Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,391 members, 7,884,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:26 PM

Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY - Romance (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY (145401 Views)

LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Guest: LUPEY / Exclusive LIVE Interview - The HOT Seat With DX - Aug., 5th, 2013 | Guest: LUPEY / 10 Lessons To Note From LUPEY - Miss Nairaland Winner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by xynerise: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2013
ugohemma: i AFTER ACCEPT THE VOTE,AND CONCLUDE WITH THIS...ADA IS MORE YOUNG AND BEUTIFUL BUT LUPEY IS MORE MATURED AND YOUTHFULL......BUT ADA I SEND U A MAIL REMEMBER TO REPLY COS I WANT GAIN FROM MY ALL CAMPAIGN THIS NIGHT...AM AN IGBO MAN,I DONT DO THINGS FOR FREE NOR LOSS.....
Na wa o
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by spikesC(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:
My dear, trust me, I know how it feels. I have been there live!!!!!!!!
You guys are even luckier this time around. When I was doing mine, they practically hung us with ropes!
Why else do you think the turn out this was low?
It was so bad that one of us has not uttered a word on NL since that pageant! Livialives and myself got the worst lashings! And as you can see, they still do it but I have learnt how to handle them. I still come back to Nl cos there are some REALLY cool people here

But, for ya mind now, were you beautiful in that competition grin

BTW, am REALLY cool ya know cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2013
12:40am.... Oya mid night call don set...
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by EzePromoe: 12:40am On Jun 08, 2013
xynerise:
100 monikers means 100 emails hope you know that? So person go mumu reach waste e time open more than 3 emails just to win vote? I refuse to believe we have such level of stupidity.
Aproko Magazine! cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=flinspiero]

Thank Uuuuu cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41am On Jun 08, 2013
Eze Promoe: Honestly, there was no rigging in this competition but some people went extra miles to register a moniker bearing the name of their goats, fowls etc, some their gateman, some that of madmen on their streets.

ID Cabasa, director of the 100 monikers, CONGRATULATIONS! cheesy
Lmao! It pain am gaga o!

Na u'll admit d new name for Barclays na LUPEY!

We highly karrid.

Team LUPEY is running dis shyte!

Team goodass! Brap!!!!!!!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:41am On Jun 08, 2013
Is the contest over?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva:
LMAO grin grin grin

I think that's the only area that the organizers failed. They should have restricted people who registered from the day the first round started. The Eze Ndigbo election should be a model for anyone organizing any form of online election because people can register as many dummy accounts as possible to make sure their candidate wins.

We restricted people who registered after 1 May 2013. The contest started 3 June.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 12:42am On Jun 08, 2013
spikes C:

But, for ya mind now, were you beautiful in that competition grin

BTW, am REALLY cool ya know cool
No mind am. person wey wan use laps sway voters but voters say dem no gree. Laps cannot win you anything in life.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Really girl? Still on this?!?! Get over yourself. If you could only see how silly you look. Dont take the internet so personal. angry angry
U jealous bully!

Liv her alone!!! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by splashbaby(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2013
Nadia! Some us deserve a lovely comment from you....staying with you to the end!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Afam4eva(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2013
ogugua88:

We restricted people who registered after 1 May 2013. The contest started 3 June.
That settles it...even if there were multiple voters, it was definitely reduced to the barest minimum. There are things we can control and things out of our control. Maybe next time, we should also add that the voter must have a specific number of posts before they can vote.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 08, 2013
swtxt: Ogugua Nwanyi mara ezigbo mma rmb the "hair secret seminar" u wan host for the nl ladies
u and ur husband don try I'll buy u a massage chair good whatever it is in ur part of the word

Lol. I'm in the fashion section more often these days posting about it. I can send you a pm as well.
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by spikesC(m): 12:43am On Jun 08, 2013
ugohemma: i AFTER ACCEPT THE VOTE,AND CONCLUDE WITH THIS...ADA IS MORE YOUNG AND BEUTIFUL BUT LUPEY IS MORE MATURED AND YOUTHFULL......BUT ADA I SEND U A MAIL REMEMBER TO REPLY COS I WANT GAIN FROM MY ALL CAMPAIGN THIS NIGHT...AM AN IGBO MAN,I DONT DO THINGS FOR FREE NOR LOSS.....

i told her not to reply emails to Igbo men who cannot write good English sentences, accurate punctuation and resposible word capitals cool
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by xynerise: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Aproko Magazine! cheesy
Cry-baby Newspaper
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2013
J12: Is the contest over?
no... We are still waiting for d results
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 08, 2013
spikes C:

i told her not to reply emails to Igbo men who cannot write good English sentences, accurate punctuation and resposible word capitals cool

lmmaaoo grin

spikes, how far na ?
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by spikesC(m): 12:44am On Jun 08, 2013
Nawtipet: 12:40am.... Oya mid night call don set...

kiss
pm ya number wink
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2013
Whoever wants me to campaign for them, let me know.

Mr. NL is coming up next.

Ask Lalalosky, 'm the best campaign manager around.

But you gotta be a cute sexy azz ngga tho. You can't expect me to pass off a patched up rag doll as prince charming.

Ask Ogugua and Idowu for my business card.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by antap(m): 12:45am On Jun 08, 2013
This is wonderfully done!!!!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by EzePromoe: 12:45am On Jun 08, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! It pain am gaga o!

Na u'll admit d new name for Barclays na LUPEY!

We highly karrid.

Team LUPEY is running dis shyte!

Team goodass! Brap!!!!!!!
In other words, more 200 monikers registered for December. I go join your team next time, 2nd don tire me cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46am On Jun 08, 2013
Sweetlemon:

My dear, trust me, I know how it feels. I have been there live!!!!!!!!
You guys are even luckier this time around. When I was doing mine, they practically hung us with ropes!
Why else do you think the turn out of contestants this time was low?
It was so bad that one of us has not uttered a word on NL since that pageant! Livialives and myself got the worst lashings! And as you can see, they still do it but I have learnt how to handle them. I still come back to Nl cos there are some REALLY cool people here
Lemonade, gal u seriously need to stop dis.

Come on!!!! u 28 for Godsake! Act ur age na!

Pls! Let by gones b by gones.

Enough! Na beg I dey beg o!
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2013
Afam4eva: That settles it...even if there were multiple voters, it was definitely reduced to the barest minimum. There are things we can control and things out of our control. Maybe next time, we should also add that the voter must have a specific number of posts before they can vote.

Yeah. My eyes opened. I don't know how we'll solve the multiple moniker/inactive poster issue. Some posters who seem inactive actually frequent the forum as guests. That's a good suggestion though. I think it should be discussed in the complaints/suggestions thread in the future.
[quote author=splashbaby]
thank u ooo cheesy
Saw u campaigning for me and I really appreciate it ..dankie

2 Likes

Idowuogbo:
U jealous bully!

Liv her alone!!! grin

Dont call me that. I will go cry and never forget how mean you are to me. cry cry
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by ypeace: 12:46am On Jun 08, 2013
Wen will d begini of mr nairaland startio, i cannot stand for it.... Mi o le duro de oo
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by xynerise: 12:47am On Jun 08, 2013
Imagine a guy campaigning for a guy in Mr. Nairaland?

Ewww! undecided. Thats sissy
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Dabss(m): 12:47am On Jun 08, 2013
manee2: ''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! .''ADAOBI'' TILL I KICK THE CHAIR!!! . If adaobi doesn't win den bribe was involved.
oga park well
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Osyxcel(m): 12:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You and ID, Una try no be small. Kudos! cool

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by spikesC(m): 12:48am On Jun 08, 2013
adaobi123:

lmmaaoo grin

spikes, how far na ?

Baby oku m, oyoyo airline...i dey like delegiwa

I heard they gave you second, don't mind albino monkey and him wife. Competition wey no get value, even common recharge card.

For me, my household and my village, you're the most beautiful asa baby...abeg come collect 100 naira MTN jare grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Smartsyn(m): 12:48am On Jun 08, 2013
sleekchic
Re: Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 08, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Mr. NL is coming up next.

Ask Lalalosky, 'm the best campaign manager around.

But you gotta be a cute sexy azz ngga tho. You can't expect me to pass off a patched up rag doll as prince charming.

Ask Ogugua and Idowu for my business card.
if u want me to campaign for u, u must av atleast 53 pacs...

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (146) (Reply)

My Strange Observations After Quitting Masturbation / 17 Signs That Shows She's No Longer Interested In You / Man Dies During Sex With Pregnant Married Lover Inside Container In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.