Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,693 members, 7,965,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:21 PM

More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (51614 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians More Evidence That Buhari Is Going Accept Gay Marriage / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by AZeD1(m): 9:39pm On Jun 08, 2013
ItsModella:
He slept with another man's wife. It is even worse that he used his position to employ somebody when there were probably millions of people applying for that same job. Those are signs of irresponsibility and whether you care to admit it or not, nobody wants an irresponsible man managing the helm of affairs. That is what is bloody up. You are policewoman so you don't need anybody explaining this to you.

Not holding brief for SLS but the woman was recommended to him from the Minister of Agriculture. As for sleeping with the woman, he's a muslim and entitled to 4 wives.

2 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Born2beRich1(m): 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
CFCfan: Hehe. Sanusi don hear am. This is truly the handwork of his enemies.

Anyway, the private lives of govt officials shouldn't be our business.

It shouldnt be our business even when they are sleeping with another man's wife right

I will free you this time.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by MaziOmenuko: 9:40pm On Jun 08, 2013
For those calling for his head, he ain't resigning; live with it!

His tenure as the apex bank's governor will soon elapse, and he has made it obvious he is retiring to his emirate to secure the crown as emir of the caliphate.
Sheath your swords cool

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by homesteady(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
I am just wondering the amount of money this newspaper paid to get this kind of information!! It is so true to be false!! Even if sanusi swears with heaven and earth that he does not know what they are talking about, I'll never believe him!! Well I'm so enjoying the saga
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Afam4eva(m): 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2013
harazeem: Every human has his strong and week points. Sunusi dared the biggest Nigerian thieves ie BANK CEOs who hetherto no one believed they will fall like a hall of cards.Nairalanders do you know how SAHARA REPORTERS AND PREMIUM TIMES fund their operations? Please take time to read this attachment its quite revealing; http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nuj-alerts-on-blackmail-extortion-by-quack-journalists/148376/
Lucifer was also an angel in heaven. He was reputed to having the best voice.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by bokohalal(m): 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
It is one kind that somebody somewhere is pleeping your wife. But for the whole world and yourself to know and know who is chopping your yam on your neck,e come get as e be.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by MaziOmenuko: 9:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

It shouldnt be our business even when they are sleeping with another man's wife right

I will free you this time.

Still not ya business!!! There's no prove he is using state funds as people like us who are way poorer than him still manage to fckkk over and over again.

Btw, I keep seeing 'Ms yaro' all over the write-up.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by surugede(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
Policewoman: AND SO BLOODY WHAT? As a muslim he is entitled to 4 wives, so people should mind their business angry angry angry angry

wives you said. As a Muslim he is not supposed to lay someone else's wife. Dont you get

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Born2beRich1(m): 9:43pm On Jun 08, 2013
A-ZeD:

Not holding brief for SLS but the woman was recommended to him from the Minister of Agriculture. As for sleeping with the woman, he's a muslim and entitled to 4 wives.

Why are Nigerians like this

Lord have mercy.

What do a minister of agriculture know about banking that she will recommend someone to SLS to take up a high profile job in the CBN?

If it was the minister of finance i will say its okay, but minister of agriculture? bros abeg wake up.

By the way is it in muslim tradition for a man to marry married women

Also when sls was taking up appointment in CBN as governor was there any muslim oath taken as well..SMH

**folds hands behind back and walks away**

5 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by EasternLeopard: 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:
Which kind talk be dis one? Did Bill Clinton resign after his sexual escapade with Monica? On what grounds should he resign? For having a dkkk?
[color=#006600] I hope u wont come after Sanusi with a cutlass if the woman was ur mother.

3 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by guardian09(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Policewoman: AND SO BLOODY WHAT? As a muslim he is entitled to 4 wives, so people should mind their business angry angry angry angry
with someone's wife again?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by mmmustapha(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hear u educated illiterate, u forged a fake papers n claimed 2 b evidence against SLS. Weather u like it or not SLS will see off his tenure,what can u say abt GEJ/Aliso Madueke? Shegu enemies of d North,hypocrite
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Lord have mercy.

What do a minister of agriculture know about banking that she will recommend someone to SLS to take up a high profile job in the CBN?

If it was the minister of finance i will say its okay, but minister of agriculture? bros abeg wake up.

Also when sls was taking up appointment in CBN as governor was there any muslim oath taken as well..SMH

+1000 likes.

2 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by AZeD1(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

Lord have mercy.

Did you actually read the news?
Do you know what NISRAL is?

You just read the headline and are spewing thrash!!!

2 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
deeptesting:
I will not engage you because you are a minor. Did you read how the process of given the woman the job was compromised without following due process, meaning that if your father,Mother,Brother or Sister is qualified for that job he/she will not get it.......I am happy you said in your earlier post that his conduct is unethical....SMH

And yet u took ur precious tyme to state all dis for a minor? Yes I read it and did u know this is nigeria where anything can happen? I pray u don't step on powerful shoes, Please grow up bro

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by eyzeberg: 9:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
But wait o. is this woman qualified for this job or not? tutni saw Dr. before i her name. i don't give a blip if she is got wat it takes to get the job done.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by surugede(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2013
A-ZeD:

He is entitled to 4 wives no doubt, but sleeping with this woman (someone else's wife make her his wife).
I think i need some education here, isnt sleeping with someone's wife punishable under the sharia? I heard SLS is a Sharia Scholar.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by MaziOmenuko: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
ItsModella:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#006600]He slept with another man's wife.

Why are you guys crying more than the bereaved The 'husband' hasn't cried foul, neither has he called for Sanusi's head.

Abeg, make una take some chill pill!
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by everyday: 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2013
You guys should leave sanusi alone as if you are better
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Why are you guys crying more than the bereaved The 'husband' hasn't cried foul, neither has he called for Sanusi's head.

Abeg, make una take some chill pill!
I don't need to ask to use your head. So we need to wait for the husband to make a statement before acknowledging the fact that he slept with someone's wife? Ok, I get you.

Next person.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nonybb: 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2013
Alhamdulilahi jesus arkba, allahu arkbomb
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Evanisgud(f): 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel:

Says who? Tell me a saint u knw, even jesus christ said "enirere kan ko si"
u are sick upstairs.

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by brownlord: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
NOTHING GOOD COMES FROM THE NORTH, AM NOT SURPRISE, HOW DID THEY GET THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, PEOPLE THAT ARE SUPPOSE TO BE GATE MEN AND SHOE MAKER ARE NOW PUBLIC OFFICE HOLDERS AND ARE SITTING COMFORTABLY IN THE HELM OF AFFAIRS, I KNOW THIS BASTARD AND BLOODY HYPOCRITE IS GOING TO WALK AWAY FREELY AND WOULD EVEN GET MORE CHIEFTAINCY TITLES FROM THOSE BOKO HARAM EMIRS

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by shineeye1: 9:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Which kind talk be dis one? Did Bill Clinton resign after his sexual escapade with Monica? On what grounds should he resign? For having a dkkk?

I'm of the strong opinion that people's private lives should remain private and not be a factor in deciding how efficient he is. Afterall, its not stopping him from doing his work.

#team-sex-addicts#

You lie big time! Many of the kind have resigned in the past or forced to- if you are following records. In any case, it is in the interest of society that the highest character be demanded for public offices. All men are falliable including you and I. But it is in the interest of the majority that they be held accountable for their actions and inactions. Society cannot survive otherwise. The outcry is to create deterence for official misconduct.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Bashirfuntua(m): 9:53pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gej:Sanusi you must be mad. I hope say you don shine the kongo? Sanusi: oga wallahi na only 3 times i do em for the kongo kawai. Gej; shikenan.

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Born2beRich1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 08, 2013
A-ZeD:

Did you actually read the news?
Do you know what NISRAL is?

You just read the headline and are spewing thrash!!!

NISRAL- Nigeria Incentive-based Risk Sharing Systems For Agricultural Lending

^^^

she was recommended from here and you are justifying the claim and painting sls to be innocent.

BTW you are the one that didnt read the news to be supporting sls for going out with another man's wife claiming that he is a muslim.

ANyways, sanusi must have stepped on some political toes for this to happen

SMH.

2 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by MaziOmenuko: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600] I hope u wont come after Sanusi with a cutlass if the woman was ur mother.

No! I'd rather come up with a plan to loot the national treasury and the excess crude reserve, together with the re-capitalization funds of N25bil from each commercial bank laying stagnant at the coffers of the CBN; together with my mum, the plan will be fool-proof.

#have you met me b4 cool #
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by abduldope(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
hw dat 1 tk affect reason say 9ja no fit win 1 match for dat TOULON journey shocked lipsrsealed
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by EasternLeopard: 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: There's no prove he is using state funds as people like us who are way poorer than him still manage to fckkk over and over again.
[color=#006600] Are u married ? if yes, may sanusis tidy u wife. Say amen if u agree.

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by deeptesting(m): 9:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel:

And yet u took ur precious tyme to state all dis for a minor? Yes I read it and did u know this is nigeria where anything can happen? I pray u don't step on powerful shoes, Please grow up bro

Gabriel your Uncle wants to sleep you are free to go to Amusement park and play with your friends but make sure you come back early...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Spotted At US Airport As Nigerians Commend His Simplicity / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber / Good Things Happening In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.