Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,027 members, 7,906,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:59 PM

Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! (135626 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2013
dmcdad:
That's one silly thing abiut their subscription, it expires at 12midnight and not calculated in a 24 hour period. I have suffered from that countless times too especially when I get to subscribe at the early hours of the night...

ok 12 midnite, no wonder. so next time i will do dat in d morning then.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Bravoosii: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2013
Guys, pls will the airtel weekly bis work on an android device? If yes, please what's the activation code and the data cap?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2013
WHAT IS WRONG WITH AIRTEL, THE 3G IS NOT WORKING. WHEN YOU SWITCH TO 3G NETWORK OF AIRTEL IT GOES OFF, BUT WHEN YOU SWITCH TO 2G IT COME BACK AGAIN. AM I THE ONLY ONE FACING THIS ISSUE ON MY ANDROID?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 4:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bravoosii: Guys, pls will the airtel weekly bis work on an android device? If yes, please what's the activation code and the data cap?

yes, it working on android. presently am using the day plan which expires 12 midnight each time one subscribes. the data is 81mb....*440*18# for N100 but for other weekly or monthly, guess you need to check their website.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by jude33084(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2013
Kpimp: I subscribe this morning on iphone when I check d data cap na 2gig.I call their cc dem still tell me say na unlimited say d 2 gig just Dey dere, bt d 2gig Dey reduce as I Dey download app for app store.remainin like 1.9gig sha

Hahaha! cheesy grin laughh cheesy don ˚make me°º≈give tongue °º≈boko haram cheesy °º ur pin sad tongue
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by naijaobi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2013
peteregwu: WHAT IS WRONG WITH AIRTEL, THE 3G IS NOT WORKING. WHEN YOU SWITCH TO 3G NETWORK OF AIRTEL IT GOES OFF, BUT WHEN YOU SWITCH TO 2G IT COME BACK AGAIN. AM I THE ONLY ONE FACING THIS ISSUE ON MY ANDROID?
well it depends on ur area bro.. As for me, airtel is very very fast i my area...i stream youtube videos with edge network sef.. So i guess its frm ur area.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
naijaobi:
well it depends on ur area bro.. As for me, airtel is very very fast i my area...i stream youtube videos with edge network sef.. So i guess its frm ur area.

ok, maybe. as at yesterday it wa on and very fast. well, hopes it comes back again and permanently, browsing with 2g network is not it at all. thanks any way.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2013
peteregwu: WHAT IS WRONG WITH AIRTEL, THE 3G IS NOT WORKING. WHEN YOU SWITCH TO 3G NETWORK OF AIRTEL IT GOES OFF, BUT WHEN YOU SWITCH TO 2G IT COME BACK AGAIN. AM I THE ONLY ONE FACING THIS ISSUE ON MY ANDROID?
This happens to me whenever their service is down especially in my vicinity. Does it always occure or it just happened?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Bravoosii: 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2013
peteregwu:

yes, it working on android. presently am using the day plan which expires 12 midnight each time one subscribes. the data is 81mb....*440*18# for N100 but for other weekly or monthly, guess you need to check their website.
Did you top the daily plan with 10mb or it worked without it for your android?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Bravoosii: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls anyone who know the code for the weekly airtel BIS and the data cap should kindly drop it here. Thanks
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by duwdu: 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bravoosii: Pls anyone who know the code for the weekly airtel BIS and the data cap should kindly drop it here. Thanks

BB "Unlimited" Weekly (??mb)- =N=525; Dial *440*17# OR Send bbuw to 440.
BB "Complete" Weekly (50mb) - =N=350; Dial *440*20# OR Send bbcw to 440.

P34c3
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
dmcdad:
This happens to me whenever their service is down especially in my vicinity. Does it always occure or it just happened?

actually I have not eexperienced it before, this is my first time. info receive 3g network in my locality all these while. this is one just started today. I just discovered that each time I go outside my house, the 3g returns, and when go back to the house, it goes off again. only the 2g network works in my house.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2013
Bravoosii: Did you top the daily plan with 10mb or it worked without it for your android?

as for me, I never topped anything with 10mb. I just subscribed and it started working without any stress at all. some said they are topping theirs with 10mb, but i did nothing.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Bravoosii: 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2013
duwdu:

P34c3

Appreciate it bro. Please for the Unlimited weekly, are you saying you don't know the data cap, cos I'm not sure what you meant by the (??). Thanks
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Bravoosii: 11:52pm On Aug 30, 2013
peteregwu:

as for me, I never topped anything with 10mb. I just subscribed and it started working without any stress at all. some said they are topping theirs with 10mb, but i did nothing.
Alright thanks. Appreciate it.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2013
peteregwu:

actually I have not eexperienced it before, this is my first time. info receive 3g network in my locality all these while. this is one just started today. I just discovered that each time I go outside my house, the 3g returns, and when go back to the house, it goes off again. only the 2g network works in my house.
It's a network ish with Airtel then...
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 8:50am On Aug 31, 2013
Bravoosii: Appreciate it bro. Please for the Unlimited weekly, are you saying you don't know the data cap, cos I'm not sure what you meant by the (??). Thanks
That is what he meant...
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by denio215(m): 9:43am On Aug 31, 2013
Airtel BIS unlimited

Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by chiderajude(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2013
Ccc
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by cos1: 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2013
peteregwu: GUYS, YESTERDAY I SUBSCRIBED FOR AIRTEL BIS OF N100. I WAS GIVING ABOUT 80+ MB, AFTER USING FOR A WHILE YESTERNITE I CHECKED MY BALANCE AND I SAW 40+ MB. I DEACTIVATED MY PHONE (ANDROID) DATA. TODAYS MORNING I WOKE UP AND I GOT A MESSAGE THAT MY SUBSCRIPTION HAD BEEN DEACTIVATED. I HAD TO CHRCK MY DATA BALANCE, AND IT READ O.OOMB. HOW COME...AND WHO COULD BE THE PROBLEM?
Note that u subscribed 4 the airtel bb unlimited daily plan which has a 24hour validity. It clearly stated on their website,,maybe u didn't check so whenevr u wanna load 100 subscription,,do it early.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 11:53pm On Sep 01, 2013
^^^^ It's really surprising...
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by RapidBTS: 12:11am On Sep 02, 2013
:::
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by duwdu: 6:06am On Sep 02, 2013
duwdu:

P34c3

Bravoosii: Appreciate it bro. Please for the Unlimited weekly, are you saying you don't know the data cap, cos I'm not sure what you meant by the (??). Thanks

dmcdad:
That is what he meant...

@dmcdad is correct.

But... I later saw, elsewhere here on another thread, that "??" is 400mb. However, I didn't see that figure on Airtel's site the last time I checked and wrote down what I eventually posted earlier. Also, I've not used that particular plan before myself, so please use the figure at your own risk. I mean that Your Miles May Vary. YMMV. smiley

Good luck.

P34c3
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by peteregwu(m): 1:36pm On Sep 02, 2013
cos1:
Note that u subscribed 4 the airtel bb unlimited daily plan which has a 24hour validity. It clearly stated on their website,,maybe u didn't check so whenevr u wanna load 100 subscription,,do it early.

no, it expires the same day you subscribe the same day you subscribe. if you subscribe today by 11p.m, then it will expire 12a.m. except you subscribe early enough like u said. below is the message they sent me after subscribing today around 12 pm.

Dear subscriber, your current Airtel Unlimited Blackberry Daily service expires on Mon 2 Sep,2013. To disable auto renewal, please send stopautorenew to 440
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by sikay2008: 6:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
dmcdad:
Just subscribe for 10mb and it will activate it. *141*712*11#...
dmcdad:
dmcdad:

Did evrything, still not working on my ipad, is thr any
other settings, Vpn, or Apn I shld put ?
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by Bravoosii: 6:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
Tried subscribing for the bis plan on my android but it keeps sayin "an error occured(503)" pleasa anyone encountred this before and any possible solution? Thanks.
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
sikay2008: [color=#000099][/color]

Did evrything, still not working on my ipad, is thr any
other settings, Vpn, or Apn I shld put ?
What apn are you using
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by sikay2008: 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
dmcdad:
What apn are you using
No Apn sir
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by swtme(f): 8:30pm On Sep 02, 2013
Exactly d same issue with me o
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by dmcdad: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
sikay2008:
No Apn sir
And you want it to browse? Anywayz, fill in the following:
APN: internet.ng.airtel.com
USERNAME: internet
PASSWORD: internet

Let me know what's up after everything
Re: Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! by sikay2008: 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2013
dmcdad:
And you want it to browse? Anywayz, fill in the following:
APN: internet.ng.airtel.com
USERNAME: internet
PASSWORD: internet

Let me know what's up after everything
Tnx so much, ure really helpful

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24)

Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) / How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.