Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,020 members, 7,919,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:20 AM

Buying Food Stuff From The North - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buying Food Stuff From The North (697 Views)

List Of Buyers Of Nigeria Food Stuff In Usa Season 2 / Exporting Food Stuff From Nigeria To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying Food Stuff From The North by stevenco: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2013
I need a sincere person that can show me how to do this business, i am ready to pay(N10000) for your knowledge i have 300k to invest. please i need your honest and sincere contributions. the person must be into the business already or must have an in dept knowledge of it.

Responses please.
Re: Buying Food Stuff From The North by iniobong888(m): 7:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
food stuff business is quite viable but you need to pick a particular food stuff to trade in. There are certain things that you should pay attention to. 1) food stuff biz is driven by volume. 2) pay attention to its season. 3) where to source the food stuff from the cheapest place.4) considering your location, you should consider your cost of logistics because it adds to the final price of your product. First Step. Pick up your product and let take it from there. You can call me.

(1) (Reply)

Nexuspays.com - The Funniest E-currency Website I Have Ever Seen / U-mobile. Failure To Deliver Service / Entrepreneurship Ideas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.