Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:19 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY - Romance (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (145391 Views)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 08, 2013
Choi! I MUST contest in the next round...
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by spikesC(m): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2013
Hello people cool

Somebody welcome me, pls grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 12:31am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Backstabbing? Ada pls spray dis demon 4 me Biko!

No time for a 45yr old virgin. angry
Just change your ways. It's not good. It's Ada today, we don't know whose turn it will be tomorrow.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by ypeace: 12:32am On Jun 08, 2013
adaobi123:

undecided undecided

why did u do ur biurifool mouth lik dat? Gal no dey do dah kind tin again or else i wont step on u wen i win MR.....
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2013
ypeace:

why did u do ur biurifool mouth lik dat? Gal no dey do dah kind tin again or else i wont step on u wen i win MR.....

rotate your pic tongue
Sweetlemon: Bia sef, who are those ones shouting rigging? Is it Adaobi's team? Adaobi that miraculously jumped from 5th to 2nd? You guys are not happy that Seun helped to save her from coming last ba?
Abegi! Make we hear word jare!
If una dey vex go night club or go sleep.
Congrats to Lupey once again, it's been a long time since I sent this much time on NL.....and it was worth it!
Good night all!
.hehe...U see your life!...smh!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nuke: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2013
Shout out to all the contestants, you all tried. Big hug to LUPEY. Now, it's time to deliver the dividends grin and I should add, I had fun while it lasted.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by xynerise: 12:33am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowu go sleepu ah ah undecided

Have I said goodnight? undecided
spikes C: Hello people cool

Who u be?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by EzePromoe: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2013
Honestly, there was no rigging in this competition but some people went extra miles to register a moniker bearing the name of their goats, fowls etc, some their gateman, some that of madmen on their streets.

ID Cabasa, director of the 100 monikers, CONGRATULATIONS! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by swtxt(f): 12:34am On Jun 08, 2013
Adababy goodnight ka chi fokiss
team lupey goodnight
** yawning and stretching
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 08, 2013
spikes C: Hello people cool

C'mon go sleep...who u be?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 08, 2013
wena noise don give me waist pain...

1 Like

sleekch1c:

I swear, Icouldn't hold it.....I tried and gave up. grin
;Ð I saw ...but I must say it feels great to be able to comment now nd laugh hard at some posts hehe grin nl is something else o..
swtxt: Adababy goodnight ka chi fokiss
team lupey goodnight
** yawning and stretching

night dearie kiss kiss
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Sweetlemon(f): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2013
sleekch1c:

I swear, Icouldn't hold it.....I tried and gave up. grin

My dear, trust me, I know how it feels. I have been there live!!!!!!!!
You guys are even luckier this time around. When I was doing mine, they practically hung us with ropes!
Why else do you think the turn out of contestants this time was low?
It was so bad that one of us has not uttered a word on NL since that pageant! Livialives and myself got the worst lashings! And as you can see, they still do it but I have learnt how to handle them. I still come back to Nl cos there are some REALLY cool people here
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by spikesC(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2013
Nawtipet:
Who u be?

Your dream come true kiss

flinspiero: C'mon go sleep...who u be?

Na so you want take die undecided
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by splashbaby(m): 12:36am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
If i can remember correctly. People who were registered after a specific date were not allowed to vote. Correct me if i'm wrong.
That did not eradicate alternate vote...what if it was registered before then! I know of a voter who registered an account in 2012 and the only post he made in 2013 was to vote for a candidate...very suspicious....I think the use of the account should also be considered. It doesn't mean it will eradicate it totally but makes it very difficult!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by masterpiecer(m): 12:37am On Jun 08, 2013
Now that dis is don..., mr NL on my mind already.

Slots open for campaign managers o, dont say i didn't tell u cool

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by xynerise: 12:37am On Jun 08, 2013
Eze Promoe: Honestly, there was no rigging in this competition but some people went extra miles to register a moniker bearing the name of their goats, fowls etc, some their gateman, some that of madmen on their streets.

100 monikers means 100 emails hope you know that? So person go mumu reach waste e time open more than 3 emails just to win vote? I refuse to believe we have such level of stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2013
i AFTER ACCEPT THE VOTE,AND CONCLUDE WITH THIS...ADA IS MORE YOUNG AND BEUTIFUL BUT LUPEY IS MORE MATURED AND YOUTHFULL......BUT ADA I SEND U A MAIL REMEMBER TO REPLY COS I WANT GAIN FROM MY ALL CAMPAIGN THIS NIGHT...AM AN IGBO MAN,I DONT DO THINGS FOR FREE NOR LOSS.....

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by EzePromoe: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

You guys are even luckier this time around. When I was doing mine, they practically hung us with ropes!
Why else do you think the turn out this was low?
It was so bad that one of us has not uttered a word on NL since that pageant! Livialives and myself got the worst lashings! And as you can see, they still do it but I have learnt how to handle them. I still come back to Nl cos there are some REALLY cool people here
This controversial babe is back again cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 08, 2013
THANK U ALL , I ENJOYED THE FUN , EVEN THOUGH IT TOOK A LOT OUT OF MY TIGHT SCHEDULE N D PERSON I VOTED 4 DID'T WIN,THAT IS because LIFE ITS SELF ISN'T FAIR N DOESN'T AV 2 GO UR WAY ALL D TIME N ALSO SOMETIME IT DOES'T AV 2 GO UR WAY, I WANT U GUYS NOT 2 TAKE DIS PERSONAL , RATHER LET REJOICE WITH THOSE WHO RE REJOICING.

GOD BLESS U ALL.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 12:38am On Jun 08, 2013
Eze Promoe: Honestly, there was no rigging in this competition but some people went extra miles to register a moniker bearing the name of their goats, fowls etc, some their gateman, some that of madmen on their streets.

LMAO grin grin grin

I think that's the only area that the organizers failed. They should have restricted people who registered from the day the first round started. The Eze Ndigbo election should be a model for anyone organizing any form of online election because people can register as many dummy accounts as possible to make sure their candidate wins.

Apart from multiple account registration, another thing that killed this contest was the backstabbing. How will you feel as a contestants when the person you thought was your family or friend backstabs you and ports to another contestant. I think one of the responsibilities of the winner of these contest is to seek a lasting solution to backstabing among our youths.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 12:39am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
Just change your ways. It's not good. It's Ada today, we don't know whose turn it will be tomorrow.
Huh? U dey smoke igwu?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2013
I.D....Please answer this.. How many alternate account do u have?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by ypeace: 12:39am On Jun 08, 2013
adaobi123:

rotate your pic tongue

pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ǝʇɐʇoɹ
ighoosagie: seriously adaobi really look like AGBANI,
CLICK LIKE IF I'RIGHT
i no go click... If I click i fit turn to yam
ugohemma: i AFTER ACCEPT THE VOTE,AND CONCLUDE WITH THIS...ADA IS MORE YOUNG AND BEUTIFUL BUT LUPEY IS MORE MATURED AND YOUTHFULL......BUT ADA I SEND U A MAIL REMEMBER TO REPLY COS I WANT GAIN FROM MY ALL CAMPAIGN THIS NIGHT...AM AN IGBO MAN,I DONT DO THINGS FOR FREE NOR LOSS.....

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2013
splashbaby: That did not eradicate alternate vote...what if it was registered before then! I know of a voter who registered an account in 2012 and the only post he made in 2013 was to vote for a candidate...very suspicious....I think the use of the account should also be considered. It doesn't mean it will eradicate it totally but makes it very difficult!
The aim is to reduce this sort of thing not that it will be eliminated totally. Nobody goes about registering 50 accounts except if something is at stake like in this case.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by swtxt(f): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Ogugua Nwanyi mara ezigbo mma rmb the "hair secret seminar" u wan host for the nl ladies
u and ur husband don try I'll buy u a massage chair good whatever it is in ur part of the word

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

Why else do you think the turn out of contestants this time was low?

Really girl? Still on this?!?! Get over yourself. If you could only see how silly you look. Dont take the internet so personal. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (146) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.