Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,750 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:49 AM

How Do I Make Her End Her Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make Her End Her Relationship?? (664 Views)

This Girl Is About To Lose Her Relationship Because Of Money / Should She Quit Her Relationship? / 22 Yrs Old Girl Commits Succide Because Parents Blocked Her Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make Her End Her Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
My elder sis is dating a guy who couldn't care less about her and I don't know how to make her end it with him.
I've considered calling the guy to ask him to just tell her he's not intrested anymore so she could get over him. Although I know it would hurt, but pretending is worse.
I dislike this guy so much. I've let her know he's no good for her and we ended up having a big fight.
I think she has self esteem issues.

Hosnestly I feel so bad that a sister of mine would let a man treat her so.
I know she's not innocent either cause from their chats(on bbm) I've come to realise my sis is really an amatuer when it comes to dealing with men.
She's too childish and she's in her late twenties.
I read one of their chats where she was comparing her bf to my brother.The guy was livid(who wouldn't ) and asked her to date her brother.
Its so bad.
I had to send a message like a BC on bbm concerning that so she wouldn't know I read her pings and take correction.

I'm sure the guy is already tired but she's not reading the writing on the wall.
Please how do I help her? Considering the fact that she's my elder sis.
Re: How Do I Make Her End Her Relationship?? by jmoore(m): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
send an anonymous letter to her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make Her End Her Relationship?? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:47am On Jun 08, 2013
U no knw fit go herbalist office make u go do juju? Check their websites na.
Re: How Do I Make Her End Her Relationship?? by Nobody: 5:49am On Jun 08, 2013
She will do things her own way anyway. Its pointless.
Re: How Do I Make Her End Her Relationship?? by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 08, 2013
jmoore: send an anonymous letter to her

I don't think that will work. She will know I had something to do with it.
Re: How Do I Make Her End Her Relationship?? by Exponental(m): 7:16am On Jun 08, 2013
From another point of view, are u sure u aint faking stories cos u dont personally like him?
If d guy doesnt come visiting, ignore! But if he does, set a trap for him, call it "fidelity test".

(1) (Reply)

It's Friday Night Baby !!!! / 9 Warning Signs Of A Troubled Marriage / 7 Signs You Are An Emotional Masochist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.