Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,668 members, 7,965,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:46 PM

More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters (51613 Views)

Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Nigerians More Evidence That Buhari Is Going Accept Gay Marriage / I ‘ve Video Evidence On Murder Of Abacha, Abiola – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by papaejima1: 10:27am On Jun 09, 2013
Policewoman: AND SO BLOODY WHAT? As a muslim he is entitled to 4 wives, so people should mind their business angry angry angry angry
Hope you won't mind when 4 married women become entitled to your husband.
We get what we wish for...

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 09, 2013
[size=50]The manner in which Sanusi disgraced bank chief executives who labored to build multibillion dollar institutions is thesame manner in which he (Sanusi) will be disgraced out of office.[/size]

Morale of the story: In trying to remove specs from people's eye, be careful that you may have a plank in yours...JESUS.

3 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by bigcycs: 10:53am On Jun 09, 2013
CFCfan: Hehe. Sanusi don hear am. This is truly the handwork of his enemies.

Anyway, the private lives of govt officials shouldn't be our business.

Not when such "private life" is funded with tax payers money .

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by puppy2k(m): 10:53am On Jun 09, 2013
....this sanusi dude sure has enemies more than he could ever imagine..he never imagine the heat could come to him through this shit...anyway i wish he could stand the heat..and know how it feels
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Simplymeah: 11:04am On Jun 09, 2013
Policewoman: AND SO BLOODY WHAT? As a muslim he is entitled to 4 wives, so people should mind their business angry angry angry angry
-let's always thk abt †ђξ things we say...being entitld 2 4 wives Ȋ̝̊̅§ nt same as engagin i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ extramarital affair wit A̶̲̥̅̊ married woman,its nt even permitted wit A̶̲̥̅̊ single!
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by OduntanGabriel(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2013
46arcadez:

What does this mean "enirere kan ko si"
I wil lik to knw

Mark 10 vs 18. Jesus said to him, "Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone (enirere kan kosi is a yoruba sentence that simply means No one is good)
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by fyneboi79(m): 11:12am On Jun 09, 2013
You are the biggest mumu τ̲̅ȍ ever register on NL.Did you •̸№t see that the said woman is married

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by coputa(m): 11:13am On Jun 09, 2013
Sanusex, sorry, sanusi, has failed Nigerians by this shameful act of his,he was a loud- mouth,arrogant and a currupt public officer with no appreciable achievement since he assumed office..he showed Nigerians a false facade like his brother Hell sorry El- rufai.,my greatest fear here is that if sanusi can be so morally rotten,then we can imagine the extent he would have gone to derail the purposeful direction GEJ administration is taking this great nation....the northerners has brought much shame and disgrace to this nation than for us to imagine....sanusi should resign,or else he will be disgraced out of office....

2 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by omokayode9258(m): 11:14am On Jun 09, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

I didnt want to post anything concerning this issue until i saw this post that kept me wondering when nigerians will wake up from their hullicinations.

WHen sanusi took up the oath in office as the CBN director did he take it up as a muslim or as a qualified individual for the post that will take the CBN to the next level

It is very wrong and offensive when a CBN governor abuses his post to be employing his girlfriends or promoting his secret lovers( married and unmarried) that arent worthy of that post in office..Take a lesson from the past world bank president that was accused of promoting his office girl friend to a very high post that she wasnt qualified for...

Guess what? he had to resign becos of it.

If this is true Mr sanusi is in deep mess but this is Nigeria, if Ifeayin uba and other subsidy criminals are roaming free then it will be easy for sanusi all he has to do is to appease the gods in politics.
abeg what is d relatnshp of dis man's persnal wt his job, was he caught 4 stealn our money or doin what is nt xpectd of him. In nigeria of 2dy, u must be conectd so as to hv ur ways, dis woman is conectd 2 him nd d bst he culd ws to gt her a job, is dt any of our prob, wh cant we jst stand by justice nd define what ideal is. Dis man as neva in any way caugt of misapropriatn our fund, he has done sevral thngs to make liv easy 4 us stil som jobles reporters in usles newspap dt cant be bold of makn 10k sales per dy ar tryn to make dr newspap popular by stainin d dignity of a man of honour nd bsides, hw did they got al those usles news. Sanusi, abeg charg them 4 intrusn of privacy. They ar baskads
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by omokayode9258(m): 11:17am On Jun 09, 2013
coputa: Sanusex, sorry, sanusi, has failed Nigerians by this shameful act of his,he was a loud- mouth,arrogant and a currupt public officer with no appreciable achievement since he assumed office..he showed Nigerians a false facade like his brother Hell sorry El- rufai.,my greatest fear here is that if sanusi can be so morally rotten,then we can imagine the extent he would have gone to derail the purposeful direction GEJ administration is taking this great nation....the northerners has brought much shame and disgrace to this nation than for us to imagine....sanusi should resign,or else he will be disgraced out of office....
ur coment as provd hw usles nd biasd u ar. Lamido has done nothn wrong to u bt bn criticd cos of his tribe abeg what is d relatnshp of dis man's persnal wt his job, was he caught 4 stealn our money or doin what is nt xpectd of him. In nigeria of 2dy, u must be conectd so as to hv ur ways, dis woman is conectd 2 him nd d bst he culd ws to gt her a job, is dt any of our prob, wh cant we jst stand by justice nd define what ideal is. Dis man as neva in any way caugt of misapropriatn our fund, he has done sevral thngs to make liv easy 4 us stil som jobles reporters in usles newspap dt cant be bold of makn 10k sales per dy ar tryn to make dr newspap popular by stainin d dignity of a man of honour nd bsides, hw did they got al those usles news. Sanusi, abeg charg them 4 intrusn of privacy. They ar baskads
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by omokayode9258(m): 11:20am On Jun 09, 2013
abeg what is d relatnshp of dis man's persnal lif wt his job, was he caught 4 stealn our money or doin what is nt xpectd of him. In nigeria of 2dy, u must be conectd so as to hv ur ways, dis woman is conectd 2 him nd d bst he culd do 4 her ws to gt her a job, is dt any of our prob, wh cant we jst stand by justice nd define what ideal is. Dis man as neva in any way bn caugt of misapropriatn our fund, he has done sevral thngs to make liv easy 4 us stil such as cashles, d atm chargs etc som jobles reporters in usles newspap dt cant be bold of makn 10k sales per dy ar tryn to make dr newspap popular by stainin d dignity of a man of honour nd bsides, hw did they got al those usles news. Sanusi, abeg charg them 4 intrusn of privacy. They ar baskads
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by omokayode9258(m): 11:21am On Jun 09, 2013
Abeg what is d relatnshp of dis man's persnal lif wt his job, was he caught 4 stealn our money or doin what is nt xpectd of him. In nigeria of 2dy, u must be conectd so as to hv ur ways, dis woman is conectd 2 him nd d bst he culd do 4 her ws to gt her a job, is dt any of our prob, wh cant we jst stand by justice nd define what ideal is. Dis man as neva in any way bn caugt of misapropriatn our fund, he has done sevral thngs to make liv easy 4 us stil such as cashles, d atm chargs etc som jobles reporters in usles newspap dt cant be bold of makn 10k sales per dy ar tryn to make dr newspap popular by stainin d dignity of a man of honour nd bsides, hw did they got al those usles news. Sanusi, abeg charg them 4 intrusn of privacy. They ar baskads
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2013
Mumu nd u tink he is also entitled to pple's wives nd mother?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by sojiboy(m): 11:28am On Jun 09, 2013
Who tell Una say me Mr.Yaro Neva know say Sanusi dey Bleep my wife i know,but the more he Bleep her,the more we smile to our account.
Sanusi continuing fuckin but please as soon as Sharia law is intact,U must be dealt with apropriately.
So all of Una don even hear the story I am finished,where is my gun

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Kebilo: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2013
What of obasanjo that Bleep his son wife did he resign as a president

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by simpleseyi: 11:31am On Jun 09, 2013

Yes, he is entitled to 4 fours wives but not entitled to sleeping with other men's wives.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by mymadam(m): 11:32am On Jun 09, 2013
Kebilo: What of obasanjo that Bleep his son wife did he resign as a president

Evidence please. God bless Nigeria.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by mu2sa2: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2013
harazeem: Every human has his strong and week points. Sunusi dared the biggest Nigerian thieves ie BANK CEOs who hetherto no one believed they will fall like a hall of cards.Nairalanders do you know how SAHARA REPORTERS AND PREMIUM TIMES fund their operations? Please take time to read this attachment its quite revealing; http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nuj-alerts-on-blackmail-extortion-by-quack-journalists/148376/
Don't mind them. Beneath all the rubbish they are saying about SLS is a deep hatred of the man. If the report had been about Gej the same people would dismiss it as fabrication by Sahara Reporter.
Like him or hate him at home, SLS is recognized internationally as a quintessential banker who saved the nigerian banking sector from collapse.
Thank God SLS is such a highly cultured person and would surely give this screwed report a most-deserved response - ignoring it. That is the best "response" to tribalists and fake religious fanatics.
SLS, God has blessed you -your haters can go to hell.

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by parki: 11:38am On Jun 09, 2013
This letter exonerates Dr. Yaro and Sanusi. Mind you, One of the allegation mentioned was that Dr Yaro is an employee of CBN and that sanusi had forced her employment upon HR. dept. The counter letter from CBN however, stated that it was false, and that Mr. Yaro one out of the four consultants to the CBN whose contract was renewed.
Reading this letter onhere, The letter clearly shows that Dr. Yaro is a consultant which clearly shows the CBN is right and Sahara reporters are carrying unverifiable news. Abi can't you guys read?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 09, 2013
Of cos no one has d right to intrude in anoda man's private life but to tink this man is likely d nxt emir of kanothis just exposes d hypocrisy in most muslims ,becos u r entitled to 4 wives,u Bleep pple's wife nd u dnt drink but can smoke evn tyre!!as much as this story is true I see this as a plot to tarnish his image nd whoever is givin out dis info is an insider!!!
omokayode9258: abeg what is d relatnshp of dis man's persnal lif wt his job, was he caught 4 stealn our money or doin what is nt xpectd of him. In nigeria of 2dy, u must be conectd so as to hv ur ways, dis woman is conectd 2 him nd d bst he culd do 4 her ws to gt her a job, is dt any of our prob, wh cant we jst stand by justice nd define what ideal is. Dis man as neva in any way bn caugt of misapropriatn our fund, he has done sevral thngs to make liv easy 4 us stil such as cashles, d atm chargs etc som jobles reporters in usles newspap dt cant be bold of makn 10k sales per dy ar tryn to make dr newspap popular by stainin d dignity of a man of honour nd bsides, hw did they got al those usles news. Sanusi, abeg charg them 4 intrusn of privacy. They ar baskads
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 09, 2013
Born 2be Rich:

It is very wrong and offensive when a CBN governor abuses his post to be employing his girlfriends or promoting his secret lovers( married and unmarried) that arent worthy of that post in office..Take a lesson from the past world bank president that was accused of promoting his office girl friend to a very high post that she wasnt qualified for...
Guess what? he had to resign becos of it.

I am not a fan of Sanusi, but all I have to say is dt they shld leave d man alone.
I read thru d post and I keep seeing Ms. Yaro, nt Mrs. Yaro. So, they need to prove she is married.
They also have nt shown us evidence dt they are actually in amorous rship. Frm d complimentary card, her name was given as Dr.., meaning she has phd. So u cannot say she is nt qualified for d job. Very possible dt Sanusi saw her were she was working and because she knows the job, he poached her to come and handle dt particular position. Anything culd hv brought them together, they must nt be in a love/ sex rship.
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nten: 11:48am On Jun 09, 2013
omokayode9258: Abeg what is d relatnshp of dis man's persnal lif wt his job, was he caught 4 stealn our money or doin what is nt xpectd of him. In nigeria of 2dy, u must be conectd so as to hv ur ways, dis woman is conectd 2 him nd d bst he culd do 4 her ws to gt her a job, is dt any of our prob, wh cant we jst stand by justice nd define what ideal is. Dis man as neva in any way bn caugt of misapropriatn our fund, he has done sevral thngs to make liv easy 4 us stil such as cashles, d atm chargs etc som jobles reporters in usles newspap dt cant be bold of makn 10k sales per dy ar tryn to make dr newspap popular by stainin d dignity of a man of honour nd bsides, hw did they got al those usles news. Sanusi, abeg charg them 4 intrusn of privacy. They ar baskads
who be this1?
What is private in a public office holder financed with tax payers 'scrilla'. He has never been caught 4 any misdemeanor but they have caught him with Dr yaro. Na dat 1 b every day for the thief 1 day 4 the owner. So who is the baskad?

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 09, 2013
my arms are just folded waiting for those pictures!
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by angelstone(f): 11:54am On Jun 09, 2013

So cause he is muslim n entitled to 4wives he should use public funds to fund his adulterous ways? His mistress is married remember? He is a public figure n should lead by example. This country is going down because of people like u. Sanusi should be called to order n SACKED!

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by wckabuoh(m): 12:12pm On Jun 09, 2013
Entitled to 4 wifes at the expenseof Taxpayers moni baaaa angry

4 wife's including someone else wife?[/quote]
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by mmimahbub(m): 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2013
Gboliwe:
soludo is a saint. He never slept with any married woman.
Chief Soludo's di.ckk pls tell the truth grin
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Kk4(m): 12:34pm On Jun 09, 2013
Another man's wife included I suppose?
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by oluwacjay: 12:35pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Which kind talk be dis one? Did Bill Clinton resign after his sexual escapade with Monica? On what grounds should he resign? For having a dkkk?

I'm of the strong opinion that people's private lives should remain private and not be a factor in deciding how efficient he is. Afterall, its not stopping him from doing his work.

#team-sex-addicts#
Wrong! Dude bill openly appologised 2 d public & beged 4 forgivness.he was forgivin because he lera went on 2 win d 2nd term. Also note dat his affair was wit a single woman. If it was wit a married woman, he wld hav resigned and worse still wld hav been chrgd 2 court 4 abuse of office, & causin diunity in marriage. D counts wld hav been endless, lawyers knw dis. D CIA boss also resigned wit his dignity, & his affair was wit a single lady.all desd men tho dey had affairs, was wit single ladies, married just makes it crossin d line. Am even surprised ladies in dis forum are s'portin him. Smh, d kind of future wives availble 4 nigerians...

2 Likes

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by omokayode9258(m): 12:39pm On Jun 09, 2013
Nten:
who be this1?
What is private in a public office holder financed with tax payers 'scrilla'. He has never been caught 4 any misdemeanor but they have caught him with Dr yaro. Na dat 1 b every day for the thief 1 day 4 the owner. So who is the baskad?
m nt sure u ar an educatd felow, did i say publc ofice is persnal or d lif styl of d acusd nd bsid, is it an ofence to put a round pen in d roun hole, if SLS sees d bst hand 4 job, whl wulnt he recomnd nd d said is Phd holdr, do tnk is easy to be, abeg pak wel nd face ur own prob instead of criticsn a man worthy of emulatn
Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by nas00(m): 12:53pm On Jun 09, 2013
Interestingly, Mr. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi studied Sharia Law in the University of Khartoum, Sudan.

I am sure he already knew the consequences for his actions beforehand. He just felt he could be smart about it and nobody will know the atrocities he commits in secret. I believe many more high-ranking public officials in Nigeria do similar things.

Now that oga Sanusi's coded runz has been exposed, it's only proper that he faces the full wrath of the law for abuse of public office.

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Gboliwe: 2:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
mmi-mahbub:

Chief Soludo's di.ckk pls tell the truth grin
if he ever did, prove it. tongue

sanusi is not innocent of sleeping around, even with married women. ths thread is proof. cheesy

1 Like

Re: More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters by Tintinix: 2:09pm On Jun 09, 2013
Not to worry, all of you hiding under 4 wifes excuse, and pointing fingers at others how have not sinned before.. Hehehe oh!
I say not to worry cos if the guy you all love to hate own comes out,we shall reach page 50 justifying it too since have left the crux of the matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

AIG Dabal Paul Yakadi Retires 72 Hours To Edo Governorship Election / Osinbajo Spotted At US Airport As Nigerians Commend His Simplicity / 10-year-old Female Suicide Bomber.. Made In Nigeria Suicide Bomber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.