazon (USA)

Correct me if i am wrong.

Hi, JuneDraza.

You're always welcome.

No, you're not bothering me. You're always free to ask. Kindly give me some minutes and I'll get back to you - by the way, you're right.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:21am On Sep 07, 2014
Htown64: pls can you make an invoice for my four books from lagos to warri so that I can make payment tomorrow.

Hi, Htown64.

Yes, I can. I'll mail the Delivery Team to do so. May I have the exact location? Kindly mail the Support Team.

Still interested in the flash drives?

Three cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.