Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,640 members, 7,975,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 05:41 AM

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) - Technology Market (225) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (1043327 Views)

BizBloke: Retail Partner of Specuit (Affiliated to Specuit Cargo) / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

Sure, I Can. Please, stand by while I work on it. Done. Kindly see below.

[size=13pt]INVOICE[/size]
Product Cost: 1,249AED

Local Freight Fee: 18AED
Flat Rate (Phone | 1pc): 75AED

Sub-Total: 1,342AED
Discount: -0.00AED

TOTAL: 1,342AED (N60,390)

Three cheers.
that means i have a balance of 6940 with you after adding the 2500 to the total above (for transport from lagos to oau). Will the balance be enough to bring this to me in oau as well http://www.awok.com/watches/casio_genuine_leather_band_watch_for_men_mtp_e102l_1avdf/
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kolomax(m): 9:02pm On Sep 07, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Kolomax.

Sure, we will but before we can bid, we need payment. May I know your budget?

Three cheers.
the item has been won already so wanna know your shipment and comission fees
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 10:32pm On Sep 07, 2014
hi @bizbloke
how far with my bb bold 9900 AT & T?

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by kkkap: 11:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Htown64(m): 6:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Bizbloke still no word from you or the delivery team concerning courier of my books to warri.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2014
donstevewrites: hi @bizbloke
how far with my bb bold 9900 AT & T?

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

Kindly always check your Mentions. There's a reason why I take out time to type a username and a product/products together.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Htown64: Bizbloke still no word from you or the delivery team concerning courier of my books to warri.

Hi, Htown64.

Kindly wait for the Delivery Team to resume work today; the courier companies don't work weekends.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by donstevewrites: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, DonSteveWrites.

Kindly always check your Mentions. There's a reason why I take out time to type a username and a product/products together.

Three cheers.
that reminds me bizzy,how far with the beta testing of the i buy u ship tingy?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2014
911RIDIK: that means i have a balance of 6940 with you after adding the 2500 to the total above (for transport from lagos to oau). Will the balance be enough to bring this to me in oau as well http://www.awok.com/watches/casio_genuine_leather_band_watch_for_men_mtp_e102l_1avdf/

Hi, 911Ridik.

You're right. No, it won't be enough. If the wristwatch is added to your order, we'll have a -N2,915.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Mcleo007(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2014
Quote of the Day
You can't sweep other people off their feet, if you can't be swept off your own.
Clarence Day

Love Quote of the Day
The ear is the avenue to the heart.
Voltaire

Art Quote of the Day
Art is not a thing; it is a way.
Elbert Hubbard

Nature Quote of the Day
And out of darkness came the hands that reach thro' nature, moulding men.
Alfred Lord Tennyson

Funny Quote of the Day
Scratch a dog and you'll find a permanent job.
Franklin P. Jones

-IBL

https://www.nairaland.com/1789589/ibl-procurement-logistics-service-non-lagos

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2014
donstevewrites:
that reminds me bizzy,how far with the beta testing of the i buy u ship tingy?

BizBloke: [b][size=15pt]iSuF by Specuit Cargo[/size]
iSuF simply means i Shop, u Freight: a product targeted towards our clients who have products already but wants to bank in on our freight speed facility. Thank God for speed - I love it. grin

[size=13pt]To Be Launched...[/size]
3rd September, 2014. This product went live on 03/09/2014, 12:00.

Currently, we're beta testing iSuF, therefore:
1. Delivery address will be upon request so that we know what comes in.

2. Usage of an algorithm to determine rates for products without Flat Rates.

[size=13pt]Benefits:[/size]
1. More Opportunity For Clients
To serve clients who don't need third-party purchase assistance: Nigerians in diaspora, foreigners, Nigerians who have gifts/products from friends outside the country and Nigerians who prefer to shop on their own.

2. Speedy freight and pick up.
Specuit Cargo has one of the fastest freights in this industry. With our one day freight and clearance (USA route), you can receive your products within 4-14 days (this includes the time-frame of receipt of products from you). With our 7 days freight and clearance (UK route), you can't go wrong either.

[size=13pt]Markets To Be Launched In:[/size]
This product just launched in Specuit Cargo (USA) and Specuit Cargo (UK). As we grow further and see the need for more (and get feedback, too), we'll move into UAE and then, China.

We hope that this product delivers the right value which is the reason for which it was created.

If you have any question(s) about this, don't fail to write.

[size=13pt]Rates[/size]
USA
Laptop: $55.
Tablet: $25.
Phone: $15.
PlayStation Console: $60
Xbox Console: $80

Other products: $13/kg and a Service Charge of $10/kg no matter how many products make up the kg. As you add more kg, the Service Charge drops.

UK
Laptop: £35
Tablet: £15
Phone: £9
PlayStation Console: £40
Xbox Console: £50

Other products: £5/kg and a Service Charge of £7/kg no matter how many products make up the kg. As you add more kg, the Service Charge drops.

[size=13pt]As we progress, we'll make iSuF better.[/size]

Best regards,
BizBloke,
For the Specuit Cargo Team.[/b]
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, 911Ridik.

You're right. No, it won't be enough. If the wristwatch is added to your order, we'll have a -N2,915.

Three cheers.
thanks. ok if i pay in #2915 tomorrow will it get to me the same time i recieve the phone and whats the status on my first order
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:47am On Sep 08, 2014
kolomax: the item has been won already so wanna know your shipment and comission fees

Hi, Kolomax.

Product Cost: $40.99

Local Freight Fee (eBay): $33.80
Freight Fee: $91
Service Charge: $15

Sub-Total: $180.79
Discount: -$0.00

TOTAL: $180.79 (N30,370)

Kindly find our account details here: www.specuitcargo.com/rates.php

P.S: Note that we've not verified the actual weight value from the seller. If it's higher, it will be adjusted upwards accordingly and vice-versa.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 7:51am On Sep 08, 2014
911RIDIK: thanks. ok if i pay in #2915 tomorrow will it get to me the same time i recieve the phone and whats the status on my first order

You're welcome, 911Ridik.

It may arrive Lagos, Nigeria the same time depending on when you pay. We ship everyday, so when your phone arrives Specuit Cargo (UAE) tomorrow morning, it leaves for Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow evening and arrives on Wednesday.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:00am On Sep 08, 2014
kkkap: oga biz, I need invoice for these items
1) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/FreeShipping-Power-Bank-20000mAh-Charging-Convenience-And-Easy-To-Carry-All-The-Brand-For-Philips-Mobile/1974315865.html
2) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2013-New-Hot-Sports-watch-fashion-multifunctional-male-women-s-waterproof-sports-watches-mens-watch-student/1312478254.html
3 ) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Top-Fasion-Square-Digital-Electronic-LED-Wristwatches-mens-Watch-Red-Light-For-Men-Sports-Watches-red/1995882727.html
4 ) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Christmas-gift-top-brand-MINGRUI-child-digital-watch-kids-outdoor-waterproof-watch-boy-and-girl-sports/1050381605.html
5 ) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Ben-10-Luminous-Children-Watch-Digital-Boys-Wrist-Watch-2Colors-JK-174/1844469877.html
6 ) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/F9s-Hot-style-LED-Wrist-watch-Gifts-Kid-boys-Men-Black/1000043676.html
7) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Realistic-Cock-With-Suction-Cup-Sex-Products-9-3-bigger-size-Dildos/1392720726.html
8 ) http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-316L-Stainless-Steel-Bracelets-Fashion-Steel-Bracelet/721897941.html
9 ) ebay item 201147135293
Thanks

Hi, Kkkap.

Here:
[size=13pt]CHINA[/size]
INVOICE
Product 1: $16.90
Product 2: $9.56
Product 3: $6.50
Product 4: $10.72
Product 5: $5.88
Product 6: $4.63
Product 7: $17.98 Can't ship this.
Product 8: $6.99

Total Products Cost: $61.18
Freight Fee: $26
Service Charge: $35

Sub-Total: $122.18

TOTAL: $122.18 (N20,530)

[size=13pt]USA[/size]
Product Cost: $14.89

Freight Fee: $13
Service Charge: $5

Sub-Total: $32.89

TOTAL: $32.89 (N5,530)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Links...
http://www.zappos.com/levis-shoes-jordy-black-mono?zlfid=191&ref=pd_sims_p_ab_t_1...2 pairs of the one with white sole.One size 10 and the other size 9

http://www.zappos.com/minnetonka-casey-slipper-cinnamon-suede?zlfid=191&ref=pd_sims_p_ab_t_1...a pair of cinnamon suede...size 9

http://www.6pm.com/kenneth-cole-unlisted-bold-answer-black-synthetic...one pair of black synthetic...size 8.5

P.S. The specs are very important.Pls tell d team say i dey prostrate beg dem.Make dem pay attention to the details plz grin

Three cheers smiley

Hi, WoodCrestMayor.

Product 1 (2prs): $70.00
Product 2 (1pr): $42.95
Product 3 (1pr): $39.99

Total Products Cost: $152.94
Sales Tax (Zappos & 6pm): $10.08
Local Freight Fee (6pm): $15
Freight Fee: $52
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $250.02

TOTAL: $250.02 (N42,000)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:18am On Sep 08, 2014
GoodJayRecords,

I couldn't find any with your budget range in mind.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

USA is more feasible and realistic. I can work with that. I'll get back to you.

Three cheers.

Patiently waiting sir.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 8:32am On Sep 08, 2014
BizBloke: Question 6 on ASC (#AskSpecuitCargo) just went live: https://www.nairaland.com/1833817/askspecuitcargo-asc-extensive-answers-intl#26117775

You'd love it. Deep questions and oh! of course, deep answers, too. wink See for yourself here: https://www.nairaland.com/1833817/askspecuitcargo-asc-extensive-answers-intl#26117775

Good day.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Goodjayrecords(m): 8:34am On Sep 08, 2014
BizBloke: GoodJayRecords,

I couldn't find any with your budget range in mind.

Three cheers.

Pls let me see what you have.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2014
BizBloke:

You're welcome, 911Ridik.

It may arrive Lagos, Nigeria the same time depending on when you pay. We ship everyday, so when your phone arrives Specuit Cargo (UAE) tomorrow morning, it leaves for Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow evening and arrives on Wednesday.

Three cheers.
thats good to hear. I cant make payment today cos of my lectures but tomorrow morning definitely i will pay the balance.does that mean i can have the two with me by this weekend?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Asolukah: 9:49am On Sep 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Hi, Asolukah.
Good to see you again.

Product Cost (10pcs): $320

Freight Fee: $65
Service Charge: $50

Sub-Total: $435

TOTAL: $435 (N73,080)

Three cheers.

Hi Goodmorning Bizbloke,

I have seen your quote. Pls recalcute for 6pcs (3black and 3yellow). The bulk price is $31.36

I will make payment dis week.

Thanks.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Hello Bizbloke, how was your weekend?
you mentioned that the items would be ready for pickup today but said that one of my products was yet to arrive. Has it arrived now or did you ship without it?
are the products ready for pick up now?
You have not given me feedback as regards the cost to deliver to abuja (you said you would consult the delivery team)
Four cheers tongue
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 11:27am On Sep 08, 2014
BizBloke:
Emrino,
Kenneth Cole Wristwatch.
Oxford Men's Uniform Shoes.
All products to be dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria tomorrow. They will be ready and available for pick up from Monday evening.

Three cheers and thanks for your patronage. We must always only do best! grin[/b][/color]

How much will it cost to get my items to New Bussa, kainji, Niger State?
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by emrino(m): 1:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
BizBloke:

Please can i get a quote for this?

http://www.agreetao.com/taobao/view/id/37043961492#
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
Goodjayrecords:

Pls let me see what you have.

Thanks.

Hi, GoodJayRecords.

Most of them are new. The phone from Dubizzle is the best price. It'd be best you check to see if you can deal with the available prices and/or conditions.

Three cheers.

1 Like

Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
911RIDIK: thats good to hear. I cant make payment today cos of my lectures but tomorrow morning definitely i will pay the balance.does that mean i can have the two with me by this weekend?

Yes, 911Ridik, you can.

Alright, that's fine.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Asolukah:

Hi Goodmorning Bizbloke,

I have seen your quote. Pls recalcute for 6pcs (3black and 3yellow). The bulk price is $31.36

I will make payment dis week.

Thanks.

Alright, Asolukah. Good day.

See below:
Product Cost (6pcs): $188.16

Freight Fee: $39
Service Charge: $30

Sub-Total: $257.16

TOTAL: $257.16 (N43,200)

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
bestestgirl: Hello Bizbloke, how was your weekend?
you mentioned that the items would be ready for pickup today but said that one of my products was yet to arrive. Has it arrived now or did you ship without it?
are the products ready for pick up now?
You have not given me feedback as regards the cost to deliver to abuja (you said you would consult the delivery team)
Four cheers tongue

Hi, BestestGirl.
Busy weekend as usual. Yours?

I'd verify if it arrived but I'm certain that those I posted have been dispatched to Lagos, Nigeria and will arrive today. They will arrive in the evening.

The Delivery Team fed back that the weight value and cost will be estimated when your products arrive.

Lol. Three cheers. tongue
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
emrino:

How much will it cost to get my items to New Bussa, kainji, Niger State?

Hi, Emrino.

When your products arrive, the cost of sending to your location in Niger will be estimated by the Delivery Team.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by BizBloke(m): 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
emrino:

Please can i get a quote for this?

http://www.agreetao.com/taobao/view/id/37043961492#

Hi, Emrino.
Sure, you can.

Could you search for this product on AliExpress, Chinavasion, MadeinChina, Alibaba or DHGate? We've not done any verification on this website.

Three cheers.
Re: Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) by WoodcrestMayor(m): 3:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
Thanks for the prompt response.Been quite busy.
Some additions i didn't envisage i must say.
I'll need to talk to the owner of product 3...itz already beyond his budget...might want to review it.
Kindly review the freight charge too.You summed it as 4Kg but my calculation based on product info states otherwise.
Thanks
BizBloke:

Hi, WoodCrestMayor.

Product 1 (2prs): $70.00
Product 2 (1pr): $42.95
Product 3 (1pr): $39.99

Total Products Cost: $152.94
Sales Tax (Zappos & 6pm): $10.08
Local Freight Fee (6pm): $15
Freight Fee: $52
Service Charge: $20

Sub-Total: $250.02

TOTAL: $250.02 (N42,000)

Three cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) ... (818) (Reply)

Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones / Exchange Rates Of International Currencies >>>Updates on First Page<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.