Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,263 members, 7,943,540 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Buying Food Stuff From The North - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Buying Food Stuff From The North (14922 Views)

Want To Buy Stuff From The USA? We Shop. We Pay. We Deliver! / I Need To Buy Some Stuff From Alibabaexpress / New And Used Stuff From Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buying Food Stuff From The North by stevenco: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2013
I need a sincere person that can show me how to do this business, i am ready to pay for your knowledge i have 300k to invest. please i need your honest and sincere contributions. the person must be into the business already or must have an in dept knowledge of it.

Responses please.
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by steve10(m): 9:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
What kind of foot stuff are u talking about, I'm a salesman with Gbfoods in zaria, kaduna state to be precise

You can buy local rice , onion, beans,goat corn, pepper and some fmgc product
Note this product are source from the villages you don't expect me to use my money to transport to those villages also find out the prices of the items your location to compare
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by stevenco: 10:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
Food stuffs like pepper, tomatoes, onions and like irish potatoes. I reside in port harcourt, I know there is huge market for these food stuffs here.

1 Like

Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by tee2rule(m): 2:01am On Jun 07, 2013
Am New to the Site and just heard someone i gave a 100usd last week already start a business of soap and that really got me wondered.. Please with 200-300k what kind of food stuff business can i do , i dont live in nigeria but i and my wife are interested, we just need something to give something Daily or weekly, because we are new wedded couples and i want to come home and learn a new business to put money into..Thanks so much more and please i need Urgent and honest Contributions. ..
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by steve10(m): 11:31am On Jun 07, 2013
stevenco: Food stuffs like pepper, tomatoes, onions and like irish potatoes. I reside in port harcourt, I know there is huge market for these food stuffs here.

For pepper,tomatoes and onions I can help you with that but irish potatoes is cheaper in jos but I have a Friend who is from birom in jos that can help you in that area. I have a friend in porthercout who can tell you more about me .
Ginger is also very cheap in kaduna
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by steve10(m): 11:38am On Jun 07, 2013
tee2rule: Am New to the Site and just heard someone i gave a 100usd last week already start a business of soap and that really got me wondered.. Please with 200-300k what kind of food stuff business can i do , i dont live in nigeria but i and my wife are interested, we just need something to give something Daily or weekly, because we are new wedded couples and i want to come home and learn a new business to put money into..Thanks so much more and please i need Urgent and honest Contributions. ..

where you? If you are not in nigeria, you don't have to come home . What will need to do is to look for something on high demand their that you can buy cheap in naija, all you need is some one to trust. Things like local food stuff, ginger, bitter cola etc
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by stevenco: 3:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
steve10:

For pepper,tomatoes and onions I can help you with that but irish potatoes is cheaper in jos but I have a Friend who is from birom in jos that can help you in that area. I have a friend in porthercout who can tell you more about me .
Ginger is also very cheap in kaduna

Please l need your contact, so I can contact you on how u can help in buying pepper and tomatoes. Just give me your phone number. I appreciate your responces so far.
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by tee2rule(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks steve10... I want to know more about food stuff and what are best to be Imported from your state to Lagos so i can know what to do about this.. Thanks so much and really appreciate your help.. I just need something to start has a Young Married Man, And looking forward to base back in Nigeria.. Thanks so much more Stevo10
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by tee2rule(m): 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
Am in the Arab world so nothing really here can be bring down to Nigeria even Phones are damn expensive here, That's why i want to go into a business in nigeria.. I would like the food stuff just need someone to put me thru.
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by steve10(m): 9:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
stevenco:

Please l need your contact, so I can contact you on how u can help in buying pepper and tomatoes. Just give me your phone number. I appreciate your responces so far.

Am in zaria , email is stevesuccess10@hotmail.com
What you will do is to find out how much
Is the price of basket of tomatoes and pepper while i also help you find out their here in zaria from trusted friends who are already into the busineSs.

1 Like

Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by steve10(m): 9:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
tee2rule: Thanks steve10... I want to know more about food stuff and what are best to be Imported from your state to Lagos so i can know what to do about this.. Thanks so much and really appreciate your help.. I just need something to start has a Young Married Man, And looking forward to base back in Nigeria.. Thanks so much more Stevo10

In my area you can get ginger,onions etc. It all about what is cheap here and expensive in lagos
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by stevenco: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2013
steve10:

Am in zaria , email is stevesuccess10@hotmail.com
What you will do is to find out how much
Is the price of basket of tomatoes and pepper while i also help you find out their here in zaria from trusted friends who are already into the busineSs.
thanks you so much, unwilling contact you asap. I will out the prices. And get back to you.
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by tee2rule(m): 11:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Thanks so much Stev010... I have sent you an email..
tajudeen.usman44@yahoo.com
my phone number +201115629228
Hope we can get to know each other and get all the help i needed... Thanks a lot man...
Usman
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by prologue: 12:26am On Jun 09, 2013
Am glad to see persons interested in doing this biz. Am not fully into selling of food crops... I do sesame seed especially and solid minerals. I too wanted to delve into foodstuff supply, as I stayed in lagos before but there were challenges. Goods like tomatoes n pepper are perishables. U must have a market and timing is crucial. that's why u see those j5 guys drive anyhow,through the night because they must meet target. Last year, I took yams from otukpo, in benue state to delta state. I made losses. Why? Cos they prefer pepe yams there, and an attempt to keep it further, price crashed. In the southern Nigerian markets too, they have association and u will be frustrated if you are not among them. In nasarawa here, I know the market women president and in meetings of investment stakeholders in the state, I learnt that even dry pepper sellers have gotten an association! Back in 2008, just graduated, I wanted to take oranges to malaysia, went as far as benin rep, I need a reffers (refrigerated) container from maersk line to do dt.
From experience, find out what is obtainable in the local market, go for goods with longer shelf life. Try melon seeds (egusi), groundnut for lagos market (export). Yams are good too, but find out what type and get other relevant infos.
Well, I can give info if needed. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by steve10(m): 7:35am On Jun 11, 2013
tee2rule: Thanks so much Stev010... I have sent you an email..
tajudeen.usman44@yahoo.com
my phone number +201115629228
Hope we can get to know each other and get all the help i needed... Thanks a lot man...
Usman

I have not seen your mail, could resend it again.
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by tee2rule(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
Thanks Stevo, I have resent the email..

1 Like

Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by Kayu1: 2:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Arise and shine my pple, online business is booming, so lucrative and will make u a millionaires, u can make more Than &200 by working just 30 minutes a day, wich is more Dan your 8hours day job. This is best option and strategy of making money from home using the internet. To Read more click here; www.adaramolaquicksmart..com. Or contact us via email kayode179@gmail.com, or whatsapp no 08036856017
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by Anacye(f): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2018
Please can you help me
I would want to export foodstuff like melon seed, Ginger but I don't where and how to start from or go about it. Thanks
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by dinak1(f): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2018
I am a student who is willing to save up to 200k for a start. I will really appreciate if someone in the business can create a thread to guide us on how to start and the problems to overcome with time. I am willing to work hard, I won't mind.
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by Changsen(f): 10:41am On Sep 12, 2018
Hello all, am Jacqueline from Cameroon just got married to a Nigerian from Akwa Ibom State, am planning to relocate and join my husband, I want to start a business here in Nigeria please I need your candid response to know what kind of business to delve into, thanks. Contact me on whatsapp +237678747299
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by TRADEFAIRng(m): 7:38am On Oct 30, 2019
Revealed: WHERE IS THE CHEAPEST PLACE TO BUY FRESH FOOD ITEMS IN ABUJA.

It is not Wuse Market, it is not Garki Int. Market, No, it is not Karimo Market. Wrong again, it is not Nyanya market and it is definitely not Utako market.

The right answer is Belle.ng. Yes, that's right and surprisingly so. Take for instance, this Belle Full Indomie Noodles costs about #200 - #250 in other markets, but it is sold for as low as #130 here https://belle.ng/indomie-instant-noodles-belle-full-chicken-flavour . This giant snails costs between #450-#550 each in Wuse Market. Get it for just #199 on Belle.ng here
https://belle.ng/giant-snail-1-big-size .
This crate of eggs goes for between #1100-#1300 elswhere, get it for just #890 here https://belle.ng/egg-crate-of-30. This big, live catfish sells for #1300 elsewhere but buy it for just #700 here https://belle.ng/cat-fish-cut.

This Smoked Goat Head costs between #900-#1500 in other markets. Get it as low as #600 only on Belle.ng here https://belle.ng/goat-head-smoked.

There are more exciting offers in store. Enjoy the tour and please, don't fail to share this good news with your yard people�.

#Bellefoods #AbujaGroceries #OnlineSupermarket #OnlineGrocerystore #farmersmarket #freshfoods #choplife #Abujafoodie #Pamperyourbelle

(1) (Reply)

Quality Fargo ID Card Printers + Accessories Supply In Nigeria / Timber Business That Pays 100percent Interest In A Week With Little Or No Risk / Pure Liquid Red Mercury For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.