Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,940 members, 7,893,556 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK (27832 Views)

Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife / Ladies ; Would You leave Your Husband In A Place Like This (photo) / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

Use your brain. "Those guys" are black men who put EVERY other race of women before their own. Which is what you now seem to be judging from this post.

You would NEVER see a white man say anything bad about white women. Even if it's true. Only one race of men would ever do that: Black. (Of course, not all black men. But, in my experiences, MOST.) Including you! So, you keep on putting down your own race and see where that gets you smiley. Makes me f**king sick to my stomach

If all black women are as obnoxious and snide as you, then they deserve to be put down, thank God not all black women are like you.

The truth might be a bitter pill to swallow.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:
Use your brain. "Those guys" are black men who put EVERY other race of women before their own. Which is what you now seem to be judging from this post.

You would NEVER see a white man say anything bad about white women. Even if it's true. Only one race of men would ever do that: Black. (Of course, not all black men. But, in my experiences, MOST.) Including you! So, you keep on putting down your own race and see where that gets you smiley. Makes me f**king sick to my stomach

It seems you're new around these sides. However, you need to discuss the topic and not go off tangent. I'm a realist and I say it as it's. If the topic were to be about the most beautiful race of women - I'll definitely side with black women.

But the topic in discourse here is about domestic violence and which race of women is the most aggressive one. And obviously black women are the most violent and aggressive women out there. It's just simple and straightforward.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
coogar:

chukwudi definitely pulled a nice broad
the chic is a stunner, the mail pics didn't do any justice or she deliberately dressed down to buy some sympathy from the judge.....

Bless photoshop make-up and extensions, i swear i would never have thought they were the same person. Now if this was the pic i saw in beginning then i'd agree that she is pretty
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Exactly! When you see some of these white women who are CEOs and directors, they are usually humble and meek, but very efficient in their jobs.

I once saw Angela merkel on TV with her husband at their family home and damn! She is very humble and respectful to her husband despite being the most powerful woman in the world.

are u guys messing with my head or something - from when i graduated uni i have always hated working for a female boss - humble u say, what profession is that cos the white female managers i have come across are first class, masaratti level b/itches

u know i am still waiting for someone to explain tiger woods ex wife when she hit him (oh wait she blacked out abi grin) i am also waiting for michelle obama to go all gettho on Barack's a/rse

most of the black women i know are not aggresive

3 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
The white girls I see everyday looks better than that man-she

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 06, 2013
cotton101:

there are so many many black women out there that are accomplished educated, beautiful, classy and conduct themselves properly yet you keep trying to convince us here that black women all act like we just crash landed out of an episode of THE WIRE, it saddens me cos most of you men will have kids and might have a black daughter - just wondering if you will still harbour these views as you see them grow up

u see why other races progress - we suffer from lack of unity.

I blame the media - lol - just joking everyone loves blaming media or government!
True talk. But our men are also to blame
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
Omo see black men making excuses for a White woman that beat their brother up. Rotflmao!!! cheesy
They are usually subservient. . .hahaha! grin
White bottom power!!! grin Super power!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:
Statistics show... Show me the statistics, lol. Who actually went around and observed the behavior of upper class women of all races and came to that conclusion.

If anything, that is what most call a STEREOTYPE. Stereotypes are silly. And according to the same stereotype you're using to bring down your mother, grandmother, sister and aunts: 1) Black men commit crimes and are violent. 2)Black women are all ghetto and stuupid 3) The black race is on average, un-intelligent

This isn't about stereotype, it's about the behavioural pattern of black women. The higher black women go academically, the more belligerent they become - and that's the honest truth.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

And once a black women does it, the shit will hit then fan and they will be the worst of them all.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

If all black women are as obnoxious and snide as you, then they deserve to be put down, thank God not all black women are like you.

So, disagreeing with you is being obnoxious?? It's called debating on an online forum. If you can't handle discussion or say anything intelligent, you don't have to talk to me smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
If this was a white man beat black women thread, you boys would be saying something different

SMH

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Oh please. This lady aint all that. You making her seem like she is a Gisele bundchen, i have seen a lot of ordinary white woman and black women fine pass her. But hey beaty is in the eye of the beholder.

I wasn't alluding to her in that post. I was talking about her background and it's rare to see someone from her race with the same background get married to a black guy. She isn't a commoner.

Also, she's alright looking. She had no make-up on in that pic.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
stillwater: Omo see black men making excuses for a White woman that beat their brother up. Rotflmao!!! cheesy
They are usually subservient. . .hahaha! grin
White bottom power!!! grin Super power!
Rotflmao grin grin
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 06, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
If this was a white man beat black women thread, you boys would be saying something different

SMH
True black men and double standards.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 11:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

This isn't about stereotype, it's about the behavioural pattern of black women. The higher black women go academically, the more belligerent they become - and that's the honest truth.

Another fact is that black men are criminals and un-intelligent then, according to the same "behavioral pattern". That is the SAME argument white racists use to bring down the black race. Then, you see the black race doing to same thing to bring THEMSELVES down! That is why an unarmed boy here was shot down under the assumption that he was ASSUMED to be a criminal, since that is apparently the "behavioral pattern" of black males.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
Ol'girl didn't even beat the guy.

She just kicked and pushed him.

A black woman would've slapped the glasses off his face and kicked him with her high heels. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Btw, you and ShyM-X can kiss the white race's ass all you want, they'll never respect or like you. You think this model would have beat the shit out of a white man like that??

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:
Ol'girl didn't even beat the guy.

She just kicked and pushed him.

A black woman would've slapped the glasses off his face and kicked him with her high heels. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Could a black women do that to you?? Lol i would love to see that happen. Even if she managed to get a slap she'd be looking worse than Rihanna afterwards. Which black men will sit and let a black women beat him, but apparently it's ok when a white woman does it grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
cotton101:

are u guys messing with my head or something - from when i graduated uni i have always hated working for a female boss - humble u say, what profession is that cos the white female managers i have come across are first class, masaratti level b/itches

u know i am still waiting for someone to explain tiger woods ex wife when she hit him (oh wait she blacked out abi grin) i am also waiting for michelle obama to go all gettho on Barack's a/rse

most of the black women i know are not aggresive

Yes you prefer not to work for a female boss because she won't be moved by your body but by what you have upstairs and how efficiently you are able to carry our your duties. You dread that, that's why you prefer a make boss with whom you can always use your body to get by

Tiger woods married a barbie doll who was with him only for his money, a woman who only gets by by her looks not intelligence.

Michelle Obama is rare breed, that's not say they dont have secret squabbles but her family upbringing and education always shine through.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

Btw, you and ShyM-X can kiss the white race's ass all you want, they'll never respect or like you. You think this model would have beat the shit out of a white man like that??
True talk

1 Like

sakurakitty:
Another fact is that black men are criminals and un-intelligent then, according to the same "behavioral pattern". That is the SAME argument white racists use to bring down the black race. Then, you see the black race doing to same thing to bring THEMSELVES down! That is why an unarmed boy here was shot down under the assumption that he was ASSUMED to be a criminal, since that is apparently the "behavioral pattern" of black males.

How can black men be criminals and un-intelligent when there tons of more violent white men out there? How many serial killers are black men? How many pedos are black men? How many arsonists are black men? can you even compare the number of black junkies to their white counterparts? grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
50calibre:

Yes you prefer not to work for a female boss because she won't be moved by your body but by what you have upstairs and how efficiently you are able to carry our your duties. You dread that, that's why you prefer a make boss with whom you can always use your body to get by

Tiger woods married a barbie doll who was with him only for his money, a woman who only gets by by her looks not intelligence.

Michelle Obama is rare breed, that's not say they dont have secret squabbles but her family upbringing and education always shine through.
Lol a lot of women feel that way because even though am a women, women can be full of shit and a man at times will be much calmer in certain situations while a women will be on another level. But ya not all women bosses are bad but i get where she is coming from.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

You definitely don't know me. I don't rate white people enough to even look up to them. So why would I want to kiss their ar.se? grin

I'm discussing issues here and calling a spade a spade - black women are innately aggressive and violent!
See another excuse she didn't beat him, she just kicked and pushed him. grin grin grin
Omo in my next life I'm coming white. grin grin See love!
Not only will I use PMS, my skin color alludes me to being subservient. tongue It's impossible for me to act irrational. tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

You definitely don't know me. I don't rate white people enough to even look up to them. So why would I want to kiss their ar.se? grin

I'm discussing issues here and calling a spade a spade - black women are innately aggressive and violent!
Lets call a spade a spade because black men are the same way.

1 Like

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
ShyM-X:

How can black men be criminals and un-intelligent when there tons of more violent white men out there? How many serial killers are black men? How many pedos are black men? How many arsonists are black men? can you even compare the number of black junkies to their white counterparts? grin grin grin grin

Im not saying that that black men are un-intelligent and violent. Im using that point to show you that "behavioral patterns" are ignorant beliefs. I honestly thought you would pick up on that point. You don't seem to very bright :/

Even though, white men are violent and serial killers, they are not recognized for their evil. WHY?? Because they don't put EACHOTHER down. You would NEVER see them acknowledging their negative "behavioral pattern". They lift their own race up.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 11:49pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

So, disagreeing with you is being obnoxious?? It's called debating on an online forum. If you can't handle discussion or say anything intelligent, you don't have to talk to me smiley

Actually I've been saying intelligent things all day, it's you who fail to reciprocate, all you do is accuse black men of self-hating and putting their own race down just because they said a white woman is beautiful. So it makes you happy if a black man call a beautiful white woman ugly?
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
stillwater: See another excuse she didn't beat him, she just kicked and pushed him. grin grin grin
Omo in my next life I'm coming white. grin grin See love!
Not only will I use PMS, my skin color alludes me to being subservient. tongue It's impossible for me to act irrational. tongue tongue
Just get a white women to sort your man out whenever there is problems. There should be a black men camp where white women are in charge, i swear black men will never be the same again.
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Could a black women do that to you?? Lol i would love to see that happen. Even if she managed to get a slap she'd be looking worse than Rihanna afterwards. Which black men will sit and let a black women beat him, but apparently it's ok when a white woman does it grin grin.

Err. I'm not the type to get physical with a chic. I'd rather just walk away like I've done several times in the past.

As for your question; I can't really say much on here. grin
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Lets call a spade a spade because black men are the same way.

If black men were the same - then there would be obituaries of dead black women on every street in London. grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by 50calibre(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2013
sakurakitty:

Hahahaha! You still aren't getting the point, this isn't about anyone kissing the white race's ass, it's just stating plain facts. Why does it irk you so much, were you dumped for a white girl?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Blames PMS For Beating-up Her Husband In The UK by sakurakitty(f): 11:53pm On Jun 06, 2013
Subomi-luv:

Subomi-luv:
Just get a white women to sort your man out whenever there is problems. There should be a black men camp where white women are in charge, i swear black men will never be the same again.

Lol. Unfortunately, that is true.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boy Who Ran Away From Home In Abakiliki To Aba For Survival Suffering (Photos) / I Am Falling Apart With My Mom / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.