Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

"Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! - Religion (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! (25735 Views)

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2013
truthislight:

Ignorancy is a disease.

The word Angel means messenger.

Smh for ignorancy.

So far lost that you are out of this world
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by truthislight: 10:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
benalvino:

are you an angel if i send you message?

is john the baptist an angel from heaven?

look who is talk about ignorance...

malak is messenger

angelous is angel...

thats why your bible did not use angel there... learn to accept facts... your boy has been caught are you want to justify for him lol.

Smh for this height of slow understanding.

I said that the word angel means 'messenger' and you are screaming. sad

Ok, let me help you and hope it will aide your grasping it.

Jesus christ is the most important messenger of Yahweh.

Jesus christ is the chief messenger of Yahweh.

Jesus christ is the arch messenger of Yahweh.

Jesus christ is the number one messenger of Yahweh.

Jesus christ is the point one messenger of Yahweh.

undecided

I hope that ^ helps.

Smh for you.

1 Like

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 10:26pm On Jul 12, 2013
truthislight:

Smh for this height of slow understanding.

I said that the word angel means 'messenger' and you are screaming. sad

Ok, let me help you and hope it will aide your grasping it.

Jesus christ is the most important messenger of Yahweh.

Jesus christ is the chief messenger of Yahweh.

Jesus christ is the arch messenger of Yahweh.

Jesus christ is the number one messenger of Yahweh.

Jesus christ is the point one messenger of Yahweh.

undecided

I hope that ^ helps.

Smh for you.

tell me what i don't know please...
its ok as long as u dont call jesus angel
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 12:42am On Jul 13, 2013
benalvino,

here i come again after a tough day, im just going throgh the tread, and realised some additions,

let me treat them before sleeping;

you are a JW

a forcefull statement with no proof!

JWs believe Jesus is an angel... Now they try to prove it by using some bible verses...

wow, i just observe something in you now, that isyou are not the dynamic type, let me show you just one of those that showed jesus is the archangel who are NOT jws, and which i have their write ups in my library

RAY FOUCHER;

What are Angels?
What are Archangels?
Jesus and Angels
Michael the Archangel
(Part 1 of 4)
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/what-are-angels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/what-are-archangels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/jesus-angels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/michael-archangel.html

so, you did not do your homework well, brother!

malachi 3:1

you Choose Darby bible and duay bible that made a wrong translation... its funny how your own bible that all your doctrinal beliefs are coming from and every other bible doesnt agree with the 2 bible you quote from...

Darby bible and dual rhelms bible are more than 1oo yrs, older than your father! and the oldest of all the bible you posted, i told you that you are not having probs with me but the bible Dual rhelms bible translated since 1899 the oldest of all the bible you quoted, so how can the 1995, 2002, 2003 recent translations who are younger be the correct brother? sinning agaist the holy spirit can be dangerous!

again 1(#j) jesus was called 'an angel of covenant'

Douay-Rheims Bible
Behold I send my[b] angel[/b], and he shall prepare the way before my face. And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the angel of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple. Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts.

Darby Bible Translation
Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and [b]the Angel [/b]of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.

2 Likes

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 12:50am On Jul 13, 2013
benalvino:

you are a JW... JWs believe Jesus is an angel... Now they try to prove it by using some bible verses... But if jesus was an angel it will be Sweet for them to translate malachi 3:1 as angel it that is what is there... But nope it is not so they put the right thing there which is messenger....

you Choose Darby bible and duay bible that made a wrong translation... its funny how your own bible that all your doctrinal beliefs are coming from and every other bible doesnt agree with the 2 bible you quote from...

from the new world translation
3 “Look! I am sending my messenger,*+ and he must clear up a way before me.+ And suddenly there will come to His temple*+ the [true] Lord,*+ whom YOU people are seeking, and the messenger*+ of the covenant+ in whom YOU are delighting.+ Look! He will certainly come,” Jehovah of armies has said.+

and check every other bible... angel doesnt exist in that passage...
[size=18pt]Result = fail... you fail to prove Jesus is an angel[/size]

the oldest of the so called every other bible there was in 1995 just 17 yrs ago,

but of the 2 oldest bibles that used angels, they are older than your father, and the oldest should be relied on than the youngest! Dual Rheims 1899 is 113yrs old

2 Likes

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 1:01am On Jul 13, 2013
Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
By nature he is God... he wasn't a servant! He made himself nothing and took the form of a servant(MAN... not even angels)

kindergarten recitations,desperately glued to a verse in philipians,and no other one having beating black and blue all over. why cant you grow?

thy fellows are his apostles other messengers like Elijah, Abraham...

another forcefull statement, show me just one verse that state that jesus fellows are his apostles and other messengers like Elijah, Abraham

you cant

im tagging this obvious lie as 1(#M)

1 Like

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 1:07am On Jul 13, 2013
[quote author=benalvino]

the statement above just shows he cant prove it... from the way he started it shows he has no strong evidence...

Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: 6Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: 7But made himself of no reputation, and took on him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
By nature he is God... he wasn't a servant! He made himself nothing and took the form of a servant(MAN... not even angels)
he went from the nature of God to that of humans...

thy fellows are his apostles other messengers like Elijah, Abraham... Philippians shows you he is not at same league with the angels... but he took the nature of Abraham and other apostles... john 1:1-3 He was in the beginning with God... he was the word... the word was God(not an angel) his nature is firm...

John 1:1, 2,
"That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked at and our hands have touched – this we proclaim concerning the Word of life. The life appeared; we have seen it and testify to it, and we proclaim to you the eternal life, which was with the Father [in the beginning] and has appeared to us."

add this to john 1:1-3 then add to Philippians 2:6 where he took the the nature of a servant(Man)

How did God manifest in t he Flesh... Emmanuel [God with us]
you know the work of the great John the baptist (Matt. 11:9-11) the zealous and privileged messenger who was sent to prepare the way of the Messiah according to the Word of God.

4 bible verses testify to this... below
"For this is the one referred to by Isaiah the prophet, saying, 'The voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make ready the way of the Lord, make His paths straight!'' (Matt. 3:3).

"The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. 2As it is written in Isaiah the prophet, "Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way; 3The voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make ready the way of the Lord, make His paths straight,'" (Mark 1:1-3).

'This is the one about whom it is written, 'Behold, I send My messenger before Your face, who will prepare Your way before You,' (Matt. 11:10).

"He [John the Baptist] said, 'I am a voice of one crying in the wilderness, 'Make straight the way of the Lord,' as Isaiah the prophet said,'" (John 1:23).

it is very clear that he(john) was sent by YHWH to make road for Christ, as all four quotes above demonstrate. and the malachi verse you bring is one of the 4 citations that testify to this along with the quotes from Isaiah...

[size=15pt]so according to you john the baptist is an Angel along with Christ in that passage...[/size]
[size=18pt]Again attempt to tie Jesus with Angel = FAIL.[/size]
further more

Isaiah 40:3, "A voice is calling, 'Clear the way for the Lord [YHWH] 1 in the wilderness; make smooth in the desert a highway for [size=14pt]our God[/size]." who is the Our God here? a clue for you is to read john 1:1-3 then also look at this verses

2 Peter 1:1 … through the righteousness of our God and Savior Jesus Christ
Romans 9:5 the human ancestry of Christ, who is God over all, forever praised!
Titus 2:13 the glorious appearing of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ

Mal. 3:1, "Behold, I am going to send My messenger(john the baptist), and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord [adonai], whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the Lord [Jehovah] of hosts."
[/color]
This is telling you that Jesus is God with us... God manifest in the flesh...
"And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached to the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory."

analysis of malachi 3:1... I know desika use this to trouble ijawkid let me show you how...
Mal. 3:1, "Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the Lord of hosts."
concentrate on the bold quotes above, John the Baptist was sent to prepare the way for Jehovah. Isaiah 40:3 says that John is to clear the way for YHWH (Jehovah). In Mal. 3:1, it is God who says that "he will clear the way before Me." yet this is fulfilled by the arrival of Jesus who is the Word and the word was God... in john 1:1
[size=18pt]You Failed Badly[/size]

Isn't the Verse you are bringing proving that Jesus is God and he is not an angel?

to conclude this...
the Bible says that John will clear the way of God, so it is Jesus who arrives on the scene. how come? Because Jesus is God... fully divine; that is, All the fulness of deity is in him Bodily (Col. 2:9). furthermore John 1:1,14 tell us "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God....14And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." The fulfillment of John the Baptist as the messenger, and Jesus as God, clears the scriptures for us to comprehend.

final Part...
Jesus have so many names... some are same with the father... Michael is not one of the name used to describe Jesus...
Michael is one of the princes... which means there are some like him... Jesus rank is Above that... King, Lord need i say more?

3 reference to michael in the bible out of the 5 he is only prince in rank... nothing more tongue

see how you own book mess you up here...
Who is the King of God's Kingdom? Jesus Christ. Jesus as King is greater than all human rulers and is called "the King of those who rule as kings and Lord of those who rule as lords." (1 Timothy 6:15)" ("What Does the Bible Really Teach?" Watchtower Bible & Tract Society of New York: Brooklyn NY, 2005, p.77. My emphasis)

Heb 1:5,13 NWT.
For example, to which one of the angels did he ever say: "You are my son ... with reference to which one of the angels has he ever said: "Sit at my right hand, until I place your enemies as a stool for your feet"? (my italics).

this verse and the bold shows that not any kind of the angel... even michael... this question alone eliminate all kinds of angel... or every brand of angel...

the bible also stated that the World is not subjected to any Angel...

The Above is total[size=38pt]CRAP[/size]

[size=38pt]READ AGAIN![/size] grin grin grin

[quote author=BERNIMOORE]benalvino

and others reading the tread!

you dont need to agree with this below, but, its the real truth;

[size=18pt]Further Proofs That Shows Jesus As An Angel Before He Came To The Earth[/size]

'Thy Fellows' (definition; persons of equal ranks, position or background, a peer.)

Hebrews 1:9 Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, even thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.

obtained a more excellent name than than the angels because of inheritance, not by nature, but only by inheritance, and besides, that name was obtained, having obtained the superior name, the new name overrides the former one beign reffered to as angel, because he is been promoted

Hebrews 1:4
Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

There Is Only One Archangel Who Was Micheal Before He Came To Be Born As Human And Inherit A Name That Made Him Better Than His Fellow Angels,(If You Doubt This, Nowhere In The Old Testament That Christ Was Called Gods Son, Even Jesus Christ Was Never Mentioned In OLD testament , Except Where it Was Decreed (in psalms)Or Predicted That 'Someone Will Be Called My Son' But That Person Identity Was Unknown)

“For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee”

Hebrews 1:5

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

God never said in affirmation to the would-be Christ while in heaven before he came to die on earth that, “you are my son’ I begotten thee Christ then was not entitled

Neither the angels and the would be-Christ(the arch angel) before he came to die on earth was qualified to be called ‘my son today I have become your father’

While in heaven before he came to die on earth, would-be Christ was reffered to by God the father himself as ‘messenger’ or angel,(malachi 3:1) which further destroy the claim that jesus was the same being that is God.

It was after when the would-be Christ came to die on and during his baptism by john that the pronouncement was made that;

Luke 3:22 "You are my Son, whom I love; with you I am well pleased."

A date (today) was set on that day as to the commencement of when Christ was called by God as his son here on earth; 'You are my son; today I have become your father.”'

Hence;

Hebrews 1:5

For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

Answer; To the first of the angel, who was obedient and agreed to be transformed or born to a human couple, which as at the time he was called 'my son' by his father for the 'first time ever' he was already born as a human beign on earth (having took the form of man, and cannot be reffered to as angel as at the time he was on earth even though he was before) and thereby obtain or inherit a name that is better name only during the process and the period that he was human but later died and was exaulted above his peers having obtained a name better than that of the angels his fellow peers(formally) who were later subjected to him because he was obedient to the father who appointed him

1 Like

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 1:57am On Jul 13, 2013
benalvino

angels are messengers, according to the defination, we have spirit messenger which jesus before was one of them, and we have human messengers who are ministers or prophets,

so according to you john the baptist is an Angel along with Christ in that passage...
Again attempt to tie Jesus with Angel = FAIL.

john is a human messanger and reffered to as angel, yes according to the bible, this agreed with the defination of both greek and hebrew of angel, (Angelo) and (malawk) מלאך

mal'âk

mal-awk'

From an unusud root meaning to despatch as a deputy;[size=18pt] a messenger ; specifically of {God} that {is} an angel (also a {prophet}[/size]

let me show you people who are like john and are called human angels/messengers.

can you kindly tell me who are the 'angel of these churses below, they are human ministers of the churches, but are reffered to as angels, benalvino, check your bible and see them.

during pauls ministry, he entrusted the churches which are in Asia, Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamus, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea to a human ministers,also reffered to as angels just like john's case, this shows you that, what we think of angels maybe as a winged spirit creatures is not the real thing, i will treat the angel issue later in the day

Revelation 2:1 "To [size=14pt]the angel[/size] of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.

Revelation 2:8 "To the [size=14pt]angel[/size] of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.

Revelation 2:12 "To the [size=14pt]angel[/size] of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword.

will you start imputing errors like you did in 1(#j) on page 28,

but first,

tell me the nature of angels the way you believe that it was
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 5:56am On Jul 13, 2013
BERNIMOORE: benalvino,

here i come again after a tough day, im just going throgh the tread, and realised some additions,

let me treat them before sleeping;

a forcefull statement with no proof!

wow, i just observe something in you now, that isyou are not the dynamic type, let me show you just one of those that showed jesus is the archangel who are NOT jws, and which i have their write ups in my library

RAY FOUCHER;

What are Angels?
What are Archangels?
Jesus and Angels
Michael the Archangel
(Part 1 of 4)
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/what-are-angels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/what-are-archangels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/jesus-angels.html
http://www.jesus-resurrection.info/michael-archangel.html

so, you did not do your homework well, brother!

malachi 3:1

Darby bible and dual rhelms bible are more than 1oo yrs, older than your father! and the oldest of all the bible you posted, i told you that you are not having probs with me but the bible Dual rhelms bible translated since 1899 the oldest of all the bible you quoted, so how can the 1995, 2002, 2003 recent translations who are younger be the correct brother? sinning agaist the holy spirit can be dangerous!

again 1(#j) jesus was called 'an angel of covenant'

Douay-Rheims Bible
Behold I send my[b] angel[/b], and he shall prepare the way before my face. And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the angel of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple. Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts.

Darby Bible Translation
Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and [b]the Angel [/b]of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.

now you are saying that you lift it from somewhere and when its on your neck u show it. lol...

then are 100 years old... still like a baby to KJV.

the thing is they translate it wrong
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

the oldest of the so called every other bible there was in 1995 just 17 yrs ago,

but of the 2 oldest bibles that used angels, they are older than your father, and the oldest should be relied on than the youngest! Dual Rheims 1899 is 113yrs old

does this prove anything?
KJV is older
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 6:01am On Jul 13, 2013
BERNIMOORE:

kindergarten recitations,desperately glued to a verse in philipians,and no other one having beating black and blue all over. why cant you grow?

another forcefull statement, show me just one verse that state that jesus fellows are his apostles and other messengers like Elijah, Abraham

you cant

im tagging this obvious lie as 1(#M)

Show me show me... Yet nothing you hav shown
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 6:23am On Jul 13, 2013
BERNIMOORE: benalvino

angels are messengers, according to the defination, we have spirit messenger which jesus before was one of them, and we have human messengers who are ministers or prophets,

john is a human messanger and reffered to as angel, yes according to the bible, this agreed with the defination of both greek and hebrew of angel, (Angelo) and (malawk) מלאך

mal'âk

mal-awk'

From an unusud root meaning to despatch as a deputy;[size=18pt] a messenger ; specifically of {God} that {is} an angel (also a {prophet}[/size]

let me show you people who are like john and are called human angels/messengers.

can you kindly tell me who are the 'angel of these churses below, they are human ministers of the churches, but are reffered to as angels, benalvino, check your bible and see them.

during pauls ministry, he entrusted the churches which are in Asia, Ephesus, and to Smyrna, and to Pergamus, and to Thyatira, and to Sardis, and to Philadelphia, and to Laodicea to a human ministers,also reffered to as angels just like john's case, this shows you that, what we think of angels maybe as a winged spirit creatures is not the real thing, i will treat the angel issue later in the day

Revelation 2:1 "To [size=14pt]the angel[/size] of the church in Ephesus write: These are the words of him who holds the seven stars in his right hand and walks among the seven golden lampstands.

Revelation 2:8 "To the [size=14pt]angel[/size] of the church in Smyrna write: These are the words of him who is the First and the Last, who died and came to life again.

Revelation 2:12 "To the [size=14pt]angel[/size] of the church in Pergamum write: These are the words of him who has the sharp, double-edged sword.

but first,

John is a human angel? another desperate crap...

Rev...
and what do you understand in this verse?
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by truthislight: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
you were asked a simple question.

Who are those in revelation refered to as "angel of the church" ?

benalvino:

John is a human angel? another desperate crap...

Rev...
and what do you understand in this verse?

that ^ is not the answer to the question, try again below.

mal'âk

mal-awk'[/b]

but first,

we are waiting for your answer please.you were asked a simple question.

Are those in revelation refered to as
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
[size=18pt]Dude till you show me another name for jesus = michael or jesus called an angel forget it.[/size]
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2013
truthislight: you were asked a simple question.

Who are those in revelation refered to as "angel of the church" ?

that ^ is not the answer to the question, try again below.

we are waiting for your answer please.you were asked a simple question.

Are those in revelation refered to as

and am asking for him so say who they angel is... you dont use verse you dont understand to back your self up... can you help him? I know the angel is a spirit... I know there are 7 angels like that... what do you think?

the question have no scope... lol you quote a verse "to the angel of the church in one of those location" and you did not say who the angel is... so that's desperate...
question wont be answered unless i know what you are thinking... and i know the angel spoken of is not human.

You should help your friend and provide the name for jesus as michael with bible verse.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 4:12am On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino

now you are saying that you lift it from somewhere and when its on your neck u show it. lol...

lift what? you think that is where i got the darby bble and dual rheims from? no grin grin grin grin grin, check the links again and read-only, i dont lift works but rather i dig on my own to form mine opinion,

let me add two more bible that rendered jesus angel of covenant;

(1) Malachi 3:1
Amplified Bible (AMP)
3 Behold, I send My messenger, and he shall prepare the way before Me. And the Lord [the Messiah], Whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; the Messenger or Angel of the covenant, Whom you desire, behold, He shall come, says the Lord of hosts.

(2) Malachi 3:1
Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
3 Lo! I shall send mine angel, and he shall make ready the way before my face; and anon the Lord, whom ye seek, shall come to his holy temple, and the angel of the testament, whom ye will. Lo! he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts

plus this

(3)Douay-Rheims Bible
Behold I send my angel , and he shall prepare the way before my face. And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the angel of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple. Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts.

(4)Darby Bible Translation
Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.

i have four good witnesses of verses here benalvino, four cant be wrong! infact i only 3 witnesses to establish my proof but i provided over.

while you are yet to provide just a verse that said 'father son and holy spirit are the one beign that is God'

you are reduced to a spectator brother benalvino,you cannot quote any verse again but keep repeating john 1:1 which does not provide 3 people you claim is God, or phil 2:9 in a desperate attempt, you are hung on that rope. spectator brother benalvino see how your eyes dey see double-double with new verses im pouring out; shocked shocked shocked

where are thy friends and co partners? at least they can give you a lifeline while you are on a hot seat, they are mute,chai! grin grin grin

you said that it is only the JWs that believe that jesus is micheal i just showed you a man's link ray foucher who also share the same view but not a witness, again, i dont lift works, darby bble and dual rheims were not even in his works, check again, i think by now you should know that im not a jw, so direct your attack somewhere else! check the link again and show me what i ever copied word for word.

i only provide you with the link only to clarify that NOT only jws that believe that jesus is micheal, instead of you to admit that you dishonestly wants to change the topic that you earlier raised that only the JWs that believe that jesus is micheal
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 5:21am On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino

then are 100 years old... still like a baby to KJV.

im not saying that king james is not the oldest, i have aknowledge that earlier, but the king james you quoted [(post i tagged 1(#j)], is the recent King James 2000 Bible (©2003), cant you see that?

anyway you are fighting the bible. you have seen jesus rendered 'angel of covenant' there.

benalvino: the thing is they translate it wrong

you still maintain that? no problem,

lets see who is wrong,(they or you) pls dont tear your bible or start imputing error! error! error! if you see this o,

[size=14pt]now lets proceeds to where i will show you from your own bible now, this angel of covenant (in malachi 3:1) who, was also savior, and a redeemer also rendered angel in your own bible now;

Isaiah 63:9

"In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them; in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old".

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"In all their affliction He was afflicted, And the angel of His presence saved them; In His love and in His mercy He redeemed them, And He lifted them and carried them all the days of old".

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
"In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bare them, and carried them all the days of old".

who is the savior and redeemer ? deny this again and i will still show you more![/size]
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 7:17am On Jul 14, 2013

lift what? you think that is where i got the darby bble and dual rheims from? no grin grin grin grin grin, check the links again and read-only, i dont lift works but rather i dig on my own to form mine opinion,

let me add two more bible that rendered jesus angel of covenant;

(1) Malachi 3:1
Amplified Bible (AMP)
3 Behold, I send My messenger, and he shall prepare the way before Me. And the Lord [the Messiah], Whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; the Messenger or Angel of the covenant, Whom you desire, behold, He shall come, says the Lord of hosts.

(2) Malachi 3:1
Wycliffe Bible (WYC)
3 Lo! I shall send mine angel, and he shall make ready the way before my face; and anon the Lord, whom ye seek, shall come to his holy temple, and the angel of the testament, whom ye will. Lo! he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts

plus this

(3)Douay-Rheims Bible
Behold I send my angel , and he shall prepare the way before my face. And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the angel of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple. Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts.

(4)Darby Bible Translation
Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.

i have four good witnesses of verses here benalvino, four cant be wrong! infact i only 3 witnesses to establish my proof but i provided over.

while you are yet to provide just a verse that said 'father son and holy spirit are the one beign that is God'

you are reduced to a spectator brother benalvino,you cannot quote any verse again but keep repeating john 1:1 which does not provide 3 people you claim is God, or phil 2:9 in a desperate attempt, you are hung on that rope. spectator brother benalvino see how your eyes dey see double-double with new verses im pouring out; shocked shocked shocked

where are thy friends and co partners? at least they can give you a lifeline while you are on a hot seat, they are mute,chai! grin grin grin

you said that it is only the JWs that believe that jesus is micheal i just showed you a man's link ray foucher who also share the same view but not a witness, again, i dont lift works, darby bble and dual rheims were not even in his works, check again, i think by now you should know that im not a jw, so direct your attack somewhere else! check the link again and show me what i ever copied word for word.

i only provide you with the link only to clarify that NOT only jws that believe that jesus is micheal, instead of you to admit that you dishonestly wants to change the topic that you earlier raised that only the JWs that believe that jesus is micheal

[size=28pt]Sorry man no one to play with you here. i am done going in circles[/size] ... [size=28pt]So you Win even if you are wrong[/size]
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by truthislight: 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

[size=28pt]Sorry man no one to play with you here. i am done going in circles[/size] ... [size=28pt]So you Win even if you are wrong[/size]

He is not wrong!
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2013
truthislight:

He is not wrong!

Am asking to provide a scripture that says Michael is another name for Jesus or Jesus called by the name Michael... till then adius.

Question for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/1358087/jesus-not-mediator-everyone
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino

benalvino:

[size=28pt]Sorry man no one to play with you here. i am done going in circles ... So you Win even if you are wrong[/size]

[size=28pt]wow![/size] im honored with this (in blue), although im not seeking the credit but the truth, but all in Gods glory,

you are welcome bro. benalvino, take my e-handshake of friendship, abi we still dey fight? pls accept my warm greeting, im not bothered by some insults here, i deal with clients that are more insultive but i keep my focus!

To show you that im not taking it personal with you, for example, when you create a tread saying that i and others 'said satan is devine' when you cannot trace just one comment from me to confirm that, i choose not to comment on that tread because it will be diversionary, but you ironically you were the one defending God instead of us that you joined on the tread, i do agree with your point on 'the freewill issue' that God gave to man and must commend you on that even though you create the tread with bias. i stand for the truth, and that does not mean that i will not disagree with you in any controversial topic, thats why i love christianity more than islam, we can debate having common grounds.

again you are welcome!
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 3:50pm On Jul 14, 2013
truthislight

friend, benalvino is not making a case of who is wrong, he said 'even if you are wrong'(a subordinate clause) anyway how is your sunday?

truthislight;He is not wrong!

i think i like benalvino for his consistency, others fled with nothing to contribute at least on this tread.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2013
BERNIMOORE: truthislight

friend, benalvino is not making a case of who is wrong, he said 'even if you are wrong'(a subordinate clause) anyway how is your sunday?

i think i like benalvino for his consistency, others fled with nothing to contribute at least on this tread.

thing is am tired of going round and round of same thing... so no point continuing and thats what others felt...
https://www.nairaland.com/1321883/did-jesus-preexist-birth-honeychild/13 this link is an example...
the link in the other post is another one... if you can go and defend another wrong teaching you guys are making...
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 4:13pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino

Am asking to provide a scripture that says Michael is another name for Jesus or Jesus called by the name Michael... till then adius.

it is not neccesary because of the fact that 'throughout the old testament' the name 'jesus christ' was hidden, not even mentioned or used even once from Genesis till malachi, but only revealed in the NT. it is Gods grand plan to keep the name 'jesus christ' secret throughout, are you saying that jesus is not existing throughout the events in old testament? he was, i will show you some points in my next post only if it will be neccesary, i will provide proof beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
thing is am tired of going round and round of same thing... so no point continuing and thats what others felt..

sorry, because your points are not convincing me at all, the one i agree with i have indicated that above, you need to defend with enough facts beyond any reasonable doubt

its funny that you are talking of others, pls THEY GOT NOTHING TO OFFER, its like asking you to defend your CV, but you can only defend part but couldnt defend other part and wants the interviewer to be convinced just like that when others can defend every detail of their CV off-hand.

so, if you say that you are tired , Good, you have tried, but not convincing, but for others of the same view? Nothing to offer, bible speak about 'true believers with nothing to be ashamed of'

i dont need to go to other treads, but if i went through and deem it neccesary to join, i will... this one was sanitised to a level, thats my criteria, but i would say that it is to my credit that you left, again you are welcome.

lest i forget, you said in your last post that ; 'another wrong teaching you guys are making...' pls add 'in your opinion' you may found out that what you perceive is only limited to you, and you cant force anybody, i cant for you neither you force me, unless we come to a round table a debate, and present facts!

thanks
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 4:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
BERNIMOORE: .

sorry, because your points are not convincing me at all, the one i agree with i have indicated that above, you need to defend with enough facts beyond any reasonable doubt

its funny that you are talking of others, pls THEY GOT NOTHING TO OFFER, its like asking you to defend your CV, but you can only defend part but couldnt defend other part and wants the interviewer to be convinced just like that when others can defend every detail of their CV off-hand.

so, if you say that you are tired , Good, you have tried, but not convincing, but for others of the same view? Nothing to offer, bible speak about 'true believers with nothing to be ashamed of'

i dont need to go to other treads, but if i went through and deem it neccesary to join, i will... this one was sanitised to a level, thats my criteria, but i would say that it is to my credit that you left, again you are welcome.

lest i forget, you said in your last post that ; 'another wrong teaching you guys are making...' pls add 'in your opinion' you may found out that what you perceive is only limited to you, and you cant force anybody, i cant for you neither you force me, unless we come to a round table a debate, and present facts!

thanks

Same with your point smiley you couldnt tell me where Jesus was called michael so no need to go on... my last respond on this
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
i did show you,

Angel of his presence who was a 'savior and redeemer'

Isaiah 63:9

"In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the angel of his presence saved them; in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; he lifted them up and carried them all the days of old".
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by truthislight: 10:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

Question for you.

You that dont even know who is called "Angel of the church" in Revelation, how can you be an authority that we or people should take you seriousely ?

Is it anything that you dont know that you call a lie ?

Smh for you.

1 Like

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by truthislight: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2013
BERNIMOORE: truthislight

Am well, my sunday is ok.

Saying the truth for the sake of the truth is pleasing to God and men.

He likes to dodge the truth.

I only hope the point that has been made so far is not wasted on him.

Thanks though.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by truthislight: 10:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
benalvino:

Same with your point smiley you couldnt tell me where Jesus was called michael so no need to go on... my last respond on this

a lot of evidence have been shown on this thread and others, your denial is in your head.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 11:04pm On Jul 14, 2013
truthislight:

a lot of evidence have been shown on this thread and others, your denial is in your head.

look who is talking about evidence...
abeg go sleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Shatta Wale Will Commit Suicide – Prophet Charles Dady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 186
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.