Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:27 AM

Photos: Meet The Contestants For Face Of Unity Nigeria Pageant..as Voting Starts - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Photos: Meet The Contestants For Face Of Unity Nigeria Pageant..as Voting Starts (2893 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Meet The Contestants Of Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja As Finals Hold 31st October / Photos:meet The Contestants For Miss Ait 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Contestants For Face Of Unity Nigeria Pageant..as Voting Starts by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:06pm On Jun 05, 2013
Nigeria is a country with a heterogeneous population and secular diversity. At independence, the harmonious co-existence of these diverse ethnic components was proudly referred to as: ‘unity in diversity’. The patriotic labours of our heroes past was the reason for the growth and little development that brought Nigeria to the frontiers of international limelight in the early 1980s despite the ugly impact of the civil war.

Today, the story is different. The true national picture of Nigeria is one that suggests a possibility of a total collapse of our National foundation which was built on the solid rock of unity.

To avert this possible danger that is threatening the UNITY of this nation, Face Of Unity Nigeria pageant is conceptualised to enhance peace through co-existence among Nigerians.

GLees Concepts LTD
Presents:

..The Most Exciting & blissfully entertaining contest ...!

·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌FACE OF UNITY NIGERIA·̵̭̌✽̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌
Date: Saturday,22nd June,2013
Venue: Villa Toscana- Hotel
Time: 5:00pm {Red Carpet}

Attracting Celebrities and Nigeria's finest, Super Hot Models and Young Professionals, Outrageously Sweet Honeys and the Wadded Fellows all @ the Unique - Red Carpet Reception

To Vote for candidate open link and like contestant page below

http://m.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.583058221717614.1073741825.486443104712460&type=1&refid=17

www.faceofunityng..com

Inquiries: 08037780342, 08031131131 Or Catch Us BBM:2A8A304F

Re: Photos: Meet The Contestants For Face Of Unity Nigeria Pageant..as Voting Starts by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 12, 2013
I need just a lady that will sponsor me to dis very invent...am fun to be with anytime..

(1) (Reply)

Super Cute Stylish & Trending Caftan Collection Vol 5 #african Women Dres / African Men Tattooing Their Bottom Lips Pink To Attract Women / I Need Solution To My Oily Face Pls Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.