Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,202 members, 7,903,937 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam (14553 Views)

10 Everyday Things Banned In Saudi Arabia / Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy / Muslims Banned From Praying Outdoors In France (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by confusion247(m): 12:24am On Jun 11, 2013
vedaxcool:

And wat of a religion in which a certain god required the murder and the belief in this murder of his "son" as a precondition to forgiveness?
That is your understanding about that action, but be informed that that your understanding is wrong.
But if you want us to compare the two religion we can, the choice is yours.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by TabletMan: 1:03am On Jun 11, 2013
[/b]I Rep Una Comment Die[b].......Laff Wan Tear MY Belle grin
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 11, 2013
mshd5: In Islam, we dont attack d personality f jesus, d sön of maryam, it is only in xtianity they talk any how 2 d personality f d innocent Prophet Muhammad saw, cos they lack morals n home etiquettes whch is d beauty of men f God.

Christians lack morals .....pls forgive
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by 99cent: 4:02am On Jun 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

feminists wink

more like crazy black males. CameroonDisgrace will take d lead.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by deols(f): 6:15am On Jun 11, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: of course mam, but after Muslim. wink

and then you would have no one to help you, no one to help ask for your rights, etc
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by lanrexlan(m): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2013
confusion247:
That is your understanding about that action, but be informed that that your understanding is wrong.
But if you want us to compare the two religion we can, the choice is yours.
Confusion in a confused religion,absurd.

2 Likes

Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by Slimyy: 8:20am On Jun 11, 2013
grin
vedaxcool: ^
Truly I couldn't make sense of what u wrote!
u are a star for that
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by 50calibre(m): 8:36am On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

But you live in a Christian country, in a major Christian state, why don't you relocate to Saudi Arabia or Iran where the highest moral standards are upheld? And while packing, leave your drivers licence, because you won't be needing it.

1 Like

Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by hotwax: 9:26am On Jun 11, 2013

Who are you to speak for christians?
Where in the quran did mohammed speak good of Christians?

Mohammed is not a supreme being. He is just a man as he too admitted.
A man can be critisized. People critisize Oyedepo (Winners chapel), Adeboye (redeem), Oritsafejo (CAN). They are human like mohammed.

Is there any difference between Oyedepo and Mohamad?
They both have followers
They both inherited an existing believe (God exist)
They both twisted the existing faith to lure followers
They both wrote literatures. Oyedepo has written more than Mohammed.
Oyedepo/Adeboye has changed so many lives positively. Their followers are not fighting war, causing tumoils all over the world.

Can anyone convince me on why Mohammed deserves more respect than Adeboye.

Jesus christ is a supreme being. Thats why islam believed he was not killed. A supreme being cannot be killed. Islam believes he was replaced, he was not crucified.

2 Likes

Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 11, 2013
50calibre:

But you live in a Christian country, in a major Christian state, why don't you relocate to Saudi Arabia or Iran where the highest moral standards are upheld? And while packing, leave your drivers licence, because you won't be needing it.

dnt mind her jawe...hypocrites.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by Rexyl(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

The lost soul that needs to be found and redeemed on time before it would be too late.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by ThinkMe: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2013
To those of you who feel it's like some people do not want the growth/spread of Islam, you are wrong. Instead, it is the mayhem that islamic groups have caused in different parts of the world all in the name of wanting (forcing) people to accept Islam. Is it the same with other religions? Even the traditional worshippers do not force anyone to follow their gods despite the fact that that is our background.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by tintingz(m): 1:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
hotwax:

You should read the Quran before spitting rubbish

(Quran 2:62) "Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"

Did Jesus(as) speak good of the jews/pharisees??

So also Jesus he was just a man has he called himself ''son of man'' through out the bible pages no where he said ''i am God worship me''
A man can be critisized. People critisize Oyedepo (Winners chapel), Adeboye (redeem), Oritsafejo (CAN). They are human like mohammed.
Jesus was a human and the jews criticized him and almost killed him.

Yes! Mohammed(sa) was sent to whole mankind which is growing faster in the world while oyedapo is just a local fraud slaping witches, buying private jet and rejecting his own sister cuz she is a muslim.
They both have followers
can you start mentioning oyedapo's fraud followers?

Mohammed and Jesus (PBUT) believed in ONE GOD while oyedapo believed in trinitarian godhead
you should direct that to apostle paul

Mohammed(sa) brought a message from God which is known to the world, oyedapo and apostle paul fit in together cuz they are both misleaders in their literatures grin

Oyedepo/Adeboye has changed so many lives positively. Their followers are not fighting war, causing tumoils all over the world.
then who are the crusaders fighting for christiandom?

you should read the Quran... Moreover the world have accepted Mohammed(sa) message and more are still accepting

Jesus christ is a supreme being.
quote out from the bible where he said '' i am God worship me''

Thats why islam believed he was not killed.
if Jesus was the supreme God how come he was hang naked like a chicken in the christian belief... Islam rejected the crucifixion because Jesus(as) was one of the greatest prophet of God, a human..
God answered his prayers and saved his beloved prophet from death
A supreme being cannot be killed. Islam believes he was replaced, he was not crucified.
if Jesus was supreme why did he cried out ''Eloi Eloi why have tho leave me'' in that your bible? I thought he was God or how can God cried to God?

3 Likes

Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by inosend: 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
50calibre: Very smart move by the Greeks.
SURELY, a good stitch there by the Greeks which would definitely save a terrorist-inclined nine.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by Rexyl(m): 3:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ tintingz, you cannot deliver what you do not know that why your write up here confuses you between scriptural facts of the New Testament and your own assumptions.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by arrester: 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
The first post is a good commentray on the song and would be better appreciated by those who have literary bent and historical knwoledge of the East. There is no blame on the OP for bringing the story to the front burnner. Aren't we staying global and all-encompassing?
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
tintingz: You should read the Quran before spitting rubbish

(Quran 2:62) "Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve"

Did Jesus(as) speak good of the jews/pharisees??

So also Jesus he was just a man has he called himself ''son of man'' through out the bible pages no where he said ''i am God worship me''
Jesus was a human and the jews criticized him and almost killed him.

Yes! Mohammed(sa) was sent to whole mankind which is growing faster in the world while oyedapo is just a local fraud slaping witches, buying private jet and rejecting his own sister cuz she is a muslim.
can you start mentioning oyedapo's fraud followers?
Mohammed and Jesus (PBUT) believed in ONE GOD while oyedapo believed in trinitarian godhead
you should direct that to apostle paul
Mohammed(sa) brought a message from God which is known to the world, oyedapo and apostle paul fit in together cuz they are both misleaders in their literatures grin
then who are the crusaders fighting for christiandom?

you should read the Quran... Moreover the world have accepted Mohammed(sa) message and more are still accepting

quote out from the bible where he said '' i am God worship me''

if Jesus was the supreme God how come he was hang naked like a chicken in the christian belief... Islam rejected the crucifixion because Jesus(as) was one of the greatest prophet of God, a human..
God answered his prayers and saved his beloved prophet from death
if Jesus was supreme why did he cried out ''Eloi Eloi why have tho leave me'' in that your bible? I thought he was God or how can God cried to God?

1 Like

Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by maclatunji: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
hotwax:

They both have followers

Jesus christ is a supreme being. Thats why islam believed he was not killed. A supreme being cannot be killed. Islam believes he was replaced, he was not crucified.

Even when Islam teaches you that he is mortal and must die. It is okay to be ignorant. However, it becomes an offence when you try to sell that ignorance as authoritative fact. The other ignorance you posted is not worthy of a rebuttal.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by bashbaba99(m): 8:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
sam4xadams: This things has been posted since 5th June n my question is why is it on front Page for goodness sake? Must islamist things be there, why not report Saudi banning whatsapp vibre n other messenger on front Page? Honestly ban me if u like but hey before u do check BBC.co.uk on the banning in Islamic country for today.
No offence pls. U've got 2 b very sure of wat u say cos whatsapp,messenger et al wasn't banned in Saudi. Ave got enuff friends over dr dat we do chat on daily on whatsapp,bbm et al. Though,dr was a move 2 ban it,am disputing dat. In d factual sense,all these stuffs r aving great negative effects on d society,d disadvantages r more dan d advantages,dy've been abused.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by bashbaba99(m): 8:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
hotwax:

They both have followers

very well,Mohammed(S.A.W) is just human whoeva u refer 2. Won't venture into many things here,just a simple question wud do. Pple u mentioned ave also written many books/articles just like Rosul(S.A.W),though,Jesus(A.S.W) didn't write any cos his was written after him. Now,can u tell me whose book/article has existed long enuff without any alteration(addition or subtraction),versions,names,et al.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by oluamid(m): 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
vedaxcool:

And wat of a religion in which a certain god required the murder and the belief in this murder of his "son" as a precondition to forgiveness?
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by oluamid(m): 7:44pm On Jun 12, 2013
vedaxcool:

Wow! Spot on. I never thought abt it that way.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by basilico: 8:02pm On Jun 12, 2013
Jesus was born around 4 BC. He was crucified by the order of Roman emperor around 33 AD. Why did Allah wait another 600 years later to confirm to muslims 1500 miles away to Mecca from Golgotha that Jesus was not crucified but someone else while muslims claim that he Jesus called out to allah on the cross? [quote author=oluamid][/quote]
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by basilico: 8:57pm On Jun 12, 2013
There were authors who wrote that Jesus was crucified. One of them was a Roman writer by name Josephus of Tiberius who wrote a number of years after the fall of Jerusalem and mentioned the cruel crucifixion before 100 AD. Jerusalem fell around 70 AD by the way. Allah came up in Mecca 600 years later in the desert of Saudi Arabia to claim that the bible is corrupt. I DONT trust Allah at all.
basilico: Jesus was born around 4 BC. He was crucified by the order of Roman emperor around 33 AD. Why did Allah wait another 600 years later to confirm to muslims 1500 miles away to Mecca from Golgotha that Jesus was not crucified but someone else while muslims claim that he Jesus called out to allah on the cross?

1 Like

Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by oluamid(m): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2013
To each his own. If I continue reading these comments, I may just embrace atheism afterall.
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2013
oluamid: To each his own. If I continue reading these comments, I may just embrace atheism afterall.

It might not be a bad idea. take your time and be open-minded. question everything that causes doubts in your mind
Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by golpen(m): 10:34am On Jun 13, 2013
hotwax:

They both have followers

I pity the fact that you are so confused, but you speak confidently in your confusion without noticing it.

You were asking if there was any difference between oyedepo and muhammed and just at the end of you highlights, you started mentioning differences yourself cheesy .

Michael H. Hart, should be able to answer your question as to why muhammed deserves more respect than every man in this wotld, in his book " The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, New York: Hart Publishing Company, Inc. 1978, p. 33:"

Where he says;

"My choice of Muhammad to lead the list of the world's most influential persons may surprise some readers and may be questioned by others, but he was the only man in history who was supremely successful on both the religious and secular level."

You have any problem with that?, then you go argue with MICHAEL H. HART.

But don't forget to kill Rev. Bosworth smith for commenting as thus;

"He was Caesar and Pope in one; but he was Pope without Pope's pretensions, Caesar without the legions of Caesar: without a standing army, without a bodyguard, without a palace, without a fixed revenue; if ever any man had the right to say that he ruled by the right divine, it was Mohammed, for he had all the power without its instruments and without its supports."

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam by golpen(m): 10:45am On Jun 13, 2013
basilico: Jesus was born around 4 BC. He was crucified by the order of Roman emperor around 33 AD. Why did Allah wait another 600 years later to confirm to muslims 1500 miles away to Mecca from Golgotha that Jesus was not crucified but someone else while muslims claim that he Jesus called out to allah on the cross?

You christians have been bathed with confusion. I'll guess you don't even know the meaning of BC and AD. Maybe I should tell you.

BC means Before Christ's birth, while AD means After the Death of christ.

So how can christ be born around 4 years before his own birth and die 33 years after his own death. You must be sick. cheesy

Go treat yourself, rephrase your post before you get a deserved answer. E seun!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Land Of Karbala In The Words Of The Prophet Muhammad (sa) / Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media / Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.