Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

"Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! - Religion (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! (25736 Views)

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / Will I Be Making A Mistake By Becoming A Jehovah's Witness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2013
BERNIMOORE: Benalvino

let me add this, to educate you(my teacher,you know im a smart student)

here is it;

[size=18pt]The English word “angel”

is in Greek = angelos

and

the Hebrew= malawk, and

literally means “messenger”[/size]

check b4 we proceed!

Meh... you failed. keep trying...
you no get case
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

laughter grin grin grin

after stealing another mans work on creation (lutz) and i warned you to desist, you now resort to adding 'words not imputed by an author originally to darby , and Dual rhelms bible below? rev 22, still says if you add+ or minus- do you know the consequencies,

see the obvious forgery you did by adding 'error' not imputed originally bolded below; benalvino; Darby bible and Dual rhelms bible;

benalvino:

New International Version (©2011)
"I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come," says the LORD Almighty.

New Living Translation (©2007)
"Look! I am sending my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. Then the Lord you are seeking will suddenly come to his Temple. The messenger of the covenant, whom you look for so eagerly, is surely coming," says the LORD of Heaven's Armies.

English Standard Version (©2001)
“Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. And the Lord whom you seek will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant in whom you delight, behold, he is coming, says the LORD of hosts.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"Behold, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. And the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; and the messenger of the covenant, in whom you delight, behold, He is coming," says the LORD of hosts.

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Behold, I will send my[b] messenger[/b], and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he shall come, saith the LORD of hosts.

Holman Christian Standard Bible (©2009)
See, I am going to send My messenger, and he will clear the way before Me. Then the Lord you seek will suddenly come to His temple, the Messenger of the covenant you desire--see, He is coming," says the LORD of Hosts.

International Standard Version (©2012)
"Watch out! I'm sending my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly, the LORD you are looking for will come to his Temple. He is the[b] messenger[/b] of the covenant whom you desire. Watch out! He is coming!" says the LORD of the Heavenly Armies.

NET Bible (©2006)
"I am about to send my messenger, who will clear the way before me. Indeed, the Lord you are seeking will suddenly come to his temple, and the[b] messenger[/b] of the covenant, whom you long for, is certainly coming," says the LORD who rules over all.

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
"I'm going to send my messenger, and he will clear the way ahead of me. Then the Lord you are looking for will suddenly come to his temple. The messenger of the promise will come. He is the one you want," says the LORD of Armies.

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom you seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom you delight in: behold, he shall come, says the LORD of hosts.

American King James Version
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the LORD, whom you seek, shall suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom you delight in: behold, he shall come, said the LORD of hosts.

American Standard Version
Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom ye desire, behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Behold I send my angel(error), and he shall prepare the way before my face. And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the angel(error) of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple. Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts.

Darby Bible Translation
Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel(error) of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.

English Revised Version
Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, shall suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in, behold, he cometh, saith the LORD of hosts.

Webster's Bible Translation
Behold, I will send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me: and the Lord, whom ye seek, will suddenly come to his temple, even the messenger of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he will come, saith the LORD of hosts.

World English Bible
"Behold, I send my messenger, and he will prepare the way before me; and the Lord, whom you seek, will suddenly come to his temple; and the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, behold, he comes!" says Yahweh of Armies.

Young's Literal Translation
Lo, I am sending My messenger, And he hath prepared a way before Me, And suddenly come in unto his temple Doth the Lord whom ye are seeking, Even the messenger of the covenant, Whom ye are desiring, Lo, he is coming, said Jehovah of Hosts.

i have exposed you, i told you that you are not having probs with me but the bible Dual rhelms bible translated since 1899 the oldest of all the bible you quoted, so how can the 1995, 2002, 2003 recent translations who are younger be the correct brother? sinning agaist the holy spirit can be dangerous!

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2013
BERNIMOORE: benalvino

laughter grin grin grin

after stealing another mans work on creation (lutz) and i warned you to desist, you now resort to adding 'words not imputed by an author originally to darby , and Dual rhelms bible below? rev 22, still says if you add+ or minus- do you know the consequencies,

see the obvious forgery you did by adding 'error' not imputed originally bolded below; benalvino; Darby bible and Dual rhelms bible;

i have exposed you, i told you that you are not having probs with me but the bible Dual rhelms bible translated since 1899 the oldest of all the bible you quoted, so how can the 1995, 2002, 2003 recent translations who are younger be the correct brother? sinning agaist the holy spirit can be dangerous!

I pointed out the 2 bibles you quoted from as error you are singing rubbish... even your New world translation didnt make that error...
all bibles says messenger including the one they gave you in kingdom hall... yet you choose 2 that makes error or mistranslates it is a petty
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by Itsfacts: 11:20am On Jul 10, 2013

laughter grin grin grin

Hey monkey I have banana. When you post the Hebrew for Malawk did you reference it? I dont know why be Ben is talking with you. All I see is mumu who is trying to upgrade to mentally ill
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

why do you remove the 'short defination you pasted' to deceive below;

benalvino

[size=18pt]Malawk: a messenger[/size].

[size=18pt]aggelos: an angel[/size]

here is your original post i earlier tagged (1#h)

see it in your own quote (just in page 27),

benalvino:

[size=18pt]malak: a messenger[/size]
Original Word: מַלְאָך
Part of Speech: Noun Masculine
Transliteration: malak
Phonetic Spelling: (mal-awk')
[size=18pt]Short Definition: angel[/size]

im tagging this further 'deliberate withrawal of the short defination' 1(#i)

just keep doing it, you will be be suprised!
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

are you resorting to obvious forgery?
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 11:37am On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

I pointed out the 2 bibles you quoted from as error you are singing rubbish... even your New world translation didnt make that error...
all bibles says messenger including the one they gave you in kingdom hall... yet you choose 2 that makes error or mistranslates it is a petty

you imputed(after you have failed in the defination above) not point out! okay, the original verse does not include error that is a clear case of forgery!

benalvino;

Douay-Rheims Bible
Behold I send my angel (error), and he shall prepare the way before my face. And presently the Lord, whom you seek, and the angel (error) of the testament, whom you desire, shall come to his temple. Behold he cometh, saith the Lord of hosts.

Darby Bible Translation
Behold, I send my messenger, and he shall prepare the way before me; and the Lord whom ye seek will suddenly come to his temple, and the Angel (error) of the covenant, whom ye delight in: behold, he cometh, saith Jehovah of hosts.

im also tagging this obvious forgery as 1(#j)
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2013

you imputed(after you have failed in the defination above) not point out! okay, the original verse does not (include[b] error[/b]) that is a clear case of forgery!

itsfact is right... you are a monkey. hahahaha now i know you have no brain... you cant even comprehend that am showing you that the red font "angel" is error... lol and the bold fonts are what is suppose to be there from other bible... Are you with your senses? or you are comfirming itsfacts that indeed the organisation are with your brain?
ahahahahahaha desperate attempt...

"God did not send some angel to rescue mankind. He made the supreme sacrifice of sending his only-begotten Son..." The Watchtower, 2/15/1991, p. 14

^^ from your organisation in 1991... all you guys know is to teach lies. you can insert your oldest watchtower cd rom and check.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

what an irony! you demostrate a sign of frustration you earlier spoke about?

benalvino:itsfact is right... you are a monkey. hahahaha now i know you have no brain... you cant even comprehend that am showing you that the red font "angel" is error... lol and the bold fonts are what is suppose to be there from other bible... Are you with your senses? or you are comfirming itsfacts that indeed the organisation are with your brain?
ahahahahahaha desperate attempt...

on page 23, you advised someone against attack, below;

[b]benalvino:[/b]treat every attack with a grain of salt. when attack on a debate it shows sign of frustration. I don't care just do my thing

anyway im taking that advice of your, im going to 'treat every attack with a grain of salt. when attack on a debate it shows sign of frustration'

im tagging this irony situation as (1#k)
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

"God did not send some angel to rescue mankind. He made the supreme sacrifice of sending his only-begotten Son..." The Watchtower, 2/15/1991, p. 14

^^ from your organisation in 1991... all you guys know is to teach lies. you can insert your oldest watchtower cd rom and check.

im not a Jehovahs Witnesses for the 4th time, so im not aware of that journal you alledgely quoted, maybe if im chanced i will try and seek to borrow from a friend who is JW,

dont divert the topic, okay?

i have told you that i dont even post from NWT its rare, but rather i dig on my own using all bibles expecially some of the oldest.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2013

what an irony! you demostrate a sign of frustration you earlier spoke about?

on page 23, you advised someone against attack, below;

anyway im taking that advice of your, im going to 'treat every attack with a grain of salt. when attack on a debate it shows sign of frustration'

im tagging this irony situation as (1#k)

meh... am not frustrated... I agree with what he said... he says you are a monkey and i said yes... you are one tongue
and trust me i agree with him... I use to tell him to stop but no point at the moment cause i confirmed it my self...
yeah you should take it as a grain of salt... grin
no need to feel bad cause you log on to nairaland cheesy
well i still agree with him and true2god. I thought he was talking out of hate... now i see why you change your ID and lie you are not barister, that barister is your elder bro...
I see why you lie you not JW at first but you are a fan of JW...
you just trying too hard. soon you will change your ID again and like that bernimoore was your son.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

you are frustrated, sorry for that;

meh... am not frustrated... I agree with what he said... he says you are a monkey and i said yes... you are one
and trust me i agree with him... I use to tell him to stop but no point at the moment cause i confirmed it my self...
yeah you should take it as a grain of salt...
no need to feel bad cause you log on to nairaland
well i still agree with him and true2god. I thought he was talking out of hate... now i see why you change your ID and lie you are not barister, that barister is your elder bro...
I see why you lie you not JW at first but you are a fan of JW...
you just trying too hard. soon you will change your ID again and like that bernimoore was your son.

you are yet to prove that:

1, im a barrister/or barrister (its not even an issue, but prove)

2, that im a JW

But then, that does not stop you from showing us a verse in the bible that says 'the father, the son, and holy spirit is the same beign that is God

simple.

im waiting for that, i have shown you a bible verse that refers to jesus as a messenger/angel, you fought the bible, and not me

[size=18pt]'the father, the son, and holy spirit is the same beign that is God

show a bible verse, not of creation, or how christ is in you or me except you want to make me part of trinity, and that will be 4 in 1, show a verse that says they are the 'same one beign' now[/size]

if you want to be taken seriously!
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2013
BERNIMOORE from watchtoer 1991 i quote

[size=38pt]"God did not send some angel to rescue mankind. He made the supreme sacrifice of sending his only-begotten Son..." The Watchtower, 2/15/1991, p. 14[/size]

[size=18pt]"Jesus Christ further deserves honor because he is Jehovahs chief angel, or archangel." The Watchtower, 2/1/1991, p. 17[/size]

[size=18pt]"A religion that teaches lies cannot be true." The Watchtower, 12/1/1991, p. [/size]
The only Correct thing hahahaha^^
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 1:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
[size=18pt]to clear the air, you(benalvino) quoted this journal below; not me, aare you adding my name to answer the querry? which i will do even though i have not gone through the journal, and im not a JW, but you are making case here 'some angels' while im making case for an,a/single entity Arch/chief-angel[/size] grin grin grin

benalvino: BERNIMOORE
from watchtoer 1991 i quote

[size=38pt]"God did not send some angel to rescue mankind. He made the supreme sacrifice of sending his only-begotten Son..." The Watchtower, 2/15/1991, p. 14[/size]
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2013
BERNIMOORE: to clear the air, you quoted this journal below; not me,

the people who taught you that jesus is angel are confused thats the point... they said he did not send some angels that he sent his only begotten son...

yet they say he is angel in same magazine...

this is how confused you are... same organization in the magazine is talking about any religion that doesnt teach the truth... that they Got right grin

[size=18pt]i am with 2010 watchtower library. cool[/size]
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 1:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

benalvino:

the people who taught you that jesus is angel are confused thats the point... they said he did not send some angels that he sent his only begotten son...

this is how confused you are... same organization in the magazine is talking about any religion that doesnt teach the truth... that they Got right grin

since you are with the library, paste the whole page or whole paragraph of where you quoted, and create another tread i will join you,

and while creating another tread, let me in my own understanding blow this off, on my own

in my next post
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2013
see for your self :p

Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

benalvino:

since you are with the library, paste the whole page or whole paragraph of where you quoted, and create another tread i will join you,

and while creating another tread, let me in my own understanding blow this off, i taught myself on my own,ok

in my next post watch!
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
^^ if you read further they said not even one of the angels can pay the ransom hahahahahahaha your case is dead... your organisation is confused

From the picture above
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino
im not JW, but

[size=18pt]paste the whole page 14 of the same journal here on this tread

where the archangel stuff is discused

im waiting [/size]
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
you lied below in your post,

benalvino: ^^ if you read further they said not even one of the angels can pay the ransom hahahahahahaha your case is dead... your organisation is confused

From the picture above

[size=18pt]they never mentioned one of the angel,they were reffering to sinfull humans, you falsefully imput that,

see the bible verse they quoted,

Psalm 49:6-8
New International Version (NIV)
6 those who trust in their wealth
and boast of their great riches?
7 No one can redeem the life of another
or give to God a ransom for them—
8 the ransom for a life is costly,
no payment is ever enough—[/size]

im tagging this falsification 1(#L)
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
im not JW, but

[size=18pt]paste the whole page 14 of the same journal here on this tread

where the archangel stuff is discused

im waiting [/size]

you are arguing and you dont have library lol... am even more Jw than you. I know about your religion more than you. so dont think i did not considered becoming one... i grew up with close friends in JW... as a kid i attended alot. I love my book of bible story. But today i hardly Go church cause when i enter and see Pastor speaking in Tongues you wont find me there again.

I look into religion. you dont know anything about your religion and its a shame... its like you dont know anything about your wife.
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
BERNIMOORE: you lied below in your post,

[size=18pt]they never mentioned one of the angel,they were reffering to sinfull humans, you falsefully imput that,

see the bible verse they quoted,

Psalm 49:6-8
New International Version (NIV)
6 those who trust in their wealth
and boast of their great riches?
7 No one can redeem the life of another
or give to God a ransom for them—
8 the ransom for a life is costly,
no payment is ever enough—[/size]

you they buy excuse lol... that picture is not edited. i ask you to check your watchtower library. tongue
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by BERNIMOORE: 1:53pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino

you are arguing and you dont have library lol... am even more Jw than you. I know about your religion more than you. so dont think i did not considered becoming one... i grew up with close friends in JW... as a kid i attended alot. I love my book of bible story. But today i hardly Go church cause when i enter and see Pastor speaking in Tongues you wont find me there again.

I look into religion. you dont know anything about your religion and its a shame... its like you dont know anything about your wife.

[size=18pt]paste page 14 the way you pasted pg 17, i swear you are afraid to do that, because you 'lifted a sentence out ot the context'

if you are bold enough paste it!

but then im treating the same querry on my own, and will paste it next,[/size]
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2013

[size=18pt]paste page 14 the way you pasted pg 17, i swear you are afraid to do that, because you 'lifted a sentence out ot the context'

if you are bold enough paste it!

but then im treating the same querry on my own, and will paste it next,[/size]

these are not out of context at all

"Jesus Christ further deserves honor because he is Jehovahs chief angel, or archangel." The Watchtower, 2/1/1991, p. 17
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
i make the page you asked for smiley
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
@benalvino.......

Is the arch angel some angel??

Answer please........
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid: @benalvino.......

Is the arch angel some angel??

Answer please........

tell bernimoore his page is ready lol
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2013
In the other watchtower edition of 1991 you quoted that sounded to you like a contradiciton,didn't you see the claus arch??......

Is the arch angel some angel??....

Answer please.....
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
benalvino:

tell bernimoore his page is ready lol

Please answer my question......
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by benalvino(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
ijawkid:

Please answer my question......

archangel = angel your teaching...

only begotten son of God =/= angel

watchtower said he did not send some angel...
what did not say is that he did not send some angel but he sent the arch angel...

what they said is he sent his only Begotten son. which kind excuse you wan apply here?

addition which of the angel did he eveer say you are my son?
Re: "Firstborn" Does It Mean First Created? Jehovah's Witness! by ijawkid(m): 2:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
Ok benalvino....

Answer this...

Is the firstborn son some son??....

Please take note of the clause......

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (Reply)

Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' / Want 1Trillion Naira? Church Poster / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.