Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,923 members, 7,922,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:06 PM

Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing (27883 Views)

My 19yr Old Wife Dumped My Daughter And Fled With Her Boyfriend Since On Sunday / My Husband Doesn’t Satisfy Me Sexually, Our Kids Not His – Wife / DNA Tests Show 70% Kids Not Born By Men They Call Fathers In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 5:58pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:
I had this in mind the first time I read about them going missing.

Better to flee than to be killed by a walking and talking animal.
Ezi bida ekwugo kwa okwu ozo...nuo di CHA ,

Hapu ndi na anu anu CHA,

Mechi kwanu onu CHA

Nne iga abu ogbenye burukwa amosu
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by GOFRONT(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2019
Instead of her to stay put because of her children
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by claseek(f): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
GistFullGround:

They did not flee their home.

The lady kidnapped the children and fled with them.

How can two little children flee?

Get this story straight and call it what it really is.

a mother kidnapped her own children? How now??
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Itzurboi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Hapu ndi na anu anu CHA,

Mechi kwanu onu CHA

Speak English please, we ain't in the village.
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by joepepsy(m): 6:08pm On Jan 29, 2019
Na mouth you dey make
twerkjack:
A man who beats me up and lives with me in the same house Lol ..... I for don kpai am since.....on the low grin
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Millcollins: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2019
madridguy:
Where is the for better for worse vow tongue

@madridguy. Like seriously? Did u just ask that

4 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by madridguy(m): 6:13pm On Jan 29, 2019
YES.

Millcollins:

Like seriously? Did u just ask that
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by ComeAndobo: 6:18pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Too bad. I cant blame the husband until we hear his side of the story.

How to know a slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by ComeAndobo: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Heartless Yoruba Men

Thank God I don't have any fucking business with them

Na so Churchill dey abuse Tonto Dike

The woman is running away not to get killed or probably don't want to see her husband fucking their first daughter.

I will not marry a Yoruba man

Sam-ogbaji sounds like a yoruba name to your feeble mind?

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:21pm On Jan 29, 2019
Itzurboi:
Speak English please, we ain't in the village.
Igbo is my official language..oh !
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

Hapu ndi na anu anu CHA,

Mechi kwanu onu CHA

Oge ọzọ tupu ị kpọọ m, jide n'aka na ị ga-edozi okwu gị nke ọma. Ọbụna n'asụsụ nke gị, ị ka na-ekwurịta okwu dị ka onye na-agụghị akwụkwọ. grin grin grin

Site n'ụzọ, olee otu gị na BBN si arụ ọrụ? cool Ị nwere ike ịhụ na ha anaghị amasị ụmụ ewu na-esi ísì ụtọ. Ndị ahụ anaghị amasị ndị nkịta ọrịa na-arahụ ụra kwa ụbọchị maka mgbanwe ọkụkọ. tongue cheesy
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

Oge ọzọ tupu ị kpọọ m, jide n'aka na ị ga-edozi okwu gị nke ọma. Ọbụna n'asụsụ nke gị, ị ka na-ekwurịta okwu dị ka onye na-agụghị akwụkwọ.

Site n'ụzọ, olee otu gị na BBN si arụ ọrụ? Ị nwere ike ịhụ na ha anaghị amasị ụmụ ewu na-esi ísì ụtọ. Ndị ahụ anaghị amasị ndị nkịta ọrịa na-arahụ ụra kwa ụbọchị maka mgbanwe ọkụkọ.

he hei! cheesy Biko amakwam na ibu onye igbo,
Inukwa biko kwa! translate okwu ojoo igwa mu kita OR .
thunder...
ndi igbo di njo , nne idi njo tufiakwa Speaking nonsense igbo
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Heartless Yoruba Men

The woman is running away not to get killed or probably don't want to see her husband fucking their first daughter.

Yoruba men shud be avoided ASAP

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Itzurboi(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Igbo is my official language..oh !
Ride on ma'am.
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
he hei! cheesy Biko amakwam na ibu onye igbo,
Inukwa biko kwa! translate okwu ojoo igwa mu kita OR .
thunder...
ndi igbo di njo , nne idi njo tufiakwa Speaking nonsense igbo

grin

M na-achị ọchị n'ọkwa nke nzuzu gị. Ị ga-emechu onwe gị ihu tupu ị gaa ịmepụta akaụntụ ọzọ.

Ị na-enwe nkụda mmụọ n'ihi na ahịa gị agaghị ere ma ana m eme ka ọ dịkwuoro gị njọ.

Isiokwu a na-eme ka ị na obụpde. Atleast nwaanyị ahụ nwere ụmụ.

Ị nwere ụmụ site na alụmdi na nwunye gị?

I riri ha nile site n'afọ nne gi ma ugbua i na-eme dika nwayi nzuzu.

N'oge na-adịghị anya ị ga-ewe iwe.

Nwụrụ anụ nwụrụ cheesy

Daa maka ịdị mma ị kwupụtara ya n'ihu ọha na naanị ndị na-eme omenala dịka anụmanụ gị nke di na-esote gị na ala. Ụdị ọbụbụ ọnụ nke na-esote dị ụba karịa ọgbọ gị niile. Agaghị m emere gị ebere. I kwesiri ya

Glorified illiterate harl0t.
cool

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by ssogundele(m): 7:04pm On Jan 29, 2019
Can you imagine that a nlander with a moniker of chimeze took to abusing when i posited that one of the sceneries is a likelihood of her fleeing with her kids and he took to name calling.
It's clear now who is just as he called!
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by akinszz: 7:12pm On Jan 29, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
Heartless Yoruba Men

your brain is paining you. Does that name sound Yoruba to you? undecided
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by frozen70(f): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Too bad. I cant blame the husband until we hear his side of the story.

You don't need to hear from the husband to be sure that she was running away from abusive marriage

No woman wants to stay with a beast as a husband and no man wants to live with a monster as a wife

4 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

grin

M na-achị ọchị n'ọkwa nke nzuzu gị. Ị ga-emechu onwe gị ihu tupu ị gaa ịmepụta akaụntụ ọzọ.

Ị na-enwe nkụda mmụọ n'ihi na ahịa gị agaghị ere ma ana m eme ka ọ dịkwuoro gị njọ.

Isiokwu a na-eme ka ị na obụpde. Atleast nwaanyị ahụ nwere ụmụ.

Ị nwere ụmụ site na alụmdi na nwunye gị?

I riri ha nile site n'afọ nne gi ma ugbua i na-eme dika nwayi nzuzu.

N'oge na-adịghị anya ị ga-ewe iwe.

Nwụrụ anụ nwụrụ cheesy

Daa maka ịdị mma ị kwupụtara ya n'ihu ọha na naanị ndị na-eme omenala dịka anụmanụ gị nke di na-esote gị na ala. Ụdị ọbụbụ ọnụ nke na-esote dị ụba karịa ọgbọ gị niile. Agaghị m emere gị ebere. I kwesiri ya

Glorified illiterate harl0t.
cool
onye aruru ala, ekwensu kpokwa gi oku..
itimpataka imaghi asu igbo abum onye nigerdelta but am better in dat aspect ogosiri na ibu dullbrain ,i heard u ar jealous of my BBN aspiration... agam emeli d competition
obi ewe agbawa gi..

tufiakwa gi akwuna arur'ala,
alurum di ginwa go n marry onye HIV
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by humberjade: 7:48pm On Jan 29, 2019
Thought as much
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by GistFullGround: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2019
claseek:
a mother kidnapped her own children? How now??

Yes, it is very possible.
Research google and see
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
onye aruru ala, ekwensu kpokwa gi oku..
itimpataka imaghi asu igbo abum onye nigerdelta but am better in dat aspect ogosiri na ibu dullbrain ,i heard u ar jealous of my BBN aspiration... agam emeli d competition
obi ewe agbawa gi..

tufiakwa gi akwuna arur'ala,
alurum di ginwa go n marry onye HIV

Your aspiration is dead on arrival. cheesy

Failed ritual marriage. embarassed
Failed education embarassed
Failed prostitution business embarassed

If you think those BBN peeps will consider a bleeched out, witch looking kobo kobo harl0t like you, then you must be high on some cheap weed. grin

Adịghị agụmakwụkwọ gọọmenti nkịtị. Ihe ọ bụla i metụrụ aka

Nothing you put your hand into works after all the atrocities you have been committing.

Ugbu a, ịchọrọ ịga na telivishọn na-arịọ maka ego. Onye ohi. grin

Thief. You will die in poverty.
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Biglittlelois(f): 8:25pm On Jan 29, 2019
Nobeluscabral:
Better leave your boyfriend and go back to your husband hoe

2 Likes

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Westaslave2(f): 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

Your aspiration is dead on arrival. cheesy

Failed ritual marriage. embarassed
Failed education embarassed
Failed prostitution business embarassed

If you think those BBN peeps will consider a bleeched out, witch looking kobo kobo harl0t like you, then you must be high on some cheap weed. grin

Adịghị agụmakwụkwọ gọọmenti nkịtị. Ihe ọ bụla i metụrụ aka

Nothing you put your hand into works after all the atrocities you have been committing.

Ugbu a, ịchọrọ ịga na telivishọn na-arịọ maka ego. Onye ohi. grin

Thief. You will die in poverty.
Eziokwu u no get shame, ihere megbukwa gi anumanu ,anum ur boyfriend beats u up! I pray he kills u

Hapukwa my MAMA u devil lady,smelling rotten egg
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by lielbree: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
Instead of her to stay put because of her children
She chose to leave in order to live for her children.

1 Like

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2019
Westaslave2:
Eziokwu u no get shame, ihere megbukwa gi anumanu ,anum ur boyfriend beats u up! I pray he kills u

How is your co wife? grin

I hope she is taking good care of your 'horseband'. cheesy

E be like say the beatings wey e give you dey affect your brain. Abi you miss road? embarassed

Kama iji ụbụrụ gị mee ihe na-eme ka ndụ gị bawanye uru, ị kpebiri iwere ndụmọdụ enyi gị ma malite azụmahịa akwụna gị na ala ịkpa. angry

Upload as much pictures as you want to start your dead ashawo business like you were doing before your animal 'horseband' picked you from the gutter. lipsrsealed

When you start smelling like pit latrine, you will be kicked out. grin

Sorry for your kids. embarassed
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2019
Westaslave2:

nne hapu dat ugly Agadi nwanyi 48yrs ,Odi jealous maka munagi ,
Biko nairaland Old retired akwuna sina odi 2 young 2 marry, Koyyes ikago nka n no man wl settle 4 u ,kekekeke,

Anurum na koyyes nwere body odour

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Westaslave2(f): 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
Biko nairaland Old retired akwuna sina odi 2 young 2 marry, Koyyes ikago nka n no man wl settle 4 u ,kekekeke,

HAHAHA B4 NKO..
HER BOYFRIEND MIKE NA COMPLAIN BITTERLY ,
ONA ESI KA NKAPI, KEDU IHE NA ESI EBE A BIKONU
Mike biko dump ya nweru onwegi

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Westaslave2(f): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

How is your co wife? grin

I hope she is taking good care of your 'horseband'. cheesy

E be like say the beatings wey e give you dey affect your brain. Abi you miss road? embarassed

Kama iji ụbụrụ gị mee ihe na-eme ka ndụ gị bawanye uru, ị kpebiri iwere ndụmọdụ enyi gị ma malite azụmahịa akwụna gị na ala ịkpa. angry

Upload as much pictures as you want to start your dead ashawo business like you were doing before your animal 'horseband' picked you from the gutter. lipsrsealed

When you start smelling like pit latrine, you will be kicked out. grin

Sorry for your kids. embarassed
somepple jealous me ,because am 2 preety
Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2019
husbandsnatcha:

See frustrated baboon spilling her own woes. grin

Just take a look at your shameless self.

It is 1diots like you that will die because of man matter when none of them look at you like a normal human being. Bleeched, ugly , smello.

Was it not you that framed someone after he called you a desperate wh0re? cheesy

I am not like you or your stupid brainless friend.

Keep begging males to look at you OK. The ones that will look at you will scatter your body and use you for ritual.

Pathetic animal. grin

Dead meat. grin

Re: Shalom Sam-Ogbaji Fled With Her 2 Kids, Not Missing by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2019
koyyes:

See frustrated baboon spilling her own woes.

Just take a look at your shameless self.

It is 1diots like you that will die because of man matter when none of them look at you like a normal human being. Bleeched, ugly , smello.

Was it not you that framed someone after he called you a desperate wh0re?

I am not like you or your stupid brainless friend.

Keep begging males to look at you OK. The ones that will look at you will scatter your body and use you for ritual.

Pathetic animal.

Dead meat.

Hei! Bianu furu monitoring spirit oooo

Koyyes ihere eme afujuomu anya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / Should Married Men Tell Their Wives How Much They Earn? / Man Loses Marriage For Accusing Wife Of Making Love With Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.