Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,486 members, 7,892,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:31 AM

Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing (27846 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by itspzpics(m): 3:28pm On Jan 29, 2019
Following an earlier report that one Shalom Sam-Ogbaji alongside her kids were declared missing, it’s being revealed newly that they actually fled their home.

According to her brother who initially announced that she had been missing since last week, the mother of two is said to have fled her home in a bid to escape her abusive husband.

It was gathered that prior to Shalom’s disappearance, her husband who first declared her missing to her family members allegedly took to battering her and broke her phone, making it difficult for her to contact anyone after fleeing from him’

Allegations have also emerged that the unnamed husband formed the habit of kicking Shalom Sam-Ogbaji out alongside her kids on many occasions when he drinks and smokes to a stupor.

See findings below,

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/update-mother-and-two-kids-who-were-declared-missing-actually-fled-details/

3 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by AskProf: 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2019
itspzpics:
See Photos and Video of their whereabout >>> HERE

Scam.

2 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by okomile(f): 3:36pm On Jan 29, 2019
Good one by her.
Her life is more important than to just be killed.

I pray you find better life to take care of yourself and the lovely kids.

All the best

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by twerkjack: 4:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
A man who beats me up and lives with me in the same house Lol ..... I for don kpai am since.....on the low grin

15 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by hisexcellency34: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
Too bad. I cant blame the husband until we hear his side of the story.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by madridguy(m): 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Where is the for better for worse vow tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by morikee: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Best decision

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by GentleMoney: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Hmm..

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Paulfroshman: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Pregnant Simi Throws Surprise Birthday Party For Adekunle Gold In Their New House

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQZQsCPqEg

I Don't Deserve This! Davido Shed Tears At His Celebratory Dinner With Chioma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9myupwepaI
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by itiswellandwell: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
Useless man that make marriage seems like a scam. May my sister and loved ones not have any encounter with them not to talk of marrying one. Woman too get their own for body but domestic violence is a No No No. Separation is better.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm

2 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by vaiwize: 5:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobeluscabral: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
Better leave your boyfriend and go back to your husband hoe

3 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by boolet: 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2019
This face wey I dey look be like those women who go say "You must kill me today". Everybody na criminal jare, don't just become a killer in the name of justification...

All of us are humans and we get our own for body, that's the world we live in.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by sacx: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
twerkjack:
A man who beats me up and lives with me in the same house Lol ..... I for don kpai am since.....on the low grin

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by jamesbridget13(f): 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Wonderment
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
Meaning she was receiving side knacks
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 29, 2019
I had this in mind the first time I read about them going missing.

Better to flee than to be killed by a walking and talking animal.

12 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Peterpanny: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
Useless people every were

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
My response at the time of the initial report was, I said ask the man well well..........

5 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by toprealman: 5:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
Too many mad people out there.....nice one girl!

9 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Heartless Yoruba Men

Thank God I don't have any fucking business with them

Na so Churchill dey abuse Tonto Dike

The woman is running away not to get killed or probably don't want to see her husband fucking their first daughter.

I will not marry a Yoruba man

3 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Akuruoulo(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
Thank goodness she is alive and sound. But I say no arresting, because women do more than this and goes free. Thank God ones more that she is alive and sound. NOBODY SHOULD BE ARRESTED
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by ednut1(m): 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
The thing called marriage
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by GistFullGround: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2019

They did not flee their home.

The lady kidnapped the children and fled with them.

How can two little children flee?

Get this story straight and call it what it really is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Grown Up Nigerian Triplets / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / ''Together Since 1967'' Couple Celebrates 52nd Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.