Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,823 members, 7,972,942 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:06 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY - Romance (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (148805 Views)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2013
Dygeasy: Its been really good being in this contest and I must say even though everyone on the TeamNadia feels disappointed not to have won this contest, it was fun being in it. Clearly our own Nadia is beautiful so are the others and we admire their beauties too and we hope they all stay beautiful.

We wish Lupey a beautiful reign as queen too.

Now this medium is to reach out to everyone who has cast a vote for Nadia_SA and those who have campaigned from the beginning and even those who joined the sail at the last minute. shizzle, greedie, flienpero and co. We appreciate you guys. Thanks thanks.

*gets off podium and wipes off tears*

....dygeasy...

Campaign Manager!

Thank u
Dankie
Ngyabonga
smiley

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2013
Y'all

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by sweetcheecks(f): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2013
[size=18pt]CONGRATS TO LUPEY, ADOABI, NADIA, GRAISE & SLICKCHIC. WELL DONE LADIES, YOU ARE ALL TRIPPLE B'S ( BEAUTIFUL, BRAINY AND VERY BRAVE!)

#TEAM NADIA YOU ARE AMAZING, THANK YOU!

#NADIA -SA YOU ARE ADORABLE LIL' LADY, YOUNG & GENTLE BUT WITH THE STRENGTH OF AN ELEPHANT.
WELL DONE!

MUCH LOVE BABY GIRL kiss kiss kiss

SINCE NO GUY HAS OFFERED RED ROSES, PLEASE LADIES ACCEPT YELLOW ROSES FROM ME, ENJOY! [/size]

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by xynerise: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2013
boron10:
Unfortunately for you, you're sleeping on your bed tonight only to dream of Lupey's beautiful face. Nothing more. None of the queens is coming to join you at home. Pele
My bed is customize to carry just me and my wife. Every other body on top na Spinal cord disorder.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by ayando(m): 12:09am On Jun 08, 2013
Yes ooooooooooooooooooooo wE wOn. Up Lupey
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 08, 2013
50calibre:

Yes you are right, because she knew that Africans love big a*ss just like flies love honey. All she needed to do was show her behind and people would flock to her in droves.

She was a perfect strategist, I give her that. No wonder she is a lawyer
oboi! She go to win cases... Jst show d judge ur bacar and u go win...
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Stegomiah: 12:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Kudos 2 d organizers sexkillz nd especially ogugua, u guyz did a gr8 job, u ar d backbone bhind d success of dis contest

Congratulations 2 lupey, no 1 oda dan u deserves d Mrs.NL crown, nd personally u did not dissapoint me with ur interview, infact dat was wat won u d crown, u distinguished urself, showed us evidence wit pictures of wat u've achieved( doubt if previous Mrs Nl eva did dat) nd u showed class, proved 2 d whole Nlanders dat u ar indeed a professional nd dat gave u d winning edge, less i 4get u ar also an epitome of black beauty!

@190, am sure u used ur alternate accounts 2, dnt know why u creating much fuss, u ar a bitter looser, even adaobi u ar campaigning 4 as accepted ar fate! Btw am surprised she made it dis far not 2 tlk of being 1st runner up, she's intelligent quite ryt, but wen it cums 2 beauty she's way bhind, am a fan ☀̤̣̈̇f her's but dats d truth, popularity earned ar dat place, jst lyk if idowu.. ad contested i doubt luppey will win, so mr 190 accept ya faith, d difference is clear!

Once again i say congrats 2 d new mrs Nl!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by boron10(m): 12:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
Yes I'm prepared. People like me are not too lazy to read inspiring, wowing, mentally tasking speeches. So Lupey take ya time and write me a wowza article
Huh? You expect your brain to be tasked by mere appreciation speech? grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by EzePromoe: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2013
sexkillz: The first runner-up, finished with a total of 103 votes

[size=20pt]Adaobi! [/size]

2nd again? This is a curse! angry

On behalf of Lupey, i want to thank everyone who voted and also to my fellow beauty queens. We're all beautiful. True beauty is what you have in you which includes confidence, attitude and uniqueness, forget about what the beholder thinks. My special thanks goes to Idowuogbo and her 100 other monikers which voted for me to make sure i win this competition. May the good luck bless you and keep you, i therefore accept this crown given to me by you all and promise to defend it in my e-attitude.

#DANA
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2013
lupey: *walks gingerly foward and taps mic* grin
Good evening Nairalanders. Wow! I'm elated. Where do I start my thanks from? Naturally,I would start 4rm God. I owe him a lot. To my family and friends,I love you! Don't worry,I wouldn't type an epistle,and even if I do,please indulge me this one time. Nairalanders,you've shown me that seeing /meeting a person is immaterial to showing the person love. It all started like yesterday, a spur of the moment and a decision that was not even planned for. Today,you made it a reality. God bless you guys. To my campaign team,u rock! U are just a bunch of selfless people. You deserve this- kiss
My fellow contestants,I must say that each of you are so beautiful,u made my heart skip beats at each result-announcement. I couldn't help but notice and covet some of your characteristics. Oh,how I love graise's smile, and Nadia's cuteness is to die for. Ada's lips though! And sleekchic! Oh,Sleekchic's beauty! I count this a rare priviledge,cos truth be told u guys have it all! We are all queens in our various ways. Pls let's keep radiating our beauties cos we are strong women! cheesy
On a final note,this crown is dedicated,first to God and my rock of a mother.
God bless Nairaland! Goodnight!

standing ovation cool

Lupey dearie we love you kiss kiss enjoy your reign nothing do you kiss kiss
haters everywhere undecided
adaobi123:

Congratulations lupey,
Nobody has won n nobody has lost, as I said earlier he who deserve it will emerge as d winner.
I acept dis not as a defeat ,but wit d spirit of sportsmanship, 2 all those who took out time out of their schedule 2 vote I say big thank u all, 4 people who stood by me during this saga, bigger thanks 2 u, also 4 d organiser of this globally recognized invent I say thank u.
The new queen lupey ; I wish u success throughout Ur reign as d queen of nairaland, may God give u d wisdom 2 render selfless service n also protect u as u pick up this mantle of leadership. God bless u all,
God bless nairaland, n God bless Nigeria.
Adaobi. .

1 Like

Thread has become uninhabitable.

#Logs out
Afam4eva:
Chineke Nna Onye Wawa

onye nkanu west ozalla angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
kiss

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2013
LUPEY! My gateman dey rejoice o!!!

Check him out!!

Time to rock the stage y'all

Team LUPEY!!! 100 gbosas again

Leggo!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Odunharry(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2013
grin this thread pass world cup final o

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by 50calibre(m): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2013
Nawtipet:
oboi! She go to win cases... Jst show d judge ur bacar and u go win...

That's only if it's a male judge. A*ss can only get you so far.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2013
Nawtipet:
u get face? I tot u shud be hiding it nw... Behave urself... Ur voilating rules 1; 2; 3; 18; and 19
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by tenisuga(f): 12:13am On Jun 08, 2013
lupey: *walks gingerly foward and taps mic* grin
Good evening Nairalanders. Wow! I'm elated. Where do I start my thanks from? Naturally,I would start 4rm God. I owe him a lot. To my family and friends,I love you! Don't worry,I wouldn't type an epistle,and even if I do,please indulge me this one time. Nairalanders,you've shown me that seeing /meeting a person is immaterial to showing the person love. It all started like yesterday, a spur of the moment and a decision that was not even planned for. Today,you made it a reality. God bless you guys. To my campaign team,u rock! U are just a bunch of selfless people. You deserve this- kiss
My fellow contestants,I must say that each of you are so beautiful,u made my heart skip beats at each result-announcement. I couldn't help but notice and covet some of your characteristics. Oh,how I love graise's smile, and Nadia's cuteness is to die for. Ada's lips though! And sleekchic! Oh,Sleekchic's beauty! I count this a rare priviledge,cos truth be told u guys have it all! We are all queens in our various ways. Pls let's keep radiating our beauties cos we are strong women! cheesy
On a final note,this crown is dedicated,first to God and my rock of a mother.
God bless Nairaland! Goodnight!

Spoken like a true queen. Congrats dear, you deserve it!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2013
sweetcheecks: [size=18pt]CONGRATS TO LUPEY, ADOABI, NADIA, GRAISE & SLICKCHIC. WELL DONE LADIES, YOU ARE ALL TRIPPLE B'S ( BEAUTIFUL, BRAINY AND VERY BRAVE!)

#TEAM NADIA YOU ARE AMAZING, THANK YOU!

#NADIA -SA YOU ARE ADORABLE LIL' LADY, YOUNG & GENTLE BUT WITH THE STRENGTH OF AN ELEPHANT.
WELL DONE!

MUCH LOVE BABY GIRL kiss kiss kiss

SINCE NO GUY HAS OFFERED RED ROSES, PLEASE LADIES ACCEPT YELLOW ROSES FROM ME, ENJOY! [/size]
thanks sweeT cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (146) (Reply)

Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.