Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,621 members, 7,924,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 10:06 PM

Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK (27926 Views)

Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by free2ryhme: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
na the woman dey beat the guy and hotel mgr all the feminist in this forum no shout now .. if reverse was the case i know hell would have been unleashed on this thread
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Unless the guy has got money, educated and good-looking too then he will be able to get a white woman of the same standard and not lower. The same thing can be said about black women. If she is not educated, good-looking etc she may not get a white guy of her same standard and that is the truth.

Dr King, may your Death not be in Vain.

These Black People still hold the Slavery Mentality.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
where do you people live - na wah o i see A LOT of inter racial couples/families near me

white man/black women
black man/white women
black man/asian woman
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
okpara ugo: Lubbish
Lubbish alonzo!
Van snickers:

Your Post is filled with Generalizations. "classy white women don't marry outside their race". How many White Women do you know?! What led to this Conclusion? Is there statistical evidence correlating the education of a White woman and her preference for Black-men? Crawl back into your Septic Tank, you Uneducated street urchin.

I don't know why you're attacking him, but that's the bitter and honest truth. Most classy and posh white people don't marry outside their race. The only exception is when the guy is a superstar. They might flirt around and do one-night-stand from time to time, just to get a feel of what it's like to be with the "other side." But it's rare to see them make it official, to be honest.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 9:36pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

@ the bolded - it's only black women that would break everything in your house and break your head. Yet still call the police to report you for domestic violence and claim self-defence!!! grin grin Psychotic and high testosterone having women!!

I'm not even into white women but I know they aren't as violent as black women. They might get emotional and cry like kids, but physical attack isn't their thing. Especially when they're dealing with black men.

Anyway, thank God for your uncle's life.

Very true! Black women were created aggressive and by nature's way if balancing things, also created black men to handle them.

Only a black man can tame a black woman unfortunately in the west, the government t meddle in the affairs of black people, they meddle in the black family life, splitting up father from kids, slapping them with restraining orders, and wrecking homes and in return, black kids grow up without paternal guidance.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I agree with you on this actually. Black people( Men and Women) are generally more aggressive than white Men and Woman.

P.S: White women NOT white men.

White men are as violent as black men(if not more when it comes to domestic violence). Perhaps, you need to go out more and see how white men beat the shiit out of their women every weekend, after a few pints of cider/beer. grin

Heck, I saw one beat his girl so bad two weeks ago that I had to jump in to separate them before the feds came.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 9:41pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

I don't why you're attacking him, but that's the bitter and honest truth. Most classy and posh white people don't marry outside their race. The only exception is when the guy is a superstar. The might flirt around and do one-night-stand from time to time, just to get a feel of what it's like to be with the "other side." But it's rare to see them make it official, to be honest.

Classy and Posh White People: What Kind of People fall into this category?! The Average Middle-class Family or the Rich "Duck Dynasty" style Rednecks? Can you expatiate more on this.

P.s. That Chick in your Profile Pic is on Fire.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Very true! Black women were created aggressive and by nature's way if balancing things, also created black men to handle them.

Only a black man can tame a black woman unfortunately in the west, the government t meddle in the affairs of black people, they meddle in the black family life, splitting up father from kids, slapping them with restraining orders, and wrecking homes and in return, black kids grow up without paternal guidance.

why do black men hate and disrespect black women - its sad.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Simple truth! Also most descent white families are still traditional and conservative that PREFERABLY, they would want their daughters or sons to marry within their race and save the hassle/stress, there are a few exceptions though.
True talk bro. Anyone can get any white trailer trash but if you are not a bum and educated and want someone non-black of the same standard then you have to be the ish. Dnt even get started with family lol but there are exceptions definately.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:

Dr King, may your Death not be in Vain.

These Black People still hold the Slavery Mentality.
My dear am only saying the truth.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:

Your Post is filled with Generalizations. "classy white women don't marry outside their race". How many White Women do you know?! What led to this Conclusion? Is there statistical evidence correlating the education of a White woman and her preference for Black-men? Crawl back into your Septic Tank, you Uneducated street urchin.

Like I said, stop commenting on things you know little or nothing about. Simple lesson take it.

Not everything needs statistical or substantial evidence/backing to prove, some things are just too obvious, you are probably too st*pid to know that. Why don't you ask your father to prove to you that you have a nose.

I'm not going to descend into juvenile insults with you, Ive transcended that level and besides, i don't see the need to, you are a nobody.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 9:46pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

I don't know why you're attacking him, but that's the bitter and honest truth. Most classy and posh white people don't marry outside their race. The only exception is when the guy is a superstar. They might flirt around and do one-night-stand from time to time, just to get a feel of what it's like to be with the "other side." But it's rare to see them make it official, to be honest.

Stop bothering with this guy, if he is as smart as he wants to appear to be, he should know that already
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
cotton101:

Million dollar question. But not all black men are the same. But i believe a woman allows the way a man will treat her. If you let him do shit and give you shit then he will continue to do that. But there are always exceptions
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

The bolded is the reason why we've got so many single mums in the UK. The system gave them too much power, to be honest. These women just kick their husbands out of the house like it's nothing. Yet they blame the men for being absentee dads - talk about psychotic women!

Bro., black men can't handle them - a lot of black men are also tired of them. grin Why do you think most black guys are running away from marriage these days? No one wants to be sentenced to life imprisonment with an angry black woman. Courtship is alright - with that, you know you can run away when her testosterone starts controlling her brain cells. But with marriage - you're hooked for life!!! grin

And they know how to pretend as well. They'll commit ABH and intentionally hurt themselves, just to claim self-defense - that's how evil these women are. I've seen a lot of lives get destroyed by these - and it's just sickening to see them act sanctimonious because they've got a system that protects them even when they're in the wrong.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by dayokanu(m): 9:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 9:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Like I said, stop commenting on things you know little or nothing about. Simple lesson take it.

Not everything needs statistical or substantial evidence/backing to prove, some things are just too obvious, you are probably too st*pid to know that. Why don't you ask your father to prove to you that you have a nose.

I'm not going to descend into juvenile insults with you, Ive transcended that level and besides, i don't see the need to, 50 cali-cunt's daddy is a nobody.

LOL! Look Son, your posts show your low level of Intelligence and Maturity. I guess that's what happens when a dog and Madman cross breed.

Only a nitwit uses Generalizations to Prove his Point.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2013
dayokanu:
Lol you know she left him because of "abuse" and she was only with him cos of his money and probably his...
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:
Classy and Posh White People: What Kind of People fall into this category?! The Average Middle-class Family or the Rich "Duck Dynasty" style Rednecks? Can you expatiate more on this.

P.s. That Chick in your Profile Pic is on Fire.

Upper middle-class and above. Especially the ones that attended private schools.

It comes with the territory and protecting their family name.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 9:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Good now you've upgraded the adjective you qualified her with from ugly to average-looking enough. That's a good start, I'm beginning to zero in on your problem.

How can you strike a nerve when I know I like all race of women? A beautiful woman is a beautiful woman whether black or white or green

You speak of makeup, as if you don't use make up, ok I ask you - don't you use make up? Don't you use fake hair?

Let me be your Therapist, talk to me.

Where did i say she was ugly?? I said she was average-looking at best. You're retarded.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 9:54pm On Jun 06, 2013
cotton101:

It is hardwired into the DNA of black people to hate each other. Look at black gangs killing each other, look at Africa, crises everywhere. Even black women sometimes hate black men and adore anything white, go and look on YouTube, you would see loads

However, there are a few loyal black men like muhammad ali, will smith, denzel Washington, common, e.t.c who only date(d) black women
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

Where did i say she was ugly?? I said she was average-looking at best. You're retarded.

Don't mind the Dumb@ss.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 9:57pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

Upper middle-class and above. Especially the ones that attended private schools.

It comes with the territory and protecting their family name.

I can agree with that, Conservative families usually want to marry People from similar Backgrounds as them,it's not necessarily a Race thing.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:

LOL! Look Son, your posts show your low level of Intelligence and Maturity. I guess that's what happens when a dog and Madman cross breed.

Only a nitwit uses Generalizations to Prove his Point.

Hahahaha! So you are also too stu*pid to know that a dog and a human can't breed yet you speak of intelligence, or are you talking nonsense just for sake of trying to insult someone?

Fo*lish boy, they are not generalisations but products of careful and day-to-day observations.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:

I can agree with that, Conservative families usually want to marry People with similar Backgrounds as them,it's not necessarily a Race thing.

It's a race thing as well. Because to them, black folks(regardless of the class) are the bottom of the totem pole. A rich and educated black person is the same as an obnoxious black thug to them. That's where the race thing comes in.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahaha! So you are also too stu*pid to know that a dog and a human can't breed yet you speak of intelligence, or are you talking nonsense just for sake of trying to insult someone?

Fo*lish boy, they are not generalisations but products of careful and day-to-day observations.

Bro go to bed, You're all washed up. Fuel don finish for your Tank.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 10:04pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

And you are fast? Ok. Advice to you - Stop hating it does you no good. I asked you simple questions that required polite and straightforward answers but instead you evaded them and threw insults to someone who most certainly has a better academic record than you, and most certainly more intelligent than you. What does that tell you about yourself? You are a disgrace to black women.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 10:07pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:

Bro go to bed, You're all washed up. Fuel don finish for your Tank.

Hahahahahahaha! What fuel? Tank of what? I'm not familiar with gutter language. Do you live on the streets?
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 10:08pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

It's a race thing as well. Because to them, black folks(regardless of the class) are the bottom of the totem pole. A rich and educated black person is the same as an obnoxious black thug to them. That's where the race thing comes in.

You can't think they're all like that. Race may be a deciding factor for Some but i think the common ground for all of them is the Person's Background.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/house-speaker-john-boehner-daugther-ties-knot-dreadlocked-jamaican-born-beaux-article-1.1342922

House Speaker Boehner has a Jamaican Son-in-Law.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Vansnickers: 10:10pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Hahahahahahaha! What fuel? Tank of what? I'm not familiar with gutter language. Do you live on the streets?

No son, i live in a Country you can only dream of setting your foot in.

Please Stop Replying my Posts. You're wasting my Time.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:

You can't think they're all like that. Race may be a deciding factor for Some but i think the common ground for all of them is the Person's Background.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/house-speaker-john-boehner-daugther-ties-knot-dreadlocked-jamaican-born-beaux-article-1.1342922

So because Boehner has a Jamaican son inlaw, it automatically means all whites are like him? Is that not a generalisation you accuse others of making.

Do you know if its how Boehner would have wanted? He is a republican, and republicans are very traditional and at times racist so you can't guarantee his ideal son inlaw would have been a Jamaican
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jun 06, 2013
Van snickers:

The guy in that article is just as rare as the one on this thread. They both deserve accolades for pulling it of - it's rare, trust me.

Also, you can't really compare America to the UK. In the UK, most of these people can trace their family back-ground, back to like 1000 years ago(or more) - and they've got a name to protect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reactions As Bride Crawled To Present Cake To In-laws On Wedding Day / I Am Falling Apart With My Mom / Couple Expecting Twins Welcome Triplets After 9 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.