Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:54 PM

New And Used Stuff From Europe - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / New And Used Stuff From Europe (1248 Views)

Want To Buy Stuff From The USA? We Shop. We Pay. We Deliver! / Buying Food Stuff From The North / I Need To Buy Some Stuff From Alibabaexpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New And Used Stuff From Europe by buyand7ell: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2011
hi, which kind of stuff I can bring from europe to nigeria to earn money??
I have trailer already now thinking what to put inside,
Give me some ideas
Re: New And Used Stuff From Europe by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hey dude,

I have few Qs for you that will help me suggest some ideas to you;

* first of all, what's really your interest - is it automobile, fashion, I.T, food, or else?
* What part of Europe are you based in?
* Is this your 1st time shipping stuff into Nigeria?

You can reply here or to my e-mail - ed_ose@yahoo.com
NB:As an I.T professional with extensive contacts, I'd suggest bringing in I.T stuff (mobile gadgets inclusive).
Cheers!
Re: New And Used Stuff From Europe by buyand7ell: 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2011
hi, I m living in Germany , but I have family and friends everywheresmileysmiley I was thinking about laptops but I heard there is no point in bringing laptops cos in Nigeria chinesse laptops are popular now n and cheap ,
I was thinking more about fashion stuff or car parts but not engines more like new break pads,
Like I said I have a lot of contacts in Europe, wholesellers but I cant decide what to choose,
If laptops whch brands
If clothes which brands
If cars which cars, Vans
Re: New And Used Stuff From Europe by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hi,

Sure you have family & friends everywhere, even in my Village?Lol wink grin

* Laptops? you're right, there's really no point. The market is saturated with so many of it.
* Fashion? just like the 1st, its been saturated with clothing from Asia.
* Car/Engine parts? this would be a good idea, but depends on market demands. I'll do some ground work on that tho.

My advice is - Remove your attention from those things that are so common - laptops, clothes, cars, etc; as there are alredi so many suppliers. Focus on specific stuff. As I said, will do some work & let u know. wink

Holla me, lets chat, ok. +234-(0)7069375846. Cheers.
Re: New And Used Stuff From Europe by TEKUTE: 3:00pm On Jun 27, 2011
I hav a suggestion for u. If u can lay your hands on tarpaulin that they use to sow carport . I promise u dat u wil bless d day dat u kno me, that stuf is secretly makin pple milionaires. U cn cal me for on +2348034449667 for specification. Gudluck
Re: New And Used Stuff From Europe by vickynet39(m): 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2011
There are cars in HOT NEED now, i think you should target that,

contact me on 2348037602631 or mkmyers45@gmail.com for more details
Re: New And Used Stuff From Europe by rooftech: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2011
Call me on 2348023503110,2348039400061,for car business deal

(1) (Reply)

ASOS Summer Dress In Bow And Spot Print – Navy Print / UK 16 N5,000 / Opportunity To Become An Exclusive Distributor / Getting Export Licence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.