Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:30 AM

I Want To Learn How To Develop App And Programming, Please Somebody Train Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Want To Learn How To Develop App And Programming, Please Somebody Train Me. (539 Views)

Cheap, Fast, Reliable Website Hosting And Programming Services. / I Need Someone Who Can Train Me On How To Build Websites / I Need Some To Train Me In Php Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Develop App And Programming, Please Somebody Train Me. by Femoje(m): 1:25am On Jun 07, 2013
Hello Good people of nairaland, my name is femi, i reside in lagos,i started showing interest in computer and internet work 12years ago, i'm good in computer i even learn web design last year. But what i really want to learn is more than just a website design i want to know how to build website with coding and i also want to learn how to develop applications and softwares i really want to become a great programmer and app developer. I dnt have much one me as in Money because i still dey Hustle for street. But if you're really good at this package and willing to train me, my God will surely multiply you. Please anyone here is ready to offer me training should please drop contact.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Develop App And Programming, Please Somebody Train Me. by spikesC(m): 1:38am On Jun 07, 2013
I would suggest you learn on your own, i hope you can?
I can provide free resources for you...ebooks, softwares etc.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Develop App And Programming, Please Somebody Train Me. by Femoje(m): 1:46am On Jun 07, 2013
@spike, how possible will that be, i have no understanding of programming if some1 can introduce me then i can carry on from there.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Develop App And Programming, Please Somebody Train Me. by spikesC(m): 1:51am On Jun 07, 2013
The books will teach you everything. If you can read and understand your academic books, these ones are even far easier.

Secondly, you already know web designing, that would make it easier for you i suppose. You can start with web development asap
Re: I Want To Learn How To Develop App And Programming, Please Somebody Train Me. by omowolewa: 7:55am On Jun 07, 2013
spikes C: The books will teach you everything. If you can read and understand your academic books, these ones are even far easier.

Secondly, you already know web designing, that would make it easier for you i suppose. You can start with web development asap

Are you sure it will work? Abeg, i would like to have a copy too.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Develop App And Programming, Please Somebody Train Me. by spikesC(m): 10:20am On Jun 07, 2013
omowolewa:

Are you sure it will work? Abeg, i would like to have a copy too.

I learned with books, some learn with videos...what matters is your mode of comprehension.

I'll post some names here later
Re: I Want To Learn How To Develop App And Programming, Please Somebody Train Me. by Femoje(m): 10:44am On Jun 07, 2013
@spike, ok bros please how can i get a copy of the book.

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters Help Resolve This. / Is Bulk Sms Service Falling? / How Can I One Browse The Internet For Free Using A Laptop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.