Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,311 members, 7,943,751 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:08 AM

Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! (12744 Views)

Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) / My Colleague And I Are Sleeping With The Same Girl - Should I Tell Him? / Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by sweetums: 4:30pm On May 21, 2008
Then fucking do it already since you're both so hung up on it. Geez. What a waste of everyone's time
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Patryke(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2008
Swthrt, there's definitely nothing wrong with you with regards your sex urges, you have blood flowing in your veins, but u need to pray to God for his graces to raise you above these VERY VERY strong demon of fornication. Already, you both have fornicated because the holy book says even in thoughts not necessarily in action. Now! i will advise from experience:
1- You need to observe your guy closely there's something he's hiding from you. eg. his past or something not too good.
2-when a guy touches a girl and says he's testing to score then you know he's also fighting very hard to resist the urge which he's secretly craving for.
3- call his bluff whenever he threatens and pretend you are no longer interested, he will sit up.
4- release yourself n have sex legally by dragging him to pastor to bless your union quietly after a small intro, i'll stop here so u can digest this then i'll give you more tips. stay blessed.

1 Like

Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Sery: 5:08pm On May 21, 2008
I think you are having normal reactions, as other posters have said, this is inevitable in long relationships, especially one with no end (as per wedding date) in sight. You need to both acknowledge your urges and sit down and talk seriously and prayerfully, because once you start down that lane, there is no stopping !

You also have to understand that your boyfriend is conflicted between following his very human urges towards someone he's attracted to and being true to his christianity.

Finally, you will do well to desist from placing yourselves in such situation that makes it impossible to be in control of those overwhelming emotions (like the sleepover thingy) Be wise as a serpent and harmless as a dove !

1 Like

Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by kolopin(f): 12:44pm On May 22, 2008
hi dear, im glad you know what is right and you are willing to obey the Lord's commandment. It does not matter if you have had sex before or not what matters now is the state of your mind and what you are ready to let go of, remember no good thing comes without a sacrifice. ill advice you stop tempting yourself, think about YOU, what is it that easily turns you on and avoid it, you leave with enough quilt as it is dont add his. stop using the fact that you had sex before as an alliby for been weaker than he is.find out what works for you and with God by you, you will pull through. trust me His Grace is sufficient.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by gbengaza: 5:22pm On May 22, 2008
my dear if you are as sincere as you sound i first of all commend your boldness and honesty,the first and the most difficult step in solving a problem is to admit that you have one which you have done,what you should do is to go for counselling right away.www.achieversideas.com
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by nellydamz: 10:23pm On May 22, 2008
Thank you very much for your comments. Appreciate it! Keep it coming
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by 1MANARMY: 2:24am On May 23, 2008
if you think you are about commiting serious crime you better depart beore is too late. kiss
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by superboi(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2008
una never do am yet?since dat time, abegggggggg
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by nellydamz: 12:21pm On May 24, 2008
I never @Superboi. We have stopped going to each other's place. We meet in an open place and God is helping us.

Thanks kolopin for your post, very encouraging.

Thanks Sery.

To people that i've contributed positively to this post. God will continue to bless u all and also he will send divine help concerning your situation
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by finguy(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2008
the best way to put an end to a bad habit is to know the dangers in it, that is the way i let go of my smoking habits, so i tried it with sex, i read, books, like the place of sex, the spiritual effects of sex, sex and marriage, delay in marriage, Gods intention on sex, etc, you know what i still have sex,
that thing's so hard to let go, once you've tasted it, so i understand your pain,and staying away wont help much cos you will be wanking often, i know cos i tried it. well the only way out is God, just keep praying.he will help you.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by dadsgal(f): 4:34pm On May 26, 2008
I think you should calm yourself down for a while and examine yourself.i thank God that someone like you knows that having sex before marriage is a sin which is known as comiting fornication.i believe that we can say to ourselves that our yes is our yes and our no,is our no because no force on earth and none in hell can change your will because your will is yours.take it up to your self that you must be a changed person and i tell sincerely that your bf and you youreslf will see those changes.always no that GOD sees all what we do both hidden and openly.
thanks and take care.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by rancetech(m): 3:00am On Jun 14, 2008
Well, as a born again child of God, you are not even supposed to go visit this guy at all. There would always be temptations when a man and a woman are together alone. So refrain from going to his place to visit or even spend the night. You guys can meet at the church, or any public place till you get married.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by abikelat(f): 4:50pm On Jul 03, 2008
This is avery serious matter
As far as he allows u kiss him and he responds then he should be able to give sex to you
Or u wll find sumone else abeg cry
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by francessby(f): 2:33pm On Jul 04, 2008
How are going to know if he will satisfy you when you people finally married, anyway if you said that you don't want to be tempting him you better stop going to his house
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Novacaine(m): 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2008
I think your man is a slow fella why not come over here and let me beat that coochie up grin
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by sugarholic: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2008
big ddeal,
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by MrInfo1(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2008
Have u guys done it yet? u bera cus it wink sounds like fun
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Shaz(f): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2008
Y'all shouldin go insulting and yeah, maybe Nellydamz should have asked in the Religion or Romance Section cuz there'd be people to answer politely
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by nellydamz: 9:38am On Jan 14, 2009
Thank you for the valuable contribution. We are still going strong and improving, we haven't had sex by God's grace.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by tasty: 11:34am On Jan 14, 2009
Are u sure he's not giving it somewhere else? Pls am available and so tastyyyyy!
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by sparta(f): 1:16pm On Jan 14, 2009
Girl, just get married. Believe you cant keep fighting your urges. Wetin una dey wait for sef? abi your guy no get money to put you for house. You better go do small traditional wedding or go registry b4 yawa go gass, ojigbijigbi o kiss
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by nellydamz: 5:24pm On Jan 14, 2009
@ tasty, that's not very nice. I'm very sure that he is not giving it to someone else.

@Sparta, he's completing his masters and i'm in final year of undergrad. so we don't want to get married yet, there's no point in rushing to marriage only because of sex urges. As u mentioned about money, we have to be financially ready, first & foremost spiritually,amogst others.

God has been doing wonders in our relationship. There are better things to do than to have sex. we are still both focusing on our courtship for now.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Magz(m): 6:04pm On Jan 14, 2009
Your boyfriend is either a fool, or he is not the one for you. If he is so spiritual, and if he truly loves you, he will propose to you as soon as possible, marry you, and satisfy you in every way that a man can satisfy a woman. No guy should be so cold and so judgemental. We are only humans, you know?
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by nellydamz: 6:23pm On Jan 14, 2009
@Magz-I'm BAFFLED! I actually don't know what to write back to your comment. If you want to comment, it's nice to be constructive rather than being rude and you're the one that was judgemental. It is well!

I'd like to see you get married to a girl when you think you're not fully ready yet in every way. SEX should not be the only reason of getting married.

Suggestions from you should be disregard.

Shallom
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Aragonc: 7:55pm On Jan 14, 2009
Girl,remember what the boble said, IT IS BETTER THAT YOU ARE NOT BORN,THAN TO LEAD ONE OF THESE PEOPLE ASTRAY.call me whenever you are on heat.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by tpia: 8:32pm On Jan 14, 2009
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Magz(m): 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2009
nellydamz:

@Magz-I'm BAFFLED! I actually don't know what to write back to your comment. If you want to comment, it's nice to be constructive rather than being rude and you're the one that was judgemental. It is well!

I'd like to see you get married to a girl when you think you're not fully ready yet in every way. SEX should not be the only reason of getting married.

Suggestions from you should be disregard.

Shallom

Sorry, wasn't trying to be rude at all! Honest, yes. Not rude. I was just telling you my take on the matter. I mean, does he love you? If he does, then there should be no question at all, for when someone is truly in love it is definate and sure. So, he should be ready to marry. But, if he loves you, but is not ready to make the commitment, then he is a fool because a man who is in love does not let anything happen that may cause him to lose his lady.

Disregard me if you want, I was only trying to help (which is what you asked for anyways).

Peace and Love, Magz smiley
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by nellydamz: 10:41pm On Jan 14, 2009
Well, I will definitely disregard your comment. It was my fault that I disclose my previous problems and some of u guys can't understand or reason if you're not in the person's shoes. Hence, I will disregard any other documents from anybody. I don't care if you re-quote my message, I shall call upon my God before I asked humans for help.

The problem is SOLVED, i do not need your contributions anymore. Thanks to people that have given valuable/mature/scriptural contributions to the thread, God will always remember you whenever you call upon him.

Shallom
Nellydamz
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by folkzy(f): 11:08pm On Jan 14, 2009
Good luck and I will advise you not to take every suggestions on NL as some people do not have a clue about relationship or they won't even use the same suggestion when they are in the same trials. Cast all your cares to God, he will answer.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Magz(m): 11:11pm On Jan 14, 2009
folkzy:

Cast all your cares to God, he will answer.

Yes, she got that right!! smiley

1 Like

Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by chyk91(m): 12:16am On Jan 15, 2009
what i will advice is that u dont go to his house and only see him in public places to avoid the temptation, then tell him not to touch u as this would trigger a reaction(it happens to everyone, a male sees a naked female seducing him and has a hard on, a female gets touched in the right places and has the urge), then pls this is about the most important dont kiss him, the problem with u kissing him is that it makes u look flirty especially if u started the kiss and it is one of the easiest way to turn someone on, a kiss cn give u a hard on or make u wet as the case may be, so avoid this and lastly, tell ur pastor, this way he can counsel u guys and even chastise u if need be and most importantly he will pray 4 u guys. take care.
Re: Help Help! My Boyfriend And I Are In Danger Of Committing Serious Fornication! by Czarskit(m): 2:09am On Jan 15, 2009
I'm quite impressed with dis!
Well I'd advice dat u spend less time with him alone.
Get MARRIED as soon as u are ready, no delays!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Really Cute Words To Say To Your Girlfriend That Will Make Her Miss You Forev / Where Do I Find Ashawo Brothels In Awka? / Women, Why Do You Allow Men Get Away With So Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.